PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 244

Marik
Tue, 11-03-2009, 10:38 PM
[DB]​ Bleach​ 244​ [C98C6045].avi (http://www.dattebayo.com/t/b244.torrent)

Vorlath
Wed, 11-04-2009, 01:22 AM
Kenpachi vs. Byakuya? Who would have thunk it? But the scatter thing is getting kinda boring. Not sure how they'll resolve this fight, but I'm now curious what happens to defeated Zampakutou by people other than their owners.

And I'm 100% ok that Zaraki's Zampakutou is not there cuz I'd rather have Zaraki there than not.

One thing I'm not sure about, can Byakuya use bankai? Scatter his Shikai technique, right? So does that mean that Shikai is from within and Bankai is from Zampakutou (which is also kinda from within, but from another soul)? IOW, would it be fair to say that that Bankai is another word for a Zampakutou's Shikai?

I know they're all connected, but I'm still really curious about an old topic. If Bankai is a Zampakutou's Shikai, then if Hichigo has resurrección capabilities, Ichigo could theoretically go double Bankai (one part Bankai, one part resurrección).

Another random thought on Bankai being a Zampakutou's Shikai, it could be that Zaraki's Shikai is stronger than his Bankai though that's not usually the case. His Shikai is obviously stronger than most other character's Bankai, so why not stronger than his own? Or does that break some rule about Zampakutou's relative powers that I'm not aware of? They did say at the end that if his Zampakutou were to be released, it would destroy Seretei, so my theory would seem to be off. Even so, that doesn't automatically mean that Zaraki isn't more powerful.

Anyways, kudos to a filler to make me think rather than curse.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 11-04-2009, 05:51 AM
Kenpachi one-shotting Wabisuki was like the most epic thing ever.

I'll be pissed though if Kenpachi's zanpaktou isn't addressed somehow in this arc. It would be a massively wasted opportunity. And since Kubo is actually involved in this arc, maybe we COULD have some plot development.

redcat
Wed, 11-04-2009, 05:55 AM
I guess you didn't watch the thing after the ending credits?

I wish ken would 1 shot zenbonzakura, tired of him being surprised his pink cloud attack keeps failing for the 100th time

Logrus
Wed, 11-04-2009, 10:09 AM
Nice that zaraki also can use some sort of getsuga tenhsou hope he takes over ichgos roll as main character.

(Wishful thinking) (have to or watching Bleach to this point would only depress me)

Kraco
Wed, 11-04-2009, 11:46 AM
Kenpachi one-shotting Wabisuki was like the most epic thing ever.

Indeed. That scene reminded me of the good old times when Bleach was still cool.

It doesn't look like we will see Yachiru fighting. If Kubo is involved, that could be another thing to see in addition to learning more about Kenpachi's sword. It seems a little odd she would never fight considering she belongs to the squad that's only known for the willingness to fight and cause trouble.

Archangel
Wed, 11-04-2009, 03:08 PM
And since Kubo is actually involved in this arc, maybe we COULD have some plot development.

I would laugh my ass off. Kubo's plot development in the manga has been close to zero throughout over a year now so to actually have more shit going on in the anime than in the manga would be hilarious

And RIP Wabisuke, wish you could have lasted a little longer because you looked like one hell of a psycho

Nadouku
Thu, 11-05-2009, 04:48 PM
Wabisuke getting killed by Zaraki was pretty awesome and his fight with Byakuya is badass. Too bad it'll be interrupted by other fights, though, like Ichigo versus Senbonzakura for the fourth time with the same attacks.

Kraco
Thu, 11-05-2009, 05:32 PM
Too bad it'll be interrupted by other fights, though, like Ichigo versus Senbonzakura for the fourth time with the same attacks.

Ichigo should heed Kenpachi's lesson, put the mask on and one-shot Senbonzakura.

I might even think for a moment Ichigo is a cool character if he did that.

Archangel
Thu, 11-05-2009, 05:38 PM
Ichigo should heed Kenpachi's lesson, put the mask on and one-shot Senbonzakura.

I might even think for a moment Ichigo is a cool character if he did that.

Ichigo never one shots anyone, he's a turbo engine that takes way too much time to run on full power

Xyrox
Fri, 11-06-2009, 03:34 PM
I wish ken would 1 shot zenbonzakura, tired of him being surprised his pink cloud attack keeps failing for the 100th time

Yes. Wasn't it thousand invisible blades in the beginning? Then Byakuya went bankai against Ichigo and became Gaara2.

Nice to see Kenpachi back. The other fights, however, aren't very interesting. Suzumebachi should just fly around and slower Shinigamis. Small, fast and guaranteed to kill after two hits in the same spot = one of the most deadly Zanpakutou. Too bad we won't see Kenpachi's Zanpakutou run amok - he/she, if anyone, has a good reason to leave his/her master.

gos27
Sat, 11-07-2009, 07:17 PM
is anyone actually watching this crap ? i havnt watched it ages .. i flick threw every new episode only to find yet another filler ... they are bloody awful and are impossible to watch .. ohh the days whrn Bleach was good ..

Archangel
Sat, 11-07-2009, 07:21 PM
is anyone actually watching this crap ? i havnt watched it ages .. i flick threw every new episode only to find yet another filler ... they are bloody awful and are impossible to watch .. ohh the days whrn Bleach was good ..

You haven't watched it in ages and yet you assume it's crap? How clever

gos27
Sat, 11-07-2009, 07:29 PM
yes the filler is rubbish. if you think its good you mustn't have a very good taste in anime ..

UChessmaster
Sat, 11-07-2009, 07:33 PM
These are easilly the best fillers the anime have shown in it`s entire run, and although not at it`s highst it`s actually even better than the stuff the manga is vomiting right now, you seem to dismiss it just because it`s filler so it`s your lost so w/e.

gos27
Sat, 11-07-2009, 07:39 PM
well i watched one and thought it was awful.. its just my opinion on it .. i dont mean to offend anyone when saying i think its garbage ... but when you compare it to earlier episodes back in the day ... no comparisson tbf ...

Kraco
Sun, 11-08-2009, 03:24 AM
but when you compare it to earlier episodes back in the day ... no comparisson tbf ...

Haha. After the SS arc ended the quality of Bleach has dropped more than the value of the Zimbabwean dollar. So, it's completely useless to try to compare anything going on now, whether it's filler or canon, to the beginning. But if you insist on wanting to make such comparisons, I suggest you rewatch the old episodes and then forget about the whole show, because it's never going to go back to what it was.

Dark Dragon
Sun, 11-08-2009, 09:29 AM
well i watched one and thought it was awful.. its just my opinion on it .. i dont mean to offend anyone when saying i think its garbage ... but when you compare it to earlier episodes back in the day ... no comparisson tbf ...

Bleach has gotten to the point where the non-filler material is so bad that anything that is not complete crap can be considered good. To be honest, this is much more bearable compare to anything going on in the manga right now.

I'm pretty that Kubo strategy is just to make everything terrible so anything half decent he might do can be seen as awesome by the deprived fans. There was that one episode right before Kenpachi shows up that feature a good 5-7 minutes of Ichigo getting kicked around while Orihime scream out his name. So when Kenpachi finally shows up, everything became "awesome" even though his "power up" is one of the lamest thing in anime history.

Vorlath
Thu, 11-12-2009, 11:43 PM
This filler is fantastic. Not sure what gos27 is going on about.

Jessper
Fri, 11-13-2009, 01:00 AM
This filler is fantastic. Not sure what gos27 is going on about.

You're probably talking on a relative scale where he is talking on a absolute one. It is good for filler, and the story actually had a lot of promise to start but Ichigo fighting Sebonzakura really disappointed me, it was the same fight as we have seen but it dragged on. I'm interested to see Zaraki fight Byakuya for sure but I'm not ready to call this amazing, better than it could be for sure but ya.