PDA

View Full Version : NFL season: 2009-2010

TheBladeChild
Mon, 10-19-2009, 02:42 PM
Well made this thread a little late, since its already week 6, but I thought better late then never.

So far this season, we've had a pretty surprising season. Four teams still undefeated(Vikings, Saints, Colts, and Broncos(nooooooo)). Biggest surprise for me this season was the 0-6 start by the Titans, I mean they were 13-3 last year. Farve has been awesome for a the young age of 40. Sadly my Chargers are only 2-2. I am writing this a few hours before the Broncos vs. Chargers game, we must win to stay in the race for our division.

Well have your rants/raves here for this season.

/goes off to pray for victory(unlikely to happen)

Edit: crap, can someone move this to general discussion, didnt notice I put this in the flamepit.

Animeniax
Mon, 10-19-2009, 02:46 PM
This thread is where it belongs.

Silly foosball players.

TheBladeChild
Mon, 10-19-2009, 02:52 PM
Maybe :)

Edit:

The Chargers lost...another small portion of me has died again :(

rockmanj
Wed, 10-21-2009, 04:05 PM
Why is this in the flame thread?

TheBladeChild
Wed, 10-21-2009, 04:29 PM
I messed up :(

Animeniax
Wed, 10-21-2009, 04:39 PM
I don't think you'll get in any trouble for starting another thread with the same title in the General Discussion section.

Abdula
Wed, 10-21-2009, 04:43 PM
No, no, since the football threads in GD get little to no discussion making one is really unnecessary.

Animeniax
Wed, 10-21-2009, 04:45 PM
Increasing post count is a goal in itself.

RyougaZell
Wed, 10-21-2009, 06:48 PM
This thread is where it belongs.

Silly foosball players.

Amen....

Marik
Tue, 11-10-2009, 05:38 PM
Looks like your Chargers have new life, BladeChild. The Broncos have dropped two straight and now San Diego, is only one game behind them in the AFC West.

TheBladeChild
Sat, 11-14-2009, 07:56 PM
Yes, I know, now we have to make sure to win against the Eagles this weekend because the Broncos are in no way gonna lose to the Redskins.

rockmanj
Mon, 11-16-2009, 11:47 AM
That pats-colts game was insane! Really enjoyable and tense. I have no idea what Bellicheck was thinking going for it on 4th and 2 at the 28 yard line (and burning 2 timeouts). Talk about a coaching error....

Abdula
Mon, 11-16-2009, 12:23 PM
Yep, that game is exactly why I love football and why I worship the Colts.

Btw screw the Chargers. I really hope they don't make it to the post season because the only thing they have accomplished in the postseason in the last 2-3 years is knocking the Colts out of the playoffs. Seriously they're like Peyton's kryptonite.

Munsu
Tue, 11-17-2009, 07:59 AM
That pats-colts game was insane! Really enjoyable and tense. I have no idea what Bellicheck was thinking going for it on 4th and 2 at the 28 yard line (and burning 2 timeouts). Talk about a coaching error....
The way Payton was playing towards the end, I don't blame him for going for it. The time management was probably his biggest error.

TheBladeChild
Wed, 11-18-2009, 12:18 PM
Btw screw the Chargers. I really hope they don't make it to the post season because the only thing they have accomplished in the postseason in the last 2-3 years is knocking the Colts out of the playoffs. Seriously they're like Peyton's kryptonite.

=(

Colts are just about my second favorite team next to the Chargers.

Abdula
Wed, 11-18-2009, 08:33 PM
Ha, that's funny because the Chargers are my second favorite team. They're one of the few organizations that I will always support regardless of who their coaches are or who is playing what position. That's one of the reasons why it really bothers me when the Colts and the Chargers meet in the playoffs. The Chargers always seem to find some way to beat the Colts and then they always lose the very next game.

TheBladeChild
Thu, 11-19-2009, 03:59 PM
Ha, that's funny because the Chargers are my second favorite team. They're one of the few organizations that I will always support regardless of who their coaches are or who is playing what position. That's one of the reasons why it really bothers me when the Colts and the Chargers meet in the playoffs. The Chargers always seem to find some way to beat the Colts and then they always lose the very next game.

I know its a curse =(