PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 378

Marik
Thu, 10-15-2009, 03:56 PM
\o/

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?myyjm3jd03u) | MegaUpload (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=T0BKJ8B2) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/zxnm36)

Death BOO Z
Thu, 10-15-2009, 04:45 PM
and meanwhile, far away from the plot we actually wanted to see.

"time to end this little fight"?
how can someone call this fight little? it's been going on for almost two years.

Nadouku
Thu, 10-15-2009, 05:10 PM
I really like his new mask design at the end, but the whole dialouge is just ridiculous, even though it's nothing new. Lets see what happens next chapter.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Thu, 10-15-2009, 06:40 PM
Wow, Chad and Renji have become the new Tien and Krillin.

Logrus
Thu, 10-15-2009, 06:50 PM
Maaan such an awsome chapter. I sssoooooo hope they are setting up H/Ichigo to be the new villian :D:D:D

Like he made a deal with H/icgo to help now and in exchange he gets his body

And fianlly he isent such a puz hes taking it seriously and good

Rikudo
Thu, 10-15-2009, 10:06 PM
It looks like Ichigo can shoot his tensa zangetsu(sp?) now as it if was nothing, he doesn't even say its name.

DeathscytheVII
Thu, 10-15-2009, 10:28 PM
So..Ichigo is more powerful than espada zero now?

Then again, the only espada that ever showed any promise of being more powerful than Ulquiorra was #2, Stark and Halibel got killed off too quickly for any impact.

The Heretic Azazel
Thu, 10-15-2009, 10:47 PM
All the time wasted on fighting the lowly espada in the beginning and number one goes down without a fight. Why am I still reading this?

darkshadow
Fri, 10-16-2009, 04:04 AM
[ 10:55:15 ] *[ @L ] ok so ichigo's mask changed again
[ 10:55:27 ] *[ @L ] and it seems he can keep up with nr 0 now without a mask for some fucking reason
[ 10:55:31 ] *[ @L ] ugh bleach

Thats all I have to say on this chapter.....

Archangel
Fri, 10-16-2009, 07:00 AM
Oh come on, am i the only one that laughed at Renji being so fucking useless?

Well they all are except for Ichigo but fuck he didn't even take care of 1 single enemy the whole time he was there!

Logrus
Fri, 10-16-2009, 09:35 AM
am i the only one hoping that they set up Ichigo as the new villian?

Come on someone else has to feel it

Only reason i liked this chapter was because of it

Archangel
Fri, 10-16-2009, 09:39 AM
am i the only one hoping that they set up Ichigo as the new villian?

Come on someone else has to feel it

Only reason i liked this chapter was because of it

Bah, what for? So Orihime or Rukia can bring him back after some shitty love speech? Well it would be cool if one of them got killed in the process though...

Logrus
Fri, 10-16-2009, 10:05 AM
Was thinking more in the lines of BB Ichigo Hellloooooo H/ichgo

So prob soul society that brings him down hopefully alot of ppl die :D ( just no the good chars)

It would be a nice story tho the main character becomes the Villian

NeoCybercoin
Fri, 10-16-2009, 01:10 PM
So Ichigo's mask changes the more he over-uses/understands it. At the end it felt like he was becoming a bit too absorbed in his own power. Can you blame him? He should have been dead over and over but kept on surviving thats to that power. He'll it would be awesome for Ichigo to go corrupt.

dragonrage
Fri, 10-16-2009, 04:00 PM
Come on, Ichigo has to be tied somehow to the royal family, seriously the entire family has been off since the series began, all of them have spritual power, even his father is a shinigami and has been one for before .... for some reason now his powers has returned. All of this is pointing to something that is connected with his family's past. Also why was Uarahara and Yorichi waiting for Ichigo to appear. Also his power awakened the hidden powers within his friends, like they are the containers for his excess spiritual powers.

Ichigo has never been serious about any fight that he has been in, this is why he constantly battles with his hollow self. I think his hollow self is his will to survive, his raw unbridal power that took the form of the hollow since his second transformation into a shinigami, Remember at the start of the series he had a lot of power to begin with.

It would be something to see him as the bad guy, but I don't think that is possible, since his hollow self has no ideals of world domination or anything. I think his hollow self is his resolve to destroy things with no feelings of remorse. His resolve to cut. Zangetsu is the embodiment of his softer side. And when his able to come to terms with both of them, his true power will be revealed, or something to that extent.

I thinks everything I have said is pretty far fetch, but it is just my thought on the matter.

Logrus
Fri, 10-16-2009, 04:20 PM
Yeah pretty far stretched but quite logical i might add.

Besides i really do think he would be a good villian since the hollow in him has merly on desire and thats to fight. Fighting the world if it has to :D (so hope it does)

Tenbatsu
Fri, 10-16-2009, 08:44 PM
and meanwhile, far away from the plot we actually wanted to see.

"time to end this little fight"?
how can someone call this fight little? it's been going on for almost two years.

They actually used "Stupid fight" in this (http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/378/14/) translation. I enjoyed that ^^

Cal_kashi
Fri, 10-16-2009, 09:43 PM
Ichigo is finally embracing evil ichigo, I'm happy.

Patriot
Fri, 10-16-2009, 10:28 PM
It would be amazing if that happened. The main character going over to the dark side. Killing his friends and enemies alike, its the only thing that would save this series imo. Not an arc or two, but for the rest of this series, and when he meets the king he kills him and takes his crown sits on the seat, seals it back up forever, and says, now we are happy.

That is all.

UChessmaster
Sun, 10-18-2009, 11:41 AM
uhmmmmm... where are the captains during the yami fight?

Archangel
Sun, 10-18-2009, 11:57 AM
uhmmmmm... where are the captains during the yami fight?

Getting their asses handed to them most probably

UChessmaster
Sun, 10-18-2009, 12:14 PM
Getting their asses handed to them most probably

No no, i meant Unohana, Kenpachi, Byakuga and Kurotsuchi

NeoCybercoin
Sun, 10-18-2009, 06:07 PM
Mayuri would be busy raiding the lab of that other guy. Kenpachi...I have no idea where he is. Byakuya same as Kenpachi. Unohana....no idea.

But I am glad Ichigo and Hichigo are slowly merging.

Archangel
Sun, 10-18-2009, 06:16 PM
Maybe they're making arrangements to get back to the battlefield?

UChessmaster
Sun, 10-18-2009, 06:37 PM
Maybe they're making arrangements to get back to the battlefield?

While letting the people you`re suposed to save die...?

Archangel
Sun, 10-18-2009, 06:38 PM
While letting the people you`re suposed to save die...?

Maybe they didn't expect them to suck this much cock? I know i sure didn't...

Sam98034
Mon, 10-19-2009, 03:48 AM
gasp!gasp!gasp! Oho. Looks like it's all over now...it's been tough, you know. The thing about my resurrecction is it makes it so hard to find and crush you. It really takes a lot of effort just to hold youlike this without crushing you. ugh. Now then...how shall I kill you? Sokatsui. Ooh, ohhhhhh, that hurt! That hurts, damn it. you really got me. It hurt so much...My hand just slipped. Ugh...he's so strong...the force of the wind keeps me from getting back up. You...! Hey, you've grown a lot since I last saw you. Almost wouldn't recognize you. Ichigo...!Kurosaki Ichigo!!! I'm gonna kill you!!! Cough Gag! Ichi...Ichigo. Why are you alone? I thought you went to rescue Inoue...!...I did, she's up there tending to Ishida's wounds right now. It's safer than down here..Ichi...Quit Dickin around...Wait here Rukia, this won't take long. Then we can get back to Earth and put an end to this stupid fight. (What one Earth happend up above the dome? His eyes don't look like the eyes of someone who's won. And they're not the eyes of someone about to kill his enemy.) What happened? Ichigo...Ahhhhhhhh!!! I told you to quit dicking around!! Shut up, I'm not running from you, Im just trying to get you away from them. If it's just the two of us, I can easily crush you.

That's the whole chapter. I like how much content there is in Bleach. Like 225 words there, with 19 pages that's about 11.8 words a page.

Norseda09
Sun, 12-13-2009, 12:13 PM
Thanks I didnt even know there was a chapter 00. This gives us some information about what happen before Bleach actually started. Renji was the sixth seat before becomming a vice -captain and He has been a shinigami for 4o years.