PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 473

Marik
Thu, 11-26-2009, 05:58 AM
MangaStream

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jg2tynmyujz) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/ab7e15) | Online Viewing (http://beta.mangastream.com/read/naruto/473-2/1)

darkshadow
Thu, 11-26-2009, 07:40 AM
Oh my God...... I totally did not expect that, *claps*. Kisame got raped so badly, damn I kinda feel sorry for him ;(.
Still awesome fucking chapter.

RyougaZell
Thu, 11-26-2009, 10:22 AM
Finally a good chapter.
Heck... it had so much content I thought I was reading 3 chapters.

Totally did not expect the battle to end that way.

And seems Sai will tell Naruto how dumbass he is and that Shikamaru and the others have agreed killing Sasuke is the best for Konoha.

Death BOO Z
Thu, 11-26-2009, 10:32 AM
well, he still proved himself to be possibly the strongest akatsuki.
he lost to a Kage and a super high level Jinchuuriki. not many can say that.

XanBcoo
Thu, 11-26-2009, 11:07 AM
Just once I'd like for a "good" ninja in this manga to win a fight without having their ass saved by someone else at the last possible minute.

Is that too much to ask?

I know he's going for the whole "teamwork makes you stronger" angle. But having 2 close calls saved at the last minute this chapter really felt like he had run out of ideas on how to end fights. How many times has Kishi done this now?

redcat
Thu, 11-26-2009, 11:19 AM
kinda disappointing. first his sword turns on him, then he dies seconds after backup shows up. made him seem more incompetent than naruto

Assertn
Thu, 11-26-2009, 01:18 PM
Just once I'd like for a "good" ninja in this manga to win a fight without having their ass saved by someone else at the last possible minute.

Is that too much to ask?

I know he's going for the whole "teamwork makes you stronger" angle. But having 2 close calls saved at the last minute this chapter really felt like he had run out of ideas on how to end fights. How many times has Kishi done this now?
What about Naruto vs Pain? Shikamaru vs Kakuzu?

I think good teamwork is one of the most lacking elements in shippuuden. Of course, getting "saved" by some other guy that shows up and single-handedly finishes off the enemy isn't exactly teamwork either.

XanBcoo
Thu, 11-26-2009, 01:22 PM
What about Naruto vs Pain? Shikamaru vs Kakuzu?
Well I was exaggerating.

Then again, Shikamaru did have his ass saved at the last minute by Temari in part one, and I'm pretty sure there was some last minute saves the first time he fought Kakuzu. Naruto gets a pass since he's the main character, but that in tern gives him Goku syndrome, where he IS the one doing the last minute saving.

I just read this chapter thinking "Hasn't this happened like 8 times before??"

Assertn
Thu, 11-26-2009, 02:38 PM
Well obviously, Kisame's biggest mistake was taking his cloak off. Its just inevitable after that happens.

Uchiha Barles
Thu, 11-26-2009, 05:11 PM
You know, even Naruto vs. Pain was sullied by the fact that Pain was fighting with a handicap; he wasn't allowed to kill Naruto (kind of like Kisame vs. Bee right now). Also, Naruto's father had to come and rescue him essentially from himself. Whatever happened to simple, non-gimmicky fight to the death matchups?

Archangel
Thu, 11-26-2009, 06:02 PM
What a shame, i had greater expectations for Kisame

RyougaZell
Thu, 11-26-2009, 06:42 PM
What a shame, i had greater expectations for Kisame

Well... you tend to have hopes for the wrong characters. Like Hinata or Tenten.

No wait... thats me. Yes... I admit it. I used to have great hope for Hinata Lol

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Thu, 11-26-2009, 08:13 PM
You know, even Naruto vs. Pain was sullied by the fact that Pain was fighting with a handicap; he wasn't allowed to kill Naruto (kind of like Kisame vs. Bee right now). Also, Naruto's father had to come and rescue him essentially from himself. Whatever happened to simple, non-gimmicky fight to the death matchups?

theres gotta be... A TWISTTTT

The Heretic Azazel
Thu, 11-26-2009, 08:55 PM
One moment Kisame is in full control and the next he just loses his head. That was so fucking samurai.

It does dampen his image quite a bit though.

shinta|hikari
Thu, 11-26-2009, 09:13 PM
So Sai is finally going to confess his love for Naruto after seeing Sakura fail so miserably.

Archangel
Thu, 11-26-2009, 09:17 PM
So Sai is finally going to confess his love for Naruto after seeing Sakura fail so miserably.

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/7271/57314470.jpg

That 2 timing bastard

fahoumh
Thu, 11-26-2009, 09:28 PM
Awesome chapter, indeed. It's too bad about Kisame, though at least we'll get to see more of Ao. And now we know why there was a Sai bunshin hidden off to the side a few chapters ago.

samsonlonghair
Fri, 11-27-2009, 01:53 AM
It looks like Juugo and Suigetsu are S.O.L.

FireEmblem
Fri, 11-27-2009, 01:53 AM
Do bunshins have no smell? Cause fucking Kiba made off without saying anything.

Assertn
Fri, 11-27-2009, 02:35 AM
Kiba has to use chakra to amplify his ability to smell. Unless he's actually trying to track someone, he probably wouldn't notice.

Asakura50
Fri, 11-27-2009, 10:24 AM
Awesome chapter....Well its safe to say I didnt see that coming...A moment of silence for Kisame...I really do wish Kishi would have made better use of Kisame in the manga...I was kinda hoping on Gai vs Kisame 2! Now all thats left is Zetsu and Madara. And I just hope Kishi doesnt mess up Zetsu character...I find characters with split personalities baddass. Doesnt anyone agree

Archangel
Fri, 11-27-2009, 10:28 AM
Awesome chapter....Well its save to say I didnt see that coming...A moment of silence for Kisame...I really do wish Kishi would have made better use of Kisame in the manga...I was kinda hoping on Gai vs Kisame 2! Now all thats left is Zetsu and Madara. And I just hope Kishi doesnt mess up Zetsu character...I find characters with split personalities baddass. Doesnt anyone agree

Indeed, i was hoping for full powered Kisame vs 8 gates guy for a long time too. Then again if that was Kisame's full power that we saw back there i don't think it would have been much of a fight.

I agree that double personalities are badass but i really can't see Zetsu past anything more than a weed, he'll probably get one shoted by someone eventually

samsonlonghair
Sat, 11-28-2009, 02:02 AM
So what's going to be Danzo's next plan to get Ao's byakugan?

Asakura50
Mon, 11-30-2009, 07:09 PM
So what's going to be Danzo's next plan to get Ao's byakugan?

If Danzo's is smart he would give up on the Byakugan and go back into that ANBU ROOT hole he came out of!! LOL But seriously, knowing Danzo he has something up his sleeve....But do you really think he can handle both the byakugan and the sharigan...? I'm mean although Kakashi is badass in all but he can barely use the sharingan without passing out after using it for moments at a time...I really wish we knew what Danzo was really after! Kishi has everything going all over the place

poopdeville
Mon, 11-30-2009, 09:00 PM
But do you really think he can handle both the byakugan and the sharigan...?

Probably not, but I'm sure someone loyal to Roots can.

Logrus
Mon, 11-30-2009, 11:09 PM
They should transplant both eyes into a Jinchurikki and have them running the eyes on the Bijuu chakra :) ( like naruto for instant)

Sidnne
Mon, 11-30-2009, 11:10 PM
If Danzo's is smart he would give up on the Byakugan and go back into that ANBU ROOT hole he came out of!! LOL But seriously, knowing Danzo he has something up his sleeve....But do you really think he can handle both the byakugan and the sharigan...? I'm mean although Kakashi is badass in all but he can barely use the sharingan without passing out after using it for moments at a time...I really wish we knew what Danzo was really after! Kishi has everything going all over the place

I doesn't seem like Danzou's goal is to obtain the Byakugan for himself; it seems like he just wants to destroy it so that it is no longer in the possession of a rival village.

Prof. Chaos
Tue, 12-01-2009, 02:11 AM
I really hate how the Raikage and his crew found Bee and Kisame so quickly. It would have been nice to have at least 2 more chapters of a fight before showing up. It just seems that the past year, all the various factions have been able to travel ridiculous distances in such a short time.

But it was still bad-ass. And I was hoping for Gai vs Kisame re-match.

animus
Tue, 12-01-2009, 03:49 PM
I thought Kisame was still alive, considering his flying head was talking O_o.

Asakura50
Tue, 12-01-2009, 07:05 PM
They should transplant both eyes into a Jinchurikki and have them running the eyes on the Bijuu chakra :) ( like naruto for instant)

I dont know! I like the idea but then they have more impressive stuff than an eye that just see a chakra circulatory system!!! To use the byakugan with a Jinchuuriki like Naruto would really be a waste...and beside Im still wondering what kind of sharigan like powers did good ole Itachi give him...I hope Kishi make use of it soon...that would be a waste of storyline if you ask me!

Logrus
Wed, 12-09-2009, 02:26 PM
Sage eyes+ kyuubi eyes+ some sort of sharingan eyes.

If you thought the uchiha were overpowered wait just a few more chapters...