PDA

View Full Version : Kabutoro

Xyrox
Fri, 10-30-2009, 01:53 PM
Let's share some theories about Kabutoro (Kabuto + Orochimaru) here. My speculations below are based on the current opening, so don't read if you consider it spoiler:

I generally don't pay attention to details in openings, but after watching this a few times there's one thing that's hard to miss. In the beginning, after the characters are shown, it looks like someone is taking a Sharingan user's eye. You get a flash of a face that reminds of Orochimaru, and in the next scene Sasuke is fighting with an eye shut and you see a bleeding Mangekyo Sharingan eye.

My conclusion from this is that Kabutoro somehow steals one of Sasuke's eyes. (Orochimaru finally gets the Sharingan, yay). If that's the case, he would probably become a main villain again. Maybe he wants the power of a tailed beast next (did Orochimaru ever show a interest in those?).

What kind of role do you think Kabutoro will play in the future?

Kraco
Fri, 10-30-2009, 02:37 PM
The hybrid man's the biggest joke ever. I surely hope he will play no significant role whatsoever. Nobody likes recycled villains anyway.

Oro made a deadly mistake by underestimating Sasuke and paid the price. Kabuto was never a major enemy. I don't see why their unholy marriage would need to be anything special. It reeks of Inuyasha's world too much.

KrayZ33
Fri, 10-30-2009, 02:52 PM
pfff you don't know what you are talking about

2-face is awesome! I hope he'll turn extremely mad because of the second soul he engrossed and wreaks havoc all over the place

DarthEnderX
Fri, 10-30-2009, 10:40 PM
I always got the feeling that they never really showed us what Kabuto was really capable of. He didn't even seem like he was trying that hard against Tsunade and Naruto back in the 3 Sannin arc.

Splash!
Fri, 10-30-2009, 11:51 PM
I always got the feeling that they never really showed us what Kabuto was really capable of. He didn't even seem like he was trying that hard against Tsunade and Naruto back in the 3 Sannin arc.

Everytime he faces an enemy, he pulls out a few tricks to surprise the opponent but eventually starts losing again. Then he suddenly starts acting in a condescending manner before making his escape.

To sum up, a classic case of a person that acts like they weren't even trying when they start to lose. I dont have any high hopes of him being a serious villain. He might eventually be an inconveniece at some point later, but I highly doubt he will be anything more.

Kraco
Sat, 10-31-2009, 02:48 AM
He wouldn't have remained Oro's loyal servant for years if he actually had his own ambitions. A villain without real ambitions of his own isn't really a serious villain but an inconvenience like Splash said.

DarthEnderX
Sat, 10-31-2009, 05:21 AM
I think that considering Oro went out like a punk bitch that Kabuto is going to end up being that big confrontation with Oro's power set.

Xyrox
Sat, 10-31-2009, 08:18 AM
I don't like the "villain dies... but wait, he isn't dead!" theme in general. Seems like we've had a few in Naruto Shippuuden already. Therefore I don't like the idea of Orochimaru becoming a main villain again.

What do you think the chances are that he'll join Akatsuki? Probably pretty slim. But they're a couple members few now.

KrayZ33
Sat, 10-31-2009, 08:30 AM
why would he join akatsuki when one of kabutoro objectives is to destroy them

I doubt he gave naruto the book with all the information just for the lulz.

DarthEnderX
Sat, 10-31-2009, 11:46 AM
why would he join akatsuki when one of kabutoro objectives is to destroy them

I doubt he gave naruto the book with all the information just for the lulz.I would have thought that considering Sasuke is the one who killed Oro, and Sasuke is hunting Akatsuki, that it might have made sense for him to go to them.

I dunno.