PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 381

Marik
Thu, 11-05-2009, 11:16 AM
SleepyFans

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?urymttwezwm) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/oo2on3) | MegaUplaod (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MKQWMVJE) | One Manga (http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/381/01)

Archangel
Thu, 11-05-2009, 11:26 AM
I bet y'all 10 bucks that the next chapter will consist solely on Ichigo passing through that fucking thing

I was naive, apparently Kubo wants to milk 2 chapters out of that garganta

Nadouku
Thu, 11-05-2009, 11:28 AM
So, Unohana tells Ichigo that he is the only one who can stop Aizen because he never saw his Shikai before. I can understand the "only one who can stop Aizen" part because Ichigo is the main character, but has he really never seen Aizen's Shikai?

Archangel
Thu, 11-05-2009, 11:31 AM
Apparently not?

Which makes the idea of him beating Aizen even more ridiculous after, you know, HE STOPPED HIS FUCKING BANKAI WITH 2 FINGERS!

Nadouku
Thu, 11-05-2009, 11:37 AM
I guess Ichigo hasn't succumb to Aizen's Shikai yet after re-reading Chapter 174 and beyond. Oh, and it's one finger (http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/174/14/), just to make matters worse. ;)

Archangel
Thu, 11-05-2009, 11:42 AM
Oh, and it's one finger (http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/174/14/), just to make matters worse. ;)

¯ \ (°_o) / ¯

Logrus
Thu, 11-05-2009, 11:54 AM
hahahahahhahahahhahahahhhahahhaha

I think the author made a mistake by saying the whole shikai thing, If ichigo is to at least get one shot at it he might need to makes his soul reaper 5 lvls above bankai ;S

Yeah really he stopped him with 1 finger?!?!?! Even though Ichigo was really beat back then never took that into consideration but his chances of winning are slim to none (if this show was to be logical that is)

But when Unohana says everyone has seen it does she mean everyone except the Blind guy?

michelous
Thu, 11-05-2009, 12:28 PM
i am guessing is the super hallow form will be the key to beating aizen

rockmanj
Thu, 11-05-2009, 01:15 PM
But when Unohana says everyone has seen it does she mean everyone except the Blind guy?

I guess Tousen would be immune to Aizen's shikai, since he can't see. But unless you convince him that Aizen is wrong, then it doesn't really matter.

RyougaZell
Thu, 11-05-2009, 01:35 PM
The chapter was ridiculous. But the art is the best of the year. I guess its because it wasn't stupid sound effects in a over-long-battle.

Archangel
Thu, 11-05-2009, 01:36 PM
The chapter was ridiculous. But the art is the best of the year. I guess its because it wasn't stupid sound effects in a over-long-battle.

What was so great about it?

RyougaZell
Thu, 11-05-2009, 01:55 PM
Dunno really.
I really liked the expressions and the absence of useless sound effects of half the page.

Carnage
Thu, 11-05-2009, 04:38 PM
Kubo took 2 chapters to pump out what Oda could do in 2 pages.

My money is on Ichigo fighting Aizen, witnessing his shikai, then switching over to hollow Ichigo to nullify the effect.

Death BOO Z
Thu, 11-05-2009, 07:36 PM
that's some what 'short sighted' of her.

Sure, he hasn't seen Aizen Shikai, but that doesn't mean a thing, especially if they know that there's Bankai waiting. and considering Ichigo's lack of experience and all sorts of things...

oh, wait, it's Bleach. Ichigo wins because he has to.

dragonrage
Thu, 11-05-2009, 09:09 PM
I have this funny feeling that Uahara Kiske has a major role to play in this manga, there have been an awful lot of reference to him in this chapter and the last one as well. Also I doubt that he sat there twiddling his thumbs all this time waiting, especially since he basically predicted all of this was going to happen sooner or later.

Ichigo is going to win that is a given, but in between there is going to be some major revelations.

darkshadow
Fri, 11-06-2009, 06:45 AM
Saying he was the only one on earth isn't correct either, I don't think Uruhara and crew had been exposed to the shikai, Ryuken and Isshin haven't been either. So that's..... 7 people who haven't been exposed, with only 4 of them having captain level power ( isshin, ryuken and ichigo).

Or 5 if Yoroichi wasn't exposed either. So that's 1 ssj3, 2 presumably fucking strong captains, one badass quincy and 1 more presumably fucking strong captain, who hasn't even used her zanpaktou yet.

Though its still inevitable that Aizen gets what he wants.

NeoCybercoin
Fri, 11-06-2009, 05:33 PM
Sure Ichigo has gotten a lot stronger then when Aizen first pwned him but they are forgetting that Aizen too has gotten stronger. I mean he has to be! I am pretty damn sure he too is now a vaizard along with Gin and Tousen.

But yeah for some mindless Kenpachi fighting.

Archangel
Fri, 11-06-2009, 05:36 PM
Sure Ichigo has gotten a lot stronger then when Aizen first pwned him but they are forgetting that Aizen too has gotten stronger. I mean he has to be! I am pretty damn sure he too is now a vaizard along with Gin and Tousen.

But yeah for some mindless Kenpachi fighting.

Bad guys don't train, that would reduce their level of badassary

NeoCybercoin
Fri, 11-06-2009, 06:04 PM
I never said anything about training. I mean Aizen wanted to become a vaizard. And by doing so he would become a lot stronger. So he wouldn't have had to train for that.
I think that by becoming Vaizard with the Hyougouku there wouldn't be a need for an internal struggle because it just creates a hollow from within you. Or something like that anyway. We'll see when the time comes.

Rikudo
Sat, 11-07-2009, 10:07 PM
I'd like to see Aizen and Co. trying to control the hollowfication within them without looking like they're going berserk.

UChessmaster
Sat, 11-07-2009, 11:40 PM
Saying he was the only one on earth isn't correct either, I don't think Uruhara and crew had been exposed to the shikai, Ryuken and Isshin haven't been either. So that's..... 7 people who haven't been exposed, with only 4 of them having captain level power ( isshin, ryuken and ichigo).

Or 5 if Yoroichi wasn't exposed either. So that's 1 ssj3, 2 presumably fucking strong captains, one badass quincy and 1 more presumably fucking strong captain, who hasn't even used her zanpaktou yet.

Though its still inevitable that Aizen gets what he wants.

Urahara and Yoroichi were exposed back in turn back the pendulum along with all the vaizards.

Uberbaka
Mon, 11-09-2009, 11:11 AM
I don't think Aizen stopped him with a finger.. I suspect illusion-hacks.

I was thinking the reason she was relieved that Aizen steamrolled Ichigo was because it meant he was using his deception ability (Perhaps out of fear)

If he had just fought him normally then it would have meant he didn't fear him enough to use his abilities.

Either that or Aizen is just overpowered.

Logrus
Mon, 11-09-2009, 01:17 PM
Or Ichigo was extremely worn out in the previous fight that drained him completely :o?

Maybe now he might be able though i doubt he will manage... Really hope his dad joins in here and their lineage is explained