PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 243

David75
Wed, 10-28-2009, 12:51 AM
[DB]​_Bleach​_243​_[74B5C0D8]​.avi (http://www.dattebayo.com/t/b243.torrent)

DarthEnderX
Wed, 10-28-2009, 01:52 AM
Far be it for me to complain about this awesome arc, but during this episode I was really starting to feel a "this again?" feeling. I mean, there's alot of different fights going on, but do they really have to keep having the same fights over and over again? Matsumoto and Hinamori are fighting their Zanpaktou AGAIN? They already beat them!

Same with Shisui's zanpatou. Gets defeated, but then gets rescued, which means it's gonna be in ANOTHER fight later. After it's already been in like 3.

Then Kenpachi showed up and all my complaints disappeared!

Cal_kashi
Wed, 10-28-2009, 04:53 AM
That's kind of exactly how I felt last week, right down to the awesome arc, then bam, back to the bleach formula.This week was a followup of meh. However, the ending made it all worth while, and I'm really looking forward to next week again.

Edit: I only read your first paragraph before I replied. After writing mine, I saw your Zaraki comment, now I'm weirded out. I like the way you think too.

Logrus
Wed, 10-28-2009, 09:42 AM
Yeah Zaraki coming saved this episode but why do they persist on making Ichigo suuucccckk so bad???

He took out Zaraki before maybe it was a fluke but to be honest Zaraki seems 10x stonger then Ichigo( even with his mask on ).

Kraco
Wed, 10-28-2009, 10:27 AM
He took out Zaraki before maybe it was a fluke but to be honest Zaraki seems 10x stonger then Ichigo( even with his mask on ).

I have been repeating it to death but the main reason why Zaraki (or almost everybody) seems so much stronger than Ichigo is because Ichigo doesn't want to hurt anybody, just like a shounen textbook hero shouldn't. Two equally strong swordsmen fighting have both a 50% chance of winning the bout, but if one of them is willing to kill or seriously hurt the other but the opponent is mortally afraid of cutting the other, you could say the chances are more like 9 to 1 favouring the smart one (who is not Ichigo).

Anyway, this was a poor episode until Zaraki appeared. Full of stupid details like not escaping Mayuri's zanpakutou using shunpo and the bloody repetition fights like DE already said. At least Zaraki seems to be all pumped up with all the possible fights just waiting for him.

Maybe we will even see Yachiru fight! There surely should be enough opponents. Since those two were out of town Muramasa shouldn't have stolen her zanpakutou. Although we have never even seen her shikai, have we? I guess we won't be seeing her fight after all.

Edit: Some typo.

UChessmaster
Wed, 10-28-2009, 10:34 AM
I don`t think we even seen her sword to be honest.

Archangel
Wed, 10-28-2009, 12:00 PM
Ladies and gentleman, i give you creepy

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/8050/32970942.jpg

and creepier:

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/1947/30969908.jpg

And with Zaraki's appearance this season is now officially made of win, i hope we never get back to the main plot

Add: Just 1 thing, at 21:11 did anyone else notice they recycled animation from the last Ichigo vs Ulquiora fight?

dragonrage
Wed, 10-28-2009, 05:46 PM
I don`t think we even seen her sword to be honest.
We have seen her sword many times, she has never had the need to draw it that is all. I think Kenpachi would go ape shit if anyone tried to attack her, remember what happened when that 5th espada tried.

I am going to Lol so hard when Soi fon zanpaktou does her bankai.

No offense Kraco, even though Ichigo is the typical shounen hero, they still are making him a watered down push over. Even with the no name shinigami he looks like he is struggling, I mean if he doesn't want to hurt them, just use his high speed to run away, are you telling me that all of a sudden the low ranking shinigami can keep up with his speed even when he is in bankai.

He had no problem with beating Senbonzaka (sp) just a couple episodes ago, and now he does even with Renji and Rukia in danger right in his eye sight. I understand using caution because you want to be kind and all but this is just weak.

Watching the same fights over and over again, watching the same situation over and over again is just plain annoying; ie, (masamato and whatshername zanpaktou).

I hope Zaraki whops all their asses, Zanpaktou and shinigami alike just for all of them being so stupid. Since he seems to be the only one that is will to do so.

Logrus
Wed, 10-28-2009, 06:03 PM
I agree with you wonder why he runs so slow around when his bankai is supposed to give superspeed. Think only in the first banki fight he had vs byakuya that he even used that super speed? Now its just Getusga tenhsou over and over again....:(

Agree with you Arch he does look very creepy. If Zanpaktou are created by the persons soul, the Kira is a child molester deep down.

redcat
Wed, 10-28-2009, 06:48 PM
I am going to Lol so hard when Soi fon zanpaktou does her bankai.she won't, it hasn't been shown in the anime yet. prolly a good thing, it would be too weird/impossible.

dragonrage
Wed, 10-28-2009, 07:01 PM
she won't, it hasn't been shown in the anime yet. prolly a good thing, it would be too weird/impossible.

Now that you mention it that's true. But it kind of makes you wonder though, how is she going to be captured, she is super fast and extra small.....

Thanks for reminding me. After the last time I posted in a bleach thread and you called me a manga profit and with the encouragement of a few friends I actually did start reading the manga. I guess I should thank you as well for that, even though I think you can be an arse sometimes.

redcat
Wed, 10-28-2009, 07:15 PM
Now that you mention it that's true. But it kind of makes you wonder though, how is she going to be captured, she is super fast and extra small.....

Thanks for reminding me. After the last time I posted in a bleach thread and you called me a manga profit and with the encouragement of a few friends I actually did start reading the manga. I guess I should thank you as well for that, even though I think you can be an arse sometimes.
I read the manga when the filler started because I assumed the filler was going to suck like it usually does. I usually don't read any manga, and I kinda regret doing it. oh well...

it's so easy to be an arse on the internets it's hard not to sometimes.

Kraco
Thu, 10-29-2009, 01:38 AM
No offense Kraco, even though Ichigo is the typical shounen hero, they still are making him a watered down push over. Even with the no name shinigami he looks like he is struggling, I mean if he doesn't want to hurt them, just use his high speed to run away, are you telling me that all of a sudden the low ranking shinigami can keep up with his speed even when he is in bankai.

Ichigo's bankai speed, which should be his bankai's primary component, hasn't been of any significance whatsoever ever since that one fight with Byakuya. I thought it would be even more redundant to mention that than his stupidly kind nature.

Archangel
Thu, 10-29-2009, 03:48 AM
What seems even more redundant is to be worrying about inconsistencies in power level when talking about bleach seeing as they've always been there since day one

DarthEnderX
Thu, 10-29-2009, 10:08 PM
The opening makes it seem like there's going to be alot more Hichigo action in this arc yet.

Vorlath
Fri, 10-30-2009, 01:26 AM
I didn't understand from where Kenpachi came from. Was his reatsu yellow? Was he appearing from within the same building where Kira was getting owned? What happened to Kira?

Kraco
Fri, 10-30-2009, 01:56 AM
Since I doubt this filler arc will see Kira dead, I'm inclined to think Kenpachi saved the sombre fellow by accident. They said in the beginning Kenpachi was out of town. Apparently he now came back and immediately headed to where something was going on. Upon seeing all the mayhem he got so happy that his fighting spirit was released.

Archangel
Fri, 10-30-2009, 05:04 AM
I didn't understand from where Kenpachi came from. Was his reatsu yellow? Was he appearing from within the same building where Kira was getting owned? What happened to Kira?

Obviously after seeing Kira die Zaraki's heart was thorn which allowed him to release his full power. Next ep we see Kempachi fighting using the power of friendship.

Nadouku
Thu, 11-05-2009, 04:25 PM
Pretty weird facial expressions this episode, but at least Kira's fight was pretty good, and at last, Zaraki has returned from... whatever he was doing.