PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 382

Marik
Thu, 11-12-2009, 11:49 AM
Sugooi Scans

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ljbmrz4l5mw) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/nkic0y) | Online Viewing (http://www.sugooi.org/manga/?m=Bleach&c=382&p=1)

SleepyFans

One Manga (http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/382/01)

No chapter next week.

Nadouku
Thu, 11-12-2009, 11:58 AM
Well, Yammy's supposed number 0 was short-sighted... he just got bested by Kenpachi and Byakuya, which I thought were pretty awesome together. About Ichigo's case, you mean the outfit is suppose to indicate how much Spirit Power he has left?

michelous
Thu, 11-12-2009, 12:42 PM
yammy is dead yet
remember in bleach they aren't dead till you see fatal wounds on them
and cool thing to know about ichigo
he was whipped out from the fight before that is why aizen beat him last time

Logrus
Thu, 11-12-2009, 12:45 PM
Was ridiculously fun how Zaraki can take on the strongest espada :(

Come on the explanation for why ichigo sucked seems like something they thought up in 5 min.....

RyougaZell
Thu, 11-12-2009, 01:07 PM
What's with the sudden parallel with the Anime's filler? With Kenpachi and Byakuya fighting and that.

Archangel
Thu, 11-12-2009, 01:25 PM
What's with the sudden parallel with the Anime's filler? With Kenpachi and Byakuya fighting and that.

Yeah i thought that was pretty funny too

And Jesus, sugooi's translation was absolute shit, i couldn't make out half of it and had to go with sleepy fans instead

Death BOO Z
Thu, 11-12-2009, 04:36 PM
so, lets see.
Ichigo is so worried about his friends that he wouldn't wait ten more seconds for a full recovery, and he'd rather rush with half his power, to fight against enemies stronger than the ones who defeated him?

what an idiot...

Archangel
Thu, 11-12-2009, 04:44 PM
So Ichigo has only half of his power left

Then again, half of infinity is still infinity

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Thu, 11-12-2009, 06:19 PM
I think that it is great that Keni wanted to compete. Sounds like him...

Logrus
Thu, 11-12-2009, 06:41 PM
I just hope at this point that when the time comes for the great battle that Ichigo doesnt trip over his shoelaces and his throat slips right to Aizens unsheathed sword in his hand.

PLEASSEEEE Mr Author make him kill like everyone in hollow mode but Aizen in the first 5 pages PLEASEEE

animus
Thu, 11-12-2009, 06:54 PM
Am I the only one who hates the cliche, person vs person then insert "Don't interrupt!" and both of them hit the interrupter? I hate it with a passion.

Wish there was more about Unohana.

FireEmblem
Thu, 11-12-2009, 10:10 PM
If reiatsu was so important we shouldn't have seen Ichigo lose to some of these Espada's. How retarded, ugh.

Kenpachi is making fodder out of the 0 Espada. Ichigo got whooped by the 4th. Ichigo and Kenpachi have like almost the exact same way of fighting. Slash at shit and hope it cuts. What the FUCK.

Sam98034
Thu, 11-12-2009, 11:35 PM
Well, I'm not sure, but I think the 4th was the strongest Espada. Remember he said he had a level 2 transformation that not even Aizen knew about...it would explain why Ulq didn't show much respect from #0 Yammy when they worked together.

Cal_kashi
Fri, 11-13-2009, 03:56 AM
FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU waste a chapter setting up the next...
so rude.

I got so excited... then nothing.

Kusanagi
Fri, 11-13-2009, 04:31 PM
If reiatsu was so important we shouldn't have seen Ichigo lose to some of these Espada's. How retarded, ugh.

You raise a good point, but I also think it goes into how reiatsu is used as opposed to just having a massive amount of it. Easiest example would be in this chapter, Unohana saying Ichigo has about the same amount of reiatsu yet she makes a much cleaner, firmer looking path through the garganta portal thing. While Ichigo's looked like a gravel road.

I even think Kenpachi uses his reiatsu in more mature ways than Ichigo.

FireEmblem
Sat, 11-14-2009, 10:59 AM
You raise a good point, but I also think it goes into how reiatsu is used as opposed to just having a massive amount of it. Easiest example would be in this chapter, Unohana saying Ichigo has about the same amount of reiatsu yet she makes a much cleaner, firmer looking path through the garganta portal thing. While Ichigo's looked like a gravel road.

I even think Kenpachi uses his reiatsu in more mature ways than Ichigo.

Yes. You're re-affirming what I'm saying. If it was the AMOUNT that was so important, then Ichigo would be winning.

It's like now they're reminding us that Ichigo has massive reiatsu. But we've always known that and that has never changed, but it hasn't made a damn difference in these fights against these Espada's, that's what's annoying about it. Now all of a sudden it is a trump card against Aizen?

Cal_kashi
Sun, 11-15-2009, 05:10 PM
Yes. You're re-affirming what I'm saying. If it was the AMOUNT that was so important, then Ichigo would be winning.

It's like now they're reminding us that Ichigo has massive reiatsu. But we've always known that and that has never changed, but it hasn't made a damn difference in these fights against these Espada's, that's what's annoying about it. Now all of a sudden it is a trump card against Aizen?

Isn't the trump card that he hasn't witnessed Aizen's shikia? not his Reiatsu?
Then again... Aizen TORE HIM APART on there visit at Serighetti... I'll almost be disappointed if Ichigo beats Aizen.

DeathscytheVII
Sun, 11-15-2009, 09:29 PM
I was naive, apparently Kubo wants to milk 2 chapters out of that garganta

Make that 3 :) Kudo has mastered the art of making any action, no matter how insignificant, last at least 2 chapters.

On another note, does this mean that the more ichigo's bankai robes get torn apart, the weaker his reiatsu gets? Was he just fighting Ulquiorra at HALF strength? wtf.

power level comprehension just flew out the window, not to mention seeing espada 0 getting owned. What happened to Hitsugaya's theory that 10 Vasto lorde are enough to defeat the Gotai 13?

Archangel
Sun, 11-15-2009, 09:42 PM
Make that 3 :) Kudo has mastered the art of making any action, no matter how insignificant, last at least 2 chapters.

Maybe we should start putting money on this...?

I'm going for... 5 chapter total from the beginning to the end of the garganta field trip

DeathscytheVII
Sun, 11-15-2009, 10:02 PM
Maybe we should start putting money on this...?

I'm going for... 5 chapter total from the beginning to the end of the garganta field trip

This is a tricky one. Because Kudo is known to make cliffhangers (which is Ichigo appearing before Aizen from the Garganta) and then skip to a dragged out long fight (Yammy).

But he's completely known for doing the reverse too (dragged out Fraccion fights before the Vaizard reveal)

For the sake of fun, I'll say 8 chapters from beg to end of the trip (you can never go wrong betting Kudo will drag it out longer!), since this chap ended with Yammy, i think he'll stick with that fight. Because if Ichigo appears in the real world, then he'll have to move the plot! And Kudo can't have that going on! Not when there's a dragged out espada fight to be done! :D

FireEmblem
Sun, 11-15-2009, 11:11 PM
Isn't the trump card that he hasn't witnessed Aizen's shikia? not his Reiatsu?
Then again... Aizen TORE HIM APART on there visit at Serighetti... I'll almost be disappointed if Ichigo beats Aizen.

Well it's both now, based on the last chapter, that put so much emphasis on his Reiatsu.

Cal_kashi
Tue, 11-17-2009, 04:19 AM
Well it's both now, based on the last chapter, that put so much emphasis on his Reiatsu.

Well, what I'm thinking is that Ichigo just barely beat Kenpachi and Byakyua before he got whooped be Aizen, and he still doesn't seem much stronger than them (K & B). Unless suddenly Kenpachi and Byakua could take Aizen (without Aizen's shikai fun), Aizen should still be un-approachably stronger than Ichihgo. Aizen didn't beat Ichigo with tricks, he was just stronger than him, in the way that we humans are stronger than ants.

darkshadow
Tue, 11-17-2009, 07:35 AM
If you watch the kenpachi fight its obvious he didn't really beat him, Kenpachi just got overly excited, he was just having fun.
He was far more serious when fighting tousen and even then he was having fun. The only time we've seen him get actually serious was pretty much in the last 5 seconds of his fight with noitora.

And Byakuya was fighting with honor, never using senkei to fuck him up instantly only using one sword instead, or using gokei, he couldve used byakurai to blast his face off, yet he shot him in the shoulder, heck he hardly used any kidou at all etc..
Byakuya said ichigo won because he saw the similarities between ichigo's motivations and those of shiba kaien, and then realized he was wrong.

If anything him flashstepping away, while ichigo couldn't even move should be evidence enough of who won the physical fight, not the moral one.

Splash!
Fri, 11-20-2009, 09:03 AM
Really I don't understand this. Ichigo had his entire Shihakusho intact after the fight with Byakuya.So he didn't lose even a bit of Reiatsu during the fight? The same is true when Aizen beat him with one finger. So I am not really sure what kind of chance he stands if Aizen has already defeated him in such a manner with all his reiatsu (reiatsu that didn't deplete a bit with after his fight against Byakuya???!!).

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/174/13/
Ichigo charging at Aizen with all of his reiatsu supposedly....

Really Kubo just came up with this idea all of a sudden without any thought as to what he had already written before. Unless it is the case that Ichigo was such a terrible fighter back then that he got beat up and exhausted much prior to depleting ANY of his reiatsu.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 11-20-2009, 10:58 AM
I thought that the Shihakusho part just meant that Ichigo run away from Orihme's healing half way through and she didn't have time to restore his entire outfit (and power).