PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 376

Marik
Fri, 10-02-2009, 02:02 AM
SleepyFans

MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?wmn1lwykozy) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/2l6nq4) | One Manga (http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/376/01)

Kensee
Fri, 10-02-2009, 02:08 AM
That chapter went by so fast.

So wonderwise (sp?) and Bubbly girl's 10 second battle ate up an entire chapter. Is Aizen going to single handly going to mow down everyone? Stay tuned for the conclusion of this battle sometime in the Spring of 2010.

=)

Stark is not going to get any more screen time? Gah!

Rikudo
Fri, 10-02-2009, 02:13 AM
Wow, this thing is just dragging on and on.

Aizen is just getting annoying now. I wish an unknown weakest shinigami just shows up and stab Aizen in the face and make Gin the main bad guy.

Prof. Chaos
Fri, 10-02-2009, 02:19 AM
That went by way too fast. Didn't seem like 19 pages at all.

Also, it would appear that Wonderweis might be a perfect one. Judging from most the back stories so far, all the other espada seemed to have been close to that level. Maybe Aizen just used the Hogyoku to increase the espada's power and needed Orihime to restore it so that its full power could been used to create one from scratch.

Archangel
Fri, 10-02-2009, 02:25 AM
A politician is someone who can talk for hours and not say anything at all

If that's so, vote for Kubo for overlord of the fucking Universe 2010

Nadouku
Fri, 10-02-2009, 03:13 AM
Wonderweiss is one crazy guy. I wish that he would stick with Aizen, though.

alpha826
Fri, 10-02-2009, 03:45 AM
A politician is someone who can talk for hours and not say anything at all

If that's so, vote for Kubo for overlord of the fucking Universe 2010

hahaha nice. i love the zero punctuation reviews. the SSBB fanmail video is by far my favorite one.

but onto the chapter, i dont understand why aizen would kill off JUST halibel? i mean, why not off wonderweiss too? and have we seen all of the vizards shikai's yet? (except for shinji's of course)

itadakimasu
Fri, 10-02-2009, 07:51 AM
19 pages of bleach = 6-7 pages of naruto... Bleach is always over so fast which sometimes is ok if they cut out un-needed dialogue.

at this rate ichigo will be missing in action for another few months.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 10-02-2009, 09:49 AM
sorry, this shit doesn't work for me.
how did 15 hours of hollowfication turn into several minutes?

intense battle? that's an asstalk.
this battle has been far easier than what they went up against when Ichigo transformed into SSJ2. and they were worried about dying in that fight, not simply losing their mask.

I don't get your facination with wondervitch. she's got the same expression of a moron dog with an arrow inside his skull.

Aizen, aizen, aizen... didn't he notice how his shitty squad got owned by the 'wannabe arrnacers', or is he just hinting (again, mind you) that he has even stronger troops?

The Chancellor
Fri, 10-02-2009, 11:17 AM
19 pages of bleach = 6-7 pages of naruto... Bleach is always over so fast which sometimes is ok if they cut out un-needed dialogue.
@ alpha: nooo, this is nice lol. And a perfect ratio thank you Ita. Bleach is starting to wain again. That was a fast but long and short fight all at the same time.

RyougaZell
Fri, 10-02-2009, 09:24 PM
Kubo just screwed yet another chapter. I thought Mashiro was cool... but giving so many pages for a boring fight with an obvious ending after the -I can fight 15 hours- speech killed it.

The Chancellor
Fri, 10-02-2009, 10:05 PM
I thought Mashiro was cool... but giving so many pages for a boring fight with an obvious ending after the -I can fight 15 hours- speech killed it. This is getting fun? I don't know what to really say anymore.

Inazuma
Thu, 10-08-2009, 04:55 AM
Kubo needs to poop 30 pages a week if he wants to keep his reader satisfied with the price his selling his weekly bullshit