PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden Episodes 135-136

Marik
Thu, 11-19-2009, 03:13 PM
[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden 135 - 720p (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=99223) | 480p (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=99222)
[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden 136 - 720p (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=99225) | 480p (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=99224)

[Taka] Naruto Shippuuden 135-136 - 720p (http://takafansubs.com/torrents/%5BTaka%5D_Naruto_Shippuuden_135-136_%5B720p%5D%5BECDF1ECA%5D.mp4.torrent) | 480p (http://takafansubs.com/torrents/%5BTaka%5D_Naruto_Shippuuden_135-136_%5B480p%5D%5B9073B8C2%5D.mp4.torrent)

Penner
Thu, 11-19-2009, 03:27 PM
OH COME ON! Can anyone say T-E-A-S-E?

I did enjoy it quite a bit tho ^^

unandpw
Thu, 11-19-2009, 04:44 PM
Could have used a little more flashbacks. :mad:

antiravage
Thu, 11-19-2009, 05:06 PM
Not enough flashbacks :mad:

Logrus
Thu, 11-19-2009, 08:32 PM
dont even feel like watching this now after seeng comments :P

Honestly got the runs out of these episodes.

Cal_kashi
Thu, 11-19-2009, 08:46 PM
I feel the same way and I've been waiting for this episode for 2 or 3 years.
I'm still hoping for the best.

Edit: There were a couple of flashbacks, yeah, but I thought that episode ruled.

Penner
Fri, 11-20-2009, 01:28 AM
If anything this is worth watching just to see Itachi lose it and go totally apeshit ^_^

Buffalobiian
Fri, 11-20-2009, 02:21 AM
Haha, talk about traps/counter-traps/counter-counter-trap/Mangekyo counter-trap.

It was still cool, even if the action was really only about half an episode.

Itachi's vision is all but fucked. How does he even fight with that?

If anything this is worth watching just to see Itachi lose it and go totally apeshit ^_^

Ha, I know aye? He sure doesn't lose to Orochimaru

Kraco
Fri, 11-20-2009, 03:06 AM
Itachi's vision is all but fucked. How does he even fight with that?

It happened over the years. He got used to it. It would be debilitating if it had become like that suddenly.

One thing I never understood is how there are no dead birds left behind when Itachi's bird clone is revealed. The body has suffered damage so surely the damage should sometimes hit one of the birds making up the fake body. Like in this episode a whole arm was sawn off, yet all the birds miraculously survived.

Rather interesting episodes despite all the flashbacks. Uchiha certainly is a clan with a bloody past. It looks like the whole clan turned into one massive bloodbath when the mangekyo and mangekyo revival were discovered. No wonder the truths about those were later buried and Konoha Uchiha lived in a totally different reality.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 11-20-2009, 04:57 AM
Well, I loved the episode.

I mean, okay, it was mostly flashbacks, and the rehashed flashbacks in the beginning of the first episode sucked, but the other flashbacks were answering a shit-ton of questions about the series. Who is Madara, what does he do, why did Itachi REALLY spare Sasuke, eternal sharingan, why the Nine-tails attacked Konoha...

And wtf that was outta NOWHERE! it was almost a throwaway comment. "Oh btw the Mangekyou also controls the Ninetails." BWUH!?

Two questions this raised for me though.

1. If the Eternal Sharingan is so badass, how the hell did the first ever defeat Madara. From what they've shown so far, he had wood powers. That's cool and all, but it's no Sharingan. I guess if Madara was relying on controlling the Nine-tails, and the First also had the power to tame the Nine-tails, but those two powers just seem to cancel each other out. How did he not just get his ass beat one-one-one with Madara?

2. What does Madara want with Itachi and Sasuke? And why did he want the Uchiha clan wiped out. I have a theory. Since they got the Magekyou for killing their best friend, and the Eternal for taking their brothers eyes, I'm wondering if, after failing twice to conquer Konoha, if Madara is trying to gain another powerup. Like he has a theory that if he steals another set of Eternal Sharingan's it'll give him even more powerful eyes, so he's hoping one of them will emerge with it after this battle.

But yeah, I liked all the backstory even more than I liked the actually fighting.

One thing I never understood is how there are no dead birds left behind when Itachi's bird clone is revealed. The body has suffered damage so surely the damage should sometimes hit one of the birds making up the fake body. Like in this episode a whole arm was sawn off, yet all the birds miraculously survived.I was under the impression that the bird clones are entirely Genjutsu, so there's nothing to kill. And even if they aren't Genjutsu, they'd be summoned, which means they'd just poof away if you stabbed one.

Kraco
Fri, 11-20-2009, 06:48 AM
I wasn't really serious with that question, since it hardly mattters and is as far away from anything important as you can get, but one thing is clear: It's not genjutsu. We have seen Itachi use those clones far away from his real body, to meet people like Naruto and Sasuke before this actual meeting. Although during this fight they might have been genjutsu (like everything was).

ASSpirine
Fri, 11-20-2009, 07:21 AM
Finally we know what Sasuke was looking for in the basement, but we saw it when he was older. And looking at the preview we wille finally know more about Amaterasu, Jiraiya never explained it when he sealed those black flames during his fight with Itachi.

He sure doesn't see jack shit with those incredible eyes of him...

Buffalobiian
Fri, 11-20-2009, 08:23 AM
It happened over the years. He got used to it. It would be debilitating if it had become like that suddenly.

Well, I really doubt "getting used to" that would let you throw shurikens at 6000rpm with pinpoint accuracy, but like you said, it barely matters anymore.

@ Darthender:

The First had wood powers. So does Yamato.

That alone wouldn't make you the ruler of Konoha, just as Madara still got his ass handed to him despite his possessing the Mangekyo Sharingan. All I can say is however badass Madara is, the First must have been a notch higher.

antiravage
Fri, 11-20-2009, 08:49 AM
The Third beat the First when Oro summoned him with Edo Tensei, makes us question how strong, or maybe how weak, Madara and The First were when they fought.

ASSpirine
Fri, 11-20-2009, 09:18 AM
You said it yourself, it's a summon. I can't believe that it has the full strength of the real first and the second. I'm still wondering this: Mangekyo > Rinnegan or vice versa?

Kraco
Fri, 11-20-2009, 10:43 AM
As if some zombie would be as powerful as the man himself. It was only powered by some nameless underling, as well. Who knows how strong Madara was back then in general. Maybe the only thing the First needed to do was to find a way to counter mangekyo and he had already won. Seeing how they had been working together for a while, only a foolish ninja wouldn't have tried to find the other one's weakness. Keep friends close and enemies closer, like they say.

antiravage
Fri, 11-20-2009, 11:24 AM
Well, the Third did say that at least The First was like his old self.
http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/4762/wmplayer200911201621148.jpg (http://img177.imageshack.us/i/wmplayer200911201621148.jpg/)

KrayZ33
Fri, 11-20-2009, 11:37 AM
The Third beat the First when Oro summoned him with Edo Tensei, makes us question how strong, or maybe how weak, Madara and The First were when they fought.

he had the help of the death-god....and paid the price.

Yukimura
Fri, 11-20-2009, 02:31 PM
1. If the Eternal Sharingan is so badass, how the hell did the first ever defeat Madara. From what they've shown so far, he had wood powers. That's cool and all, but it's no Sharingan. I guess if Madara was relying on controlling the Nine-tails, and the First also had the power to tame the Nine-tails, but those two powers just seem to cancel each other out. How did he not just get his ass beat one-one-one with Madara?

Hard work + caring about others > crazy magic powers and selfish goals!

If we know anything of the First from what we know of the actions of his disciples then thinking about others, particularly the future generations, was probably high on his priority list. This whole Uchiha murder family and friends for personal power thing seems like it would clash pretty strongly with that mentality and it doesn't seem surprising that there was a dispute between them over it way back when.

If the first fight between Sasuke and Naruto wasn't enough indication then we can now add in the stuff we've just learned. It seems like Sasuke is being set up as a Madara parallel and Naruto is being set up as a First parallel. Sasuke has his Sharingan shenanigans and his emo power but he only really thinks about himself. Natuto is always thinking about others and that will probably end up being the moral of the story and why Naruto eventually beats Sausuke.

frog hermit
Fri, 11-20-2009, 06:47 PM
Hello,
I been lurking around these forums for years but i hardly post

Anyway
I must have missed something somewhere in some episode. Why does Madara have one eye? or does he?

I was trying to figure out exactly what the eternal mangekouy power does. i don't think we really got any clues in this episode.

Sasuke must have talked about the manngekouy, and his future fight with itachi, with orochimaru when he was training and came up with a counter, some sort of super anti genjutsu i guess. obviously saskue is not going to lose his eyes in this battle.

sorry about all the bad spelling, spell check doesn't a have a naruto dictionary.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 11-20-2009, 09:41 PM
If Madara only has one eye, then he must have lost it later, because he has two Eternals in the flashback.

That is IF he only has one eye, and doesn't just wear a one-eyed mask for the hell of it.

frog hermit
Fri, 11-20-2009, 11:06 PM
what if someone took his eye? can someone steal an eternal sharingan eye and use its power?

hmmmmm

Kraco
Sat, 11-21-2009, 03:47 AM
That seems a bit dubious. Who exactly would be badass enough to steal an eye from him? A new uber enemy? I think we already have enough of those in the story. In the beginning it was just Orochimaru, then we moved on to Akatsuki, then Pain inside Akatsuki, and now it was finally verified it's Madara who founded all of Akatsuki. If somebody was able to get an eye from Madara, that would make him an even bigger villain than the leader of Akatsuki? It would need to be the Devil himself and I don't think even this series is going to go down that far.

I think he's using the mask simply to hide his identity. There could be some other reason as well but I'm sure he still has both eyes.

Buffalobiian
Sat, 11-21-2009, 05:30 AM
That seems a bit dubious. Who exactly would be badass enough to steal an eye from him? A new uber enemy? I think we already have enough of those in the story. In the beginning it was just Orochimaru, then we moved on to Akatsuki, then Pain inside Akatsuki, and now it was finally verified it's Madara who founded all of Akatsuki. If somebody was able to get an eye from Madara, that would make him an even bigger villain than the leader of Akatsuki? It would need to be the Devil himself and I don't think even this series is going to go down that far.

I think he's using the mask simply to hide his identity. There could be some other reason as well but I'm sure he still has both eyes.

Like Kraco, I doubt there's anyone who would be able to steal an eye from Madara. However, it's not too far-fetched to propose that the First may have destroyed one. That may also explain the outcome of their battle. Madara, who has tasted and resented the state of darkness, would do anything to avoid that fate again, even admitting defeat.

Kraco
Sat, 11-21-2009, 07:10 AM
I was thinking of that as well but somehow I felt that detail should have been included in Itachi's story since it would have been a part of it, and the whole story was about eyes.

Unless it's indeed so that Madara intends to claim an eye from either Itachi or Sasuke, whoever wins the fight between those two. In that case Itachi might have left out the detail of Madara having lost one of his uber eyes because he would have known what's in store for himself as well later (a fight for an eye with Madara) and speaking of it with Sasuke would only remind him of that foreboding future.

However, Tobi did absolutely nothing to make sure Sasuke survives the fight against the One-Armed ninja (who even went nuclear) so I don't think he's really interested in their eyes for a personal gain. Seeing how Sasuke, Itachi, and Madara are the last three sharingan Uchiha, it would have made sense for him to keep also Sasuke in storage should something suddenly happen to Itachi before it's all over between the brothers.

DarthEnderX
Sat, 11-21-2009, 10:43 AM
The other possibility is that the Eternal Sharingan just works THROUGH the mask, and we wears a one-eyed mask so he can use his Sharingan without revealing that he even has it(if it's possible to turn on one and not the other).

Like if the whole time he's fighting these Konoha ninja, he just seems like normal Tobi, but the whole time, the eye Sharingan behind the mask has been on and working.

frog hermit
Sun, 11-22-2009, 12:24 AM
if sasuke doesnt have the Mangekyo sharingan and itachi takes his eyes he will not get eternal sharingan right? not only that but would he lose the Mangekyo sharingan too? then he would have to kill his closest friend, i guess it would be kisame. maybe once you learn it, you keep the technique no matter what sharingan eyes you take.

it doesnt matter cause sasuke isnt going to lose his eyes , just having fun theorizing.

Wasnt kakashi learning, on basic level, how to use Mangekyo without killing his closet friend. Maybe Sasuke did the same and that will be his weapon vs itachi.

Kraco
Sun, 11-22-2009, 03:37 AM
if sasuke doesnt have the Mangekyo sharingan and itachi takes his eyes he will not get eternal sharingan right? not only that but would he lose the Mangekyo sharingan too? then he would have to kill his closest friend, i guess it would be kisame. maybe once you learn it, you keep the technique no matter what sharingan eyes you take.

You'd think the person is the master, not the eyes. Itachi has still already killed his best friend. If the eyes themselves somehow had the ability to kill, like shooting laser beams, then it would be possible, but otherwise I doubt it really matters. Not that Itachi would hesitate for a second to kill Kisame.

Wasnt kakashi learning, on basic level, how to use Mangekyo without killing his closet friend. Maybe Sasuke did the same and that will be his weapon vs itachi.

I never really understood the requirement anyway. Surely getting your whole family and clan killed by your own brother is more traumatic than killing a single friend. It might be a bit different since getting your clan massacred requires no action on your own part but keeping going despite that would require similar levels of dedication, surely. Even guilt can't play any part based on what we have seen. Itachi was too broken to begin with to feel anything and certainly Madara and his brother didn't bear an ounce of guilt.

I'm not trying to say things in Naruto would need to make sense, but it makes me think killing your friend is just a short-cut. Nothing says that's not the case as the whole thing was first found by Madara so it's not like thorough experimentation would have been performed (I don't count the whole pitiful clan massacring each other in heedless greed to be such).

DarthEnderX
Sun, 11-22-2009, 02:42 PM
if sasuke doesnt have the Mangekyo sharingan and itachi takes his eyes he will not get eternal sharingan right? not only that but would he lose the Mangekyo sharingan too? then he would have to kill his closest friend, i guess it would be kisame. maybe once you learn it, you keep the technique no matter what sharingan eyes you take.Maybe because it's Sasuke's eyes that he needs to unlock he'd have to kill Sasuke's best friend.

Itachi vs. Naruto ftw!

Wasnt kakashi learning, on basic level, how to use Mangekyo without killing his closet friend. Maybe Sasuke did the same and that will be his weapon vs itachi.Kakashi DID kill his best friend. His leadership decisions lead to Ubito's death. It may not be directly his fault, but it's a pretty safe bet that he blames himself.

Logrus
Sun, 11-22-2009, 03:49 PM
So Kakashi had the Mangekyo at the age of 8? He is even greater then Itachi then :O

antiravage
Sun, 11-22-2009, 05:08 PM
One thing I’m curious about is why Pain is the akatsuki leader and not Itachi, maybe it’s because he’s stronger than Itachi but I don’t know. The thing is, Itachi said this episode that Madara is his mentor and partner, and yet Pain is the leader, maybe Pain is also Madara’s student and the stronger one got to lead the organization while Madara stays in the shadows.

And taka sure is late this week.

Penner
Sun, 11-22-2009, 05:29 PM
I got the impression Madara is kind of leading Akatsuki from the shadows, telling Pain what to do and making him look like the leader, since Madara himself doesnt want his true identity revealed. (except to a select few)

He's probably just running around disguised as Tobi to keep an eye(hah) on things without drawing unwanted attention.

Kraco
Sun, 11-22-2009, 05:51 PM
Surely Pain has been around longer than Itachi. It's not so long ago that Itachi left Konoha, whereas Jiraiya trained Pain back when the wars were still raging. For all we know, Madara could have found Pain shortly after Jiraiya left him. It could have been Madara that adviced Pain to turn the Rain country to such a closed dictatorship. In short, it's possible Itachi is a n00b in Akatsuki compared to Pain.

ASSpirine
Sun, 11-22-2009, 06:33 PM
Madara is the founder of Akatsuki, they said that in the last episode. So the ranking would be Madara>Pain>all the rest
But it is possible that only Pain, Konan and Itachi know that, so the rest is listening to Pain
and Itachi doesn't say anything because he's not that of a talkative guy... :p

And probably know one else except Pain and Konan know that Tobi is Madara.

Marik
Mon, 11-23-2009, 01:22 PM
[Taka] Naruto Shippuuden 135-136 - 720p (http://takafansubs.com/torrents/%5BTaka%5D_Naruto_Shippuuden_135-136_%5B720p%5D%5BECDF1ECA%5D.mp4.torrent) | 480p (http://takafansubs.com/torrents/%5BTaka%5D_Naruto_Shippuuden_135-136_%5B480p%5D%5B9073B8C2%5D.mp4.torrent)

lilphatboi88
Mon, 11-23-2009, 06:53 PM
I have a feeling that there are a few manga readers. It just seems to me that some spoilers are accidentally being leaked to us.

NeoCybercoin
Mon, 11-23-2009, 07:24 PM
"Hey bro come here for a sec"

"Huh?"

*plucks out eye*"LOL GOT YOUR EYE!"*plucks out another*"LOL GOT YOUR OTHER!"

Seriously did he brother just sit there and let him pluck out both eyes? Sure one could be a surprise but the second one? Come on... I guess the action was alright.

ASSpirine
Mon, 11-23-2009, 07:42 PM
I have a feeling that there are a few manga readers. It just seems to me that some spoilers are accidentally being leaked to us.

I'd rather you'd not point that out, cause now I'm tempted to look back at the previous comments and check them out. Luckily my memory isn't that good :D

Report it to the mods if you're certain, let them handle it.

lilphatboi88
Mon, 11-23-2009, 09:38 PM
"Hey bro come here for a sec"

"Huh?"

*plucks out eye*"LOL GOT YOUR EYE!"*plucks out another*"LOL GOT YOUR OTHER!"

Seriously did he brother just sit there and let him pluck out both eyes? Sure one could be a surprise but the second one? Come on... I guess the action was alright.

Also, it seemed like Madara was in agonizing physical pain because he was losing his eyesight?

And I'm curious to know if Madara has scars on his eyes just like Kakashi. His statue doesn't have them right? It would be awesome if Kakashi had an ultimate Sharingan.

And eternal eyes represent eternal life? How can they be correlated? Did people in ancient times have bad eyesight?

Jessper
Mon, 11-23-2009, 09:47 PM
And eternal eyes represent eternal life? How can they be correlated? Did people in ancient times have bad eyesight?

Madara isn't the first Akatsuki member we have seen that has been around long enough to know the first.

Kraco
Tue, 11-24-2009, 01:21 AM
Madara isn't the first Akatsuki member we have seen that has been around long enough to know the first.

What is that supposed to mean? Madara was himself around the same time as the First, so your point means absolutely nothing. The man is an ancient relic and certainly old enough to have been around when his own organization was founded.

Jessper
Tue, 11-24-2009, 02:08 AM
What is that supposed to mean? Madara was himself around the same time as the First, so your point means absolutely nothing. The man is an ancient relic and certainly old enough to have been around when his own organization was founded.

I'm saying that the eternal eyes might be totally unrelated to his living this long, I didn't quote the post but it was the one directly before mine. I'll fix it to make it a bit more clear.

Kraco
Tue, 11-24-2009, 03:04 AM
My bad. I read your post a couple of times but its meaning still eluded me. I thought your were talking about an older Akatsuki member than Madara...

ASSpirine
Tue, 11-24-2009, 07:43 AM
We all know that Kakuzu fought with the first, but his prolonged life can easily be explained by the different hearts he acquired throughout his life.
But in case of Madara, it's, for now, harder to explain why he lives so long.

Indeed, eternal eyes could not be the reason why he lives so long. So it should be another gimmick

Yukimura
Tue, 11-24-2009, 11:14 AM
We all know that Kakuzu fought with the first, but his prolonged life can easily be explained by the different hearts he acquired throughout his life.
But in case of Madara, it's, for now, harder to explain why he lives so long.

Indeed, eternal eyes could not be the reason why he lives so long. So it should be another gimmick

Kazuku's extended life isn't easy to explain at all! Replacing your heart is all well and good but there are plenty of other organs and tissues that can and eventually do wear out as you age. The whole 'I replace my heart periodically so I can live indefinitely' makes the same amount of sense as just saying 'I can live indefinitely just because I'm that awesome' which is none. I'd wager the reason it seems like it makes sense is because Kishi at least tried to explain it with something that sounded reasonable on the surface. After that suspension of disbelief takes over and allows the explanation to take hold.

Kraco
Tue, 11-24-2009, 11:23 AM
I'd guess it's more along the lines of those old tribal beliefs that if you eat your enemy's heart (or some other organ), you will gain his power. He stole hearts from enemies and extended his own life with theirs.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 11-25-2009, 04:29 AM
And unless anyone failed to notice, Kakuzu is essentially nothing BUT hearts and a mass of squiggly black stuff. He doesn't HAVE any other organs. Whatever Jutsu that allows him to absorb other people's hearts also apparently allows him to not need any other organs.

In that sense he's almost exactly like Sasori, who's basically a heart in a can.

I'm saying that the eternal eyes might be totally unrelated to his living this long, I didn't quote the post but it was the one directly before mine. I'll fix it to make it a bit more clear.While I hope that's the case, I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't. Kishi just seems to love piling shit on top of the list of overpowered crap that the Sharingan can do.

So Kakashi had the Mangekyo at the age of 8? He is even greater then Itachi then :OObviously you don't just kill your friend and your Sharingan instantly becomes Mangekou. You have to perform some kind of technique of which one of the requirements of is having killed your best friend.

Presumably, the technique is recorded in the Uchiha secret room under the floor mat, since they showed Kakashi finding the room when Sasuke left the village, and then the next time we see Kakashi fight, he's got the Magekyou.

lilphatboi88
Wed, 11-25-2009, 12:24 PM

Well, we know how the other guy did it. I forgot his name, but he made new hearts for himself or something? I guess the question is, does eternal eyes really mean eternal life?