PDA

View Full Version : One Piece: Strong World Chapter 0

Marik
Thu, 11-26-2009, 01:38 PM
Franky-House

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?bdzzmrmxhuy) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/czkoiq) | Online Viewing (http://haven-reader.net/index.php?mode=view&series=One%20Piece&chapter=Chapter%20565-01)

Assertn
Thu, 11-26-2009, 02:09 PM
Heh, lots of plugging in this. "Don't worry, men, this ship, which Tom built, will withstand their attack." Oda even went through the trouble of showing the guy that got stuck in the treasure chest. Lol.

That all aside, Moria looked pretty badass.

Augury
Thu, 11-26-2009, 02:13 PM
This was more like a load of "what everyone looked like and was doing 20 years ago" than an introduction to Shiki.

Not that that's bad.

Dark Dragon
Thu, 11-26-2009, 02:18 PM
Looks like we'll get to see what Shiki plans are real soon. This chapter also prove that Sengoku can fight and isn't just a strategist.

Assertn
Thu, 11-26-2009, 02:35 PM
Yeah, Sengoku definitely has some capabilities. Interesting that Garp could've been an admiral a long time ago if he wanted to be.

I'm going to guess that Boss from the anime arc came from that island at the end, or was part of Shiki's experiments, hence why he's so huge.

RyougaZell
Thu, 11-26-2009, 04:40 PM
This chapter was full of win. Complete utter win. It was great to see what everybody was doing so long ago. At least those that were alive. Bellemere, young Hacchi, young Lucci, the future Shichibukai and the rest.

Also... I hope this stops the bullshit at the anime threads about Shiki episodes being filler.

I was kinda hoping we would see Nami and Nojiko's real parents, but I guess it would not matter anyway.

Was that Vivi-look-alike the Queen of Alabastra? Since we saw her I thought we would see Luffy's mom, Nami's parents... or Sanji's and Zoro's. Oh well.

Sentenal
Thu, 11-26-2009, 04:42 PM
I wish they would have animated something like this for the Anime.

animus
Thu, 11-26-2009, 04:43 PM
I thought Sengoku got his rank through just his strategic mind. So I guess he's not weak.

And rofl @ Duval being born.

So I'm confused, is this just a one shot to go/lead into the new movie or something? Or are subsequent chapters actually being released?

RyougaZell
Thu, 11-26-2009, 05:52 PM
I thought Sengoku got his rank through just his strategic mind. So I guess he's not weak.

And rofl @ Duval being born.

So I'm confused, is this just a one shot to go/lead into the new movie or something? Or are subsequent chapters actually being released?

Apparently a full volume will be released. I read somewhere that they were giving away copies of Volume 0 at the theaters when the movie premiered.

poopdeville
Thu, 11-26-2009, 06:27 PM
Holy shit, is Roger actually fighting?!

Archangel
Thu, 11-26-2009, 07:08 PM
http://haven-reader.net/manga/One%20Piece/Chapter%20565-01/One_Piece_SW_00_05.png

Wait... is that Hogback?

poopdeville
Thu, 11-26-2009, 07:57 PM
http://haven-reader.net/manga/One%20Piece/Chapter%20565-01/One_Piece_SW_00_05.png

Wait... is that Hogback?

Oh, good catch. He looked familiar to me too, but I was thinking he just looked like Chopper's Aunt.

Archangel
Thu, 11-26-2009, 08:28 PM
Oh, good catch. He looked familiar to me too, but I was thinking he just looked like Chopper's Aunt.

Funny, that was my first thought too

Assertn
Fri, 11-27-2009, 12:14 AM
What, the guy with the sunglasses? I doubt that. Dr. Hogback has fangs and a tattoo on his neck. Besides, we already know his backstory was that he was just some doctor who gained his fame through healing people around the world. There was no reference to any pirate-affiliation until he decided to build zombies.

FireEmblem
Fri, 11-27-2009, 11:49 PM
Didn't someone also think that 5th Division Commander Vista was Lafitte at one point because they had like the same chin or something retarded? That was based on like the FIRST time they showed him too. I swear, some people....

poopdeville
Sat, 11-28-2009, 05:00 AM
So what are the odds Shiki is going to show up at the battle over Ace, after all of this build up?

animus
Sat, 11-28-2009, 02:09 PM
I wonder how strong Roger really is, or what his abilities are. The chapter showed the typical pirate look with Roger having a cutlass in one hand and a pistol in the other.

Death BOO Z
Sat, 11-28-2009, 02:15 PM
and that's how it should be.
it's roger, he's a legend. the fact that he had the hear to talk with everything was already bad enough.

he's the greatest pirate of his era, and that's how they should keep that.

FireEmblem
Sat, 11-28-2009, 03:56 PM
I wonder how strong Roger really is, or what his abilities are. The chapter showed the typical pirate look with Roger having a cutlass in one hand and a pistol in the other.

I bet he could ricochet bullets off of his own sword and pull off amazing stunts in battle. I hope.

Dark Dragon
Mon, 12-07-2009, 12:34 AM
I forgot to mention but does anyone find it weird that Nami is mysteriously missing in that front page?

Archangel
Mon, 12-07-2009, 03:49 AM
Haven't you watched any of the movie trailers Dragon?

Dark Dragon
Mon, 12-07-2009, 04:43 AM
Haven't you watched any of the movie trailers Dragon?

Oh not yet, i probably should.