PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Movie 3 - Fade to Black

Kraco
Sat, 10-03-2009, 02:33 PM
http://forums.gotwoot.net/gallery/files/9/7/6/2/bleachmovie3.jpg

"A mysterious reiatsu (spiritual particle) explosion occurs in the center of Seireitei in Soul Society, causing it to be destroyed. At the exact same time, a major change overwhelms Kuchiki Rukia, which leaves her losing something important inside. Urahara Kisuke sends Kurosaki Ichigo to Soul Society to investigate the disturbance. Upon reaching Seireitei, Ichigo is set upon and attacked by shinigamis, once allies, who have no memory of him and Rukia. Now alone and on the run, Ichigo must find the missing Rukia and uncover the cause of the mysterious incident before it's too late." - AniDB

Bleach Movie 3 - ASAF (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=torrentinfo&tid=88801) (Punch Subs & Alex7575) ~950MB

- - - - - - - -

A Rukia centered movie. I was quite glad the moment I realised that. Well, it's not like she would have been too far from the action ever, but after the Hitsugaya movie I was only hoping for a non-Hitsugaya movie. Besides, I've always been a Rukia fan.

Other than that, it was quite chaotic from the beginning till the end. The enemies were vague at best, and only later it was actually revealed it was some nasty Hollow all along, but since that hollow never got any personality as such, it wasn't much more solid. But then again, the enemy doesn't always need to be individualized into a dark lord, of course. Maybe it was better this way even if it doesn't form a very coherent and strong story. At least there was lots of action. And a Flying Spaghetti Monster. What more can you ask for? Perhaps Ichigo calling Rukia his girlfriend when everybody due to lack of memories couldn't have denied it, but that'd be too much for Ichigo.

Well worth watching. Though that sub isn't worth archiving. I hope a better release will appear.

RyougaZell
Sat, 10-03-2009, 06:35 PM
There are other 2 rips on TokyoTosho, but I'll wait for Dattebayo

[AnimeShout]​_BLEACH​_-​_MOVIE3​_-​_Fade​_to​_Black​_[DVD-Rip].​avi (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=88756)

Anime Bleach.​Movie.​3.​Fade.​To.​Black.​2009.​480p.​DVD Rip.​XviD-ViSiON (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=torrentinfo&tid=88835)

Logrus
Sat, 10-03-2009, 08:39 PM
Is the first version posted with subtitles since i cant seem to get any :(

michelous
Sat, 10-03-2009, 08:45 PM
here is the db version
http://www.dattebayo.com/t/bmovie3.torrent
i liked because i am a rukia fan as well
dark rukia was cool even through she didn't get much screen time

Yukimura
Sun, 10-04-2009, 12:00 AM
I liked this movie, I don't think I was noticed myself getting bored for the whole 90 minutes. There were a few times when I wanted to facepalm at the behaviors of some of the characters but for the most part the story managed to allay my frustrations eventually and I had little trouble swallowing the finished product. I liked that the 'bad guys' reasoning for their behavior made some twisted sense given their back story and wasn't just the classic "grr [INSERT 'GOOD GUY' GROUP] wronged me I must destroy it for revenge. I was also happy to see Ichigo not mope as much as he could have and that he spent a decent amount of time in action rather than just trying to talk through problems. I might even watch this movie again some time.

RyougaZell
Sun, 10-04-2009, 11:28 AM
This was a surprisingly good movie. It may even make me watch the series again...

As Yuki said, the reasons behind the 'bad guys' were not the classic ones, which makes it more enjoyable.

And Captain Urahara is badass.

Logrus
Sun, 10-04-2009, 01:51 PM
What i have noticed in Bleach movies is that all ways is zaraki the dumb brute to lure the "last enemy" when the others attack it. Like chimps

Kraco
Sun, 10-04-2009, 03:34 PM
Could be true but at least the role is very fitting for Zaraki. He always liked to fight the toughest guys and in a simple manner (not that he could even fight any other way). A Zaraki centered movie would be very nice and they could probably recycle a plot from some old story due to an obvious lack of fancy things Zaraki could ever be found doing.

Logrus
Sun, 10-04-2009, 03:53 PM
Think that movie would be epic. 10 000 people die in the first 10 mins :D

Parkalash
Sun, 10-04-2009, 04:39 PM
is any of the bleach movies even worth to watch? the serie is so runied with the filler, all my hope for bleach movies are dead long time ago =(

Logrus
Sun, 10-04-2009, 04:58 PM
You haven't been paying attetion to the filler i guess then. Becides Anime is really close to the Manga and the filler they made now is great.

And in Bleach movies i mostly like that always everyone uses their best move in it

Archangel
Mon, 10-05-2009, 08:01 AM
Could be true but at least the role is very fitting for Zaraki. He always liked to fight the toughest guys and in a simple manner (not that he could even fight any other way). A Zaraki centered movie would be very nice and they could probably recycle a plot from some old story due to an obvious lack of fancy things Zaraki could ever be found doing.

/drools

You know, kubo did state in an interview that he would like to go more in depth with Zaraki's past since he's one of his favourite characters. Unfortunately the popularity polls disagree, fucking shota loving japanese...

The movie wasn't half bad

The inconsistencies were there as always but the villains were somewhat interesting, the fighting scenes were enjoyable and the shota hardly had any screen time

Just 1 thing, i think i would have enjoyed it more if i didn't already know half the plot from the movie openings in the anime a while back...

Death BOO Z
Mon, 10-05-2009, 08:34 PM
luckily for me, I've stopped watching animes (almost completely, other than several episodes a week), so my standards are a bit higher than 'better than the worst filler'.

seriously, WTF?
is there a rule that anime movies have to suck so hard? it's not something they threw in at the last minute to push away the plot. it's a movie, they had at least a month to work on it. heck, they probably spent less than two hours on getting the voice actors to phone in their lines (maybe they just reused old stock tapings, who knows).

plot: why did said things happen now? at first I thought it was an experiment gone wrong, but then it turned out that it had nothing to do with Mayuri (as the hollow took control of the kids ages ago), which leaves no explanation as to the reason the whitey ejaculation snakes appeared. In the same matter. those kids were horrible weaklings, how did their hollow form get so strong?

Characters: Can't expect much here, right? they just gave everyone a line (or two) and sent them a big fat check, but honestly, couldn't they at least pretend that Ichigo had non-shinigami relations? friends, family, school? Ishida, Orihime, Chad? do you remember them? maybe they can get a movie as well someday.

everybody carrying an idiot-tag: all the time, but seriously, you call all the captains, and you don't notice three of them missing and ask why are they not there? how were we saved from that catastrophe?

honorable mention of bad script: "Rukia would have never give up on being a Shinigami, she even gave me her Shinigami powers (and turned to a human. so not so much as never, right?)"
and why did the bankai scene get a better powerup screen than the vizard masking?

Archangel
Mon, 10-05-2009, 08:49 PM
Maybe that was their trick along, to make the last movie so shitty and inconsistent that we'd enjoy the next one for being less shitty and inconsistent

All this while still assuring that the second movie succeeded by having a shota in the promotional posters

Kraco
Tue, 10-06-2009, 01:00 AM
plot: why did said things happen now? at first I thought it was an experiment gone wrong, but then it turned out that it had nothing to do with Mayuri (as the hollow took control of the kids ages ago), which leaves no explanation as to the reason the whitey ejaculation snakes appeared. In the same matter. those kids were horrible weaklings, how did their hollow form get so strong?

The white snakes was some experiment by Mayuri that the hollow siblings hijacked. It surely was overpowered but still I don't think it was so necessary to overly much explain it. The kids weren't strong at all. They had exactly two things going on for them: The spatial special skill (teleportation) that was inherent to the kids and their only skill as well, and then the hollow's own memory sweep. If they appeared strong, it was only because they never fought anybody that would have wanted to kill them.

Shadow Skill
Tue, 10-06-2009, 04:47 PM
I got quite bored during most of the movie. A lot less action than I thought there would be. Most of it was mainly walking/running around and talking. The only time it was good was at the beginning. A lot of it was fast screen caps of the other Shinigami it looked like. I felt as thoug this entire movie was full of filler characters while Rukia was out of it, for most of the movie.

I'm not even sure you can call it a "Rukia-focused" movie. Seemed more of a "Ichigo-Run around" movie, than anything else.

I'm angry that Ichigo didnt transform to Bankai mode, only to get owned by that Captain, forgot his name, not important, since he's obviously weak compared to Ichigo.

I'm calling it a disappointment. I swear the writers/animaters are trying to ruin Bleach.

My thoughts on this Crapiffic movie.

Nadouku
Wed, 10-07-2009, 01:43 AM
I like this movie more than the other two, mainly because the new girl sounded familiar. Turns out Aya Hirano voices her. Anyways, the action was good at some points, but the beginning was just ridiculous for a moment. Why did those general Death Gods just stand there like helpless idiots? Wouldn't it be wise to just run when you see a large white wave coming at you? Besides that, Zaraki's little rampage was pretty fun to watch, as always.

Archangel
Wed, 10-07-2009, 06:11 AM
I like this movie more than the other two, mainly because the new girl sounded familiar. Turns out Aya Hirano voices her. Anyways, the action was good at some points, but the beginning was just ridiculous for a moment. Why did those general Death Gods just stand there like helpless idiots? Wouldn't it be wise to just run when you see a large white wave coming at you? Besides that, Zaraki's little rampage was pretty fun to watch, as always.

lol

But i get it, this is all we can expect from naruto/bleach movies these days

Anyone remember the old Dragon Ball movies? Now those were amazing

RyougaZell
Wed, 10-07-2009, 08:45 AM
lol

But i get it, this is all we can expect from naruto/bleach movies these days

Anyone remember the old Dragon Ball movies? Now those were amazing

Zombie Broly anyone? :rolleyes:

Archangel
Wed, 10-07-2009, 08:57 AM
Zombie Broly anyone? :rolleyes:

-_-"

Ok i'll give you that, but when you have a money maker like Broly it's gonna be hard not to milk it just a little bit

But name 1 other dragon ball movie that sucked as hard as these crap fests that naruto and bleach keep throwing at us

RyougaZell
Wed, 10-07-2009, 09:56 AM
Hmmm... Garlic Jr Movie? Its bad. Very bad. Or the other one with new Red Ribbon robots or something like that.

I do love several other DB movies though. Like Gogeta, the first 2 Broly Movies (the 2nd one is specially good) or the Giant Monster of the 13th one.

Naruto movies 2 and 3 were awful. Really awful. I kinda liked the first one though.
Naruto Shippuden movie 1 is absolute crap. But I kinda liked the 2nd one... although it was just because I liked the girl, Amaru I think was her name.

Bleach movie 1 was fabulous in my opinion. I kinda wish Senna was an anime character, instead of the awful plushies that hang around now.
Bleach movie 2 is bullshit.
Bleach movie 3 is by far better than any Naruto movie, yet its still not that great, but it isn't that bad either.

Logrus
Wed, 10-07-2009, 11:45 AM
I actually liked all DB movies ahahaha evon that one with brolly:D

Yeah maybe they should do some ripoff of a DB movie and learn how its done

DarthEnderX
Thu, 10-08-2009, 08:17 PM
I loved this movie.

The whole first hour is pretty much Ichigo vs. Everybody and that's pure badass. It's everyone getting surprised by how powerful Ichigo is all over again!

Dark Rukia was pretty sweet too.

I didn't have any problem following the plot. Hollow possessed the kids. Fed off their hatred of the Shinigami, then tried to get them to use Mayuri's machine to wipe out all Shinigami.

Vorlath
Mon, 10-12-2009, 11:29 PM
I really enjoyed this movie. In fact, I was captivated by it. I thought it was a different angle on things. Some of the fight scenes were great. And I thought it was cool seeing Ichigo pair up with Renji again even though he wasn't too sure about it. Renji was funny with his "look at what I can do" and Ichigo going "yeah, I know".

Inazuma
Wed, 10-21-2009, 06:36 PM
Zaraki epicness & Kisuke's Benihime ... can't put a pricetag on that alone.