PDA

View Full Version : TV: Series Survival Chart 2009-2010

Penner
Fri, 10-16-2009, 08:34 AM
Live Feed's TV Series Survival Status Chart 2009-10 (http://www.thrfeed.com/2009/10/tv-series-survival-guide-.html#more)

Almost all my favourite shows are either 'OK' or 'Safe'

Dollhouse is on the edge tho, but it kinda has been since it first started so no news there ^_^

Aww just noticed Numb3rs is on the danger alert aswell as Smallville, but honestly, if i had to pick one i'd rather have Numb3rs get renewed over Smallville.

The Heretic Azazel
Fri, 10-16-2009, 01:32 PM
Good to see American Dad still getting good ratings. It's one of the most clever shows on TV

Munsu
Fri, 10-16-2009, 01:50 PM
Heroes is in more trouble than the chart mentions. Dollhouse is in real trouble, I don't see it surviving after this season. I'm worried about Fringe, mainly because FOX stupidly move it to Thursday's against a ton of competition. Christian Slater is having some tough luck with his tv projects, first My Worst Enemy and now with The Forgotten. It does seem like Numb3rs is on its last legs... I'm glad since it's gotten a bit tiring in my opinion, I think it's time to end it. With Medium now in there, they can afford to do so.

I don't think Smallville is in trouble because of its ratings, they moved it to Fridays so the ratings it's getting it's expected. If Smallville stops it would be because of some other factor in my opinion, he's doing as well as it's to be expected in the current timeslot. I hope they move it to Wednesdays.

XanBcoo
Fri, 10-16-2009, 06:09 PM
Good to see American Dad still getting good ratings. It's one of the most clever shows on TV
Pity, the Cleveland Show is gonna be around for 2 whole seasons.

Sundays on Fox have way too much McFarlane for me.

Kusanagi
Sat, 10-17-2009, 11:22 PM
Disappointed in the bleak outlook for Dollhouse, it has fast become one of my favorites. But I knew it was coming, Joss Whedon and Fox do not mix, and it is on Friday night, when ratings are lowest.

Glad to see Smallville FINALLY going away, never really liked that show.

Archangel
Sun, 10-18-2009, 05:49 AM
Smallvile is in danger? Well they did move it to friday's death slot...

Munsu
Sun, 10-18-2009, 01:39 PM
Disappointed in the bleak outlook for Dollhouse, it has fast become one of my favorites. But I knew it was coming, Joss Whedon and Fox do not mix, and it is on Friday night, when ratings are lowest.

Glad to see Smallville FINALLY going away, never really liked that show.
Then you shouldn't care one way or the other if Smallville gets cancelled or not. Considering that The CW is pure shit overall, cancelling Smallville would be a negative. Smallville is one of the few decent shows they have. They would probably replace it with some even shittier show, so no... I don't see anyone being glad to see Smallville facing cancellation, unless you're of the group of people that have actually liked the show at some point or another and just want to see it conclude.