PDA

View Full Version : Kämpfer

Buffalobiian
Thu, 10-01-2009, 11:13 PM
http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/9591/32856.jpg

Genres: action, comedy, romance
Themes: ERR> gender switch harem ecchi, gender switch harem ecchi

Senou Natsuru is your normal, everyday high school student. However he´s been chosen to be a Kampfer, who´s objective consists on fighting other Kampfer with either guns, swords or magic, however, there´s catch; first you can´t chose if you´re a Kampfer or not, and second, you must have the body of a girl to use your powers.

Links: ANN (http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=10861), AniDB (http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=6685), MyAnimeList (http://myanimelist.net/anime/6205/K%C3%A4mpfer), Official site (http://www.tbs.co.jp/anime/kenpu/)

[gg]_Kampfer_-_01_[D3AE7621].mkv (http://t.bt.is-ingenio.us/t/%5Bgg%5D_Kampfer_-_01_%5BD3AE7621%5D.mkv.torrent)

Marik
Thu, 10-01-2009, 11:16 PM
Looks interesting.

---

I highly enjoyed the first episode, so I'm going to keep up with it.

Pandadice
Thu, 10-01-2009, 11:40 PM
daaang. ep 1 is already out? that was fast.

Ryllharu
Fri, 10-02-2009, 04:08 AM
I loved the breaks in the fourth wall with the characters accusing each other of sounding like who they really are. The massive amount of innuendo in the lines are pretty funny too.

The action was really well animated (like Akane's gun) and they've already started a love-triangl..er...square? It's very hard not to like both side of Akane's personality, her brash one, as well as her evidently (or accidentally) perverted side, who is already showing some jealously toward Sakura.

I've read a little bit of the manga (which this episode absolutely breezed through) so I'm definitely following this.

edit: and Akane's comment about how Natsuru wasn't a mobile suit even though he is a Kampfer (and therefore she should be able to actually hit).

Buffalobiian
Fri, 10-02-2009, 12:30 PM
The eyes (yes, real eyes, not those eyes) in this show keeps catching my attention. They're not very detailed, but their transparency and the style with the extra loops are enough to keep me slightly captivated.

Fanservice wise, it turned out better than I thought. I expected some really force-fed, barely dressed characters that have been rather common lately (Queen's Blade, Sekirei, Princess Lover), but I like the softcore approach used here instead. There's still plenty of womanly curves bouncing around the place, but instead of being gigantically tasteless, they're covered in a more suggestive nature, using camera angles to their advantage.

Female Natsuru's cute, but she can't rival Akane's spontaneity.

Pandadice
Fri, 10-02-2009, 12:32 PM
lol, what did i just watch?

it had some okay parts, but this episode was crazy. but i guess most of it was pretty standard anime-ecchi-comedy :\.

i was expecting this to be a lot like Zettai Shougeki, which it wasn't that much, and i think that's a good thing.

Nadouku
Fri, 10-02-2009, 04:21 PM
I actually like this episode, so I will probably keep up with the series. At first, I thought it would be guy to girl transformation, but seeing as even girls end up as Kämpfers, that threw my little idea down.

RyougaZell
Fri, 10-02-2009, 10:10 PM
This show is so freaking ridiculous....

I LOVE IT!!!

Kampfer Akane and Natsuru are great. Can't wait to see Mikoto too.

Intestine Plushies... who came with THAT idea?

And I totally loled with the fourth wall breaking seiyuu accusations.

michelous
Sat, 10-03-2009, 08:51 PM
i liked it

animus
Sun, 10-04-2009, 12:49 PM
Am I the only one who can't stand male Natsuru's voice? His male voice makes me nauseous.

Ryllharu
Sun, 10-04-2009, 02:09 PM
He does sound a little girly still. Marina Inoue is good a younger boys voices, but for Natsuru's age, it doesn't really work. They would have been better off just finding a cheap male VA.

I think you're in luck in any case. The way things are looking, he's not going to be in male form very often. After all, the girl he likes wants to confess to his female self.

David75
Sun, 10-04-2009, 03:04 PM
I'm usually not interrested in gender change shows...
But that one seems to have a high LOL potential, I laughed a bit throughout the ep and it's really fast paced.
Supposing it won't stall too quickly, I probably will watch it with an amused eye.

masamuneehs
Mon, 10-05-2009, 08:19 AM
decent enough opening action sequence. some clearly cut corners, but, hell, doesn't seem like action is the real crux here...

a refreshing change from archetype women? ABSOLUTELY NOT. transitioning the viewer into the show? NO. talking dolls? OF COURSE. nobody blinking at gunfights breaking out all over suburban Japan? TTHAT'S RIGHT. OF COURSE. transformation sequence? CHECK entertainment value? YET TO BE DETERIMINED

i was a little surprised (but not really) to see that this thing is set in the ward i live in now.

most enjoyable moment was the "why are the weapon names so awkward?" one. really an asston of exposition and engineered, awkward moments though. the whole show felt a little rushed, and although i enjoyed some of the gags, it wasn't all that funny. really not sure i'll stick with this one. it was all pretty boring, somehow.

David75
Mon, 10-05-2009, 08:25 AM
decent enough opening action sequence. some clearly cut corners, but, hell, doesn't seem like action is the real crux here...

a refreshing change from archetype women? ABSOLUTELY NOT. transitioning the viewer into the show? NO. talking dolls? OF COURSE. nobody blinking at gunfights breaking out all over suburban Japan? TTHAT'S RIGHT. OF COURSE. transformation sequence? CHECK entertainment value? YET TO BE DETERIMINED

i was a little surprised (but not really) to see that this thing is set in the ward i live in now.

most enjoyable moment was the "why are the weapon names so awkward?" one. really an asston of exposition and engineered, awkward moments though. the whole show felt a little rushed, and although i enjoyed some of the gags, it wasn't all that funny. really not sure i'll stick with this one. it was all pretty boring, somehow.

For some reason that show reminded me of Akikan. The eyes and the WTFBBQ from everywhere maybe.

Marik
Mon, 10-05-2009, 08:29 AM
For some reason that show reminded me of Akikan.
Same for me. Hopefully there will be more fighting in this than there was in Akikan, though.

Pandadice
Mon, 10-05-2009, 01:48 PM
you can add me to the list of people who were reminded of Akikan by this first episode. though i only watched the first episode of Akikan :\

Marik
Fri, 10-09-2009, 05:47 AM
[gg]​ Kampfer​ -​ 02​ [D1A544A6].mkv (http://t.bt.is-ingenio.us/t/%5Bgg%5D_Kampfer_-_02_%5BD1A544A6%5D.mkv.torrent)

MFauli
Fri, 10-09-2009, 08:25 AM
Ok, f*** it, i´ll give this series a try. Though the premise of watching a dude turning into a hot girl is, at least, "disturbing". If i become gay because of this series, oh well, not my fault :/

David75
Fri, 10-09-2009, 10:42 AM
Ok, f*** it, i´ll give this series a try. Though the premise of watching a dude turning into a hot girl is, at least, "disturbing". If i become gay because of this series, oh well, not my fault :/

I did not like the premise either, but it's amusing at least.
Although that second ep lacked the freshness of the first, obviously.
And I still think it's a lot like Akkikan in the style or atmosphere.

Oh, and for a boy transforming into a girl, it's only right if it's too fool with other girls/women :D

Archangel
Fri, 10-09-2009, 11:36 AM
Wasn't there a series named ramma that already did this?

Nadouku
Fri, 10-09-2009, 02:09 PM
It certainly does have elements of Akikan! but it seems to further that idea, in my opinion. Anyways, I like this episode too, whether it be Akane's weird fantasies or Senou transferring to the girl's side.

Marik
Fri, 10-09-2009, 02:28 PM
I'm enjoying normal Akane's perverted nature. She was willing to do it right then and there with Senou and wouldn't seem to mind having her skirt ripped off by him either. I'd have to say that she's my favorite character at this point.

The President's transformation doesn't seem to be as drastic as Senou's and Akane's. Only part of her hair became lighter. Transformations must have differing effects, depending on whether you're red or blue.

I liked the preview for the next episode. It looks like they're going to mimic Maria-sama ga Miteru in some way. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing that.

Ryllharu
Fri, 10-09-2009, 04:31 PM
I like that the series realizes how silly it is right from the start, with the stuffed animals saying that we should ignore why the Kampfer fight for now, and that the Moderators are the Moderators and we should ignore that too.

I can say right now I am a firm supporter of Akane and Natsuru as opposed to Natsuru and Kaede. Akane is not too poorly endowed herself, so it very well could be her and Natsuru at the end of the OP.

Poor Megumi Nakajima, I like your characters and I like your music, but I will never be able to support your characters' in love triangles.

RyougaZell
Fri, 10-09-2009, 10:14 PM
LOL... more 4th wall breaking.

I, like Ryll, support Akane and Natsuru.

I was sure the president was going to be a Blue Kampfer...

Board of Command
Sat, 10-10-2009, 01:16 AM
Kampfer is the best series this season.

Pandadice
Sat, 10-10-2009, 02:40 AM
lol, this episode was just as good as the first.

so i guess he's gonna be permanently in female form from now on? this'll be awesome xD

Buffalobiian
Sat, 10-10-2009, 07:18 AM
lol, this episode was just as good as the first.

I didn't think that. This episode probably had as much substance as the first one, but the craziness was taken down a few too many notches. I'll still watch and see how everything goes, but I'm slightly disappointed.

On the plus side, we'll be seeing more of Natsuru's female figure.

While normal-Akane's perverted side is fun to watch, I just don't like how she's so weak hearted overall. I'd much prefer the red-head version who's more vulgar on the outside and will actually push our rather passive lead around.

The shower scene was kind of stupid. I've heard it played out a bit differently in the manga.

Buffalobiian
Fri, 10-16-2009, 02:26 AM
gg - episode 03 (http://t.bt.is-ingenio.us/t/%5Bgg%5D_Kampfer_-_03_%5BA39B03D8%5D.mkv.torrent)

Nadouku
Fri, 10-16-2009, 11:46 AM
Natsuru dating himself/herself!? What a conspiracy! It would seem that all hope is lost for the male Natsuru to have any chance with Sakura now. Poor guy can't even get a break. :p

David75
Fri, 10-16-2009, 12:17 PM
Kaede Sakura is the one that gave the disturbing plushes to Akane and Natsuru (Ep 2 right?)

Is she part of the whole Kämpfer game, a moderator even?

I wonder if someone as a will the check, but the melon melon reference repeated twice was really too strong for being just a coïncidence. Is there some links in the production team, author, publishing company etc... to akkikan?

Regarding Natsuru, having girls totally hot towards his girl form really is a shonen harem dream... Do you think he still has his male pheromones as a girl? no, wait, do male pheromones exist in the first place?

As silly, with almost no scenario or anything mind blowing happening, I enjoy that show.

Archangel
Fri, 10-16-2009, 12:46 PM
Ok, i never thought i'd say this but all this yuri is annoying...

Are there really this many lesbians in Japan or is the entire production team consisted of otakus?

It really isn't...

I would have enjoyed this so much more without all the fanservice and the gender bending ... i hate worthless male leads

Ryllharu
Fri, 10-16-2009, 07:37 PM
It would seem that all hope is lost for the male Natsuru to have any chance with Sakura now. Poor guy can't even get a break. :p
I loved that part. Not only does Kaede hate him for "stealing" his girl form from her, she hates him even more for cheating on...himself. The whole situation is completely ridiculous, and even Akane is angry at him. Clearly, the class president controls everything.

Akane, don't give in to that slut Kaede!
It really isn't [the best series this season]...

I would have enjoyed this so much more without all the fanservice and the gender bending ... i hate worthless male leads
Frankly, this series is pretty damn enjoyable. I might not desperately look forward to the episodes each week, but they really are a ton of fun to watch. You're taking it way too seriously, especially given that this series doesn't even take itself seriously. They know pretty well how stupid the whole thing is, and they are really playing it up, which only makes it better.

Natsuru isn't really a worthless male lead...he's been in female form more than male by now.

Buffalobiian
Fri, 10-16-2009, 08:31 PM
Akane, don't give in to that slut Kaede!

lol. I really can't tell who's dirtier.

Pandadice
Fri, 10-16-2009, 09:48 PM
Ok, i never thought i'd say this but all this yuri is annoying...
It really isn't...

i completely agree :\.

so like, every single female at their school is a lesbian? uh okay... <.<

for the first part of this episode i really just wasn't interested and i questioned why i was watching this.. but something like half way through i just stopped caring, turned my brain off and laughed at how ridiculous this entire thing is.

but i mean like.. i'll turn my brain off and watch it, and maybe laugh a little. but it just doesn't seem like that's really enough to keep me coming back...

meh, i'll give it a few more episodes i guess...

Archangel
Sat, 10-17-2009, 06:16 AM
Frankly, this series is pretty damn enjoyable. I might not desperately look forward to the episodes each week, but they really are a ton of fun to watch. You're taking it way too seriously, especially given that this series doesn't even take itself seriously. They know pretty well how stupid the whole thing is, and they are really playing it up, which only makes it better.

Natsuru isn't really a worthless male lead...he's been in female form more than male by now.

Well that's because i see some potential here with the whole fighting system ( swords, guns and magic ) and the red vs blue, but they keep focusing on annoying teenage lesbian drama

And he is a man who's dressing up as a girl against his will and refuses to do anything about it, as worthless protagonists go this guy ranks pretty high up in my list

Yukimura
Sat, 10-17-2009, 03:06 PM
He's not dressed up as a girl when he's in Kampfer he IS a girl. And seemingly he's a better girl than he is a guy based on the results. Of course, if he was a shounen hero he'd probably try and find out about the Moderators and beat them into removing his bracelet or something like that, but he's not a shounen hero so oh well for the anti-gender bending or anti-yuri crowds.

As for the over the top yuri vibes from the girls side I'm thinking the whole point of it was the ridiculous factor. It's rather common in anime for a stray all girls school attendee to be a closet lesbian, finding out that ALL the girls on the girls side are raging strap on carrying nymphos just screams trolling for easy lulz.

EDIT: And I strongly approve of such tactics.

RyougaZell
Sun, 10-18-2009, 12:27 PM
This show keeps getting more ridiculous as each episode passes. And I keep laughing like an idiot every damn minute of it. Its definitely not a series to take seriously, just to sit back and laugh out loud.

MFauli
Tue, 10-20-2009, 01:54 PM
Just watched episode 2...well, im definitely feeling "confused" at best ;/ Such a hot girl...that is a guy....damn!

Btw., maybe they adress to it in ep3, dont know, but: For such a modern version of Sailor Moon (and its really similiar), i found it weak that Natsuru never really cares about his PENIS GONE!
Lol, seriously, if id change "down there" over night, id freak out. Something that always bothered me in the Naruto-series, too, though that series doesnt focus on the moe-factor, so its tolerable. Especially came to my mind when Natsuru was a girl, but started to "get horny", as the translation said. Wtf, you dont have your penis, dude, how do you get horny? Wait, you have a vag? OH YEAH! Freak out!

David75
Tue, 10-20-2009, 02:59 PM
Especially came to my mind when Natsuru was a girl, but started to "get horny", as the translation said. Wtf, you dont have your penis, dude, how do you get horny? Wait, you have a vag? OH YEAH! Freak out!
tits getting hard, vulva slightly increasing in volume and clitoris too, women mini-penis. When really hot, lubrification starts by anticipation...

There are other traits, like the part under the neck getting red, but that can vary.

It's different, but things happen too ;)
Just that Natsuru doesn't care it seems...

MFauli
Tue, 10-20-2009, 03:24 PM
WAH, stop it :P
I know that women´s bodies react, too. thats not what i meant.
I meant that it´s disappointing how Natsuru doesnt freak out more about his changed body AND behaves so normal in terms of sexual arousement.

Ryllharu
Tue, 10-20-2009, 03:46 PM
I meant that it´s disappointing how Natsuru doesnt freak out more about his changed body AND behaves so normal in terms of sexual arousement.
Well, despite his occasional complaints, he seems to be ultimately happy with the whole deal. Kaede actively likes him instead of being aloof (and all that happens in eps 3). I bet he secretly likes it because it's been pretty obvious lately that his personality was better suited to a girl anyway.

Marik
Wed, 10-21-2009, 04:22 PM
[Nipponsei] Kampfer OP Single - Unreal Paradise [Kuribayashi Minami].zip (http://tracker.minglong.org/torrents/%5BNipponsei%5D%20Kampfer%20OP%20Single%20-%20Unreal%20Paradise%20%5BKuribayashi%20Minami%5D. zip.torrent)

Marik
Fri, 10-23-2009, 01:19 PM
[gg]​ Kampfer​ -​ 04​ [BF86E77E].mkv (http://t.bt.is-ingenio.us/t/%5Bgg%5D_Kampfer_-_04_%5BBF86E77E%5D.mkv.torrent)

Archangel
Fri, 10-23-2009, 01:24 PM
You posted before they even updated their fucking irc bots!

Ryllharu
Fri, 10-23-2009, 05:20 PM
This series is trashy and terrible in all the right ways.

Kaede's really fervent obsession with Natsuru (girl) and Akane losing most of her timidness to challenge Kaede back really makes this episode.

I also loved the Yukari Tamura rabbit line about the only mistake being Natsuru's original gender.

Nadouku
Fri, 10-23-2009, 06:09 PM
Natsuru should just abandon Kaede altogether, though knowing him, he probably won't at all. Akane seems so much better compared to her, both her normal and Kämpfer form.

Marik
Fri, 10-23-2009, 06:24 PM
Sakura is my least favorite girl. Akane and the President are far superior.

I can't get enough of Akane in her normal form. She always seems to turn something that Natsuru says into something perverted. That entire "come" sequence was very amusing.

Archangel
Fri, 10-23-2009, 06:59 PM
I just can't get into this show

The whole gayness is just too over the top. It's not cute yuri like with K-ON!, it's a bunch of full blown hardcore lesbians all gunning for a girl who's actually a worthless dude

That said Akane is probably my perfect girl, with both her personalities complementing each other perfectly

shinta|hikari
Fri, 10-23-2009, 08:42 PM
It isn't the gayness that prevents me from enjoying this show. It is the absurd lack of sense, much like Queen's Blade. It doesn't even have good characters, with most of them liking the main character for no reason.

I will stick to Koihime Musou for fan service. At least that one has great characters and better jokes.

David75
Sat, 10-24-2009, 02:12 AM
That ep was a lot less enjoying than previous ones

I still feel Kaede is the one pulling the strings, another hint was her song...

Buffalobiian
Sat, 10-24-2009, 08:39 AM
Man...I want to be a Kampfer...some one give me a disemboweled plushie.

Shizuku > everyone overall. (she's so hot!)

Shizuku = Natsuru > everyone in terms of looks.

I liked this show more than Kohime Musou (first season) because that one actually tried to be serious, and therefore sat on the fence a bit.

This one's just full blown ridiculous, kind of like Queen's Blade S1. Like, no one even cares about Red vs Blue anymore... it was all a plot device to make a guy into a girl.

I like how this show is all about fanservice without actually showing you anything.

Pandadice
Mon, 10-26-2009, 05:58 PM
I like how this show is all about fanservice without actually showing you anything.

i disagree :(

this episode was pretty much the same as the rest. i wonder when and how they're gonna introduce the dudes friend who keeps sending post cards?

Archangel
Mon, 10-26-2009, 06:01 PM
Man...I want tittays

:eek:

Anyway, I've given up on the main character doing anything remotely masculine so i think i'll sustain myself on Akane and see if i can survive a couple more episodes

Board of Command
Mon, 10-26-2009, 07:00 PM

Shadow Skill
Tue, 10-27-2009, 07:34 PM
Agreed Board of Command. I'm really enjoying this series. :)

Loving the borderline Yuriness. :P

I like how the Student President is using him as a pawn. :)

shinta|hikari
Tue, 10-27-2009, 08:09 PM
@BoC - Wait, that wasn't sarcasm?

MFauli
Thu, 10-29-2009, 04:17 PM
I dont know what to think of this series at the moment, but what i do know: DAMN, female Natsuru is the hottest anime-girl in a long time...and i have no clue why shes so hot. I´d guess blue haired girl with similar designs are very frequent, still....hm...

Buffalobiian
Thu, 10-29-2009, 06:26 PM
I dont know what to think of this series at the moment, but what i do know: DAMN, female Natsuru is the hottest anime-girl in a long time...and i have no clue why shes so hot. I´d guess blue haired girl with similar designs are very frequent, still....hm...

Pony tail, well yet not overly rounded features, clear eyes, pony tail....

I agree with the plushies, she's actually got sexual appeal now.

Archangel
Fri, 10-30-2009, 04:58 AM
Pony tail, well yet not overly rounded features, clear eyes, pony tail....

I agree with the plushies, she's actually got sexual appeal now.

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/9638/ponytailsx.png (http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/3341/ponytails.png)

Buffalobiian
Fri, 10-30-2009, 08:39 AM
http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/9638/ponytailsx.png (http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/3341/ponytails.png)

She's lacking in the other areas though. Pony tails can be either a foundation or a massive bonus for affection, but rarely forms the entirety of it, if at all. I'm not quite as extreme as Animeniax.

Oh, btw, Saber Lily has a very sexy pony tail (and ribbon!)..:3

Archangel
Fri, 10-30-2009, 09:52 AM
http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq184/12trottc/43f8029f277262d01e4b3792860ef798123.jpg

Buffalobiian
Fri, 10-30-2009, 07:41 PM
Quality > quantity. :)

This one's better, but I always found Haruhi's long hair a little messy and difficult to handle. (This is rare for me, considering how much I prefer longer hair). Short hair (pony tail) Haruhi's cute.

Pandadice
Sat, 10-31-2009, 03:41 AM
subs out by gg

[gg]​_Kampfer​_-​_05​_[9E01646C].mkv (http://t.bt.is-ingenio.us/t/%5Bgg%5D_Kampfer_-_05_%5B9E01646C%5D.mkv.torrent)

Ryllharu
Sat, 10-31-2009, 06:05 AM
That was just one non-stop wtf the entire time. It's so bad and trashy I just started laughing out loud for no reason.

I did note that Megumi Nakajima voices both the ultra-yuri and the class treasurer most likely to sell Natsuru related goods to the ultra-yuri. I didn't catch it before, and found it very funny given Kaede's comments about missing the cosplay and how many photos the class took of Natsuru for commercial sale.

Why were the animals stuffed in the ceiling like a wayward lost volleyball anyway?

Archangel
Sat, 10-31-2009, 07:40 AM
I actually kind of liked this episode

Maybe it's because it was so bad that it was actually good

Pandadice
Sat, 10-31-2009, 10:12 PM
the only time i laughed during this episode was at gg's translation note, but i laughed really hard at that...

Buffalobiian
Sat, 10-31-2009, 10:18 PM
Eye candy...pure eye candy.....

Favourite shot of the episode:

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/8674/kampfer05large15.jpg

Marik
Sat, 10-31-2009, 10:27 PM
Indeed^. That blonde girl is quickly becoming my favorite along with Shizuku.

Nadouku
Sat, 10-31-2009, 11:03 PM
Heh, this episode was completely random, but I'm also starting to like Shizuku's character.

Board of Command
Sat, 10-31-2009, 11:15 PM
Kampfer continues to show why it's the best series of the season.

Pandadice
Sat, 10-31-2009, 11:32 PM
Eye candy...pure eye candy.....

Favourite shot of the episode:

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/8674/kampfer05large15.jpg

lol. so i guess you could say the eyecatch, caught your eye.

Marik
Fri, 11-06-2009, 08:42 AM
[gg]​ Kampfer​ -​ 06​ [42415348].mkv (http://t.bt.is-ingenio.us/t/%5Bgg%5D_Kampfer_-_06_%5B42415348%5D.mkv.torrent)

David75
Fri, 11-06-2009, 12:36 PM
kaede parts were very weak, I still like the trashiness of the rest of the show, it's a delight to watch it brains off.

Archangel
Fri, 11-06-2009, 01:57 PM
Kaede is such a manipulative little bitch, she's totally playing Natsuru for all (s)he's worth lol

The harem is developing nicely, we just need a male lead now who will actually make use of it

Nadouku
Fri, 11-06-2009, 05:41 PM
Eh, not as enjoyable as the last few, but still decent enough to watch. I nearly forgot that all the distributed dolls belonged to Kaede and when asked about it, she seemed to answer it naturally. I wonder who's giving the dolls to her.

Pandadice
Fri, 11-06-2009, 05:51 PM
i enjoyed this episode more than the ep 5. I liked the new chick, and her reaction to the dude being the kaempfer xD

too bad there weren't any funny gg TL notes :\

Ryllharu
Fri, 11-06-2009, 06:23 PM
Mikoto's reactions when she found out were really funny. She was really planning on killing female Natsuru to eliminate male Natsuru's rumored girlfriend so she could have him all herself.

Natsuru is getting more girly by the episode. The shrieks during the fight and protest noises when dressed up as a maid were ultra-feminine.

Yeah, Kaede pisses me off. She has a brief chat with the haunted house girls, then takes Natsuru in and starts faking being scared out of hopes of being comforted. She's starting to get disturbingly possessive of someone who has said (s)he isn't a lesbian, and has not actually answered her confession. Kampfer-mode Akane isn't any better some of the time, but she isn't tricking, manipulating or trapping Natsuru, and she doesn't rudely impose herself on social outings and "dates" the way Kaede does.

Even Shizuku politely states that she doesn't mind tagging along, Kaede just comes in and then starts monopolizing Natsuru no matter what anyone else was doing with Natsuru.

Buffalobiian
Fri, 11-06-2009, 10:57 PM
Mikoto's reactions when she found out were really funny. She was really planning on killing female Natsuru to eliminate male Natsuru's rumored girlfriend so she could have him all herself.

Natsuru is getting more girly by the episode. The shrieks during the fight and protest noises when dressed up as a maid were ultra-feminine.

Yep, and it makes it all the better for me. The more she acts like a girl, the more I actually think of her as a girl....mmm....

The eye-catch this week was nice. Not as good as last week's though. The Treasurer is still awesome..:)

I love this mindless humour, but at the same time I'm glad they're finally moving on to unraveling the mystery behind these dolls and transformations. We're halfway though the series, and with all the characters introduced (I presume), we can fit in something known as "plot".

And if this "plot" doesn't deliver...I can't care less, because the fanservice sure does.

RyougaZell
Fri, 11-06-2009, 11:58 PM
Kaede is so boring of a character. I prefer Akane/Kampfer Akane and Mikoto any day.

Archangel
Sat, 11-07-2009, 08:18 AM
I'm starting to get the feeling that Kaede's good and shy girl attitude is just one big manipulative act

I mean, just look how she was acting all cute and scared for natsuru until she noticed he wasn't there. And then the big crocodile tears start pouring out the moment they meet?

And then there's the whole gutted animals thing, i'm telling you there's something fishy about that girl

RyougaZell
Sat, 11-07-2009, 10:52 AM
Impressive deductive skills Sherlock!

And I can't believe Natsuru would reject an apron-only-clad girl.

Archangel
Sat, 11-07-2009, 10:58 AM
Impressive deductive skills Sherlock!

And I can't believe Natsuru would reject an apron-only-clad girl.

It's elementary, my dear Watson

And he went into shock after one deep kiss, i think not literally exploding into a million pieces after that scene was already something of a victory for him

Marik
Tue, 11-10-2009, 05:42 AM
[Nipponsei] Kampfer ED Single - One Way Ryou Omoi [Inoue Marina & Nakajima Megumi].zip (http://tracker.minglong.org/torrents/%5BNipponsei%5D%20Kampfer%20ED%20Single%20-%20One%20Way%20Ryou%20Omoi%20%5BInoue%20Marina%20% 26%20Nakajima%20Megumi%5D.zip.torrent)

[LonE]​ Inoue​ Marina,​ Nakajima​ Megumi​ -​ Kampfer​ ED​ Single​ -​ One​ Way​ Ryou​ Omoi (mp3).rar (http://losslessone.fansub-torrents.com/%5BLonE%5D_Inoue_Marina%2C_Nakajima_Megumi_-_Kampfer_ED_Single_-_One_Way_Ryou_Omoi_%5Bw_scans%5D_%28mp3%29.rar.tor rent)

Buffalobiian
Tue, 11-10-2009, 08:57 PM
Nipponsei] Kampfer ED Single - One Way Ryou Omoi [Inoue Marina & Nakajima Megumi].zip (http://tracker.minglong.org/torrents/%5BNipponsei%5D%20Kampfer%20ED%20Single%20-%20One%20Way%20Ryou%20Omoi%20%5BInoue%20Marina%20% 26%20Nakajima%20Megumi%5D.zip.torrent)

-edit: lol, I'm blind.

Marik
Fri, 11-13-2009, 06:40 AM
[gg]​ Kampfer​ -​ 07​ [03199465].mkv (http://t.bt.is-ingenio.us/t/%5Bgg%5D_Kampfer_-_07_%5B03199465%5D.mkv.torrent)

[720please] Kampfer - 07 (TBS 1280x720 H.264 AAC).mkv (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=98196)

David75
Fri, 11-13-2009, 10:33 AM
Pocky scenes had a nice feel to them. More!

Nadouku
Fri, 11-13-2009, 12:38 PM
I was totally rooting for Akane to make the move, but of course, Natsuru had to chicken out. Well, at least the eye-catch for this episode was superb!

Marik
Fri, 11-13-2009, 12:54 PM
Well, at least the eye-catch for this episode was superb!
lol, that was right up your alley, wasn't it?

Natsuru should learn from Sakura and become as bold and forward as she is. Shizuru seems to have a thing for his male form, so I'd like to see forget about Sakura and go after Shizuru instead.

Archangel
Fri, 11-13-2009, 05:00 PM
I hate him I hate him I hate him I hate him I hate him I hate him I hate him I hate him I hate him I hate him I hate him I hate him I hate him I hate him I hate him I hate him I hate him I hate him I hate him I hate him I hate him I hate him I hate him I hate him I hate him I hate him I hate him I hate him I hate him I hate him I hate him I hate him I hate him I hate him

¯ \ (°_o) \_
Ok enough ranting, but good God that reverse rape had to be the most pathetic thing i've ever seen

Also this anime is starting to be way too "Queen's of Blady" for me

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/6030/22491554.jpg

At least he can control his transformations now and with this new white team appearing maybe we'll get to see more fights and less Yuri?

And is it me or are the sword types completely overpowered so far?

Pandadice
Fri, 11-13-2009, 05:48 PM
lol, i liked this episode. I think i enjoyed this one the most out of any of the previous eps xD

and whats more, it has me anticipating the next ep ^^

Ryllharu
Fri, 11-13-2009, 06:56 PM
And is it me or are the sword types completely overpowered so far?Outnumbering certainly. Of the five we now know of, three are sword-type. The Red Kampfers seem really unbalanced compared to the Blue. Shizuku does have about as much range as Natsuru does though, so maybe it is less of a problem.

As for overpowered, I think earlier on they attempted to establish that Natsuru's is probably the strongest of the ones we know about. You can't see it like you can Akane's gun or the sword-types, and if it hits, it is a generally a one-hit victory.

I surprised myself in that I didn't hate Kaede that much this episode, quite the opposite in fact. She was so overt about her obsession that you can't even fault her for it anymore. Between cheating during the pocky game, constantly trying to catch Natsuru naked after Shizuku gave her the opportunity, and finally just throwing it all out and sneaking right into Natsuru's futon for a quick grope. The manipulation was annoying, the twisted possessiveness isn't.

I loved the note that she is so obsessed with Natsuru that she wouldn't even notice that four of her beloved mangled animal plushies were talking and moving right in front of her.

Buffalobiian
Fri, 11-13-2009, 09:44 PM
And is it me or are the sword types completely overpowered so far?

Reds (and hence swords?) are supposed to be 3x faster. If range isn't a problem, I suppose blues will have 3x the power or something. No idea.

I'm itching to find out what Shizuku found out. She wasn't surprised to know there were White kampfers at all. I'm also itching for other reasons..

I thought the curry pouring was supposed to get Natsuru out of his pinch, but the last scene suggests that it was purely out of jealousy. Natsuru's hot, but seriously, Shizuku keeps this show going.

Pockey-scene animation was nice. Kaede climbing up with her legs spread followed by a piece of hair falling down to draw attention to her shoulders....

Man, it's itchy today.

RyougaZell
Sat, 11-14-2009, 12:47 AM
http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/6030/22491554.jpg[/CENTER]

Mikoto imitating Hatsune Miku FTW!!!

I would make this my wallpaper if my family didn't tend to use my computer =P

Buffalobiian
Sat, 11-14-2009, 05:08 AM
Shut up! I know that bitch is there.

If you cover for her, I'll rip you a new asshole too!

Quoted for awesomeness. Akane is someone you don't want to cheat on. EVER

Ryllharu
Sat, 11-14-2009, 05:26 AM
gg's liberal translation of Akane's lines are perfect for adding to the effect of how vulgar she is.

Archangel
Sat, 11-14-2009, 01:51 PM
gg's liberal translation of Akane's lines are perfect for adding to the effect of how awesome she is.

Fixed

Her character alone makes the show worth watching

Marik
Sat, 11-21-2009, 07:51 PM
[gg]​ Kampfer​ -​ 08​ [78AFCFC7].mkv (http://t.bt.is-ingenio.us/t/%5Bgg%5D_Kampfer_-_08_%5B78AFCFC7%5D.mkv.torrent)

Nadouku
Sat, 11-21-2009, 09:51 PM
Wow, an episode without Sakura and it's quite enjoyable. I'm still dumbfounded by Natsuru's ignorance, but I guess when someone like Shizuku takes him out on a date, it's easy to misunderstand. I loved the part where he actually thought of Akane as a suitable partner. Perhaps there might be a little bit of hope for her... just maybe.

RyougaZell
Sat, 11-21-2009, 10:14 PM
An episode without Kaede is complete win.

NeoCybercoin
Sun, 11-22-2009, 12:23 PM
Eventhough the President rose in my list...Akane rose even more in the last scene.

"Better save up your load for it"

Archangel
Sun, 11-22-2009, 03:47 PM
An episode without Kaede is complete win.

This x10

And i'll also add that no shitty girl transformation also added to the overall win, but alas it seems it will be back in the next episode...

Maybe Kaede will turn out to be evil and they'll have to kill her? :)

David75
Sun, 11-22-2009, 04:29 PM
This x10

And i'll also add that no shitty girl transformation also added to the overall win, but alas it seems it will be back in the next episode...

Maybe Kaede will turn out to be evil and they'll have to kill her? :)

Well Akane transformation....

Other than that, the ep was a bit boring, eventhough it showed how much the president cares for Natsuru... and how clueless Natsuru is.

Kaede is the mastermind behind all this.

Archangel
Sun, 11-22-2009, 04:34 PM
I meant no annoying boy -> girl transformation

Buffalobiian
Sun, 11-22-2009, 07:59 PM
So...

..Where do I sign up for this "Shizuku-sama, Please Violate Me" Club?

This episode was both good and bad. Good because Shizuku is so full of win and awesomeness to watch, bad because Natsuru is a dense and inconsiderate ass (don't fucking think of Kaede when you're dating Shizuku!), and Shizuku got so little out of it despite all the effort she put in. Her soft-spoken self when she took a shower and made the lunch was just so.......

ARGH!!

Fuck you Natsuru, fuck you.

Yukimura
Mon, 11-23-2009, 11:19 AM
These girls really need to read He's Just Not That Into You or something. I'm all for the Shizuka-sama and the other non-Sakura girls being happy but they've latched onto a pretty terrible choice. First, Natsuru is in love with someone else, second, Natsuru is a retard. No amount of hoping and praying is going to make him spontaneously stop being in love with another girl Akane. No amount of appeals to reason or overt, but still deniable thanks to your personality, romantic overtures are going to make him realize that someone as epic win but also epic coy as you would ever seriously consider a relationship with him Shizuku-sama. It breaks my heart to see these two wonderful girls suffering waiting and hoping or that foul knave Natsuru to both wise up and decide that he likes them better than Tits McAirhead. He seems pretty unsalvageable at this point though.

If only they could embrace the light of the yuri and find comfort in each other. Rather than wishing for a lame x awesome pairing of Natsuru x non Sakura girl I dream of a yuri ending with only awesome non Sakura girls and no lame Natsuru to drag the whole thing down. He can live in his fantasy world where the raging lesbian will come around one day and fall helplessly in love with him, at which point he probably wouldn't know what to do with her anyway.

Archangel
Mon, 11-23-2009, 11:54 AM
Awww... trying to make sense of kampfer, that's just adorable <3

And lol at Yuki wanting even moar Yuri in this show, someone get him on a leash or something

Marik
Sat, 11-28-2009, 07:31 PM
[gg]​ Kampfer​ -​ 09​ [25DDBE1F].mkv (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=100906)

Archangel
Sat, 11-28-2009, 09:05 PM
I'm starting to get the feeling that Kaede's good and shy girl attitude is just one big manipulative act

I mean, just look how she was acting all cute and scared for natsuru until she noticed he wasn't there. And then the big crocodile tears start pouring out the moment they meet?

And then there's the whole gutted animals thing, i'm telling you there's something fishy about that girl

Inorite? I knew it all along!!!

Nadouku
Sat, 11-28-2009, 09:08 PM
What a secretive little bitch, toying with Natsuru like that! It's also his fault for being so dumb, but oh well, I'm used to his style already. Shizuku and Akane are really going high for me.

Archangel
Sat, 11-28-2009, 09:12 PM
What a secretive little bitch, toying with Natsuru like that! It's also his fault for being so dumb, but oh well, I'm used to his style already. Shizuku and Akane are really going high for me.

Agreed. I've already expressed my love for Akane before ( best of both worlds ), but Shizuku and her Senjougaharaness are quickly making me a fan

Here's another theory, is it possible that Natsuru's obsession with Kaede comes from the same sort of mind control no jutsu that she was using in the end of this episode?

I know that we've been told that this crush has been going on for a while, but this episode and the last one where he couldn't even say why was it that he liked her make me very suspicious on this matter

Well it doesn't hurt to hope, that would redeem him in my eyes AND officially classify Keade as a bitch in heels therefore making the whole show much more enjoyable for me

Buffalobiian
Sat, 11-28-2009, 11:11 PM
<Buffalobiian> oh shit
<Buffalobiian> so much came out
<Arcness> lol
<Arcness> what are you doing bill?
<Arcness> actually i can guess
<Arcness> nevermind
<Buffalobiian> Shizuku-sama......ahhhhhhh......
<Arcness> lol

I was overflowing (with joy) this episode.

I'm pretty sure everyone suspected Kaede to play a part in this sholw Moderator thing, but evil-face Manipulator was something I never expected. It was actually rather scary.

Your theory certainly seems plausible Archie. I'm not sure what to think of it right now, but if it opens up a doorway for a Shizuku pairing, I like it (say if Kaede fails and relinquishes control over Natsuru).

I was thinkint that after this episode the tone of the show would change completely, pushing the mindless harem to the side for some serious backstabbing rollercoaster of a plot. From the preview though, it's not likely the harem would disappear all together, if at all.

Nadouku
Sat, 11-28-2009, 11:30 PM
I certainly won't dismiss that theory. His trance-like reply at the end highly suggests so.

Ryllharu
Sun, 11-29-2009, 07:32 AM
Even then, that still brings up the question that Shizuku is always asking. Why?

If Kaede secretly knows that both Natsuru's are really the same, what goal does she have in all of this? I can't really see why she would go through all the trouble and secrecy. Maybe it is to permanently make him into a girl!?

I don't really care if the final pairing is Akane or Shizuku anymore (they are both so fine), just as long as it is not Kaede. Shizuku is starting to overtake Akane though. The bed scene was great, especially with the noises, but Shizuku eclipsed her with the public display.

I had to look it up to make sure, since I recognized two of them, but all the White Kampfer's surnames are the same as their respective voice actresses.

Archangel
Sun, 11-29-2009, 10:38 AM
Even then, that still brings up the question that Shizuku is always asking. Why?

If Kaede secretly knows that both Natsuru's are really the same, what goal does she have in all of this? I can't really see why she would go through all the trouble and secrecy. Maybe it is to permanently make him into a girl!?

I don't really care if the final pairing is Akane or Shizuku anymore (they are both so fine), just as long as it is not Kaede. Shizuku is starting to overtake Akane though. The bed scene was great, especially with the noises, but Shizuku eclipsed her with the public display.

Well we already know that all the moderators are perverts, maybe she in particular is in it so she can find a girl that suits her tastes?

And agreed, everyone but Keade por favor!!

RyougaZell
Sun, 11-29-2009, 02:40 PM
I want an ending with Shizuku&Mikoto&Akane

LOL

EDIT:

I was browsing through the RandomC blog and found something interesting.

Episode 5 @ 14:00... the 4 girls that receive entrail animals are the White Kampfer

NeoCybercoin
Sun, 11-29-2009, 05:27 PM
Ha it's true. Those are indeed the same girls. Didn't pay much attention to it during that episode. And why the hell does the White Team have 4 people in it while Red and Blue both have 2. Evil Kaede is evil...

Anyone thinking she is hypnotizing Natsuru to kill/defeat members of his own alliance? Or just for something else. Who knows.

EDIT: The Kamina reference was nice btw.

Ryllharu
Sun, 11-29-2009, 06:31 PM
And why the hell does the White Team have 4 people in it while Red and Blue both have 2.Obviously so Red and Blue can team up to defeat White.

Each group would have one Zauber, one gun user, and two sword users.

They're even of similar types:

- One straight up sword user: Mikoto and the blond girl. Katana versus saber.
- One ranged hybrid sword user: Shizuku and the pink haired loli. Chained daggers versus kama and chain.
- Splashy Explosion Magic: Natsuru and Green Hair. Fire versus...radiation?
- Well, pistol versus submachine gun doesn't really work on second thought, but most of them are similar. Meh, Akane fires really fast.

shinta|hikari
Wed, 12-02-2009, 07:25 AM
Shizuku makes this show worth watching, and that is saying a lot.

Marik
Fri, 12-04-2009, 04:16 AM
[gg]​ Kampfer​ -​ 10​ [D1846B54].mkv (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=101861)

Ryllharu
Fri, 12-04-2009, 04:18 AM
Trolls again, so make sure you get the right release.

(Real CRC: D1846B54)

EDIT: If I want to beat Marik, I need to post utilitarian, then edit.

/shakes fist in a menacing manner.

Marik
Fri, 12-04-2009, 04:19 AM
^ Indeed. There have been way too many fake releases lately.

Archangel
Fri, 12-04-2009, 05:52 AM
Lol, what the hell was that?? It felt like a sex scene from fate/stay night, for a second there i thought they'd really go all the way

Even if they didn't they sure went a step further with the fanservice in this episode. We got foreplay AND Sakura's harem all hot and sweaty begging for some cock womanly touch

This show is really redeeming itself in my eyes with these last episodes. Turns out that Sakura wasn't annoying, she's a manipulative evil mistress that's been pulling the strings on her puppet show all along and Natsuru is finally growing a pair and going after the girls ( sure he's hypnotized, but i'll take what i can get ).

If it turns out that his adulation for Kaede is also part of the brain washing i'm officially becoming a fanboy of this

Buffalobiian
Fri, 12-04-2009, 10:39 AM
Very hot episode.

Shizuku was super cute when she regretted killing her chance.

I really wonder what's going on here. Kaede gives out stuffed animals that will turn people into kampfers, but then fears Shizuku's ability and would go against her (and her white kampfers)? It would make sense if the first part was taken out, and that Kaede was part of the game herself, but her being a game-master just throws reasoning out the door for me.

Nadouku
Fri, 12-04-2009, 02:11 PM
Damn, what a good episode. Akane becoming a little more aggressive is a plus in my book, although I wouldn't mind if Shizuku and Natsuru actually took it all the way through. On another side note, how many episodes will this anime air? 13?

Marik
Fri, 12-04-2009, 02:12 PM
On another side note, how many episodes will this anime air? 13?

12 episodes.

Nadouku
Fri, 12-04-2009, 02:19 PM
Two more episodes to go, huh? Well, they better make it the best episodes thereafter!

David75
Fri, 12-04-2009, 03:53 PM
Two more episodes to go, huh? Well, they better make it the best episodes thereafter!

My pessimistic side lets me think that this episode is probably the best we'll get. But that's not bad at all, since I really enjoyed it for its mixed angst and fanservice.

My optimistic side wishes episodes to come will be even better.

That anime started like a really silly show and grows quite well to be something I like

Ryllharu
Fri, 12-04-2009, 04:22 PM
I really wonder what's going on here. Kaede gives out stuffed animals that will turn people into kampfers, but then fears Shizuku's ability and would go against her (and her white kampfers)?
They're not afraid of Shizuku's abilities, they're afraid of Shizuku because she's not stupid.

Kaede wanted Natsuru to get romantically involved with Shizuku because she knew that it was what Shizuku wanted and would serve quite adequately to distract her. Shizuku was aggressively pursuing the truth, but also casually going after Natsuru. Kaede hoped to turn it the other way around, giving her the freedom to do whatever it is she's going to do.

Mikoto is a complete moron, and already distracted on three separate fronts (the other girls after Natsuru). Akane isn't much better, hopelessly depressed that she can't seem to make any headway with Natsuru and jealous of his attachment to Kaede and progress with Shizuku. Her perverted imagination distracts her the rest of the way. Natsuru herself is too dense to figure out anything, so no threat there. But a Shizuku not distracted with her own feelings is dangerous. Even more so when she can hold her own against others in combat.

It isn't clear what Kaede's goal actually is, but she's concerned that Shizuku is smart enough to screw it all up for her.

EDIT:

I forgot about Akane's math equation that somehow leads to an indirect kiss in her head. Hilarious.

Buffalobiian
Fri, 12-04-2009, 07:14 PM
They're not afraid of Shizuku's abilities, they're afraid of Shizuku because she's not stupid.

That's what I meant. Ability not as in Red Kampfer sword power alone, but every aspect overall including intelligence.

RyougaZell
Sat, 12-05-2009, 12:13 AM
Anybody noticed that Natsuru put the Seppuku bunny to dry last episode... then Mikoto made Akane kiss it and then they threw it to the trash... and then when Natsuru returned to the room Seppukku bunny was once more drying?

And I like Kampfer´s Mikoto even if she is an airhead.

Archangel
Sat, 12-05-2009, 03:38 AM
Anybody noticed that Natsuru put the Seppuku bunny to dry last episode... then Mikoto made Akane kiss it and then they threw it to the trash... and then when Natsuru returned to the room Seppukku bunny was once more drying?

Ya, Shizuku got all hot and horny, Kaede showed off her harem and we almost got hentai on this episode but Seppukku bunny's plot hole absolutely ruined all that for me :(

shinta|hikari
Sat, 12-05-2009, 06:29 AM
The bunny could have entered the bath then dried itself after. How is that even a plothole? I mean, the damn thing moves and thinks on its own.

Shizuku is awesome, except for the fact that she likes a worthless piece of unko for no reason aside from forming a harem.

Archangel
Sat, 12-05-2009, 06:51 AM
Shizuku is awesome, except for the fact that she likes a worthless piece of unko for no reason aside from forming a harem.

Well to be fair he more or less earned his small harem

- He saved Akane's life even when she was trying to kill him

- He's childhood friends with Mikoto, in anime terms that's an automatic addition

- The fact that he spared her life and his "cool" attitude towards Shizuku while other guys just throw themselves at her merciless feet worked wonders on her icy personality

A bit cliché, but still better than those harems where the hero gets the chicks for absolutely no apparent reason other than "he doesn't completely suck sometimes"

RyougaZell
Sat, 12-05-2009, 01:16 PM
Ya, Shizuku got all hot and horny, Kaede showed off her harem and we almost got hentai on this episode but Seppukku bunny's plot hole absolutely ruined all that for me :(

You fail at sarcasm

Archangel
Sat, 12-05-2009, 01:20 PM
You fail at sarcasm

You fail at heterosexuality

RyougaZell
Sat, 12-05-2009, 01:22 PM
You fail at heterosexuality

Are you Kubo-ing me?

Archangel
Sat, 12-05-2009, 01:30 PM
We win at spamming

I'm just saying, Shizuku was all sweaty and tasty and all you got from that was that the stuffed animal wasn't in the right place

PS: Lets make a meme out of Kuboing, i'm counting on you

RyougaZell
Sat, 12-05-2009, 01:43 PM
I obviously care about Shizuku... and Mikoto... and Akane... so much I can't wait to see this episode on the uncensored DVD.

I just LOLed at the inconsistency with the bunny. It was like when female Natsuru was in front of the mirror, back at Kaede's house, and the reflection failed. This show fails at quality check.

And Kuboing shall be passed on the rest of the forum.

Archangel
Sat, 12-05-2009, 01:45 PM
I obviously care about Shizuku... and Mikoto... and Akane... so much I can't wait to see this episode on the uncensored DVD.

I just LOLed at the inconsistency with the bunny. It was like when female Natsuru was in front of the mirror, back at Kaede's house, and the reflection failed. This show fails at quality check.

And Kuboing shall be passed on the rest of the forum.

Uncensored DVDs? Can they really make this any dirtier?

NeoCybercoin
Sat, 12-05-2009, 02:14 PM
All of that aside, who else thinks that Mikoto might turn on the others at the end? I mean they left her alone with Kaede at the pool while rest went after the white team. Could it be that Kaede also hypnotized her? It would really make it interesting.

Overall Shizuku gets +100 points in my book.

Marik
Thu, 12-10-2009, 11:36 PM
[gg]​ Kampfer​ -​ 11​ [3387746B].mkv (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=103160)

Apparently, this is the end and the next episode is a bonus Christmas ep.

Buffalobiian
Fri, 12-11-2009, 12:48 AM
Wow. How fast did that go from "cool" to wtf?! I suppose the latter is in the spirit of Kampfer, but it turned out to be rather anticlimatic. It really did being decided by Natsuru turning into a boy (and everybody going into boy hate/Natsuru love). Romance would have been fine, but it could have taken place after the battle. Right now Shizuku's resolve feels kind of cheapened since she chose to wanna one-up her sexual position rather than avenge her Senpai. I don't dig new uniforms, but Shizuku did have some cool battle moves.

(the first transformation scenes though....sec-say!)

I was so glad Kaede just came out of the closet in her apartment and broke it to Natsuru rather than hide it. That guy's dense as shit (who the hell looks at the moon while you're in a foursome?), I I really couldn't stand any more soft-Kaede-manipulation. That "you can't even fuck a girl" line was as good an awakening slap as the one Burnt to Death Lion got.

The trinket being the trigger bringing Natsuru back was a nice touch. I didn't particularly like that he recalled some Mikoto and Akane as well, but it can't be helped if they're going for the harem end. (They really went for the everyone BUT Kaede ending huh?)

The explanation was kind of out of the blue, and none of the past issues were really resolved, like what Kaede really is etc.

Yukimura
Fri, 12-11-2009, 10:39 AM
I found myself laughing throughout this ending because I could feel the writers just going 'lol we know you don't care about the plot so we're just going to make up random shit to fill time between sexy/dark scenes and fights'.

Arbitrarily ending it with a complete draw (despite the massive power up all the good guys got) just furthered the idea that the whole 'plot' aspect was just a joke for me. Still Kampfer kept me entertained throughout with its silly antics, silly characters and delicious yuri vibes so I will write this one up as a success at providing what I wanted and expected out of it. I actually hope there's no second season though as I feel like trying to extend it and make the 'plot' more important would just mess it up.

Ryllharu
Fri, 12-11-2009, 04:21 PM
Arbitrarily ending it with a complete draw (despite the massive power up all the good guys got) just furthered the idea that the whole 'plot' aspect was just a joke for me.
I thought the concept that the plot really didn't matter one iota was established very early on in the series, by the stuffed animals themselves. The Kampfer asked what it was all about, and they answered that it wasn't really important. Shizuku was really the only character in the series that actually seemed to care. Akane and Natsuru both accepted that explanation. Mikoto was even worse, she came in after the fighting had already stopped.

But I definitely agree, I got more than I had expected out of it, which was absolutely nothing. To tell the truth, I think this was one of the most successful series this season. Each week left me wondering how much further they would push the teasing aspect of it, using innuendo and almost there camera angles instead of overt fanservice. It actually turned out to be one of the series I looked forward to the most.

The end of the episode was a perfect indication of what the season has been like. Mikoto putting Natsuru's hand on her butt, Shizuku declaring she's already gone further by putting it on her breast, and then Akane pushing it further by heading for that area...but not actually showing it.

Nadouku
Fri, 12-11-2009, 04:59 PM
This is actually one of those animes that I like having the main character end with all of them and not just one. It's kind of hard to choose between Shizuku and Akane, even though Shizuku does get more points in the fact that she gets more character than any one of the girls, but I still like Akane, being the first girl I actually liked. The episode was up to my expectation, I suppose... nothing too great, and nothing too shallow.

Board of Command
Fri, 12-11-2009, 06:43 PM
Kampfer was a masterpiece.

RyougaZell
Sat, 12-12-2009, 01:00 AM
Holy fuck... what the fuck happened here? The White Kampfer were ridiculously weak... Kaede simply left... Natsuru has 3 girls... and they want to tell us this IS the ending?

shinta|hikari
Sat, 12-12-2009, 05:45 AM
Don't tell me you are actually surprised it ended like this? The first episode foretells as much.

RyougaZell
Sat, 12-12-2009, 01:40 PM
Don't tell me you are actually surprised it ended like this? The first episode foretells as much.

Not surprised. Just annoyed. I had hope to see Kaede die at least.

Archangel
Sat, 12-12-2009, 02:20 PM
Lol ... they fucked up the ending, but did it in such an outrageous way that i just couldn't help but laugh through all of it. The writers themselves probably had fun with it too, i could almost hear them whisper in my hear " What? You're saying you didn't see this coming? "

I mean the whole thing ... Kaede's true nature, her powers, the way the controlled Natsuru, her relation with the moderators, the 2 powers, NOTHING was explained at all; i somehow feel like the show itself is laughing in my face as i hopelessly wish for a plot and for shit to make sense

Anyway i guess i kind of enjoyed it... at least the dude didn't turn out to be that much of a pussy and the annoying bitch had super powers and a harem of her own

Pandadice
Sun, 12-13-2009, 01:00 PM
rofl, alright, for Kaempfer that was a pretty good ending xD

Marik
Fri, 12-18-2009, 01:40 AM
[gg]​ Kampfer​ -​ 12​ [BFBD6B52].mkv (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=104441)

Buffalobiian
Fri, 12-18-2009, 10:56 AM
[gg]​ Kampfer​ -​ 12​ [BFBD6B52].mkv (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=104441)

I take back my words. Kampfer is awesome.

Archangel
Fri, 12-18-2009, 11:36 AM
All i can say is thank God that they didn't announce a second season

Marik
Fri, 12-18-2009, 01:04 PM
All i can say is thank God that they didn't announce a second season
I wish they would announce one that covers the novels.

Archangel
Fri, 12-18-2009, 01:23 PM
Without spoiling, are the novels that much better?

Is there an actual plot? Is it more focused on the kampfer action? Is the fanservice less distracting? Is Shizuku still awesome?

David75
Fri, 12-18-2009, 01:26 PM
Shizuku Lum was Awesome.

The Best Silliest show of the decade.

Nadouku
Fri, 12-18-2009, 10:11 PM
Oh my, what did I just watch? It was very amusing in its own way, though. ;)

RyougaZell
Sat, 12-19-2009, 12:20 AM
I wish they would announce one that covers the novels.

One that follows the novels preferably. This series went original at the middle, despite it having 13 novels published.

Yukimura
Sat, 12-19-2009, 01:30 PM
I couldn't bring my self to watch this ep for some reason, it just felt 'off' somehow. I liked the animals as side chars but as mains they didn't really do it for me and I found myself bored and fast forwarding through this one. Oh well, at least some people liked it.

Archangel
Sat, 12-19-2009, 02:31 PM
Oh well, at least some people liked it.

More like the finale was so bad that it numbed the audience to submission to a point that they'll find something like this amusing

Buffalobiian
Sat, 12-19-2009, 06:39 PM
How can you not like "Shizuku's" ear nibble?

Archangel
Sat, 12-18-2010, 10:26 AM
Kämpfer's New Anime to Air Next March (http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2010-12-18/new-kampfer-anime-to-air-in-march)

Fuck you Japan

MFauli
Sat, 12-18-2010, 10:51 AM
this turd gets a 2nd season? Wow!

Board of Command
Sun, 12-19-2010, 03:29 PM
OH YES

My favorite series of all time.

NeoCybercoin
Sun, 12-19-2010, 03:55 PM
I'm going to watch it because of Shizuku and Akane. Nothing more...nothing less.

Buffalobiian
Sun, 12-19-2010, 08:30 PM
I'm going to watch it because of Shizuku and Akane. Nothing more...nothing less.

Same, but only the Red-head Akane, and female Natsuno.

I can't really remember the new White Bracelet Kampfers, but from memory they were pretty good looking.

NeoCybercoin
Mon, 12-20-2010, 11:17 AM
Ah yes, the red haired one. But I seriously wonder what the hell they will come up with next. I mean...the so called war was over right? But then again, they did escape =\

Archangel
Mon, 12-20-2010, 11:30 AM
Ah yes, the red haired one. But I seriously wonder what the hell they will come up with next. I mean...the so called war was over right? But then again, they did escape =\
Implying they "came up" with anything the first time

They'll have more tits, fanservice, add a bitch or 2 and a couple of pew pew lazors and Japan will eat it up.

Ryllharu
Mon, 12-20-2010, 05:23 PM
They'll have more tits, fanservice, add a bitch or 2 and a couple of pew pew lazors and Buffalobiian, RZ, Ryllharu, shinta, Yuki, and I will eat it up.
There, fixed that for you. No need to thank me.

shinta|hikari
Mon, 12-20-2010, 05:58 PM
But I hated Kampfer, and don't like fanservice (Queen's Blade, Seikon no Qwaser, etc.) shows in general. I don't hate fanservice itself though, so if it has something other than that then it's cool.

Archangel
Mon, 12-20-2010, 06:38 PM
Inb4 they add a loli to the second season and Shinta eats his words

Buffalobiian
Mon, 12-20-2010, 08:46 PM
Implying they "came up" with anything the first time

They'll have more tits, fanservice, add a bitch or 2 and a couple of pew pew lazors and Japan will eat it up.

As long as it's kept tasteful, I'll be watching.

None of that Ladies vs Butler shit.

MFauli
Tue, 12-21-2010, 05:07 AM
If only they turned this show into a full-on hentai-anime...it´s not like anyone is watching this for its story or great characters or...whatever!

Archangel
Tue, 12-21-2010, 08:29 AM
As long as it's kept tasteful, I'll be watching.
>Kampfer
>tasteful

Wat? That was so retarded you made me go /a/ on you.

RyougaZell
Tue, 12-21-2010, 09:24 AM
They'll have more tits, fanservice, add a bitch or 2 and a couple of pew pew lazors and Buffalobiian, RZ, Ryllharu, shinta, Yuki, and I will eat it up..

There, fixed that for you. No need to thank me.

WTF <_<

Meh... I'll watch if for red-head Akane.

Buffalobiian
Tue, 12-21-2010, 07:04 PM
>Kampfer
>tasteful

Wat? That was so retarded you made me go /a/ on you.

Go on then. How has kamfer fanservice NOT been tasteful?

Sentenal
Tue, 12-21-2010, 11:43 PM
This is getting a sequel, while Legend of the Legendary Heroes probably won't? Japan makes sense.

Buffalobiian
Wed, 12-22-2010, 12:05 AM
This is getting a sequel, while Legend of the Legendary Heroes probably won't? Japan makes sense.

Shows that sell well get sequels, while shows that don't sell well probably won't. That makes sense.

The popularity polls, however, don't always have a lot of sense.

Pandadice
Wed, 12-22-2010, 12:15 AM

Honestly, in the state of productions that we're currently looking at, you should probably be happy Legendary Heroes got a first season :\

Sentenal
Wed, 12-22-2010, 12:23 AM
Shows that sell well get sequels, while shows that don't sell well probably won't. That makes sense.

The popularity polls, however, don't always have a lot of sense.
So it makes sense that a bad show sells well, and a good one doesn't. Thanks for enlightening me.

David75
Wed, 12-22-2010, 12:43 AM
So it makes sense that a bad show sells well, and a good one doesn't. Thanks for enlightening me.

The industry does not create shows to please people, they want money.
It's as simple as that.

Sentenal
Wed, 12-22-2010, 02:19 AM
Apparently you guys are missing the point. I'm expressing my disbelief that Kampfer is able to generate a profit, while a quality show like LoLH is unable to. Telling me that the "industry makes shows for profit", or "shows that sell get sequels" is irrelevant, I understand those points and accept them. They are the entire basis of my disbelief. The whole point I was making was it doesn't make sense for bad shows to sell well, while a quality show doesn't sell well. And therefore it doesn't make sense that bad show gets a sequel, while the good show doesn't.

I didn't think I would have to spell it out like this for people to understand >_>

Buffalobiian
Wed, 12-22-2010, 03:08 AM
"Bad" and "good" are subjective.

What makes a DVD "good" to buy? In Japan, you can't go wrong with "tits", and even though Kampfer has none exposed, it goes a lot further with that idea than Legendary Heroes.

We understand where you are coming from. I would have agreed with you if it was rephrased as "Legendary Heroes deserves a sequel more than Kampfer"

Board of Command
Wed, 12-22-2010, 12:15 PM
Kampfer was an amazing show. It's only natural that it gets a sequel.

Archangel
Wed, 12-22-2010, 01:23 PM
Kampfer was an amazing show. It's only natural that it gets a sequel.

Cant tell if troll...

RyougaZell
Wed, 12-22-2010, 03:59 PM
Its all Just as Aizen planned.

Idealistic
Thu, 12-23-2010, 09:49 PM
Kampfer is awesome man! Episode 12 was wack though.

Shizuku and red-head Akane are def top tier.

Board of Command
Fri, 12-24-2010, 03:01 PM
Cant tell if troll...
Totally srs.

Its all Just as Aizen planned.
I hear Aizen has all the way up to season 10 planned out.

Marik
Thu, 12-30-2010, 06:37 PM
King Records' Starchild Records label is streaming a promotional video for Kämpfer für die Liebe, the new Kämpfer anime which will air next March. The same video is running at this week's Comic Market 79 event in Tokyo. A new project based on Toshihiko Tsukiji's Kämpfer light novel series was first announced at the TBS Anime Festa event in Tokyo in August. The light novels already inspired a television anime series last year.

The story of Kämpfer centers on Natsuru Senō, an ordinary high school boy who discovers that he has been involuntarily chosen to participate in battles as a "Kämpfer." Moreover, he must have the body of a girl to use his powers in battle.

The promo can be viewed here http://www.starchild.co.jp/special/kenpu/new/

Ryllharu
Thu, 12-30-2010, 06:51 PM
That promotional poster looks amazing. Evil Kaede alone makes me want to watch it so bad.

shameless repost:

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/811/45745674757.jpg

Buffalobiian
Thu, 12-30-2010, 11:40 PM
That promotional poster looks amazing. Evil Kaede alone makes me want to watch it so bad.

shameless repost:

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/811/45745674757.jpg

From the poster, that is true.

But from the trailer, Shizune owns all of them.

Board of Command
Fri, 12-31-2010, 02:02 AM
WOW...

This series is going to be the fuckin boss.

NeoCybercoin
Fri, 12-31-2010, 04:32 AM
I want this so bad now.

vejita613
Fri, 12-31-2010, 06:03 AM
Lesbians.....lesbians everywhere.

(and I'm OK with that)

Marik
Fri, 04-08-2011, 04:06 AM
[UTW] Kampfer fur die Liebe - 14 - 720p: Torrent (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=204674) | DDL (http://www.fileserve.com/file/8hue7MQ)
[UTW] Kampfer fur die Liebe - 14 - xvid: Torrent (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=204686) | DDL (http://www.fileserve.com/file/AShtfCZ)

TBS decided to only air episode #14 which is a side story episode, and won't be releasing episode #13 which is a continuation of episode #11 until 25th May when the Bluray/DVD is released for this volume.

Apparently yet another strong earthquake struck Japan off the east coast again last night, so the broadcast had earthquake/tsunami warnings on the side. __ar spent a lot of time removing them, but if you’re wondering why a couple parts of the episode kinda jerk a little, that’s why.

MFauli
Fri, 04-08-2011, 05:30 AM
lol, oh man. a series where noone ever dies, but drama nonetheless. And is female Natsuru wearing a black bra in that promotional poster? OH MAN :D

Marik
Fri, 04-08-2011, 06:08 AM
lol, man. I really enjoyed that locker scene. It would have been even better if Shizuku was stuck in there with them.

RyougaZell
Sat, 04-09-2011, 09:47 PM
So... how did this episode relate to that promotional poster a few posts back?

Ryllharu
Sun, 04-10-2011, 05:21 AM
lol, man. I really enjoyed that locker scene.I found it hilarious that they weren't actually stuck in the locker until Natsuru transformed, her boobs taking up the rest of the available space they had had.

I think I enjoyed Shizuku playing footsie with him more, especially because Akane tried too, but couldn't reach. :3
Teasing is what Kampfer does best after all...

Buffalobiian
Sun, 04-10-2011, 08:48 PM
I think I enjoyed Shizuku playing footsie with him more

Yeah, complete with cu-..rry. XD

Teasing is what Kampfer does best after all...

Kampfer - a cure for erectile dysfunction.

PS: I've almost forgotten how much I love those eyecatches.

David75
Mon, 04-11-2011, 03:23 PM
It was so bad that I had bloody tears.
No really, bad animation/drawing, nothing entertaining and the footsie was just horribly done. Was it because the audio was particularly strange (like distant or something?) but I must say I didn't enjoy that ep at all.
It happens, sometimes.

Buffalobiian
Mon, 04-11-2011, 07:40 PM
It was so bad that I had bloody tears.
No really, bad animation/drawing, nothing entertaining and the footsie was just horribly done. Was it because the audio was particularly strange (like distant or something?) but I must say I didn't enjoy that ep at all.
It happens, sometimes.

You sir, have completely lost me.

Idealistic
Mon, 04-11-2011, 08:34 PM
Well, to David's defense on the footsies...... How did Natsuru's friend(I forgot his name) not see anything? Shizuku's foot had to go past the table underneath to reach up to you know where. lol.

But yes, fun episode.

Marik
Tue, 04-19-2011, 11:51 AM
[Nipponsei] Kampfer fur die Liebe OP ED Single - Choose my love! [Various].zip (http://tracker.minglong.org/torrents/%5BNipponsei%5D%20Kampfer%20fur%20die%20Liebe%20OP %20ED%20Single%20-%20Choose%20my%20love%21%20%5BVarious%5D.zip.torre nt)

Marik
Mon, 05-30-2011, 12:42 PM
[UTW] Kampfer fur die Liebe - 13v0 - 720p: Torrent (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=217691) | DDL (http://www.fileserve.com/file/P4EFcgX)
[UTW] Kampfer fur die Liebe - 13 - XviD: Torrent (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=217711) | DDL (http://www.fileserve.com/file/bR2FZ7K)

---

Blu-ray Batches

[UTW] Kampfer fur die Liebe - BD 1080p FLAC: Torrent (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=219556) | DDL (http://fileserve.com/list/zZxN5Ze)
[UTW] Kampfer fur die Liebe - BD 700p AC3: Torrent (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=219557) | DDL (http://fileserve.com/list/39J5R3T)

NeoCybercoin
Tue, 05-31-2011, 05:03 AM
Oh hell yes.

Buffalobiian
Mon, 06-06-2011, 10:37 AM
I'm an idiot. I put this off for one whole week. Whyyyyy?

They sure turned this up a notch compared to last season.