PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 469

Marik
Thu, 10-29-2009, 12:56 PM
Binktopia

Download (http://dl02.mangashare.com/Naruto_469%5BBinktopia%5D.zip) | MegaUpload (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VPGRIR56) | Online Viewing (http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/chapter-469/page001.html)

Archangel
Thu, 10-29-2009, 01:16 PM
I waited two weeks for this? -_-"

You have to admire Sakura for the ability to become more and more unlikable in every single chapter. At least before she was being useless in a quiet corner, now she's just bothering people with her idiocy.

And where the fuck is Hinata? I would pay gold to see her bitch slap Sakura after that little show.

RyougaZell
Thu, 10-29-2009, 01:17 PM
Shouldn't Naruto hate himself then? He keeps lying to himself saying Sasuke can be saved. I mean yeah... she cleary isn't honest... but his words apply to himself. Kishimoto is gonna end this with Naruto and Sasuke kissing again like in chapter 1. I call crap. Only thing that could make this worse is giving Hinata more screen time, the useless character.

Archangel
Thu, 10-29-2009, 01:27 PM
Oh be quiet you -_-"

You've always had it in for my girl Hinata

RyougaZell
Thu, 10-29-2009, 01:34 PM
Blame Kishi for making most females useless in this manga. The only character that is more useless than Hinata is Tenten. And even Tenten has gotten more screen time.

Logrus
Thu, 10-29-2009, 01:55 PM
Wonder why you all complain that was a good ending if you ask me. First i thought he would go along with it but then he showed some balls :D Hope he goes for Hinata and make a baby with some freaky Byakuga:D

Prof. Chaos
Thu, 10-29-2009, 02:04 PM
Translation of Sakura: I can't have the one I want, so I will compromise and be with you.

I actually enjoyed Yamato's expression.

rockmanj
Thu, 10-29-2009, 02:19 PM
Yea, that was a smooth move on Naruto's part. Sakura was just pathetic there; she basically was being a selfish little bitch, and I am glad Naruto called her out on that.

unandpw
Thu, 10-29-2009, 02:25 PM
What a whore. Parishilton no jutsu. And only one page of Kirabi...really? Two weeks down the drain.

samsonlonghair
Thu, 10-29-2009, 03:21 PM
I don't care about Sakura's heartfelt nonsense. I want to see Killerbee fight Kisame.

fahoumh
Thu, 10-29-2009, 03:56 PM
Arrgghhh...after how many chapters we finally get to see Kisame in ch 468, then we have to wait 2 weeks just to see him get 2 pages? Well, I guess I can always hope next week we get to see more of him.

dragonrage
Thu, 10-29-2009, 04:04 PM
Shouldn't Naruto hate himself then? He keeps lying to himself saying Sasuke can be saved. I mean yeah... she cleary isn't honest... but his words apply to himself. Kishimoto is gonna end this with Naruto and Sasuke kissing again like in chapter 1. I call crap. Only thing that could make this worse is giving Hinata more screen time, the useless character.
RZ you baka, baka, baka, baka!!!

I like Hinata, I liked her from the first time she was introduced. Don't say such mean things about her, please. Although I would admit that she is basically an extra in the anime, but what can you do? she is the still a candidate successor to the Hyuga Clan and well her abilities are over shadowed by Neji's skill and Sakura pigheadedness, it's not like she has had any major scenes with Naruto so far, Sakura is always there.

I think Naruto is more hurt than anything else, he feels like he is being played for even more of a fool than he is. He knows she is lying and hates himself for being incapable of actually having the ability to make her mean what she said. She just basically stabbed him through the heart and ripped out his balls in this chapter, while undermining everything he has done so far.

Yamato and Rock Lee expressions were awesome.

edit

lol

http://forums.gotwoot.net/gallery/files/1/0/0/8/3/lmao.jpg

priceless, but no thanks

RyougaZell
Thu, 10-29-2009, 04:15 PM
LOL dragon... you may like her. But it doesn't change the fact of what Kishimoto made her. A useless character. I like Tenten, but I admit she is fucking useless. Heck, even despite all the flaws, I like Sakura, who is useless. Hinata is, by proxy, yet another useless character in this universe. I liked her character at the beginning... but currently I just can't stand her. Oh well. Whatever comes shall come.

Archangel
Thu, 10-29-2009, 04:18 PM
That was some horrible punctuation O_o

I can't see why you can't just appreciate her for being hard worker and cute

If i had to guess i'd say that a M man such as yourself is just incapable of enjoying the wonders of the shy megane girl type ( I defy anyone to make this sound otakuer! ).

Logrus
Thu, 10-29-2009, 04:23 PM
Even liked how on the 11th page the three squares of narutos reaction are :)

First: OMG She loves mee?!?!?!?

Second: Hey wait a moment somethings not right

Third: Oh that bitch thinking im a second hand choice.

RyougaZell
Thu, 10-29-2009, 04:46 PM
That was some horrible punctuation O_o

I can't see why you can't just appreciate her for being hard worker and cute

If i had to guess i'd say that a M man such as yourself is just incapable of enjoying the wonders of the shy megane girl type ( I defy anyone to make this sound otakuer! ).

You're just jealous of me Arch :p

@Logrus: Yeah. Specially because Naruto doesn't kiss the floor that Sakura steps on and he definitely knows that Hinata exists :rolleyes:

The guy reacted that way not because he felt second hand, but because he knew she was lying. Heck... he has seen how Sakura apparently 'loved' Sasuke all his life, so he definitely saw through the lie.

And even if Sakura had been honest, deep down I think she were (do see Yamato's reaction when they fought Oro and Kabuto at the bridge), Naruto would not had been able to accept it. He would think it wasn't real either way, honest or not.

(How's that for punctuation Arch? Made your eyes bleed :p ?)

Yukimura
Thu, 10-29-2009, 05:18 PM
Wow Sakura way to be epic fail. Props to Naruto for not being sucked in by that fork tongued wannabe temptress. It's almost hard to believe that even after all he's done for her and everyone in the village she'd try to pull something as lame as this. Based on the conversation back in chapter 459 I'm guessing her plan was to have Naruto fall helplessly back in love with her and thus no notice that Shikamaru and his crew went out to get killed trying to take out Sasuke. It's amazing how highly she must think of herself to think Naruto would just come running at her beck and call.

I wish Naruto had the stones to piss right back in her face for this but he'll probably just talk to her in a soothing and comforting manner telling her he knows what they're planning and he won't let them kill Sasuke without having a chance to try and talk to him again or something.

dragonrage
Thu, 10-29-2009, 05:26 PM
I agree,with you Yuki, and I think Naruto and Saske is only going to meet up in the final battle or something like that.

Also this has been bugging me, how can Danzo use the sharingan when his eye is covered? Doesn't most of the sharingan techniques comes from looking at something or someone looking at them? And why is it so important that other people don't get their hands on it? There was also mention of getting his hands on Orichamrau research of the sharingan to help with his right eye and right hand.

Death BOO Z
Thu, 10-29-2009, 06:22 PM
why does anyone bother with ninja stuff (traps, knives, fighting) when you can just as easily curse someone?
it's even lamer than what Hidan had, at least he needed to draw blood...

Sakura is practically saying that she only likes Naruto because he's strong and can protect the village and be a big damn hero. way to go, slut.
you know who liked Naruto back when he was a complete loser? Hinata.
you know who confessed her love at the risk of her life, rather than trying to make herself feel better? Hinata.
you know who's almost punched Sakura? Naruto.

where did the damn bear summon come from? and who is it attacking?

Uchiha Barles
Thu, 10-29-2009, 06:59 PM
It is a sad state of affairs for a manga when I care more about some silly love triangle than anything else currently happening. And boy is that love triangle absurd.

On the plus side, Killer Bee's rhymes are dope yo!

Can't wait till this one piece download is done.

Naruto_RNG
Thu, 10-29-2009, 07:05 PM
wow sakura just hit new low man. That was utterly disgusting.The sad part about all of this is everything she said is true, and she still likes sasuke more thats just hilarious. Damn though wait 2 weeks and get this crap chapter. Show kisame man I so want to c how he is in full power.

samsonlonghair
Thu, 10-29-2009, 08:09 PM
...I don't care if he dies or not, just take his right eye out
Coolest line in this chapter. Danzou may be an asshole, but he's got his priorities in order. That byakugan is a valuable asset to Konoha; Danzou doesn't want Kirigakure or any other village to have it.

poopdeville
Thu, 10-29-2009, 08:10 PM
The sad thing about this whole Sakura thing is that she could have gotten what she wanted, if she had said things better. It isn't a bad thing that she loves Naruto because he inspires her, and because she got to know him as a person, instead of as a caricature like Sasuke. Those are good reasons to love somebody.

Also, she cares about Naruto, and feels guilty that he's getting hurt for his promise. A promise she doesn't even want fulfilled anymore.

The saddest part about this whole Sakura thing is that it's happening in a shounen manga at all. Were there any explosions this chapter?

DeathscytheVII
Thu, 10-29-2009, 08:48 PM
REJECTED!

I was like 'NOO ROCK LEE!" when she confessed (loved his and Yamato's initial expressions), but I'm glad Naruto called on out on that fakeness. I'm also glad that Kishi is finally addressing this love triangle that was teasing us since this whole anime started.

I'll confess, I actually did like Sakura as a character since the time jump and thought she and Naruto were a pairing, but after this, man, I can't see that anymore. Props to Kishi with his writing and drawings, that whole speech by Sakura felt kinda off and although you could sympathize with what she's going through, you knew that she still had feelings for Sasuke.

Very interesting choice having the Raikage lead the alliance, but it is logical as the old guy pointed out. But where will Konoha fit into this? Will they see the Danzou as a threat as big as Akatsuki?

oyabun
Thu, 10-29-2009, 08:48 PM
Worst confession ever. What is wrong with the author? oh right I forgot, it's Kishimoto.

-=DS=-S.W.A.T3
Thu, 10-29-2009, 08:55 PM
Lol I love how Kakashi stops Yamato from moving or saying anything he's like waiting for that moment when Naruto will either be a dog or a man haha...yea chapter was only good for further character development in Danzo and his motives and Naruto/Sakura/Sasuke/Hinata thing

RyougaZell
Thu, 10-29-2009, 09:31 PM
Lol I love how Kakashi stops Yamato from moving or saying anything he's like waiting for that moment when Naruto will either be a dog or a man haha...yea chapter was only good for further character development in Danzo and his motives and Naruto/Sakura/Sasuke/Hinata thing

Hinata was never part of the equation, despite what her fans desire.

oyabun
Thu, 10-29-2009, 09:44 PM
Sadly, it is true. I don't know what's with Kishimoto and his SakuraXNaruto pairing. It should be Hinata ages ago.

RyougaZell
Thu, 10-29-2009, 10:17 PM
As much as people may dislike Sakura... its been Sakura since day one. Hinata wasn't even introduced in the manga until the chuunin exams. And she has barely appeared since her fight with Neji. A spotlight during the Pain fight won't make her the main pairing when she hasn't been for almost 50 volumes.

The sad thing isn't that this is going towards a Naruto x Sakura, but rather than this manga lately feels more like a Naruto x Sasuke.

shinta|hikari
Thu, 10-29-2009, 10:31 PM
Stranger things have happened. Look at Gundam 00. Here is to hoping it is anyone other than Sakura.

I used to like Sakura somewhat, now she has overtaken Sasuke in my most hated list.

Keno
Thu, 10-29-2009, 10:54 PM
I won't even try to comment on this pairing thing, since I've got an awful streak of pairings in anime/manga. So far, it's like all the "couples" I felt for, didn't end up happening. So I'll just try not to think anything about it, lol. There must be a trend In Japan I'm missing and I usually fall for the opposite.

Appart from the Sakura mumbo-jumbo, I thought the Kisame-Bee buildup was for nothing since nothing really happened, and the Danzo part about taking the guy's Byakugan was awesome. I really didn't get the Zetzu "things" though.

FireEmblem
Thu, 10-29-2009, 10:56 PM
Naruto is the man.

And...I don't think Kishi knows any real people in his life or something. Someone that is trying to convince someone of their love...would not confess like this. Where are the waterworks?

shinta|hikari
Thu, 10-29-2009, 10:59 PM
He is a mangaka. What did you expect?

-=DS=-S.W.A.T3
Thu, 10-29-2009, 11:09 PM
Hinata was never part of the equation, despite what her fans desire.

what are you talking about hinata has always been part of the equation ever since the first naruto episode-.- she liked naruto...naruto liked sakura...sakura liked sasuke...-.-

RyougaZell
Thu, 10-29-2009, 11:25 PM
what are you talking about hinata has always been part of the equation ever since the first naruto episode-.- she liked naruto...naruto liked sakura...sakura liked sasuke...-.-

Only the anime had Hinata in the first episode. She didn't appear in the manga until the chuunin exams. And her appearances are even lower than Konohamaru's. Heck, even Gamakichi and Inari have appeared more.

Assertn
Fri, 10-30-2009, 01:22 AM
http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/chapter-469/page011.html
Haha, Lee's composure in the bottom left corner.

I like this new development. Its pretty powerful on Naruto's behalf.

CapsuleCorpJX
Fri, 10-30-2009, 04:23 AM

Seems to me that Lee is cringing, being embarrassed for this terrible attempt to manipulate Naruto more than anything else.

redcat
Fri, 10-30-2009, 06:05 AM
well the reason she's doing it is so naruto wont hurt himself or get killed from chasing after sasuke. so that means she has to care about him to some degree. but since her motivation was to protect him as opposed to just liking him the way she squealed about sasuke all the time just made the whole attempt seem fake.

in conclusion, she should have flashed him or something.

CapsuleCorpJX
Fri, 10-30-2009, 01:34 PM
well the reason she's doing it is so naruto wont hurt himself or get killed from chasing after sasuke. so that means she has to care about him to some degree. but since her motivation was to protect him as opposed to just liking him the way she squealed about sasuke all the time just made the whole attempt seem fake.

She should have been honest and just said "Sasuke chose his own path. Don't go after him and hurt yourself or the people who will want to come with you. Just let him go."

XanBcoo
Fri, 10-30-2009, 02:44 PM

That is how a real ninja facepalms.

I'm glad the characters are getting their dues. Raikage is being made the head of the alliance like he should have been from the start, and Sakura is being exposed for being a horrible person.

dragonrage
Fri, 10-30-2009, 03:32 PM
That is how a real ninja facepalms.

I'm glad the characters are getting their dues. Raikage is being made the head of the alliance like he should have been from the start, and Sakura is being exposed for being a horrible person.

Sakura isn't a horrible person, she just has no delicacy and is pigheaded. She is trapped between doing what she wants to do and what everyone wants her to do.

I guess she fail to realize that Naruto also has his own reasons why he is chasing after Saske, it's not just the promise he made to her; that promise just helped strengthen his resolve. And that fact that what she just did probably hurt him more than any wound he has received so far.

The Heretic Azazel
Fri, 10-30-2009, 05:48 PM

Though she worded things completely wrong, I don't really question her motives. She HAS to be over Sasuke by now, he always treated her like shit and hasn't been around in forever. Its not a stretch to think her feelings have changed over time. I don't think she's being insincere, I think she's never really put her feelings into words so when she spoke, it did sound like she was settling for Naruto.

To me this chapter makes Naruto look like a bigger idiot. Sakura wants all this to stop. He has to get over this whole chasing Sasuke thing, there have been enough casualties. Sasuke will likely come for him, when Madara tries to take the Kyuubi.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 10-30-2009, 06:14 PM
oh, so now that Sakura doesn't want Sasuke anymore, they should stop the entire search for him?

never-minding the whole ran away with greatest enemy and joined up with a team of maniacs hell bent to destroy the world.

she's over him, guys. you can stop chasing, get back to your normal life.

by the way, how much of the above does the village know? do they know that Orochimaru and Itachi are dead?

FireEmblem
Fri, 10-30-2009, 06:21 PM
They must know. Didn't Jiraiya tell them that Orochimaru is dead? And then Zetsu told Madara that Sasuke won vs Itachi while Konoha was there.

EpyonNext
Fri, 10-30-2009, 08:32 PM
They must know. Didn't Jiraiya tell them that Orochimaru is dead? And then Zetsu told Madara that Sasuke won vs Itachi while Konoha was there.
Yes on both counts.

Rikudo
Fri, 10-30-2009, 09:08 PM
Is Torune somehow related to Ino's clan with the whole mind transfer technique? I was a bit disappointed how easily Ao fell into his trap given that he has a hax byakugan. And speaking of byakugan, Kishi once again shows what a failure of a doujutsu the byakugan is.

RyougaZell
Fri, 10-30-2009, 09:23 PM
oh, so now that Sakura doesn't want Sasuke anymore, they should stop the entire search for him?

never-minding the whole ran away with greatest enemy and joined up with a team of maniacs hell bent to destroy the world.

she's over him, guys. you can stop chasing, get back to your normal life.

by the way, how much of the above does the village know? do they know that Orochimaru and Itachi are dead?

What Herectic meant wasn't to leave Sasuke alone. But rather to stop killing himself (Naruto) trying to make him come back. That it may be time to treat Sasuke as what he really is. A traitor that must be killed on sight.

I think the same way as him, in regard of Sakura's feelings.

samsonlonghair
Fri, 10-30-2009, 10:36 PM
I'm interested in Tsuchikage's name. Does "Oonoki of the Scales" refer to his ability to manipulate mass?

FireEmblem
Sat, 10-31-2009, 12:44 PM
That would make sense. The sheer scale of that Gamecube he dropped on Sasuke was no laughing matter.

animus
Sat, 10-31-2009, 01:04 PM
I really hated how Kishi played out the "romance" in the series. Sakura was too annoying and too ridiculously mad in love with someone who probably never said more than 10 sentences to her ever. Weak writing, never cared about it to begin with. What started out as just a random crush escalates into a tear jerking emo-carved love with no plot or character interaction to back it up? Weak.

The lash back from Naruto was great, but the only resolution now is just to kill her off.

samsonlonghair
Sun, 11-01-2009, 03:05 AM
That would make sense. The sheer scale of that Gamecube he dropped on Sasuke was no laughing matter.
http://n.1asphost.com/Skellington/Gamecube%20attack.jpg

Sam98034
Sun, 11-01-2009, 03:21 AM

So awesome. He won't be able to play games anymore, though, since Sasuke is lightning based.

-=DS=-S.W.A.T3
Sun, 11-01-2009, 10:46 AM

awww should've changed it to Jiton gamecube no jutsu!!

Uchiha Barles
Sun, 11-01-2009, 12:55 PM
The lash back from Naruto was great, but the only resolution now is just to kill her off.

Made me lol xD. It's kind of true though. Like, why's she even in the story anymore? Sasuke's going to fall for her? *puke* Is she going to become some hero of destined greatness or whatever? If so, where's her motivation? She's kind of just taking up space right now. Her relative importance is now comparable to characters like Neiji and Rock.

@below: I guess never really. But at least, there was a point where one could believe in her potential as a romantic interest to either character. Or, her potential as a character of greater importance than characters like neiji and rock, but of less importance than Naruto or Sasuke. Right now, with all the screen time she's getting, she's exactly as important as rock or neiji. Hell, even Shikamaru seems more important. At least he seems like he's heading towards being the general of Konoha's armies.

Archangel
Sun, 11-01-2009, 01:01 PM
When was she ever important? The show is called naruto, his rival is Sasuke and then there's the third wheel

She had 1 major fight and even then the granny basically carried her through half of it. Even Lee has had at least 2 major battles so far and he's as secondary as a secondary character can get

Most importantly she's been unlikable since day 1 and remained somewhat useless through the whole story. At least Hinata has that underdog feeling that makes a guy want to root for her.

oyabun
Tue, 11-03-2009, 09:22 PM
You couldn't have said it better Arch.

XanBcoo
Wed, 11-04-2009, 01:02 PM
When was she ever important? The show is called naruto, his rival is Sasuke and then there's the third wheel
http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/6100/sakuracrying2.png

She had 1 major fight and even then the granny basically carried her through half of it. Even Lee has had at least 2 major battles so far and he's as secondary as a secondary character can get
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/4933/sakuracrying3.jpg

Most importantly she's been unlikable since day 1 and remained somewhat useless through the whole story. At least Hinata has that underdog feeling that makes a guy want to root for her.
http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/4866/sakuracrying.jpg

Great. Now look what you've done...

Sam98034
Wed, 11-04-2009, 10:29 PM
Lol. Good stuff. I always thought Sakura was useless as well, but I imagined that she would get better and be useful later on. Nothing happened for a while, but then the fight with granny showed a lot of promise and I really thought Sakura would be less useless from that point on. The only problem is that all the villains are stronger now, so she's useless by comparrison all over again.

Archangel
Thu, 11-05-2009, 04:58 AM
http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/1148/antiharunosakurabygaara.jpg (http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/6985/antiharunosakurabygaarad.jpg)

redcat
Thu, 11-05-2009, 06:04 AM
meh, it's hard to hate her when there's so much good hentai about her