PDA

View Full Version : One Piece Chapter 563

Marik
Thu, 11-05-2009, 10:05 AM
Franky-House

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jznmjchigdn) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/gt3ujb) | MegaUpload (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7L40F3MG) | One Manga (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/563/01)

Binktopia

Download (http://dl02.mangashare.com/One_Piece_563%5BBinktopia%5D.zip) | Online Viewing (http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece/chapter-563/page001.html)

No Chapter Next Week.

Archangel
Thu, 11-05-2009, 10:10 AM
What group is that from?

rockmanj
Thu, 11-05-2009, 10:33 AM
Holy shit...its about to get even more epic (in 2 weeks). It looks like WB was on his way out anyway; but at least now, it is in a blaze of glory.

poopdeville
Thu, 11-05-2009, 12:40 PM
Roger went around killing people?

RyougaZell
Thu, 11-05-2009, 01:35 PM
Nooo
Another damn break.

Whitebeard is fucking fantastic. And I already hate Akainu.

Assertn
Thu, 11-05-2009, 02:19 PM
I think the dialogue between squardo and wb could've been a little more touching if squardo's "proof" of wb's betrayal wasn't so loose. Of course the marines are going to focus on the allies if they're the ones spreading the rumors.

chambers
Thu, 11-05-2009, 02:25 PM
damn i can see some EPIC ass whooping coming up here for whitebeard, the sichibukai and admirals are going to take him out in a heartbeat!

Marik
Thu, 11-05-2009, 03:55 PM
Download (http://dl02.mangashare.com/One_Piece_563%5BBinktopia%5D.zip) | Online Viewing (http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece/chapter-563/page001.html)

rockmanj
Thu, 11-05-2009, 04:02 PM
damn i can see some EPIC ass whooping coming up here for whitebeard, the sichibukai and admirals are going to take him out in a heartbeat!

You really think so? WB is still immensely powerful, and raging to boot. Add to that, I am quite sure he won't be attacking alone. I think this is gonna be the final charge, and we might have a few deaths (besides WB).

boilerph
Thu, 11-05-2009, 06:34 PM
Wow everything they have been hinting about being Sengokku's strategy were all decoy's. He ordered the Marine's to not attack Whitebeaard's crew and then picked the one pirate captain who would be most open to his suggestions and made him believe he was betrayed. truly a master strategy, so is there a "strategy fruit" involved or is he just that good?

Archangel
Thu, 11-05-2009, 06:35 PM
truly a master strategy, so is there a "strategy fruit" involved or is he just that good?

-_-"

You're joking right?

joker-kun
Thu, 11-05-2009, 06:42 PM
You really think so? WB is still immensely powerful, and raging to boot. Add to that, I am quite sure he won't be attacking alone. I think this is gonna be the final charge, and we might have a few deaths (besides WB).
I agree. WB will take a good portion down with him IMO. I see him blowing up some PX's and possibly taking down Akainu. Perhaps freeing Ace while sacrificing himself.

The WG annoys me even more... the sneaky bastards. Not even because of how they tricked Squardo, but how they cut the feed right when the world thought WB made an agreement with them.

I wonder how Buggy is going to get unfrozen... I didn't even notice it was him at first.

Sentenal
Thu, 11-05-2009, 06:49 PM
-_-"

You're joking right?
No, I think hes being serious. Not only does Sengoku have the Strategy Fruit, its a Logia.

chambers
Thu, 11-05-2009, 06:57 PM
I think we have been underestimating the effects of aging! and the power of the young pups that the WG has at his disposal...

When i considered this situation at first i thought that at least if whitebeard is enough to stand up to the admirals, then his division commanders should be able to stand up to the sichibukai, but so far its been pretty one sided IMHO. I think the sichibukai will be the nail in the coffin of WB, there is no chance he is going to survive, and there is no way on earth he will take down any sichibukai or admiral in his last charge.... in fact i wouldnt be surprised if they reinforced the "changing" state of the world and had all the pacafistas smash whitebeard like the old crone he is.

Death BOO Z
Thu, 11-05-2009, 07:27 PM
No, I think hes being serious. Not only does Sengoku have the Strategy Fruit, its a Logia.

Sengoku: Ha, all your attacks are useless against my strategy-tegy fruit.

Dammit! what the weakness of startegy?

Luffy: SHONEN HEART RUBBER PISTOL!

WB is going to make an entire mess of the WG, he's going to follow the footsteps of Roger and re-create the pirate world. maybe blast open an entry to the NW part of the grandline?

Archangel
Thu, 11-05-2009, 07:36 PM
The natural enemy of strategy: Luffy!

WB is going to make an entire mess of the WG, he's going to follow the footsteps of Roger and re-create the pirate world. maybe blast open an entry to the NW part of the grandline?

With a hole in his chest?

UChessmaster
Thu, 11-05-2009, 07:40 PM
Doesn`t seems to be a problem so far.

Archangel
Thu, 11-05-2009, 07:43 PM
Doesn`t seems to be a problem so far.

The thing about holes in your chest is that they tend to get worse when you exert yourself. If one was to, for example, fight a military force in such a condition i would imagine it being something of a issue eventually.

Dark Dragon
Thu, 11-05-2009, 08:15 PM
The thing about holes in your chest is that they tend to get worse when you exert yourself. If one was to, for example, fight a military force in such a condition i would imagine it being something of a issue eventually.

Hence the whole he's probably gonna die bit.

UChessmaster
Thu, 11-05-2009, 10:19 PM
I can name 3 characters that got a hole in their chest and survived right now.

There`s no telling what oda will do with whitebeard, but i honestly doubt he`ll kill him.

FireEmblem
Fri, 11-06-2009, 03:37 AM
I still think Oda has a few surprises left for us.

poopdeville
Fri, 11-06-2009, 01:39 PM
I just had a random thought. The Kuja tribe is supposedly ancient, and has been isolated in the calm belt for centuries. Do they have a poneglyph?

sumato
Mon, 11-09-2009, 05:49 AM
I'm expecting heavy casualties on both sides honestly. This is definitely going to be a turning point in the world of One Piece and no doubt this will push the new generation into the lime light. In all honesty though I'm wondering more about how the straw hat pirates are going to be brought back together... and if it's going to be a long time before we see the best crew around together again.

rockmanj
Mon, 11-09-2009, 02:55 PM
maybe blast open an entry to the NW part of the grandline?

I could totally see that happening. He might not be strong enough to destroy the entire world anymore, but he should be able to do something like that.

Sentenal
Mon, 11-09-2009, 06:08 PM
I'm expecting heavy casualties on both sides honestly. This is definitely going to be a turning point in the world of One Piece and no doubt this will push the new generation into the lime light. In all honesty though I'm wondering more about how the straw hat pirates are going to be brought back together... and if it's going to be a long time before we see the best crew around together again.
I wouldn't be surprised if somehow the rest of the crew shows up towards the end of this thing, and helps Luffy excape or whatever happens.

FireEmblem
Mon, 11-09-2009, 09:51 PM
I think there's a chance that if the Strawhats show up at some point before this encounter ends, that Rayleigh will be with them too. And if you remember how wary of him the marines were being, he would definitely make a difference in this war.

Assertn
Mon, 11-09-2009, 10:40 PM
You guys are getting way ahead of yourselves. Luffy, being as close as he was in proximity to Shabondy from Amazon Lily, would not have reached the rendezvous before Ace's execution. Some of the strawhats, like Chopper and Robin, however, aren't even on the grand line anymore.

chambers
Tue, 11-10-2009, 11:50 AM
there are clear "outs" for a couple of them though.... for example chopper could ride one of those birds, nami could use her new island friends or the weather, for all we know robins country is building a land bridge between mariejoa and enies lobby starting in the middle. Its possible that by some freak of nature those guys are exactley right next to each other despite seeming so far away.... i mean if they are as far as you suggest it coul possibly be a hundred chapters or more before we even see a reuniting of them.

That wouldnt be a bad thing tho imho :P a crew of luffy crocodile buggy jinbei iva chan and the rest is probley stronger than the originial strawhat crew...not even a question actualy, they are FOR SURE stronger.

Assertn
Tue, 11-10-2009, 12:59 PM
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/524/06/
http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/524/08/

Robin's in East Blue, Chopper's in South Blue...
Looks like everyone else is still on the Grand Line though.

poopdeville
Tue, 11-10-2009, 03:09 PM
If any of the Straw Hats is going to show up, it's Robin, since she made made a connection to Dragon via the Revolutionary Army. Also, chambers' suggestion that the Bridge of Exhaustion is a project to connect two of the three major government facilities is pretty good -- it makes more sense for it to be a bridge between Enies Lobby and Impel Down, though. Either way, she is relatively close to Mariejoa. Speculative, at best.

I wonder what role her meeting the Revolutionaries will play in the plot. Are they going to ask for Pluton to use against the WG? That would probably be the WG's worst nightmare. It would be pretty amazing if Robin figured out Luffy would go straight to Ace, and showed up at Mariejoa on Pluton with Dragon.

Assertn
Tue, 11-10-2009, 05:08 PM
I suppose one nice thing about Robin and Chopper being in East and South Blue is that I believe those two quadrants lie on the same side of the red belt as Marineford. They'd still need to hijack a kairoseki ship or something to be able to cross, though.

FireEmblem
Tue, 11-10-2009, 10:20 PM
Maybe if Chopper makes nice with those birds they can fly him over?

Archangel
Wed, 11-11-2009, 09:10 AM
Maybe if Chopper makes nice with those birds they can fly him over?

Assuming they haven't eaten him yet