PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 471

Marik
Thu, 11-12-2009, 11:57 AM
SleepyFans

One Manga (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/471/01/)

Binktopia

Download (http://dl02.mangashare.com/Naruto_471%5BBinktopia%5D.zip) | Online Viewing (http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/chapter-471/page001.html)

michelous
Thu, 11-12-2009, 12:29 PM
that shark form looks cool i want killer bee to win but not sure if he can
my guess is he will loss but really mess but kisame

RyougaZell
Thu, 11-12-2009, 12:45 PM
Wow... and every chapter that passes... I keep getting flashbacks to Zabuza. How the heck were both he and Zabuza both on the same team with this kinda differences?

Bee's skeleton mode looked awesome.

michelous
Thu, 11-12-2009, 12:57 PM
it seems naruto is alot like killer bee but naruto doesn't get along with the nine-tail but killer bee gets along with the eight tails
i would like to see naruto evolve into the 10 tails

TwisT
Thu, 11-12-2009, 01:27 PM
I have two theories about how his strength works.

First one is that he has his hugh chakara as his own, and the chakara he gets in battle slowly dissipate over time since it's not his own. If that is true the differences are huge between him and Zabuza.

Second one is that he might actually have been on the same level as Zabuza to begin with but he actually keeps the absorbed chakara. And every fight he ends up with a bigger chakara-pool. Because a enemy must make Kisame spend more chakara then the enemy himself has for him not not end up gaining chakara. And logic says that the victor should be the one spending the least amount in the majority of fights. And since he absorbs chakara from his enemy, with every hit the enemy loses strength which reduces his chance of inflicting damage while Kisame's strength increases which increases his chance of avoiding and reduce the damage. So though time he just kept getting stronger until he was considered a monster.

If the second one is the one that is true or close to it then he and Zabuza where probably almost at equal strengths at one time. But after all fight while being with his village, and then after he became a missing-nin and got to fight everyone hunting him. ANBU, regular mist ninjas that cross his path, rival village ninjas that has him in their bingobook, his own targets that he hunt. And then he joined Akatsuki, and made even more enemy's, and he got sent after big targets. After all that time Zabuza should seem like an ant next to Kisame.

Assertn
Thu, 11-12-2009, 01:29 PM
Wow... and every chapter that passes... I keep getting flashbacks to Zabuza. How the heck were both he and Zabuza both on the same team with this kinda differences?

Bee's skeleton mode looked awesome.
And I keep wondering how Killer Bee apparently has the same type of seal as Naruto...

I am enjoying the roots guy vs Ao (?) scenes. While the earrings that fling up and block his eyes are goofy at best, a strategy like falling onto a sickle just before switching bodies is the kind of thing we only dreamed about back with Ino in the chuunin exams.

poopdeville
Thu, 11-12-2009, 01:32 PM
That eye seal thing the Mist figured out is a good idea. The Hyuuga should work on it.

Archangel
Thu, 11-12-2009, 01:36 PM
Lol, i thought that after that whole 10 tails and moon sharingan chapter nothing would surprise me anymore... boy was i wrong

Well... was it ever stated that the 7 of them were equals?

Maybe there is an hierarchy between all of them since it's already been stated that there is one for the swords at least

Death BOO Z
Thu, 11-12-2009, 04:41 PM
JUMP THE SHARK!

I'd go with a theory about how the sword is the source of the power, maybe it's (and the rest of the sword) tied to the demon things, and the swords were created (with special abilities to each sword) in order to fight off the demons.

anyway, it does make the Gai-vs-Kisama final battle more likely, speed seems like the best chance against chackra eating sword.

FireEmblem
Thu, 11-12-2009, 05:42 PM
Killer Bee sure loves to blow people to bits with just melee attacks.

mr3vi1m0nk3y
Thu, 11-12-2009, 07:29 PM
Killer Bee sure loves to blow people to bits with just melee attacks.

Probably picked that up from his brother.

samsonlonghair
Thu, 11-12-2009, 09:16 PM
Transformations are always fun. We saw killerbee transform into "bijuu mode" with that cool skeleton. I'm a little underwhelmed with Kisame's tranformation though. He just turned into a more sharkley shark monster. I actually think Kisame looked cooler before.

FireEmblem
Thu, 11-12-2009, 09:46 PM
Well, Kisame lost his shirt, so he's definitely gonna lose this battle. And wow, after re-reading this chapter, this was actually pretty damn good. Nothing retarded happened, and the dialogue was pretty good. Ao has quickly become one of my favorite characters in the series. In such a short period of time too. Actually a lot of the side characters that were introduced during the kage summit have actually been pretty decent. Darui and C were both actually helpful in the Raikage's fight and Ao and the other kid have shown some guts too.

Rikudo
Thu, 11-12-2009, 09:53 PM
I'm definitely glad to see Ao still alive and might actually live with his byakugan intact. My prediction is Chojouro (sp?) will save Ao before hitting the sickle then Mizukage will release the mind switch jutsu. I know it sounds very convenient but Fuu's jutsu is just way cheap and annoying to me.

Pandadice
Fri, 11-13-2009, 12:35 AM
huh, that chapter seemed short.. maybe I was just too into it >.<.

i didn't get the mist vs konoha ninja scenes at all. I reread it, but I'm gonna have to go read it a third time and hopefully I'll get whats happening.

edit: ahh right right. i had just forgotten about the trap. now i get whats happening.

XanBcoo
Fri, 11-13-2009, 09:18 PM
Shark-form Kisame looks goofy as hell.

I hope either Killer Bee and/or Naruto pull a Goku on him and overload him with so much Chakra that he bursts.

Logrus
Fri, 11-13-2009, 09:55 PM
I hope either Killer Bee and/or Naruto pull a Goku on him and overload him with so much Chakra that he bursts.

Exactly what i was thinking. Got the idea from when Goku overloaded that light sucking hell creature in babidis space ship :P

Lets hope that happends and there shark fins everywhere D:

TwisT
Sat, 11-14-2009, 12:07 AM
You actually hoping for that? Seriously? You guys have some odd taste there.

Well if they try i hope Kisame becomes so powerful he kills all heroes and enslaves mankind because they where stupid enough to "feed" their chakara voluntary.

But then again i can almost see your hopes come true. This series have done shitty things in the past so i wouldn't put it beneath it to just rip it of DBZ scene for scene again.

EDIT: BTW i can't see it happen. It's already confirmed that the sword can't devour chakara beyond it's own limit. So you can't feed it a huge burst instant (which was how Goku did it) because then it just devour the amount it can. And if he has a limit on how much total chakara he can devour i can't see why he would continue to devour more chakara beyond that.

toonice714
Sat, 11-14-2009, 02:08 AM
You actually hoping for that? Seriously? You guys have some odd taste there.

Well if they try i hope Kisame becomes so powerful he kills all heroes and enslaves mankind because they where stupid enough to "feed" their chakara voluntary.

But then again i can almost see your hopes come true. This series have done shitty things in the past so i wouldn't put it beneath it to just rip it of DBZ scene for scene again.

EDIT: BTW i can't see it happen. It's already confirmed that the sword can't devour chakara beyond it's own limit. So you can't feed it a huge burst instant (which was how Goku did it) because then it just devour the amount it can. And if he has a limit on how much total chakara he can devour i can't see why he would continue to devour more chakara beyond that.

The sword has a limit but the remainder of the damage goes to Kisame. the problem is that Kisame also absorbs the chakra into his normal pool which allows him to regenerate. As long as he has the sword he cant lose chakra. What Bee needs to do is get out of the water and have Kisame expend his own chakra for a bit. Im sure that while he is fused with Samehada it drains both his personal supply of chakra and whoever he attacks. I think that while he is in that form he can attack faster and harder so it makes it easy to maintain that form (clearly just speculation).

rawez
Sat, 11-14-2009, 02:40 PM
Shark-form Kisame looks goofy as hell.

It's basically already happened once already. When Naruto was fighting the chakra draining Pain, he just drew in more sage chakra and turned him to stone.

Archangel
Sat, 11-14-2009, 02:52 PM
It's basically already happened once already. When Naruto was fighting the chakra draining Pain, he just drew in more sage chakra and turned him to stone.

3 posts in 6 years???

If this isn't an alt i'll eat my hat

samsonlonghair
Sat, 11-14-2009, 06:36 PM
With the talk of who eats whom in this chapter, I feel this video is somewhat relevant.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFOEZh1Lbbg

redcat
Sat, 11-14-2009, 07:49 PM
that wasnt really an overload

pain just didn't know how to control the sage chakra

Prof. Chaos
Sun, 11-15-2009, 01:28 PM
that wasnt really an overload

pain just didn't know how to control the sage chakra

That was the catch of the sage mode, you turn into a frog if you cant control it. So pretty much Kisame will turn into a frog if h attacks Naruto in sage mode.

On another note, like someone mentioned before, but Gai or Lee would be the best match up. Taijuitsu for the win! Just have to break all the gates and kill yourself to do it.

Assertn
Sun, 11-15-2009, 02:02 PM
With the talk of who eats whom in this chapter, I feel this video is somewhat relevant.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFOEZh1Lbbg
I think this video is more appropriate:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fa7ck5mcd1o

Logrus
Sun, 11-15-2009, 06:42 PM
Hope Bee uses 8 tails limbs captures Kisame in there and then just bites his head off like Ozzy does to a bat

Sam98034
Wed, 11-18-2009, 12:38 AM
I think this video is more appropriate:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fa7ck5mcd1o

what the heck is that? Looks like "Snakes on a Plane" on steroids.

XanBcoo
Wed, 11-18-2009, 02:39 AM
Funny you should say that. The Asylum (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Asylum) actually released a knockoff of that movie called "Snakes on a Train".

Their whole angle is to produce low-budget films with nearly identical plots/titles/posters to big budget Hollywood films so that morons will rent their DVDs by mistake.

IT RISES...

Sam98034
Wed, 11-18-2009, 11:11 PM
Wow! What a group, they even have a film called Transmorphers. I guess it's for when kids tell their parents to pick out a certain movie, then they come home with some rip-off, ha!