PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 241

Nadouku
Tue, 10-13-2009, 07:28 PM
[Dattebayo] Bleach - Episode 241: SD (http://www.dattebayo.com/t/b241.torrent)

DarthEnderX
Wed, 10-14-2009, 04:34 AM
Man, I can't believe that was one of the best fights in the whole series.

Archangel
Wed, 10-14-2009, 06:54 AM
Man, I can't believe that was one of the best episodes in the whole series.

Fixed

Zabimaru's fighting style is seriously awesome, i wish they made a spinoff based on this arc alone

Nadouku
Wed, 10-14-2009, 10:37 AM
Great episode, spawned a lot of great fights. I kind of hate these literal translation from Dattebayo, especially when they decided now would be a good time to do so.

Archangel
Wed, 10-14-2009, 10:39 AM
Great episode, spawned a lot of great fights. I kind of hate these literal translation from Dattebayo, especially when they decided now would be a good time to do so.

Post them about it and you get BANNED! They don't care about your opinion! BOW TO THEM!!!

... assholes

Logrus
Wed, 10-14-2009, 12:26 PM
Post them about it and you get BANNED! They don't care about your opinion! BOW TO THEM!!!

... assholes

hahahah im guessing this happend to you ?

Archangel
Wed, 10-14-2009, 01:03 PM
hahahah im guessing this happend to you ?

No, i just generally dislike them

DarthEnderX
Thu, 10-15-2009, 05:25 PM
Oh no! They don't listen to peoples opinions about how they do that free thing they do!

Shadow Skill
Thu, 10-15-2009, 06:17 PM
Ya, I dislike their new subbing ethics :P

I'm guessing they are trying to kill their fansub fan group.

Which after they decided to change subbing ethics, is probably a good time to do so.

Hope another group picks it up and subs it properly. :)

As for the episode... It does not seem like Bakyuya has defeated his Zanpakutou. Me thinks He's not strong enough to do so. Since what he did to Rukia's, I am hoping Ichigo will now do the same to Senbonzakura. It's obvious at this point, Byakuya isnt a match for anyone.

Byakuya probably still mad Ichigo beat him the first time. :P

Just hope they let Renji's Zanpakutou be in the materialized form more often. :P

DarthEnderX
Fri, 10-16-2009, 09:32 PM
Now, the way they do it now is right.

That should be obvious to anyone that's watched the Bleach dub. Leaving all the attack names in japanese sounds terrible. All the fights turn into two characters yelling gibberish at each other while energy attacks fly around.

Heaven-shocking Lunar Fang >>>>> Getsuga Tensho

Archangel
Sat, 10-17-2009, 05:29 AM
Now, the way they do it now is right.

That should be obvious to anyone that's watched the Bleach dub. Leaving all the attack names in japanese sounds terrible. All the fights turn into two characters yelling gibberish at each other while energy attacks fly around.

Heaven-shocking Lunar Fang >>>>> Getsuga Tensho

The great way to do it is with the original japanese name a little side bar on top of the screen with the translated name of the attack...

DarthEnderX
Sun, 10-18-2009, 04:00 PM
That's fine too. As long as they do it every time, and not just the first time.

Vorlath
Mon, 10-19-2009, 05:23 PM
I have no problem with the attack names since they're all made up anyhow. Really, call it anything you want. Won't make any difference.

But about the ep, I'm wondering why Byakuya hasn't defeated his zampakutou yet. If Ichigo could stand up to it, I'm sure Byakuya would know more about its fighting style and be able to win easily. There's also the question of what this signifies for Rukia. And there is the question as to how the fight between Byakuya and his zampakutou ended. Why did it end? Why are they both still alive? I think Byakuya let his zampakutou live. To what end, I don't know.

And is it just me, but do the live incarnations of the zampakutou's overall seem to be more powerful than when their Shinigami is weilding them? Especially with Renji, it just looks like two different levels all together.

Kraco
Tue, 10-20-2009, 12:54 AM
And is it just me, but do the live incarnations of the zampakutou's overall seem to be more powerful than when their Shinigami is weilding them? Especially with Renji, it just looks like two different levels all together.

I guess you could theorize a zanpakutou knows itself perfectly and thus can optimally use itself, but otherwise I view that power difference as a giant gap in logic. Unless these zanpakutou will soon start to drop dead due to lack of energy. They are weapons, after all. Where do they get the reiatsu they are spending left and right?

David75
Tue, 10-20-2009, 01:55 AM
I guess you could theorize a zanpakutou knows itself perfectly and thus can optimally use itself, but otherwise I view that power difference as a giant gap in logic. Unless these zanpakutou will soon start to drop dead due to lack of energy. They are weapons, after all. Where do they get the reiatsu they are spending left and right?
It has been stated that zanpaktous are independant spirits/souls born in their wielder's soul.
As such they probably meant their powers do not need their wielder's power.
But it is true that we do not know how these now totally independant zanpaktous replenish their energy. For shinigami, one would think eat and sleep. But for those zanpaktous it's hard to tell.
Unless the burden is all on Muramasa, explaining his state at times, bloody eyes after a zampktou fight and his seeking for energy.