PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 384

Marik
Wed, 12-02-2009, 07:54 PM
MangaStream

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zlqvm2mj3ey) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/nmwm14) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/384-7/1)

michelous
Wed, 12-02-2009, 08:19 PM
cool to see tousen's mask

Nadouku
Wed, 12-02-2009, 08:19 PM
Meh, no cool design on Tousen's mask, but at least he owned Hisagi and Komamura in a couple of blows. Komamura really doesn't stand a chance with his slow Bankai, though.

Marik
Wed, 12-02-2009, 08:24 PM
Meh, no cool design on Tousen's mask
Indeed, it's so plain. His mask reminds me of the soldiers in Haze, actually. Terrible game by the way.

darkshadow
Wed, 12-02-2009, 08:25 PM
Hmm, badass vizard mask I guess.

michelous
Wed, 12-02-2009, 08:51 PM
i wonder how long his mask lasts and how he compares to the other vizards

RyougaZell
Wed, 12-02-2009, 11:28 PM
I was LOLing when they said it was a despicable power and I thought of Ichigo.

And I laughed hard when Tousen said that very same thing I thought about Ichigo.

Was a dull chapter...

animus
Thu, 12-03-2009, 12:44 AM
What's the point of showing Komamura's bankai at the end, like it's some huge cliffhanger.

His bankai is one of the lamest, weakest, fodder bankai ever. No point in using it as a draw for next chapter, since it really doesn't garner any.

Chapter was weak, with characters we don't care about talking about stuff trying to make us care.

Archangel
Thu, 12-03-2009, 04:10 AM
Lamest... mask... ever

A 5 year old could have drawn that, i know what Kubo was trying to do and he failed at it

And that lame speech... oh my God. Yes, i'm sure pissing your pants in battle is the very essence of a soldier...

The Heretic Azazel
Thu, 12-03-2009, 02:36 PM
Every Tousen speech is so fucking god awful, I don't know how Kubo even pens them with a straight face

michelous
Thu, 12-03-2009, 09:22 PM
i think might see shuhei's bankai soon in all it's killer wind glory

Carnage
Fri, 12-04-2009, 04:16 PM
Every Tousen speech is so fucking god awful, I don't know how Kubo even pens them with a straight face

He doesn't, that's the point.

Archangel
Sat, 12-05-2009, 03:51 AM
He doesn't, that's the point.

So you think he just sits in his throne laughing in a machiavellian manner as we eat up all this bulshit he's been feeding us for over a year now?

Carnage
Sat, 12-05-2009, 12:25 PM
So you think he just sits in his throne laughing in a machiavellian manner as we eat up all this bulshit he's been feeding us for over a year now?

Yes, his name is now synonymous with the term "troll".

Archangel
Sat, 12-05-2009, 12:28 PM
You have been Kubed

DeathscytheVII
Mon, 12-07-2009, 06:58 PM
Maybe we should start putting money on this...?

I'm going for... 5 chapter total from the beginning to the end of the garganta field trip

I think we both lost this bet Arch :( we probably won't see Ichigo until after the new year haha. Hey, you never go broke betting that Kubo will drag it out.

This chapter was pretty anticlimactic, I was waiting since soul society to see Tousen fight his former allies. I wouldn't mind his speech if he wasn't just regurgitating what he said about a billion times. What is his real motivation for working with Aizen? In any case, i can understand the bland mask, since he's blind and all.

And this at least explains how Touzen was powerful enough to be able to nonchalantly cut off Grimmjow's arm despite him being owned by Kenpachi back in SS.