PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 380

Marik
Thu, 10-29-2009, 12:15 PM
Sugooi Scans

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?o5fmm1zwmuo) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/fs85uw) | MegaUpload (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ORPTQBSE) | One Manga (http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/380/01)

Archangel
Thu, 10-29-2009, 01:04 PM
Aaaaaaaaaand... nothing happened... again...

Well at least there's now the possibility of a Aizen vs. Unohana so i guess that isn't half bad

I bet y'all 10 bucks that the next chapter will consist solely on Ichigo passing through that fucking thing

RyougaZell
Thu, 10-29-2009, 01:19 PM
And the next 10 chapters for him to return to Hueco Mundo in order to get Inoue, so she can cure Hiyori. After all, it doesn't seem anyone else is returning with Ichigo.

Archangel
Thu, 10-29-2009, 01:21 PM
Lol she's been sliced in half for a while now.

If Orihime manages that my new nickname for her will be Shenlong

Marik
Thu, 10-29-2009, 01:25 PM
And the next 10 chapters for him to return to Hueco Mundo in order to get Inoue, so she can cure Hiyori. After all, it doesn't seem anyone else is returning with Ichigo.
Unohana is going with him, so maybe she'll heal Hiyori somehow. She'll probably bust out some type of life saving technique that we haven't seen yet.

RyougaZell
Thu, 10-29-2009, 01:26 PM
She gave Jidanbou back his arm. And also the espada whatever his name was. They only need to keep her alive. Start calling breast-girl as ShenLong. You only need her 2 dragon balls and 5 pixies and you got the seven.

@Marik:
True. Unohana can keep her alive just for Inoue to undo the damage. You are correct.

Logrus
Thu, 10-29-2009, 01:58 PM
Hates these chapters but they are necessary for the backstage to be seen :(

Maybe in like 5 chapters Ichigo will square off Vs Aizen at the end of a chapter. And then they will switch to the Yammi fight again :(

Prof. Chaos
Thu, 10-29-2009, 01:59 PM
We still have yet to see Unohana's full power. Plus back in the day, she had an inclination that the Aizen body they found was fake, she just couldn't put her finger on it. Maybe she has found a way to counter his illusions.

Nadouku
Thu, 10-29-2009, 02:53 PM
Man, Ichigo complained most of this chapter about Byakuya and Kenpachi not being able to take Yammy on when his true duties were to secure Orihime and protect Karakura Town. It did perk my interest that Unohana is going back with Ichigo, though.

Archangel
Thu, 10-29-2009, 03:49 PM
I'm gonna laugh if they arrive and they're all half dead from fighting against 3 dudes

RyougaZell
Thu, 10-29-2009, 04:16 PM
How many years have we been watching this one day battle btw? 2 years already? Or are we already at the 3rd?

Archangel
Thu, 10-29-2009, 04:19 PM
I dunno but i know that for at least a year Aizen was standing at the exact same spot doing nothing

Logrus
Thu, 10-29-2009, 04:28 PM
one more thing how come ichigo cant cut him thru his neck but (thiink kenpachi) manages to just slice off a foot?

DeathscytheVII
Thu, 10-29-2009, 08:53 PM
one more thing how come ichigo cant cut him thru his neck but (thiink kenpachi) manages to just slice off a foot?

Because Kenpachi was using both his hands to hold his sword :D

Augury
Thu, 10-29-2009, 08:53 PM
It was a demon arts spell (#33), which meant Byakuya was the one who blew off the foot - not that it matters, power levels in Bleach stopped making sense a long time ago.

DeathscytheVII
Thu, 10-29-2009, 08:54 PM

It's because Kenpachi was using both his hands to hold his sword :D

Inazuma
Fri, 10-30-2009, 04:48 AM
Thats not logic, Thats Kubologic !

Logrus
Fri, 10-30-2009, 11:24 AM
It was a demon arts spell (#33), which meant Byakuya was the one who blew off the foot - not that it matters, power levels in Bleach stopped making sense a long time ago.

Feel kinda stupid to have forgotten that for like the 50th time now :(

Why even make the powerlevels to make sence in the early series only to be absolutely ridiculed now?

Archangel
Fri, 10-30-2009, 11:31 AM
When did they make sense now?

Because i remember a shikai wielding noob beating a captain in like episode 20 or something...

Oh and that captain then went ahead and bitch slapped 2 other captains

Oh and then one of those captains sliced off an espada's arm like it was butter

Oh and then that espada beat the shit out of previously mentioned bankai wielding noob

And so the stupidity came full circle

Logrus
Fri, 10-30-2009, 05:30 PM
Hmm.. He beats zaraki with Shikai then learns Bankai ,that supposed to make him 5-10 times stronger? And to top that off he has a shit load of Hollow Reiatsu.

How on gods earth can he even have a struggle with anyone???

They probably noticed they made him to strong. Remember when Getsuga Tenhsou could whipe out half the landscape but now barely scratches it.

Archangel
Fri, 10-30-2009, 05:31 PM
Are you just now realizing these things?

Logrus
Fri, 10-30-2009, 05:45 PM
Well not realizing but kinda like finally figuring out what been bugging you for a long time

Sam98034
Sun, 11-01-2009, 03:28 AM
I'm not getting why Ken and Bya are acting so cool. I thought Ichigo kinda kicked both their asses (Granted, Ken wasn't trying) and took out #4. Then they say someone of his skills would be of no help to anyone in the Gotei 13...yet Ichigo has shown himself to be stronger than almost all of them. Makes no sense.

Also, if the captains are this strong and the top hollows were fairly easy to defeat...why didn't they just take over the hollow world a loooooooooooong time ago when Aizen wasn't there?

Logrus
Sun, 11-01-2009, 07:38 AM
Its just like they said here....

Power levels stopped making sence a long time ago....

Like how humans managed to beat ex espadas when the limit over power for them is lower then a shinigamis. Go Figure :(

Augury
Mon, 11-02-2009, 05:45 AM
Kenpachi and Byakuya talking down to Ichigo is their roundabout way of telling him to go back to Karakura town. It has everything to do with pride & personality and nothing to do with power.

Bleach has plot holes everywhere because Kubo forgets what he wrote earlier and just makes shit up sometimes. I wouldn't think too hard about the story line, just enjoy it for what it is.