PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 470

Marik
Thu, 11-05-2009, 10:06 AM
SleepyFans

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?tjdn0nm55zw) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/13479d) | MegaUpload (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JQDXJ9WH) | One Manga (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/470/01/)

Binktopia

Download (http://dl02.mangashare.com/Naruto_470%5BBinktopia%5D.zip) | Online Viewing (http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/chapter-470/page001.html)

Archangel
Thu, 11-05-2009, 10:16 AM
Yep, still hate her. First time i'm actually rooting for Sasuke.

Samehada doesn't even look like a sword anymore, just a chakra eating monster

rockmanj
Thu, 11-05-2009, 10:38 AM
Interesting...I wonder if that sword, once it get enough energy becomes like a person or summon creature-like entity.

Logrus
Thu, 11-05-2009, 10:43 AM
Wonder if the samehada eats of Kisames charka when not active ? Maybe thats why he needs to feed it so much.

Nice that they returned to the bee kisame fight though :D

Was sad that Ponta was useless it seemed as if he would do something or had some ability :(

Archangel
Thu, 11-05-2009, 10:47 AM
Wonder if the samehada eats of Kisames charka when not active ? Maybe thats why he needs to feed it so much.

Why would Kisame feed it? He should keep it starving so it would be that more vicious when a worthy opponent came along.

Logrus
Thu, 11-05-2009, 10:55 AM
Yeah he has a charka eating sword in his hand all the time and has a huge amount of charka himself. Dont you think the sword would have a snack of him if it gets hungry enough.

Hence the feeding it others rather then himself

Besides judging by this chapter that thing goes vicious when ever the opportunity comes along

Archangel
Thu, 11-05-2009, 10:56 AM
Yeah he has a charka eating sword in his hand all the time and has a huge amount of charka himself. Dont you think the sword would have a snack of him if it gets hungry enough.

Hence the feeding it others rather then himself

No because you use a weapon, you don't let it use you. I don't think Kisame would take any shit from his own sword...

Death BOO Z
Thu, 11-05-2009, 11:02 AM
so, who's Sakura team for this mission?
Kiba? Who never won a fight? Lee? Sakura herself?

excuse me if I can't see this shit going down.

as for Kisame, why can't a sword be a sword? and not a demon-thingy... he was cool enough on his own.

RyougaZell
Thu, 11-05-2009, 11:59 AM
I think Im the only one that still cares for Sakura as a character and expects Kishimoto to stop the shit.

Oh well.

Kisame just went up on the cool rank. He hasn't really done much before, aside from surviving this long.

michelous
Thu, 11-05-2009, 12:27 PM
i would rather see naruto with ninata
before naruto will even consider sakura he would have to beat sasuke

RyougaZell
Thu, 11-05-2009, 01:33 PM
i would rather see naruto with ninata
before naruto will even consider sakura he would have to beat sasuke

That is what fanfiction exists my friend.

Old argument from previous week I will just point out now, but will not expand again. Sakura has always been the main female in the series. If Naruto *ends* with someone, if it he even does, it will be her. Hinata has not enough screentime to do so. As much as people may like her. She will not. Kishimoto hasn't used so many pages since forever, in Sakura, to place Hinata there.

Fanfiction can make him be with Hinata though.

Logrus
Thu, 11-05-2009, 02:08 PM
Why would iit be so. I get Naruto and Sakura are the main for their respective gender but think it would have even a greater impact on the show if Naruto and Hinata ended up.

Imagine if their kid gets a red Byakuga and is the main off a spin off later on !?!

Thats where my hopes in the serie lie in :D

Pandadice
Thu, 11-05-2009, 02:46 PM
awman killerbee is awesome. this fight is gonna rock

fahoumh
Thu, 11-05-2009, 05:14 PM
Kisame just went up on the cool rank. He hasn't really done much before, aside from surviving this long.

At least 10 points...Kisame is fucking badass.

And what was with Sai? He looked off to his right on the bottom of page 6, then on the top of page 7 we see another Sai in hiding looking at Sai and Lee. Anyone have any idea why he'd have an kage bunshin off to the side?

RyougaZell
Thu, 11-05-2009, 05:22 PM
He's still under Danzo's influence. So all that bla-bla about telling Sakura how she hurt Naruto, probably was just a ploy to make them take Sai there, so he could stay and spy for Danzo. Even if he has become Naruto's friend, he still has that obedience seal on his tongue.

samsonlonghair
Thu, 11-05-2009, 05:44 PM
Sai is up to some sneaky stuff. Damn tricky ninjas.

Death BOO Z
Thu, 11-05-2009, 07:22 PM
Old argument from previous week I will just point out now, but will not expand again. Sakura has always been the main female in the series. If Naruto *ends* with someone, if it he even does, it will be her. Hinata has not enough screentime to do so. As much as people may like her. She will not. Kishimoto hasn't used so many pages since forever, in Sakura, to place Hinata there.

Harry potter - Hermione - Ginny Weasley,
Goku - Bulma - ChiChi.

I'm pretty sure there are more examples.

Sakura hasn't been a main character in a sense that the plot revolves around her and Naruto. it has always been Sasuke and Naruto.

edit: names fixed. thanks

Logrus
Thu, 11-05-2009, 07:29 PM
Terrible ownage there Death Boo Z just made my post shine a bit ;D

RyougaZell
Thu, 11-05-2009, 10:20 PM
Harry potter - Hermaionie - jean weasly
Goku - Bulma - ChiChi.

I'm pretty sure there are more examples.

Sakura hasn't been a main character in a sense that the plot revolves around her and Naruto. it has always been Sasuke and Naruto.

Was Hermione Harry's Love Interest? No.

Was Bulma Goku's Love Interest? No.

Both examples fail.

And its Ginny Weasley. At least get the names right.

dragonrage
Fri, 11-06-2009, 12:31 AM
Sorry RZ, I am pulling for Hinata. That way if Naruto does end up saving Saske, he has something to hold on too with his whole clan being destroyed, him killing his own brother and being used as a puppet. I think Sakura and Saske deserve eachother.

Don't want to see Naruto ending up alone and I am really hoping Hinata feelings bears fruit (fanfiction ftw). They make a good couple as well. If Naruto does end up with Sakura there is nothing but spousal abuse waiting and long dry spells.

Keno
Fri, 11-06-2009, 03:24 AM
IMO, Naruto/Sakura would just feel... weird. If she hadn't shown so much tears and crap for Sasuke, then maybe, but the series has such a solid base on Sakura's mad crush on Sasuke, it's really hard for me to think it can easily be turned around. It also has a very solid base on Hinata's crush on Naruto (ever since her character was introduced), while Naruto has not shown any signs (that I remember) of still having a crush on Sakura since Sasuke left, which was also when Sakura showed the most emotions towards Sasuke, even offering to basically turn to the dark side along with him. Powerful stuff if you ask me.

To think that all of the above can be easily thrown in the garbage and start new, I think it's stupid. Plus, hooking up with a girl that had a mad crush on your best friend isn't healthy. :p

Ranting aside, I cant wait to see how the battle with Bee/Kisame pans out. I gotta admit, I've never been a fan of Kisame. I thought it was one of the crappiest characters, due to his "monster" appearance. Now It feels like his appearance could've changed because of Samehada. Maybe because of fusing with it? Or maybe because of the chakra exchanges between them? Interesting stuff.

Asakura50
Fri, 11-06-2009, 07:00 AM
Ok just finish reading, and can someone please shoot Sakura with an explosive tag...Chick goes mental with "I am woman hear me roar" speech always talking about she dont Naruto to suffer, and now she is going after Sasuke once again getting people offed because she's a friggin shytty ninja girl....And whats up with Kisame Samehada...no fair no demon pets as swords...it went from be a bad ass slicer to a pet chihuahua.

FireEmblem
Fri, 11-06-2009, 10:59 AM
Actually most of what Sakura said made sense. Ugh!

SilentSnake
Fri, 11-06-2009, 11:42 AM
Actually most of what Sakura said made sense. Ugh!

Too bad she didn't mean it, though, which makes it look even more pathetic.

"ohai, now I know I was wrong, Sasuke is a criminal and a douchebag, I love you Naruto! ^^".

One minute later.

"GIEB SASUKE I HAFTA FIND IMMMM"

edit: "wow. so pathetic you fail to understand what happened. shouldn't suprise me though, since you can't write either"

^Gotta love anonymous comments like these from somebody who doesn't even have the guts to write them openly... :D Instead of being rude through anonymous means you could simply contribute to the discussion...

poopdeville
Fri, 11-06-2009, 01:41 PM

Edit: This is now a Naruto related post.

Kishimoto needs to practice drawing Kisame. Sometimes he looks burly, sometimes really thin. His head often looks small, also.

Uchiha Barles
Fri, 11-06-2009, 08:34 PM

Was Bulma Goku's Love Interest? No.

Both examples fail.

And its Ginny Weasley. At least get the names right.

I can think of one example, though it's only one. This one comes from S-cry-ed. Ryuhou had 2 potential love interests, Mimori and Scheris. Mimori seemed like the "destined" choice or whatever. But then, Scheris went ahead and risked her life for Ryuhou, and then died. Much like Hinata did, but didn't. He was so touched by her actions that he couldn't even think about accepting Mimori as a love interest. The current situation in Naruto is incredibly similar. He could very easily end up with Hinata.

CapsuleCorpJX
Sat, 11-07-2009, 04:27 AM
I always thought Kisame to be an below average member of Atasuki.

Looks like he's actually one of the most powerful members, maybe even stronger than Itachi.

darkshadow
Sat, 11-07-2009, 05:10 AM
Unless Kisame has sidestep-your-gaze no jutsu, I don't see how he could've ever beaten Itachi

Archangel
Sat, 11-07-2009, 08:20 AM
I always thought Kisame to be an below average member of Atasuki.

Looks like he's actually one of the most powerful members, maybe even stronger than Itachi.

Kisame pretty much beat the shit out of Gai and his team with like a third of his Chakra

Logrus
Sat, 11-07-2009, 09:33 AM
Does his Charka have any roll in shielding him vs "morning peacock"?

Doubt if Lee and Gai open gates it would be hard for em

Think also those two are the ones who should fight him since they dont use Ninjustsu or Charka but fist and kicks

RyougaZell
Sat, 11-07-2009, 10:58 AM
Kisame's chackra was always put on the same level as a Bijuu. We just hadn't really seen what he could truly do.

The thing that bothers me about Samehada is... if its the sword of one of the 7 Swordsmen of the Mist... how come Zabuza's was so... simple? Was Zabuza the lowest rank on them? Or did Kisame infuse his sword with a demon or something after leaving?

Archangel
Sat, 11-07-2009, 11:00 AM
Assertn already mentioned a few chapters ago that Zabuza got totally shafted on that deal.

RyougaZell
Sat, 11-07-2009, 11:04 AM
Didn't see it. My bad.

But yes. I completely agree. Zabuza got screwed by Kishimoto. Its not enough to have him dead since forever... but also degrade his rank? Lol.

How the fuck could Zabuza stage a coup when other 7 Swordmen had swords like this? Plot hole galore.

Archangel
Sat, 11-07-2009, 11:14 AM
It's the old Dragon Ball conundrum of how to present consistently more powerful characters without making the past villains look like total pussies.

Obviously Kishimoto failed in this aspect. You remember when the Byakugan wasn't a joke?

RyougaZell
Sat, 11-07-2009, 11:19 AM
I remember the the Sharingan evolved from the Byakugan.

And now magically the Uchiha are founders and all that crap

Logrus
Sat, 11-07-2009, 11:29 AM
Well about the Zabuza thing maybe he would get stronger if he had the time that Kakashi got to improve himself?

Do you think Kakashi at that time could take on anyone like akatsuki or anything like that?

RyougaZell
Sat, 11-07-2009, 11:39 AM
So you saying two years or training would have put him on Akatsuki level? Despite the fact they both had been shinobi for over 10 to 20 years?

poopdeville
Sat, 11-07-2009, 02:40 PM
Have we considered that the Mizukage Zabuza tried to assassinate was the Mizukage Akatsuki had "manipulated"? (Or perhaps, Madara himself?) It is possible there was a split among the Seven Swordsmen, since some of them are loyal to the Fourth Mizukage (or Fifth -- the blonde with lava breath), and at least one is loyal to Madara.

Logrus
Sat, 11-07-2009, 05:30 PM
So you saying two years or training would have put him on Akatsuki level? Despite the fact they both had been shinobi for over 10 to 20 years?

Ofc not cant say that but at least he would be stronger and not so weak. Not to mention Haku thye really shouldn't have him dead.

Was it 2 years? since that was only the time that passed when naruto went off training i presume? There was alot of time inbetween.

samsonlonghair
Sat, 11-07-2009, 10:43 PM
What did Kiba mean when he said, "isn't better to just tell him instead?"

poopdeville
Sat, 11-07-2009, 11:10 PM
What did Kiba mean when he said, "isn't better to just tell him instead?"

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/459/08/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/459/09/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/459/10/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/459/13/

Keno
Sun, 11-08-2009, 09:56 AM
My guess is that he meant, the truth. They decided to capture/kill Sasuke.

EDIT: Bleh, didn't see the previous post (was on the next page) :p

samsonlonghair
Sun, 11-08-2009, 03:53 PM
Thanks. I forgot all about that.