PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden Episode 134

ASSpirine
Thu, 11-05-2009, 09:45 AM
[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden 134 - 720p (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=96942) | 480p (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=96941)

[Taka]​ Naruto​ Shippuuden​ 134​ - 720p (http://www.takafansubs.com/torrents/%5BTaka%5D_Naruto_Shippuuden_134_%5B720p%5D%5B5F5A 06B5%5D.mp4.torrent) | 480p (http://www.takafansubs.com/torrents/%5BTaka%5D_Naruto_Shippuuden_134_%5B480p%5D%5BBCB6 2A7B%5D.mp4.torrent)

Shippuuden doesn't air next week (11/12). There will be a 1 hour special on 11/19.

Logrus
Thu, 11-05-2009, 10:46 AM
Nice development chapter was expecting the development to end after we just saw a glimpse of itaci :D

otherwise good episode not to milked except when they showed the flashback and took 5 mins for them to activate the Sharingan.

Kraco
Thu, 11-05-2009, 12:09 PM
Madara is certainly mocking those Konoha folks. He must be pretty sure of his powers.

Pretty much a set up episode.

Kusanagi
Thu, 11-05-2009, 01:16 PM
Hinata in bunny outfit ftw

Penner
Thu, 11-05-2009, 01:34 PM
Yah, this ep was just such a tease for whats to come.

True ^_^

chambers
Thu, 11-05-2009, 03:31 PM
i thought it was interesting that the split personality guy knew about madara... he refered to him not as tobi.... and pain described himself as taking orders from madara, so its not pain in charge of akatsuki like i originally thought. If thats the case why did he need to done the tobi facade infront of the other members?

TNTxTNT
Thu, 11-05-2009, 05:28 PM
i thought it was interesting that the split personality guy knew about madara... he refered to him not as tobi.... and pain described himself as taking orders from madara, so its not pain in charge of akatsuki like i originally thought. If thats the case why did he need to done the tobi facade infront of the other members?
Cause only Pain knows his true identity?

Kraco
Thu, 11-05-2009, 05:29 PM
It has been pretty clear Pain is under Madara in hierarchy ever since we saw the first scene of them together. Why Madara decided to rejoin Akatsuki as Tobi is a very good question. However, I tend to think the man's sanity no jutsu isn't quite complete anymore. Tobi's foolishness could be a solid act to throw off enemies and friends alike but it seems too convincing. Unless he has been doing that for many years already, forming another fully functional personality like that.

The split personality dude keeps appearing everywhere so it could be much easier to keep him informed and close than try to hide things from him.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 11-05-2009, 06:06 PM
Oh man. Tobi is so awesome.

Certainly the best part of THIS episode.

To bad next episode looks like its all backstory.

Hinata got some tigole bitties.

ASSpirine
Thu, 11-05-2009, 08:40 PM
I'm wondering when we'll get to see Zetsu in action...
Tobi has a nice jutsu, dissapearing and appearing anywhere he wants

Azonalanthious
Thu, 11-05-2009, 10:37 PM
Hmm... thinking back to last week's 'itachi stealing sasuke's eyes' discussion... I thought of this at the time, but this episode makes me lean a bit futher towards it. I think MADARA wants an eye, specificly a left eye, as his is covered by his mask with no eye hole and its sasuke's left that appears to be pulled in the opener. Moveover, I am going to go out on a limb and speculate that the entirely conflict between Itachi and Sasuke is a result of Madara's manipulation in an effort to create someone with a strong enough sharingen to be worth stealing. Either Madara manipulated Itachi into the killings or Madara is responsable for the killings himself and jutsu'd Sasuke to believe it had been Itachi, and either way Itachi is searching for Madara the same way Sasuke is searching for Itachi, though with at least a bit more subtlety. Particularly, the way Itachi has acted when confronted with Sasuke (not just in this ep, but previously as well), reminds me a lot of the way Sasuke reacts when confronted with Naruto. And of course, this would be is the reason Tobi doesn't want the fight between them interrupted - he wants to see who is the strongest so he can grab the eye.

Buffalobiian
Thu, 11-05-2009, 11:32 PM
Knowing Tobi is just stuffing around makes the fights all the more hilarious.

Sasuke's new chidori is so much than Kakashi's raikiri as an assassination weapon. You don't even have to hit the vitals anymore.

Genjutsu is such an unpopular technique. No one we've seen is competent at fighting it, and pretty much anybody caught in it is screwed. I have to say though, if genjutsu is strictly a 1-vs-1 technique, then fighting ninjas travelling in packs does limit its use somewhat.

Kraco's comments about Tobi's "act" being so perfect lead me to a daring proposal:

Since we've never seen Tobi "transform" into Madara, and vice versa.... what if.....they're not the same person?

Even to me, it sounds a little stupid, but the possibility is entertaining.

Xyrox
Fri, 11-06-2009, 10:03 AM
How very not-ninja like. Sure, Madara is strong, but should you really leave your back open to the enemies if you miss a punch? And if you do an one-hit attack, you don't just stay in the same place to see if you hit the enemy. Naruto deserves to have arm ripped off; maybe he'll finally learn to do the Rasengan properly then.

And why doesn't Hinata use her Byakugan? Oh right. It's Naruto Shippuuden I'm watching...

Looking forward to the Sasuke fight. Despite my complaints, I've enjoyed Shippuuden lately - anyone know when we can expect fillers again?

ASSpirine
Fri, 11-06-2009, 10:19 AM
I think it'll be soon again.

Just searched online, Jiraiya dies in manga chapter 381 or 382
And they are currently on chapter 470.
We have a buffer of not even 100 chapters, think after these fights we'll get a filler break once more...

arondruiz
Fri, 11-06-2009, 10:45 AM
I think it'll be soon again.

Just searched online, Jiraiya dies in manga chapter 381 or 382
And they are currently on chapter 470.
We have a buffer of not even 100 chapters, think after these fights we'll get a filler break once more...

It's a lot more likely that they will keep going until chapter 450, but I guess we'll see in January.

Archangel
Fri, 11-06-2009, 01:35 PM

WHAT ???!

Fuck Taka, i'm downloading horrible subs this time

Edit: Those were some weak bunny ears... but it was still worth the download

Marik
Sat, 11-07-2009, 10:56 PM
[Taka]​ Naruto​ Shippuuden​ 134​ - 720p (http://www.takafansubs.com/torrents/%5BTaka%5D_Naruto_Shippuuden_134_%5B720p%5D%5B5F5A 06B5%5D.mp4.torrent) | 480p (http://www.takafansubs.com/torrents/%5BTaka%5D_Naruto_Shippuuden_134_%5B480p%5D%5BBCB6 2A7B%5D.mp4.torrent)

--

Shippuuden doesn't air next week (11/12). There will be a 1 hour special on 11/19.

Rikudo
Sun, 11-08-2009, 12:11 AM
Sweeet, a 1-hour special between Itachi and Sasuke staring at each other. Jiraiya's battle with Pain lasted about 4 episodes if I'm not mistaken and was beautifully animated. I'm guessing this battle will last atleast 6-7 episodes because of all the flashbacks.

arondruiz
Sun, 11-08-2009, 08:24 AM
I'm guessing this battle will last atleast 6-7 episodes because of all the flashbacks.

The fight ends with episode xxx actually, so x episodes again. There's a Japanese magazine that comes out on the 10th of every month which lists the upcoming x episode titles, and lets just say the title for xxx is pretty spoilerish.

We don't really need in this thread such a spoilerish detail. It's better not to know beforehand if the fight is already over for good at some point.

RyougaZell
Sun, 11-08-2009, 05:27 PM
LOL at Naruto not being on the milestone episodes. I guess it must have been one of the Jiraiya episodes. And mega-lol at Naruto not caring about Hinata trying to cheer him up. They are obviously meant to end up together