PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden Episode 133

Marik
Thu, 10-29-2009, 06:36 AM
[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden 133 - 720p (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=95800) | 480p (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=95799)

[Taka]​ Naruto​ Shippuuden​ 133​ - 720p (http://www.takafansubs.com/torrents/%5BTaka%5D_Naruto_Shippuuden_133_%5B720p%5D%5BDD74 B407%5D.mp4.torrent) | 480p (http://www.takafansubs.com/torrents/%5BTaka%5D_Naruto_Shippuuden_133_%5B480p%5D%5B980A 2E8E%5D.mp4.torrent)

Buffalobiian
Thu, 10-29-2009, 07:19 AM
Jiraiya sure was a bloody mess. I haven't seen anybody die like that in Naruto for ages. Good stuff.

Now that the focus is back on Naruto, we can only hope things don't go back to shit again.

We can only hope.

ASSpirine
Thu, 10-29-2009, 08:49 AM
Wow, it finally happened what we all expected. That was just brutal how it happened...
I think this will be one of the most emotional deaths we'll encounter in Naruto, let's face it, if Naruto would die we wouldn't be that sad about it.

I think the only deaths who could surpass Jiraiyas' would be Kakashi or Sasuke in terms of emotions.

Finally, an encounter between Sasuke and Itachi, was about time.

arondruiz
Thu, 10-29-2009, 08:49 AM
Now that the focus is back on Naruto.

Or is it! :P

Naruto_RNG
Thu, 10-29-2009, 10:58 AM
Wow, it finally happened what we all expected. That was just brutal how it happened...
I think this will be one of the most emotional deaths we'll encounter in Naruto, let's face it, if Naruto would die we wouldn't be that sad about it.

I think the only deaths who could surpass Jiraiyas' would be Kakashi or Sasuke in terms of emotions.

Finally, an encounter between Sasuke and Itachi, was about time.

Thats the sad part about this anime, the main character isnt worth shit. RIP J-man u will be missed.

Kraco
Thu, 10-29-2009, 12:46 PM
It was quite a good death. Especially if he indeed achieved something useful with it. Whatever that code contained plus everything the frogs also saw and learned.

It wasn't an overly flashy dead but on the other hand that might be only good. Deidara's nuclear explosion was getting out of proportions anyway since we are talking about individual humans here.

Archangel
Thu, 10-29-2009, 12:52 PM
Awwww, Jiraya finally croaked :o

... yes that was all i had to say, you can move on now.

chambers
Thu, 10-29-2009, 02:46 PM
damn.... the best char in the whole series? if not he was damn close to it...

its weird to see how although we kinda viewed him as a joker, and the people of the village viewed him as a legendary sanin he thought of himself as a failure for all the things he gave up on.

Buffalobiian
Thu, 10-29-2009, 04:10 PM
its weird to see how although we kinda viewed him as a joker, and the people of the village viewed him as a legendary sanin he thought of himself as a failure for all the things he gave up on.

I don't find that particularly weird. the people in the villiage see him as legendary because of his skill and status. He's good, and they know it. Looking back over his life though, Jiraiya realises that he's never done anything constructive with his skills, that he never accomplished anything with his ability.

The frog was right. He who is solely perverted will mentor a student who will either make or break peace in the ninja world. That's his one major accomplishment.

Well, and his books, but I don't think anybody other than Kakashi and a selected few read those.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Thu, 10-29-2009, 07:16 PM
Bye Bye Jiraiya! You will definitely be missed.

I like how they have been showing Jiraiya as more to Naruto then just a sensei. The godfather part was great and that he thinks that Naruto is the child of prophecy is nice too. Cant wait to see how Naruto reacts. First his parents are dead and now what he considers to be a grand father figure.

Such a great ep.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 10-29-2009, 07:21 PM
I'm putting money down right now that the next time someone battles Pain, Jiraiya's body is going to take the place of the Path that he killed.

Buffalobiian
Thu, 10-29-2009, 07:22 PM
The godfather part was great.

About that.

I thought it was hilarious every time they showed that scene where Jiraiya checks out Kushino. He so would have made a move on her if she wasn't pregnant.

Perhaps the most confusing thing in this episode was when the Rinnegan was shown in the background when Jiraiya got pierced. It disappeared when Pa took out the metal stake from Jiraiya's main body, but it was still lodged in his arm.

Pandadice
Thu, 10-29-2009, 07:46 PM
awman, what a great end to awesome fight.

i hope they don't cut into a filler arc after this.....

TNTxTNT
Thu, 10-29-2009, 07:48 PM
Emotional? Oh please no, don't milk it like with Asuma.

Jessper
Thu, 10-29-2009, 08:09 PM
I'm putting money down right now that the next time someone battles Pain, Jiraiya's body is going to take the place of the Path that he killed.

I'd be really surprised if it doesn't happen.

Really an amazing episode, here's hoping that the major fights continue to be so stunning.

Buffalobiian
Thu, 10-29-2009, 08:38 PM
I'd be really surprised if it doesn't happen.

I'm only positive that will happen because Naruto will likely be the next person to fight Pain.

I'm guessing the six paths manifest as different people depending on who their opponent is. That's the only explanation I can think of for Pain's comment "So you see Yahiko in me", as if it's something that he can not realise by himself.

I'm rather lost about why each Path can only use one style of technique. I'm sure that will be revealed later, since I'm sure Jiraiya would have realised the true identity of those bodies sooner if they were all one-trick ponies he had encountered in the past.

Jessper
Thu, 10-29-2009, 09:03 PM
I'm only positive that will happen because Naruto will likely be the next person to fight Pain.

I'm guessing the six paths manifest as different people depending on who's their opponent. That's the only explanation I can think of for Pain's comment "So you see Yahiko in me", as if it's something that he can not realise by himself.

I'm rather lost about why each Path can only use one style of technique. I'm sure that will be revealed later, since I'm sure Jiraiya would have realised the true identity of those bodies sooner if they were all one-trick ponies he had encountered in the past.

Ooh, good call. I was assuming that Nagato had just obsessed about Jiraya and being abandoned by him. I wonder if that is a power of the Rinnengan or just something he picked up along the way, it seems like a strange technique to use on purpose, obviously it didn't make Jiraya hesitate about attacking or anything like that, but it did make him wonder about the identity.

The secret that pa got away with hopefully will shed some light on this, should be interesting though I'm guessing it won't be deciphered right away.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 10-29-2009, 09:57 PM
So the bodies are

Yahiko
The Puppet guy
The guy he drank saki with
The Waterfall guy in the bar
The giant Shuriken guy

I don't recognize the last one, but the only other characters I saw from that same episode are Hanzo and the preacher.

AngryGumball
Fri, 10-30-2009, 12:26 AM
geez you guys I clicked the link for this episode and first reply was telling us what happened in the story we needed like a second post or the first post showing the link and then a warning DO NOT SCROLL down if you want episode spoilers :P

needed someone to hit the enter key 30 times to prevent the blurting out....

UChessmaster
Fri, 10-30-2009, 12:30 AM
Thats the sad part about this anime, the main character isnt worth shit. RIP J-man u will be missed.

News flash: That`s the sad part about every shonen anime, more at 10.

So the bodies are

Yahiko
The Puppet guy
The guy he drank saki with
The Waterfall guy in the bar
The giant Shuriken guy

I don't recognize the last one, but the only other characters I saw from that same episode are Hanzo and the preacher.

Wich makes me wonder, if the pain bodies are all people jiraiya knew, will the ones Naruto fight be people he knew?

Jiraiya? Haku/Zabuza? Dead Akatsuki members?

i mean... it can`t be a coincidence Jiraiya knew all this guys right?

Buffalobiian
Fri, 10-30-2009, 12:38 AM
geez you guys I clicked the link for this episode and first reply was telling us what happened in the story we needed like a second post or the first post showing the link and then a warning DO NOT SCROLL down if you want episode spoilers

You will have to adopt the technique of selective reading. The overwhelming majority of anime and manga threads here will see an episode link followed immediately by episode content discussion, sometimes in the same post.

The only cases where it doesn't happen are:

1) Lower-quality subs are posted and everybody waits for a better one.

2) The thread has no discussion either because the episode was boring, or no one's watching it.

Pandadice
Fri, 10-30-2009, 12:46 AM

maybe the bodies themselves were a genjustsu? maybe the rinnigan is just a genjutsu weapon like the sharigan.

Buffalobiian
Fri, 10-30-2009, 12:51 AM
maybe the bodies themselves were a genjustsu? maybe the rinnigan is just a genjutsu weapon like the sharigan.

My brother just thought of something.

So what did the frogs see?

UChessmaster
Fri, 10-30-2009, 12:55 AM
My brother just thought of something.

So what did the frogs see?

Theory A: Only works on humans?

Theory B: Only works on one person at a time, the others see the same as said person.

Theory C: They DID saw people they recognize but with orange hair and tons of piercings they didn`t recognized them and thought were seeing the same as Jiraiya. (Not sure if i`m clear enough in this one.)

Buffalobiian
Fri, 10-30-2009, 01:11 AM
Theory A: Only works on humans?

Theory B: Only works on one person at a time, the others see the same as said person.

Theory C: They DID saw people they recognize but with orange hair and tons of piercings they didn`t recognized them and thought were seeing the same as Jiraiya. (Not sure if i`m clear enough in this one.)

Both A and C are plausible, but I doubt B would. The effect seems to be highly individual, so that not even Pain knows who they see, though that in part is also due to the fact Pain doesn't really care who they see.

Marik
Fri, 10-30-2009, 01:44 AM
[Taka]​ Naruto​ Shippuuden​ 133​ - 720p (http://www.takafansubs.com/torrents/%5BTaka%5D_Naruto_Shippuuden_133_%5B720p%5D%5BDD74 B407%5D.mp4.torrent) | 480p (http://www.takafansubs.com/torrents/%5BTaka%5D_Naruto_Shippuuden_133_%5B480p%5D%5B980A 2E8E%5D.mp4.torrent)

DarthEnderX
Fri, 10-30-2009, 06:47 AM
News flash: That`s the sad part about every shonen anime, more at 10.You stfu! Luffy rules!

I mean... it can`t be a coincidence Jiraiya knew all this guys right?I wouldn't be at all surprised if it really WAS a coincidence. Kishi isn't exactly the most amazing writer in the world. He probably just wanted to show us what those characters were like before Pain got to them, and so Jiraiya could recognize them all as being other shinobi before they became Pain.

ASSpirine
Fri, 10-30-2009, 07:09 AM
Wich makes me wonder, if the pain bodies are all people jiraiya knew, will the ones Naruto fight be people he knew?

Sounds really viable.
But when we saw Pain before Jiraiya entered, he already had the form of the Fuuma shinobi or Yahiko.

antiravage
Fri, 10-30-2009, 07:35 AM
I wouldn't be at all surprised if it really WAS a coincidence. Kishi isn't exactly the most amazing writer in the world. He probably just wanted to show us what those characters were like before Pain got to them, and so Jiraiya could recognize them all as being other shinobi before they became Pain.
It’s a coincidence alright but not bad writing, I’m pretty sure it’s part of the prophecy, the old toad told Jiraiya to travel the world and write a book so he could meet the people who would one day become Pain and recognize them so that he could unveil Pain’s secret and tell everyone about it through Pa.

And the last Pain is the guy who was praying and saying there’s no hope and that the only thing you can do is give up and pray.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 10-30-2009, 08:04 AM
It’s a coincidence alright but not bad writing, I’m pretty sure it’s part of the prophecy, the old toad told Jiraiya to travel the world and write a book so he could meet the people who would one day become Pain and recognize them so that he could unveil Pain’s secret and tell everyone about it through Pa.That sounds believable.

I wonder what the "choice" Jiraiya had to make was? Was it giving his life to confirm his theory?

Which seems like a bad decision anyway. It's like, clearly he already had suspicions. Was it really worth him dying just to confirm it? Or could maybe he have just gone back with his suspicions, and still lived to fight later.

Xyrox
Fri, 10-30-2009, 11:13 AM

Jiraiya with orange hair and piercings? Woot!

I like this theory; sounds fitting for a fight against the "final boss".

Archangel
Fri, 10-30-2009, 11:27 AM
I like this theory; sounds fitting for a fight against the "final boss".

Pain isn't the final boss, Madara is or possibly the nine tailed fox

Assertn
Fri, 10-30-2009, 11:53 AM
Or Sasuke or Kabutoro.

Archangel
Fri, 10-30-2009, 11:59 AM
Lol yeah i could imagine Sasuke killing Madara for his power and then battle naruto to the death only to lose and then be forgiven...

Kabutoro won't make any more appearances, except in the last chapter where we'll find out he's living in a cave subsisting of raw fish and mutual masturbation

ASSpirine
Fri, 10-30-2009, 12:08 PM
Lol yeah i could imagine Sasuke killing Madara for his power and then battle naruto to the death only to lose and then be forgiven...

Kabutoro won't make any more appearances, except in the last chapter where we'll find out he's living in a cave subsisting of raw fish and mutual masturbation

Don't forget the little kids that are hanging around...

It would probably be something like, Sasuke and Madara are having a fight which Sasuke is losing. Then Naruto comes to the rescue and the hold hands when they defeated Madara. Flash forward to Naruto becoming Hokage ;)

Xyrox
Fri, 10-30-2009, 12:38 PM
If Pain and Naruto are the ninjas in the prophecy who will bring change to the ninja world, Pain should be one of the last enemies at least. Madara should be Sasuke's prey.

Regarding Kabutoro there's something that's been bugging me, but I guess it's considered spoiler. (From the opening).

chambers
Fri, 10-30-2009, 12:40 PM
one of the problems i have with naruto atm is the size of the cast... when you look at the start of naruto first there is only a dew young ninjas. And they added and fleshed them out more with the chunin exams, added an extra class (gais) then they added all these cool ninja including the sand trio. The world was expanding and they were getting strong and stronger. Enter the sannin, akatsuki.....

Compare that to now... the village seems like it has about 40 people living in it, they are talking about kakashi as a future hokage a couple eps back and now its blatently aluring to naruto being the NEXT hokage. i mean jesus how many other ninja must there be that are not being considered? they threw the wood justsu (cant remeber his name :S) ninja in at a hat drop and it seems sad that they dont seem to do this more with other ninja... the way it looks now with asuma dead, jiraya now followed him, if somone like kakashi were to die the village's strength would be halved!

Compare it to one piece which gets better and better every week and the cast gets bigger and bigger every few months.

/rant over, sorry :P

Archangel
Fri, 10-30-2009, 12:41 PM
If Pain and Naruto are the ninjas in the prophecy who will bring change to the ninja world, Pain should be one of the last enemies at least. Madara should be Sasuke's prey.

Regarding Kabutoro there's something that's been bugging me, but I guess it's considered spoiler. (From the opening).
You can discuss all you want from the opening i think, that is assuming you don't read the manga

And why would Sasuke go after Madara? What has he done to him? Shouldn't Sasuke just become a wonderer or something after and if he ever gets to kill Itachi?

ASSpirine
Fri, 10-30-2009, 01:01 PM
Compare it to one piece which gets better and better every week and the cast gets bigger and bigger every few months.

/rant over, sorry :P

I don't watch one piece, so I could be wrong here.
But a bigger cast means a shallow feel with that character. You cannot go in depth with a large group of characters while you are possible to do with Naruto.

A big cast isn't always that great

Xyrox
Fri, 10-30-2009, 01:36 PM
You can discuss all you want from the opening i think, that is assuming you don't read the manga
I guess I'll make a separate thread about it.

And why would Sasuke go after Madara? What has he done to him? Shouldn't Sasuke just become a wonderer or something after and if he ever gets to kill Itachi?
I just feels natural that Sasuke will finish off all other Sharingan users. Other than that, I can't think of a reason - after all, we still don't know Madara's objective(s).

Kagari
Fri, 10-30-2009, 01:39 PM
But when we saw Pain before Jiraiya entered, he already had the form of the Fuuma shinobi or Yahiko.

This is why I am confused... There HAS to be a connection to the kids he trained (Rinnegan, their appearance) But it's also connected to jiraiya somehow..

This was one of the best eps I've seen in a long time... a LONG time. My mouth was literally hanging open the whole way through... amazing...so sad..

ASSpirine
Fri, 10-30-2009, 03:56 PM
We do know that Pain confirmed Jiraiya as his sensei. So it's Nagato with another appearance and Konan is also present. So, yeah, the link between Jiraiya and Pain + gang is made.

But what in godsname is going on, it's going to be an interesting story to hear from the frog.

KrayZ33
Fri, 10-30-2009, 04:15 PM
jiraiyas death aside... which was good and all

but what the.. I expected more, much more of a fight
something like the Kakuzu vs Kakashi fight, only bigger.
damn him for losing 1 arm, could have been a hell of a fight (and no I'm not statisfied with the first "summoner battle" part.

ASSpirine
Fri, 10-30-2009, 04:59 PM
Actually, he didn't show many jutsus. There was a lot of running from the summons.

antiravage
Fri, 10-30-2009, 05:43 PM
The fight wasn’t meant to be awesome and balanced, the strength difference between Pain and Jiraiya was just too big, the best part of the fight was when Pain was still fighting with one body, but after another two came out all Jiraiya did was run away and hope the sound genjutsu worked, after that he lost his arm and was killed. But you have to give it to Jiraiya, he showed the best jutsus of all the manga, the barrier in this episode, that shit he used to dispose of the immortal dogs, the frog song, the giant rasengan…

On the other hand Pain almost never attacked, he just defended, the only jutsus he showed in this fight was summons, absorption, and missiles.

But I have to say this fight is one of the best fights of the series, and the level of it was probably the best since the Sandaime vs Orochimaru fight.

ASSpirine
Fri, 10-30-2009, 05:47 PM
Can't say the giant rasengan impresses me very much, but that's due to the one trick pony called Naruto.

FireEmblem
Fri, 10-30-2009, 06:33 PM
Can't say the giant rasengan impresses me very much, but that's due to the one trick pony called Naruto.

Were your eyes closed when Jiraiya pulled that thing out? :confused:

That Rasengan was like 100 times bigger than anything Naruto ever did. Even if it's the same jutsu, it's a matter of scale. Let's pretend that was Kakuzu that got hit with that. He definitely would not live through that giant ball of rotating chakra.

Pandadice
Fri, 10-30-2009, 07:33 PM
it wasn't as big as the one Naruto pulled out in the first shippuuden movie, I don't think.

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/1998/dbnarutozcg6.jpg

(does that remind (http://www.myfavoritegames.com/dragonball-z/Images/AttackList/R-T/SpiritBomb.gif) you of anyone?)

Buffalobiian
Fri, 10-30-2009, 08:00 PM

Just because the one who remains is the one to bring peace to the ninja world doesn't mean that's his final battle. It just means there's one less asshole who wants to blow the place up. He'll be the "chosen student" of Jiraiya after the fight with Pain, and then has to do whatever the "chosen student" has to do.

ie bring peace by killing people.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 10-30-2009, 10:38 PM
I get the distinct impression that this series is going to end with Naruto vs. Sasuke again, with Naruto being Hokage and Sasuke being the only Sharingan user still alive.

Cyclical history seems to be one of this series themes, and I think they'll end up recreating the 1st Hokage vs. Madara battle at the end of the series.

Buffalobiian
Fri, 10-30-2009, 11:41 PM
geez you guys I clicked the link for this episode and first reply was telling us what happened in the story we needed like a second post or the first post showing the link and then a warning DO NOT SCROLL down if you want episode spoilers

You will have to adopt the technique of selective reading. The overwhelming majority of anime and manga threads here will see an episode link followed immediately by episode content discussion, sometimes in the same post.

The only cases where it doesn't happen are:

1) Lower-quality subs are posted and everybody waits for a better one.

2) The thread has no discussion either because the episode was boring, or no one's watching it.

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/3830/79034847.jpg

Mate, go to AnimeSuki or something if all you want to read are "That was WIN/SUCK". We actually discuss content here.

Go ahead and report it as spoiler or something.

chambers
Sat, 10-31-2009, 01:01 PM
I guess I'll make a separate thread about it.

I just feels natural that Sasuke will finish off all other Sharingan users. Other than that, I can't think of a reason - after all, we still don't know Madara's objective(s).

come on its so obvious! if madara didnt kill sasukes family ill eat my shorts. I have said it a couple times now we have NEVER seen itachi kill his family WITHOUT suspicious effects of the **reality altering** sharingan effects in play. we have never been shown that scene as it really happend. I said this the very first time it was shown in conjunction with itachi WHY IS THERE A GIANT RED MOON IN THE SKY! because its not real, itachi is showing it to sasuke to fire him up!

but to what end i dont know.... i dont know why itachi wouldnt try and kill him himself but it seems doubtfull he knows madara is a part of akatsuki.

KrayZ33
Sat, 10-31-2009, 01:54 PM
I said this the very first time it was shown in conjunction with itachi WHY IS THERE A GIANT RED MOON IN THE SKY! because its not real, itachi is showing it to sasuke to fire him up!

wait I just remembered something

when Kakashi fought that fake Itachi back then (around ep ~10-15?)
he asks Itachi "how bad has your eyesight become?"
and Itachi said that Sasuke should kill his best friend (to obtain the mangekyou sharingan?) to become stronger, back during the normal Naruto-series

so.. and in the intro we see someone who looks a bit like Itachi trying to steal Sasuke's(?) Sharingan.

if I put two and two together now -> Itachi is encouraging Sasuke because he wants to harvest his eyes! this would be so cool.

edit: heck, I rewatched the scene when Itachi kills his clan (AMV-version)

"Hate me, detest me... and one day, when you have the same eyes I do, come before me!"

edit2: btw, most of you might have the same idea already, I didn't read all the posts from the last ~3 episodes :/
so meh' sorry if it's common knowledge.

chambers
Sat, 10-31-2009, 03:39 PM
well i think its generally accepted that sasukes "best friend" is naruto?

Xyrox
Sat, 10-31-2009, 07:10 PM

Just the fact that he can pull it out without a shadow clone is impressive if you compare with Naruto.

Just because the one who remains is the one to bring peace to the ninja world doesn't mean that's his final battle. It just means there's one less asshole who wants to blow the place up. He'll be the "chosen student" of Jiraiya after the fight with Pain, and then has to do whatever the "chosen student" has to do.

Yeah, sure. The final one is likely to be Sasuke, as some (you included I think?) already have written.

if I put two and two together now -> Itachi is encouraging Sasuke because he wants to harvest his eyes! this would be so cool.

Hm, this sounds better than my Kabutoro theory. And indeed, after rewatching the opening it looks like Itachi (he has these strange wrinkles), just that we haven't seen him that mad before (which made me think it was Kabuto to begin with; can't remember how he looks like after taking in Orochimaru's soul).

DarthEnderX
Sun, 11-01-2009, 01:08 AM
wait I just remembered something

when Kakashi fought that fake Itachi back then (around ep ~10-15?)
he asks Itachi "how bad has your eyesight become?"
and Itachi said that Sasuke should kill his best friend (to obtain the mangekyou sharingan?) to become stronger, back during the normal Naruto-series

so.. and in the intro we see someone who looks a bit like Itachi trying to steal Sasuke's(?) Sharingan.

edit: heck, I rewatched the scene when Itachi kills his clan (AMV-version)

"Hate me, detest me... and one day, when you have the same eyes I do, come before me!"

edit2: btw, most of you might have the same idea already, I didn't read all the posts from the last ~3 episodes :/
so meh' sorry if it's common knowledge.This makes alot of sense. The Mangekyou is making Itachi go blind, he wanted Sasuke to obtain the Mangekyou so he could get some replacement eyes.

Makes me wonder if Madara has the Mangekyou. I mean, if he founded the Uchiha, you would think he would have it, but then, he's like a century old, and doesn't appear to be blind.

Buffalobiian
Sun, 11-01-2009, 02:19 AM
Makes me wonder if Madara has the Mangekyou. I mean, if he founded the Uchiha, you would think he would have it, but then, he's like a century old, and doesn't appear to be blind.

Mangekyou Sharingan is like the Rasen Shuriken.

Screws you up, Screws them up, Screws everyone up.

True badass people would develop a more usable technique and only rely on this as the final trump card to save their hide. True badass ninjas would also adequately prepare themselves so this situation won't pop up very often. Or just kick ass without going full-blown.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 11-01-2009, 01:02 PM
Mangekyou Sharingan is like the Rasen Shuriken.

Screws you up, Screws them up, Screws everyone up.

True badass people would develop a more usable technique and only rely on this as the final trump card to save their hide. True badass ninjas would also adequately prepare themselves so this situation won't pop up very often. Or just kick ass without going full-blown.Well, Kakashi is already starting to lose his vision right? How many times has he used it? Can't be that many. And he's certainly a badass.

Archangel
Sun, 11-01-2009, 01:07 PM
Well, Kakashi is already starting to lose his vision right? How many times has he used it? Can't be that many. And he's certainly a badass.

What? Where did this come from?

poopdeville
Sun, 11-01-2009, 08:52 PM
He must have lost some visual acuity or he wouldn't have known it's a side effect.

ASSpirine
Mon, 11-02-2009, 02:47 PM
Then I'm wondering, he'll only be losing his sight with his sharingan eye. Big woop, he barely uses it as it is :p
But Itachi will be as blind as bat.

StingRay
Thu, 11-05-2009, 08:08 AM
Finally got some time to sit down and watch this episode. I think it was a great chance to show us what Pain is capable of.

The following is just my opinion so please don't think anything more of it than that: Apologies also if any of this has been posted already.

I don't think there's any link to the six paths and jiraiya other that they happen to be ninja he encountered during the shinobi war. when Jiraiya heard those three had died, he mentioned something else. He said that he'd heard they made a name for themselves in their own way during the war. We know Nagato has control over all elements cause of the Rinnegan, right? Who is to say that Konan, Yahiko, and Nagato didn't happen to encounter the same six people and kill them? I mean its a war you're bound to see the same faces eventually. Just my two cents though on that.

i noticed the stick the summoner stabbed Jiraiya with did something to him. Remember we saw the Eyes come up behind him like when Sasuke fought Deidara? Jiraiya said his chakra was being disturbed. What if Pain was trying to control Jiraiya the same way Sasuke controlled what Deidara saw/felt? I know its farfetched since we don't know much about the Rinnegan yet, but to disrupt chakra with a stick the way a genjutsu would sorta made me raise my brows a bit.

Anyhoo off to get my morning coffee...great episode. i hope to see more just like them!