PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 379

Marik
Thu, 10-22-2009, 11:27 AM
thefolenangel

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?wnjowztndwy) | MegaUpload (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AOPXM8V0) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/tkgm1o)

Nadouku
Thu, 10-22-2009, 11:41 AM
Hmm, it's only decent in the end, but the beginning was pretty weak. Looks like Zaraki and Byakuya will be teaming up next chapter.

Archangel
Thu, 10-22-2009, 12:02 PM
...? Thefolenangel? She left Franky-House?

Logrus
Thu, 10-22-2009, 12:10 PM
Kinda disappointing chapter. Sure thought there would be more action or at least explanations :(

BTW did they ever unweil what happend during the end of Ichigos Ban Kai training?

Death BOO Z
Thu, 10-22-2009, 12:36 PM
sorting algorithm of power my ass.

and Yammi doesn't know that you can't talk crap about pretty guys in manga, that's wrong to do. people who are overweight or unattractive should be the butt of all jokes.

NeoCybercoin
Thu, 10-22-2009, 01:20 PM
Ahh lemme guess...Ichigo's Hollow grew a lot more in power so Hichigo won't allow Ichigo to use the mask anymore because he is stronger? So he'd have to defeat him once more. That's my guess for now.

But it's awesome that Kenpachi and Byakuya teamed up. And that someone finally noticed that the markings on the mask are different.

Carnage
Thu, 10-22-2009, 05:16 PM
This is getting to the point where it's not even funny anymore.

kashim
Fri, 10-23-2009, 05:24 AM
I also agree with Neo I have a funny felling that either:

A) ichigo goes into his head again beats hichigo and reaches a new power up in vizard mode

or

B) ichigo goes into his head beats hichigo learns hichigo's name (i know He is Zangetsu but the way things are...) and he goes beyond bankai ie. Bankai lvl2!!!!!!

dual weilding zangetsu......
or new move
... yea I'm dreaming too much but whatever the case may be this chapter was ok can't wait for the next 2 chapters (i say next 2 bc we know they will cut right when something remotely interesting pops up :/ )

Cal_kashi
Fri, 10-23-2009, 05:26 AM
Yay, yay, yay, Kenpachi!

darkshadow
Fri, 10-23-2009, 08:18 AM
B) ichigo goes into his head beats hichigo learns hichigo's name (i know He is Zangetsu but the way things are...) and he goes beyond bankai ie. Bankai lvl2!!!!!!

His name is Ogichi, its just that people persist in calling him that stupid fan given "hichigo".

itadakimasu
Fri, 10-23-2009, 08:45 AM
I think a Kenpachi bankai is way past due.

Archangel
Fri, 10-23-2009, 10:28 AM
His name is Ogichi, its just that people persist in calling him that stupid fan given "hichigo".

He doesn't have a name. And no, games don't count.

Prof. Chaos
Fri, 10-23-2009, 12:29 PM
I think a Kenpachi bankai is way past due.
We still need Shikai first.

But more Kenpachi = love.

oyabun
Fri, 10-23-2009, 12:35 PM
Yeah we need to see the shikai first. I'm guessing his sword character is a woman or maybe its just me hoping.

And It didn't occur to me that the markings on Ichigo's mask is changing. hmm

redcat
Fri, 10-23-2009, 01:05 PM
amazing what art decals can do

itadakimasu
Fri, 10-23-2009, 02:57 PM
I thought there was a consensus that kenpachi's sword was in permanent shikai like ichigo... : )

Death BOO Z
Fri, 10-23-2009, 03:07 PM
. I'm guessing his sword character is a woman or maybe its just me hoping.

there has never been a woman sword before, so we can't tell. Then again, we've only seen Ichi's sword and Renji's sword, so who knows?

I thought there was a consensus that kenpachi's sword was in permanent shikai like ichigo... : )

uhhm. No.

Zaraki has his sword in normal, "compressed" mode (so it's not the size of a sky-scrapper), but because of his 'fighting with own strength' shtick, he doesn't resonance with the sword, so his spiritual power clashes with the blade, making it duller.

Back in the days of Nori, I was sure that Kenpachi is going to have his sword at shikai (or at least not dull), to signify how he learned to co-operate with the sword (even if it's only to get stronger).
But he didn't. and we so him use two hands. such an exciting fight.:(

DeathscytheVII
Fri, 10-23-2009, 10:18 PM

Actually, it's still on going, we'll never know until Kudo finally pulls this trump card out.

Zaraki has his sword in normal, "compressed" mode (so it's not the size of a sky-scrapper), but because of his 'fighting with own strength' shtick, he doesn't resonance with the sword, so his spiritual power clashes with the blade, making it duller.

Back in the days of Nori, I was sure that Kenpachi is going to have his sword at shikai (or at least not dull), to signify how he learned to co-operate with the sword (even if it's only to get stronger).
But he didn't. and we so him use two hands. such an exciting fight.

I recall Zaraki specifically saying that his sword is already in it's "true" form or constantly released and didn't have a sealed form. Ichigo even commented that it was the same as being in shikai since he observed Kenpachi couldn't "get any stronger" (this was before he knew bankai)

Anyways, we'll find out when Kudo decides to do a powerup that doesn't involve Kenpachi using two hands. I too, thought we were going to see the next step at Nori :(

Death BOO Z
Sat, 10-24-2009, 06:26 AM
I think it's in it's "true" form because Kenpachi can't take it any further. the sword itself obviously has another level, but Zaraki can't reach it.
since he didn't learn the power of friendship yet.

Inazuma
Sat, 10-24-2009, 01:52 PM
" I couldn't compress it even if I wanted to ! "
Perma Shikai.

oyabun
Sun, 10-25-2009, 11:20 AM
since he didn't learn the power of friendship yet.

Lols! He needs more alone time like Ichigo. But honestly I don't want Zaraki to level up his sword like Ichigo. The fact that he can't do shikai or bankai makes him a uniqu and a badass.

Pyro411
Tue, 10-27-2009, 01:39 PM
Oyabun, I may be wrong but if I'm remembering correctly Zaraki's sword is in Shikai form like Ichigo's was. The only difference is Ichigo had communication between his sword, where Zaraki doesn't even know his sword's name.

Logrus
Wed, 10-28-2009, 11:49 AM
Oyabun, I may be wrong but if I'm remembering correctly Zaraki's sword is in Shikai form like Ichigo's was. The only difference is Ichigo had communication between his sword, where Zaraki doesn't even know his sword's name.

Zarakis sword is in normal Mode (before Shikai) Since he needs to know its name in order to make it shikai wich he doesnt.

Dont know how you got to think its in shikai at all :S Even you post counteracts that :P

Pyro411
Mon, 11-02-2009, 04:54 PM
Logrus, Ichigo didn't know his sword's name when it was in Shikai mode. unless I'm confusing the order a bit.

Rukia gives Ichigo power
Ichigo has a sword in Quazi Shikai mode -- I'm not counting it as full Shikai since it wasn't his to begin with.
Ichigo loses power then reclaims his real sword in Shikai mode
the old man tells him his name & then Ichigo releases all hell in that pit.

UChessmaster
Mon, 11-02-2009, 06:04 PM
Logrus, Ichigo didn't know his sword's name when it was in Shikai mode. unless I'm confusing the order a bit.

Rukia gives Ichigo power
Ichigo has a sword in Quazi Shikai mode -- I'm not counting it as full Shikai since it wasn't his to begin with.
Ichigo loses power then reclaims his real sword in Shikai mode
the old man tells him his name & then Ichigo releases all hell in that pit.

His sword wasn`t released the first time around, it was just big because he has a high reiatsu and couldn`t supress it.