PDA

View Full Version : One Piece Chapter 566

Marik
Wed, 12-02-2009, 02:01 PM
MangaStream

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jmzyoqnu3aj) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/rv4rzs) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/566-5/1)

Death13a
Wed, 12-02-2009, 02:33 PM
Main character gets beaten up and it looks like Luffy is still far from to be on par with commanders. Crocodile sky rockets on my list of favorite characters, i look forward to see him become one of the Emperors of new world, he had much of ambition to rule in past and he just wouldn't be a pirate if he gives up now.

Assertn
Wed, 12-02-2009, 03:07 PM
....and Doflamingo lobs off Crocodile's head. Kinda nice to see that Doflamingo isn't so broke that he can just effortlessly wipe an ex-schichibukai, but his abilities seem rather terrifying without knowing their limits.

I also thought Garp's comment was pretty funny:
"That wall might as well be their ally. Fuck that wall!"

RyougaZell
Wed, 12-02-2009, 04:26 PM
For a moment I though Luffy had using his Haki to slice Ace's executors. And yet it was Croco.

Whoa at WhiteBeard.

Things really are going down the drain. I really can't imagine how it will all end.

And Sengoku is going to fight? Holy crap.

FireEmblem
Wed, 12-02-2009, 06:19 PM
I'm drawing wood!!!! :o :o :o

Archangel
Thu, 12-03-2009, 04:42 AM
I came!! I came!!!!!!!

It's starting to sound redundant to call these chapters awesome, it really is. And the dream tag team is going at it again, i wonder if any of them has a devil fruit.

Only thing i can complain about is how terribly worthless Luffy has been so far in the game, i know it was only to be expected with all the major players in action but i wouldn't mind seeing a few more Haki bursts from him

Sentenal
Thu, 12-03-2009, 05:52 AM
He will probably Haki it up at the end, I can't imagine him being worthless the whole arc.

FireEmblem
Thu, 12-03-2009, 11:17 AM
The one thing about that is that he is not acting out of character. That's how Luffy has done it every single time. He just keeps rushing in and trying. Eventually he WILL have a really good plan or idea or just pull through. It's just weird that he didn't pull through right as his brother was gonna get executed lol...

And damn, just how beasty is Marco?

rockmanj
Thu, 12-03-2009, 12:08 PM
I am pretty sure Garp doesn't have a devil fruit ability; he is just damn strong. Sengoku..well nobody but oda (and probably his staff) knows what he can do. Hopefully its awesome enough to offset that ridiculous hat.

chambers
Thu, 12-03-2009, 05:58 PM
I am pretty sure Garp doesn't have a devil fruit ability; he is just damn strong. Sengoku..well nobody but oda (and probably his staff) knows what he can do. Hopefully its awesome enough to offset that ridiculous hat.

kamome no mi anyone?

.... i can only pray...

rockmanj
Thu, 12-03-2009, 11:59 PM
That would be absolutely absurd.

Tenbatsu
Fri, 12-04-2009, 10:44 AM
kamome no mi anyone?

.... i can only pray...

I LIKE IT!

Sentenal
Sat, 12-05-2009, 03:40 AM
What does kamome mean?

Archangel
Sat, 12-05-2009, 03:47 AM
What does kamome mean?

Seagull i think

rockmanj
Sat, 12-05-2009, 01:51 PM
Yea, it does...and that would be insane if he was a seagull man.