PDA

View Full Version : Cencoroll

Pandadice
Fri, 10-30-2009, 05:39 AM
http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/6692/33223.jpg

Plot Summary: A huge monster shows up on the top of a building of an ordinary city, prompting the Defense Forces to go into action and causing the citizens of the city to start an uproar. Yuki, a brave-hearted and naturally inquisitive girl, happens to know a secret. Her friend Tetsu has been keeping and raising a strange creature called Cenco. Instantly becoming fascinated by Tetsu and his pet, a mysterious boy appears with control over the huge monster threatening the town. With that, an unexpected battle begins.

[Koharubi]​_Cencoroll​_-​_[LQ][5CC6304B].mkv (http://www.anirena.com/viewtracker.php?action=download&id=29351)

-

so I've been anticipating this for awhile, and it just got released with subs.

Sapphire
Thu, 11-05-2009, 11:14 PM
This anime is INSANE. After watching, I had no idea what was happening, and that's not a very bad thing either. It's like a cross between Ghost Hound and Dennou Coil. Pure awesomeness.

But srsly. My reaction: "WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST WATCH?" This is the sort of thing that's created only to push the boundaries of... whatever genre it is.

I know I want MORE. But it's a singularity? Noooo!

animus
Fri, 11-06-2009, 12:06 AM
Yeah, I wanted to watch more. It was perplexing, but quite captivating. There were about 10 lines of dialogue at most or something, but it was still quite good.

It's only a sole episode? I'd have no qualms if it was movie length, but it's only like 20 some odd minutes.

Pandadice
Fri, 11-06-2009, 01:48 AM
well at least some people watched it <.<

yeah, I thought the entire thing was amazing. I'd love a feature length film similar to this by the same guy.

Idealistic
Fri, 11-06-2009, 11:12 PM
This is just 1 ep?!?!?! Maaaaaan.... I thought it was awesome. Weird, but awesome and very interesting.

Pandadice
Thu, 09-02-2010, 03:32 PM
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2010-09-02/cencoroll-2-production-green-lit A sequel has been announced :D

MFauli
Thu, 09-02-2010, 03:46 PM
what do you mean with "sequel"? I thought the bit we got so far was a stand-alone-short movie. So will it be another short piece of anime, or a full-fledged movie/series?

Pandadice
Thu, 09-02-2010, 10:30 PM
Honestly I have no idea. It's working title is "Cencoroll 2", so I'd assume it's a sequel.

I assume it'll be another movie (hopefully longer this time), but i don't think that many details are out yet.. I mean, all i know is what's in that link i posted.

Death BOO Z
Sat, 09-04-2010, 09:11 AM
what? I figured it's going to be a seasonal anime... at least 12 eps.

but only one video?
some questions need to be answered,and asked!
how's the guy going to live his life knowing that his right hand can transform any second into something creepy, and that some girl can feel whatever he's doing with it?

Buffalobiian
Sat, 09-04-2010, 09:40 AM
what? I figured it's going to be a seasonal anime... at least 12 eps.

but only one video?
some questions need to be answered,and asked!
how's the guy going to live his life knowing that his right hand can transform any second into something creepy, and that some girl can feel whatever he's doing with it?

Become a lefty.