PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 248

Nadouku
Tue, 12-01-2009, 08:39 PM
[Dattebayo] Bleach - Episode 248: SD (http://www.dattebayo.com/t/b248.torrent)

Archangel
Wed, 12-02-2009, 02:10 AM
Argh Orihime, what the fuck are you doing??? I wanted to beat her with a bat...

And it looks like last episode's high budget took its toll on this one, the animation was definitely substandard

Penner
Wed, 12-02-2009, 04:51 AM
Oi, are we back to the normal storyline yet?

Just curious because i have like all Bleach eps since they started the Zanpaktou rebellion arc saved up and if were back to canon stuff i'll power through em all ;P

Archangel
Wed, 12-02-2009, 04:54 AM
Why don't people believe me when i say this filler arc is better than the original material that will follow it...?

If anything you should be watching this and then save up when it ends!

Penner
Wed, 12-02-2009, 05:01 AM
Oh, if it is better than the original then that is great news for me because my preferred method of watching any show is marathon style, wich means i'll enjoy this even more so now ;D

michelous
Wed, 12-02-2009, 09:09 AM
from the episode titles it sounds like we won't see till dang near christmas

redcat
Wed, 12-02-2009, 10:56 AM
this ep was painful to watch. ready for this arc to be over.

Kraco
Wed, 12-02-2009, 12:26 PM
I totally agree with Redcat. Just painful. Some repeat fights (a big surprise) and then Ichigo trying to get out multiple times and failing for some inexplicable reason. Flames can burn, sure, but how do they physically block his advance? Why didn't he use getsuga tenshou to blast away the flames surrounding him? He has done that a hundred times with Byakuya's sakura petals.

Was Inoue always really so stupid that she'd heal a person who just before tried to kill her? Maybe she was. I don't remember anymore. Or want to remember.

I wish this arc meets its end soon. It began nicely but has gone to shit since.

Yukimura
Wed, 12-02-2009, 01:07 PM
Yes, Inoue is really that caring AKA stupid. She is like an idealized pacifist, even if you hit her in the head repeatedly with a brick not only would she not hate or even dislike you for it, I think she'd probably still want to be your friend.

FelixZeroAlastor
Wed, 12-02-2009, 01:53 PM
Jeez. This was indeed a painful episode. Ichigo wastes nearly half of the episode trying to get out and Orihime proves her own stupidity once again. I was hoping to see some awesome fights with these Zanpakutous but instead they are all easily defeated. I really hope this arc doesn't finish out with Orihime somehow influencing Muramasa with that one stupid gesture and Byakuya backstabing his master.

Archangel
Wed, 12-02-2009, 02:01 PM
Look, how about discussing something more pertinent you annoying naggers?

We may have finally been shed some light on why Byakuya is following Muramasa, he's probably helping Muaramasa 's master release himself from the seal because he feels he has to kill him himself for something he did to their clan in the past.

David75
Wed, 12-02-2009, 02:25 PM
Look, how about discussing something more pertinent you annoying naggers?

We may have finally been shed some light on why Byakuya is following Muramasa, he's probably helping his master's release because he feels he has to kill him himself for something he did to their clan in the past.

I did not remember Byakuya's master name, that's interresting info

Kraco
Wed, 12-02-2009, 03:07 PM
I think Archie meant Byakuya intends to kill Muramasa's master once he's unsealed because what that said master and Muramasa did in the past offended Byakuya's clan.

That was also my explanation for Byakuya's recent actions after the revelations in this episode.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 12-03-2009, 11:30 AM
Makes sense to me.

Also, REALLY tired of Hinamori and Matsumoto's zanpaktou at this point. This is like the 5th battle they've been involved in in this arc. They need to fucking die already.

Kraco
Thu, 12-03-2009, 12:46 PM
Also, REALLY tired of Hinamori and Matsumoto's zanpaktou at this point. This is like the 5th battle they've been involved in in this arc. They need to fucking die already.

And why wouldn't Yoruichi kill them anyway? Even Ichigo broke one zanpakutou already, and everybody should acknowledge that outside of the 4th squad Ichigo is the most peaceful man ever to hold a sword.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 12-03-2009, 08:17 PM
I guess their still operating under the idea that if you beat someone elses Zanpaktou they lose it forever(which we know of course isn't going to be the case).

Vorlath
Fri, 12-04-2009, 05:40 AM
If Ichigo can get into a battle without wimping out before this arc is over, I'll call it a success.