PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 247

Marik
Tue, 11-24-2009, 06:23 PM
[DB]​ Bleach​ 247​ [C1B74C91].avi (http://www.dattebayo.com/t/b247.torrent)

Archangel
Tue, 11-24-2009, 08:24 PM
Awesome episode as per use, and this time we got top notch animation too

Only thing i didn't like was the ease in which the "ultimate getsuga tenshou" was deviated from its course and the fact that Muramasa is a "lukeworm" zanpaktou

... did they forget that shinigami are supposed to fight Hollows and not each other? What use is there for such an ability in a sword?

Cal_kashi
Wed, 11-25-2009, 03:43 AM
Well shit just got really, really, interesting... I dig it, although I don't see what the point of gaining that power is. I do sure hope it's the first step in some grand master plan to destroy earth. That would rule.

David75
Wed, 11-25-2009, 07:10 AM
Well shit just got really, really, interesting... I dig it, although I don't see what the point of gaining that power is. I do sure hope it's the first step in some grand master plan to destroy earth. That would rule.

Stealing Ryujin Jakka from Yama-san is quite a thing, isn't it?
And it's the most powerfull zanpaktou we know of, eventhough we've never really have seen it at full power (bankaļ)

That arc could be a way of showing it unleashed, in itself, it's quite a feast...
But for some reason, I think Muramasa will be unable to control it and it could backfire on him.
Captain #1 has always been very calm and almost never fights.
We've only seen him very angry in the SS arc, but he only showed off some power as a threat.
We've seen him using it on some espada he beat with lots of ease, no interrest.

So I feel like the guy needs lots of control and caps to be able to keep Ryujin Jakka.

Muramasa might have quite a surprise at some point.

Kraco
Wed, 11-25-2009, 08:55 AM
Muramasa is a total hax. Why does he need to have Ryujin Jakka when he can spawn new powers of his own in every episode, if a need arises? Now he seems to possess a 100% reflection ability as well, making him invulnerable. How the heck does being a tapeworm type zanpakutou give such a power, eh?

I'm greatly disappointed. He should have instead used a believable trick to make Ichigo's uber attack hit the barrier. But no, instead they carelessly make him invincible. I see the filler script writers are unfortunately running out of energy already, despite this arc having such a good beginning for a filler.

David75
Wed, 11-25-2009, 09:11 AM
Muramasa is a total hax. Why does he need to have Ryujin Jakka when he can spawn new powers of his own in every episode, if a need arises? Now he seems to possess a 100% reflection ability as well, making him invulnerable. How the heck does being a tapeworm type zanpakutou give such a power, eh?

I'm greatly disappointed. He should have instead used a believable trick to make Ichigo's uber attack hit the barrier. But no, instead they carelessly make him invincible. I see the filler script writers are unfortunately running out of energy already, despite this arc having such a good beginning for a filler.

I guess they had us swallow the fact that he can choose any ability available from the zanpaktous he has under his care...

Archangel
Wed, 11-25-2009, 09:17 AM
Couldn't it be that he absorbed the abilities of that last hollow we saw him with and that's what allowed him his uber hax deflecting skills?

Kraco
Wed, 11-25-2009, 09:35 AM
Then why didn't that particular hollow reflect whatever power Muramasa would have tried to use against it? I don't buy it. If the hollow had had such a power, Muramasa would still be chasing after it in vain or would be filling the hollow's stomach already. With such a lack of explanations it was nothing but cheap script writing.

I guess they had us swallow the fact that he can choose any ability available from the zanpaktous he has under his care...

He has shown no such prowess before. Unless it was all just a part of his masterful plan. Har har.

If they could have sent Muramasa alone against Aizen's faction, all the Espada, Gin, Tousen, and Aizen himself would be dead already. There's no stopping this deus ex machina man. Unless the cancer kills him. I guess he can't reflect that...

Archangel
Wed, 11-25-2009, 09:43 AM
Then why didn't that particular hollow reflect whatever power Muramasa would have tried to use against it? I don't buy it. If the hollow had had such a power, Muramasa would still be chasing after it in vain or would be filling the hollow's stomach already. With such a lack of explanations it was nothing but cheap script writing.

Because the ability might be to deflect reiatsu attacks and not physical ones

Kraco
Wed, 11-25-2009, 10:34 AM
I don't buy that either. Muramasa was fighting equally against Hichigo before he tempted Ichigo to use the uber attack. I mean, masked Ichigo was the mode supposed to make Ichigo equal to the asskicker Arrancars and suddenly a lone zanpakutou without a master and not even releasing itself can match that mode, forcing Ichigo to use his most powerful attack? Yeah, right. It's more reasonable to think he was using the suddenly developed, perfect reflect power also against physical attacks.

Nadouku
Fri, 11-27-2009, 11:44 PM
Holy shit, Muramasa's got Ryujin Jakka! Looks like Soul Society is going to burn in Hell.

UChessmaster
Sat, 11-28-2009, 12:50 AM
Guys! the reflecting thing can be his bankai or simply another power he has.

Kraco
Sat, 11-28-2009, 02:52 AM
Yeah, my previous post was somewhat erroneous. Obviously Muramasa has been releasing himself all the time as that must be his ability to take control of other zanpakutou. However, I don't see much of a link between taking over and reflecting. Plus, even though shikai can be used just like that, bankai requires the transformation (including uttering "bankai") even for uber skilled ones like Byakuya. It would be quite strange if Muramasa could use bankai with no preparations whatsoever and without changing his appearance at all.