PDA

View Full Version : Manga: Wolf Guy - Emblem of the Wolf

animus
Mon, 11-23-2009, 12:19 PM
http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/935/wolfguyv01001dh1.jpg

From Mangaupdates:

Ms. Aoshika is not only divorced, but an underappreciated teacher at her job. But one drunken mishap leads her to witness firsthand the brutal assault and murder of a young man. However, after fainting, she awakens to discover that all of the assailants have been seriously wounded.

And to her further surprise, the next day she discovers that not only is the young man Akira she met the night before alive, but he is now her new transfer student.

From the same author of Akumetsu, is a new werewolf themed manga. So far there isn't much action, just some mystery and a bit of drama (very reminiscent of Akumetsu). I was hooked since there are hardly ever any Werewolf themed manga, and the crux of the supernatural themed ones are always about vampires.

Wolf Guy Onemanga Page (http://www.onemanga.com/Wolf_Guy_-_Wolfen_Crest/)

At the moment, only 26 Chapters have been released.

NeoCybercoin
Mon, 11-23-2009, 04:06 PM
Started reading it as soon as I read this. It is interesting to say the least. Not that many manga's are about Werewolves. They really make him look indestructible and bad-ass without him fighting at all! His attitude is just as bad-ass.

Munsu
Tue, 11-24-2009, 12:52 PM
Been reading it since the first chapter was released, really like it. Was waiting for the series to get more plot direction before starting a thread, glad that some are reading it. Need to read the latest still.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 12-04-2009, 08:41 PM
read up to 27... real good.
werewolves are way cooler than vampires, period.

still, he's now in his weak state, I wonder if he can talk his way out of this one, he is dealing the soon-to-be-friend enemy, after all.

Munsu
Fri, 01-22-2010, 02:11 PM
Just read up to chapter 39... man this manga is really fucked up. Ryuuko is awesome. And the manga is fucking awesome.

Any of you up to date?

"Let's fuck".

Death BOO Z
Tue, 01-26-2010, 04:41 AM
so what, if you happen to meet him during the full moon, you're dead?

sucks pretty hard, especially since we haven't seen anything really bad happening to him at the time of the new moon.

but still, school carnival, hardcore shit.

Munsu
Tue, 01-26-2010, 09:01 AM
so what, if you happen to meet him during the full moon, you're dead?

sucks pretty hard, especially since we haven't seen anything really bad happening to him at the time of the new moon.

but still, school carnival, hardcore shit.
Well, I would imagine that some expert hunters will show up later on with silver bullets or something like that. And then there's the reporter that seems to be the same kind as him, so we'll see.

But regardless, good "hardcore shit" as you put it.

NeoCybercoin
Thu, 01-28-2010, 04:55 AM
Ahhh I loved it how he just stood there and took all the bullets like it was nothing. Which it was to him. This is why we need more real werewolves in Manga and Anime. They are so freakin bad ass!

Munsu
Mon, 02-01-2010, 05:28 AM
40 and 41 now out:
http://mangahelpers.com/s/izumo-no-ryuu

Death BOO Z
Tue, 02-02-2010, 03:38 PM
I like the hot girl student more than the teacher, the slutty vibe does it for me, far more than the angst milfy victimized personality of the teacher.

Munsu
Tue, 02-02-2010, 08:09 PM
I like the hot girl student more than the teacher, the slutty vibe does it for me, far more than the angst milfy victimized personality of the teacher.
Yeah, the slut is awesome... though I like the teacher too. There's nothing like a hot teacher.

Death BOO Z
Wed, 02-03-2010, 06:10 AM
she doesn't do anything, or even say much. I think she's rather bland, boobs aside. she's a "Sakura" girl, mostly shouting, not so good with the thinking and logical conclusions.

Munsu
Mon, 02-08-2010, 09:56 AM
42-44 are now out.

Inugami is pissed.

Death BOO Z
Mon, 02-08-2010, 01:40 PM
holy shit, Huguro is tight.
"I'm no monster, you're all just pussies!"

damn, the way things changed once he got night goggles...

animus
Mon, 02-08-2010, 03:56 PM
The ending of 44 was pretty epic.

Death BOO Z
Wed, 02-17-2010, 04:30 PM
45 & 46

guy is kind of a dick, actually. and seriously dropping that anvil on everybody, "you are the real monsters!"

Munsu
Fri, 04-09-2010, 10:56 AM
You guys still reading? Up to 56 just got released and you guys really need to catch-up to this chapter. Haguro is completely fucked up and insane:
http://www.onemanga.com/Wolf_Guy_-_Wolfen_Crest/

NeoCybercoin
Fri, 04-09-2010, 01:58 PM
Yeah just read it...man..Haguro is the most insane character I have ever seen. Then again...I think anybody would be fucked up if you live a live with no emotions then all of the sudden you get those in one go.

NeoCybercoin
Sat, 04-24-2010, 02:16 PM
Wolf Guy- Wolfen Crest cp57 and 58 (http://www.onemanga.com/Wolf_Guy_-_Wolfen_Crest/57/) are out and man...I didn't see this coming. It's pretty bad ass. Wont spoil t it for you just go read it