PDA

View Full Version : Fairy Tail

Pages : 1 [2] 3

humpburger
Mon, 08-30-2010, 09:16 AM
Mystogan cliffhanger and then no Mystogan, not cool.

Buffalobiian
Mon, 08-30-2010, 09:22 AM
Mystogan cliffhanger and then no Mystogan, not cool.

I wonder who he's up against. So far we've got:

Lucy/Loke vs Bisco
Mira vs Freed (preview)
Laxus vs Natsu/Gajeel

It doesn't leave much room unless:

1) Mystogan picks up the scraps after one of the above battles, or
2) Mystogan loses one of the above battles (Laxus), and Natsu picks up the scraps.

Either way wouldn't be cool.
(edit: though I'm sure they'll make it cool regardless.., like if Natsu beats Laxus too late, and Mystogan takes care of the Thunder Palace or something)

Kraco
Mon, 08-30-2010, 02:55 PM
I'm reminded of FSN's Gilgamesh every time I see Erza with the sword arsenal summoned behind her.

humpburger
Tue, 08-31-2010, 12:42 AM
I hope Gajeel doesn't get taken out easily during the fight leaving Natsu to pull another power hax out of his ass and single-handedly take out another superior opponent.. It gets tiring. The guy needs some legitimate power-up or focus more with member combo. I can't even remember the ice guy's name anymore.

Kraco
Tue, 08-31-2010, 02:10 AM
... leaving Natsu to pull another power hax out of his ass and single-handedly take out another superior opponent.. It gets tiring. The guy needs some legitimate power-up or focus more with member combo. I can't even remember the ice guy's name anymore.

This is a really stock shounen formula series so you shouldn't expect too much from it.

The ice maker guy's name is Gray. His name is included in every other line by Juvia, so I wouldn't forget it...

Penner
Mon, 09-06-2010, 06:55 AM
Horriblesubs - Fairy Tail 45 [720p] (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=156593)

Horriblesubs - Fairy Tail 45 [480p] (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=156592)

This might be the fastest Upload speed i've ever had on a single torrent lol

http://a.imageshack.us/img823/4539/38626279.jpg

humpburger
Mon, 09-06-2010, 08:10 AM
This episode was boloni. Only saving grace was Gajeel's true intent and Mystogan in the preview for the next episode. Hopefully Mystogan's not hyped up to get his ass kicked in his debut match-up which appears to be the case.

At least Freed got owned in every possibly way. Something about a broken man crying just makes me all gigity (not in a sexual way). Okay, I don't really know what "gigity" means.

Penner
Mon, 09-06-2010, 08:34 AM
Fucking love the music in this show, its awesome all the time!

humpburger
Mon, 09-06-2010, 08:47 AM
Yeah, I always look forward to that little monologue w/ Happy in the end. The music always pump me up.

Kraco
Mon, 09-06-2010, 09:32 AM
The fact nobody dies makes all the sacrifices and pains endured somewhat meaningless. Like Juvia sacrificing herself and Freed wondering how she could make such a choice - yet she's only unconscious for now. Of course it made sense in many of the earlier fights the forced combatants didn't want to finish the other, and in that sense this whole arc can't be overly much blamed, but some scenes just didn't work because of it.

Penner
Mon, 09-06-2010, 09:44 AM
Imagine if this was a show where people actually got permanently killed, and that the rules of this Fairy Tail "battle royal" was not just to fight each other, but fight to the death.

That would be alot more exiting to watch, and the show writers would really have to put some serious thought into the outcomes of each fight.

But it's not like thats ever going to happen :P

Kraco
Mon, 09-06-2010, 10:26 AM
To be fair, I don't think fights to death would have really worked outside of the ones between Laxus's own henchmen and the rest of Fairy Tail. Typical Fairy Tail members wouldn't have killed each other, most likely, but would have sat on their hands gnawing their fingernails (however that's possible). Just knocking each other out is plausible, though, in order to save the petrified girls.

Still, I would have dropped the series is Juvia had died! No matter how noble (and useless since Cana got beaten in short order anyway) the sacrifice.

Penner
Mon, 09-06-2010, 10:48 AM
But would they really just have sat there and done nothing, when Laxus has his lightning trap setup to pretty much decimate the entire city unless they fight?

That must be a pretty shitty situation to be in... kill your friend(s) and save all the people in town, or do nothing and everyone dies.

But i would most likely not kill my friends even if it meant the rest of the city got annihilated.. :P

Buffalobiian
Tue, 09-07-2010, 03:48 AM
But would they really just have sat there and done nothing, when Laxus has his lightning trap setup to pretty much decimate the entire city unless they fight?

That must be a pretty shitty situation to be in... kill your friend(s) and save all the people in town, or do nothing and everyone dies.

But i would most likely not kill my friends even if it meant the rest of the city got annihilated.. :P

You'll have to go into "There must be a way out of this!" mode :P

I totally loved SSJ2 Mirajane's Kamehameha :D

She was badass, and even a bit scary. Juvia's "Metal" outfit last time completely missed the mark, but Mira's got it. And why the hell was Elfman blushing? ;)

Buffalobiian
Mon, 09-13-2010, 08:29 AM
HorribleSubs - Episode 46 (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=158168)

---------------------------------------

Interesting. I really thought I might covert to Mirajane, then Erza brings me back with R-Ribbon?! <3

I swear she couldn't get cuter than that maid outfit, but this surprise is just awesome :D

(Holding back "Kawaiii!!!" is really hard)

I had always wondered why Natsu and Gajeel were locked up in the guild. Laxus really doesn't see them as formidable opponents, so I'm even more confident in my original idea now: For some reason, within each Dragon Slayer lies their respective dragon, and it is that which is triggering the "Older than 80 stones" rune.

Was Mystogan's arsenal of staffs an illusion as well? I was looking forward to some quick-swapping magical casting, but it seems he really just has his default one (that he was disarmed from too). I don't even know where to start speculating about his backstory - except that he seems to know enough about Erza's and Jellal's relationship to suggest a psychic bond, or sharing of senses even.

Master dying would suck, and I'd really hate it for Laxus to suddenly become a good boy again and inherit the guild. My top two candidates would actually be Erza and Mirajane, now that she's regained her powers. I'd actually think Mira's the way to go since she has the best PR ability, isn't prone to the occasional emotional outburst like Erza is, and seems to stick around the guild anyway. Erza can continue kicking ass with the main group :)

Kraco
Mon, 09-13-2010, 10:44 AM
They have certainly succeeded in pulling off combining cute and strong in Erza's outfits. It kind of surprising those cute details make her look no less serious but greatly enhance her beauty.

humpburger
Tue, 09-14-2010, 12:51 AM
I think that was the first Erza costume that made me go "uhlala" considering Mirajane's bikini segment early back life owned me. Maybe it also had something to do with Mirajane demonic form freaking me out a bit. Now if only they would get together and show mainstream anime how fanservice is really done. Optimism sky high. :D

Kraco
Mon, 09-20-2010, 07:05 AM
Uhlala:

Episode 47 HD (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=159674) | SD (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=159671) - HorribleSubs

Buffalobiian
Mon, 09-20-2010, 07:57 AM
[Nipponsei] Fairy Tail Original Soundtrack Vol.1.zip (http://tracker.minglong.org/torrents/%5BNipponsei%5D%20Fairy%20Tail%20Original%20Soundt rack%20Vol.1.zip.torrent)
[Nipponsei] Fairy Tail Original Soundtrack Vol.2.zip (http://tracker.minglong.org/torrents/%5BNipponsei%5D%20Fairy%20Tail%20Original%20Soundt rack%20Vol.2.zip.torrent)

^ First volume is filled with awesome shit. :D

RyougaZell
Mon, 09-20-2010, 08:20 AM
Don't know if it was mentioned here already... but ANN says that Fairy Tail was suppossed to end on episode 48, but due to popularity they recently announced a '2nd season' would begin immediately.

Im not linking the ANN news because it mentions several yet to be introduced characters.

Buffalobiian
Mon, 09-20-2010, 08:47 AM
Don't know if it was mentioned here already... but ANN says that Fairy Tail was suppossed to end on episode 48, but due to popularity they recently announced a '2nd season' would begin immediately.

Im not linking the ANN news because it mentions several yet to be introduced characters.

Oh? Cool.

One of the flaws in Fairy Tail is that no one dies (unless they were dead to start with). It really turns Erza's 200-Lacrima takedown into a joke. I completely ran with the momentum and everything so it's not like I'm pissed off about it, but I would hope they'd at least try to build tension. Rush her back to the infirmary or something - if anybody's still standing.

On the other hand, they've shown time and time again that they can pump your adrenaline at will.

RyougaZell
Mon, 09-20-2010, 09:20 AM
Oh? Cool.

One of the flaws in Fairy Tail is that no one dies (unless they were dead to start with).

Simon died.

Buffalobiian
Mon, 09-20-2010, 09:43 AM
Simon died.

Ah, he did too.

I would have said "Tells you how impacting the deaths are then don't they?" , but from memory I was actually pretty into that scene. So.. dunno.

No one important does then? (come to think of it, Jellal died too)

RyougaZell
Mon, 09-20-2010, 10:13 AM
Simon wasn't important for us for sure, but he was important to Erza :p

I wanted Erza's friends to join Fairy Tail, so I didn't like they decided to leave like that.

Jellal? Who's that? I just know Gerard :P

humpburger
Tue, 09-21-2010, 12:58 AM
Brolly!! Half a dozen Kamehameha and the building's till standing. At least Laxus didn't back down after hearing of his grandpa's illness. That would of damper the arc a bit.

NeoCybercoin
Tue, 09-21-2010, 04:20 AM
Laxus is just such a bad-ass.

Dark Dragon
Tue, 09-21-2010, 04:22 AM
Brolly!! Half a dozen Kamehameha and the building's till standing. At least Laxus didn't back down after hearing of his grandpa's illness. That would of damper the arc a bit.

You build strong when you have the Fairy Tail living in town. I really like Laxus straight up merciless attitude so far, but there's been hints that he's soft at heart.

Penner
Tue, 09-21-2010, 08:39 AM
The soundtrack really is crazy awesome!

It's kinda weird that the show itself is good, but the music is just fucking amazing :O

Archangel
Tue, 09-21-2010, 10:40 AM
The show in itself is average, the sountrack is fucking amazing

Couldn't i persuade you lot to read the manga? It's way more entertaining.

Buffalobiian
Tue, 09-21-2010, 07:55 PM
The show in itself is average, the sountrack is fucking amazing

Couldn't i persuade you lot to read the manga? It's way more entertaining.

When this is over, perhaps.

Plus, manga doesn't have music ;)

Archangel
Tue, 09-21-2010, 08:22 PM
Read it with WMP on >_>

Buffalobiian
Tue, 09-21-2010, 09:04 PM
Read it with WMP on >_>

WMP can not interpret when to play what.

Dark Dragon
Tue, 09-21-2010, 09:15 PM
WMP can not interpret when to play what.

All you need is the music of your soul.

Archangel
Tue, 09-21-2010, 09:21 PM
And to believe in the you who believes in yourself

humpburger
Tue, 09-21-2010, 11:23 PM
All you need is the music of your soul.

My bag of Cheetos says "one or the other". It wasn't much of a decision. =/

Buffalobiian
Mon, 09-27-2010, 08:32 AM
Read it with WMP on >_>

I didn't even read Fairy Tail, but having the OST on random while I read other stuff was awesome, whether it was even right for the mood or not. :D

Tried something different this time,

FuniGuys - Episode 48 (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=161148)

Font is fatter than usual, but otherwise fine for your Fairy Tail quick-fix. Really interesting development this episode too.

--------------------------------------------------------

I suppose I'll comment about Erza first (as I seem to be doing that anyway). Her Titannia (Fantasia ver.) Armour was quite nice. The combination highlighted her warrior-princess nature very well. I wasn't into her quad-tails look though. The costume was alright, but the hair was off-putting.

I'm almost missing Juvia having heart attacks whenever she does something remotely intimate with Gray. She couldn't have asked for more than to play as Gray's partner, that's for sure.

Cana gets much less attention than she deserves.

Lucy managed to pop into my radar this time. Cute in a contemporary way.

Mirajaine... lol.

Now, if Gajeel really is on Fairy Tail's side (which I do believe).. man, that makes Fairy Tail one heck of a Dragon Slayer honey pot. They're supposed to be rare or something, right?

So.. the deal with Jellal.. He was brainwashed? That's it, all his actions were from being brainwashed into thinking everything that he thought? If that's the case, that's one heck of a plan (8 years in the making) for the sole purpose to fire Etherion.

Porlyusica looks and ages enough like a human.. but Igneel treated her as if she was one of their kind.

There is nothing Fairy Tail can't do. They even made such a goofy pose look cool. :p

Kraco
Mon, 09-27-2010, 01:37 PM
This episode made sure Laxus didn't end up a total scumbag. But getting kicked out naturally means his future is quite undecided, despite the goofy pose.

Buffalobiian
Mon, 09-27-2010, 04:50 PM
This episode made sure Laxus didn't end up a total scumbag. But getting kicked out naturally means his future is quite undecided, despite the goofy pose.

A wizard of his caliber should have no trouble finding a guild to join, so financially Laxus should be set. I'm really glad he got kicked out the way he did. He now understands fully that something like this is totally unforgivable, and no longer hates Makorov for expelling his dad.

Archangel
Mon, 09-27-2010, 04:52 PM
A wizard of his caliber should have no trouble finding a guild to join, so financially Laxus should be set. I'm really glad he got kicked out the way he did. He now understands fully that something like this is totally unforgivable, and no longer hates Makorov for expelling his dad.
You're assuming his dad won't lead him astray again

humpburger
Fri, 10-01-2010, 02:44 AM
Hades debut reminds me of another guy's debut. I wonder how long before Hades takes on dragon form Natsu and starts running on road runner legs. Beep beep!

Zeref has a Superman hair-do and has planned every single one of Natsu's encounters! All according to Zeref's plan. Called it!

Buffalobiian
Mon, 10-11-2010, 06:44 AM
HorribleSubs - Episode 49 (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=164495)

Kraco
Mon, 10-11-2010, 11:27 AM
Wendy. I'm sure something else was also going on in this episode, but it's clear above all it was to introduce Wendy, even if she didn't say a single word.

Other than that, I actually found the reporter scenes quite hilarious. He was a real Pro, just like Happy said. Although it was quite cruel how he seemed to know even all those pushover members and not Lucy. But she's new, after all. She has some guts, though, trying to catch his attention that much without getting embarrassed.

Archangel
Mon, 10-11-2010, 11:30 AM
Wait, there was something besides Wendy in this episode? I didn't notice...

Buffalobiian
Mon, 10-18-2010, 06:40 AM
Horriblesubs - Episode 50 (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=166326)

Archangel
Mon, 10-18-2010, 08:09 AM
Kraco should enjoy this one

Buffalobiian
Mon, 10-18-2010, 08:24 AM
I so didn't expect her to break out the rest of the potion. :D

I enjoyed the Lucy moments the best though. She was smoking hot this week. :eek:

Kraco
Mon, 10-18-2010, 09:04 AM
Kraco should enjoy this one

You got that right! Lots of Juvia. Though the ep got a bit repetitive towards the end. Natsu and Gray are both dense but Mirajane isn't probably much better, only she's more dangeous because of it.

Penner
Mon, 10-25-2010, 01:07 PM
[HorribleSubs] Fairy Tail - 51 [720p] (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=168014)

Kraco
Mon, 10-25-2010, 02:08 PM
I guess eps where Lucy actually manages to beat enemies all by herself aren't so bad every now and then. She is a Fairy Tail member, after all, so she needs to know how to kick some ass to qualify. It's a no-brainer somebody like Natsu can wreck a holy town all by himself but it takes a bit of proving Lucy can get violent deeds done.

Looks like the real deal will launch next week. Archie must again bother to start following the anime as well.

Buffalobiian
Tue, 10-26-2010, 04:59 AM
Disappointing -ebi

So it only takes Lucy to make short work of some Naked Mummy that guards feared to assault?

I too can't wait for the next episode, but for a very different reason.

(/me drools)

Kraco
Tue, 10-26-2010, 07:11 AM
So it only takes Lucy to make short work of some Naked Mummy that guards feared to assault?

If you tried to explain the situation logically, it's likely the guards thought either or both of the leaders were involved, as it's obvious these lousy grunts weren't responsible for whatever reputation Naked Mummy might have had within the law enforcement. People always expect the worst, you know. Like if the robbers had had a lookout and he had screamed: "The Fairy Tail is coming!", these miserable Naked Mummies would have immediately assumed Erza, Laxus, Natsu, or some other asskicker Fairy Tailer is the one arriving. Not Lucy that noone has ever heard of. Yet it was Lucy nonetheless.

Archangel
Tue, 10-26-2010, 02:46 PM
Also I'd advise not to underestimate Lucy, she's quite the fighter when she puts her mind to it

Oh man, the next episode... my body is not ready!

Buffalobiian
Tue, 10-26-2010, 08:01 PM
Also I'd advise not to underestimate Lucy, she's quite the fighter when she puts her mind to it

Which makes me sad how Fairy Tail chooses to not explain character powerups. Summoning Mages had to increase their capacity if they wanted to keep more and more spirits in the human realm, for example. Without a system with which characters can grow by, I can hardly gauge how they've grown at all.

Archangel
Tue, 10-26-2010, 08:06 PM
Fairy Tail is a constant, there is absolutely no development, just addition.

The only evolving plotline i can think of is the Dragon's disappearance in 7/7/7, which i assume that along with the revival of Zaref will be this manga's final arc

Buffalobiian
Mon, 11-01-2010, 06:47 AM
Horriblesubs - Episode 52 (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=169981)

Archangel
Mon, 11-01-2010, 06:50 AM
There better be an healthy dose of Wendy on that episode...

Kraco
Mon, 11-01-2010, 08:37 AM
I don't know about healthy doses but she did get everybody's attention.

That's quite a mismatch collection of mages. It was very much worth it just to see Erza so shaken.

Buffalobiian
Mon, 11-01-2010, 11:41 AM
There better be an healthy dose of Wendy on that episode...

I don't know about upsetting Erza's balance on my scales, but that was quite the introduction.

Lamina Scale must be pretty powerful housing 2 Saints (I'm assuming the Master is also one, and that he's not the one being sent on this mission).

But screw all this. I just want to go back to that restaurant and get served by Erza. :D

Kraco
Mon, 11-01-2010, 11:48 AM
But screw all this. I just want to go back to that restaurant and get served by Erza.

I couldn't afford it.

NeoCybercoin
Mon, 11-01-2010, 11:55 AM
I keep seeing Aizen in front of me saying every line of Ichiya.

Also

Wendy <3

Archangel
Mon, 11-01-2010, 12:10 PM
I keep seeing Aizen in front of me saying every line of Ichiya.

OH!! Dude, that voice kept bugging me so damn hard, i can't believe i didn't realize it was Aizen.

Lol, how refreshing to have him play such a loser :p

Kraco
Mon, 11-01-2010, 12:25 PM
I could take him even less seriously the moment he opened his mouth and I realised it's bloody Aizen. Things didn't go quite according to his plans in this episode.

Buffalobiian
Mon, 11-08-2010, 07:57 AM
HorribleSubs - Episode 53 (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=171798)

Kraco
Mon, 11-08-2010, 10:35 AM
Wendy sure cries a lot. Well, at least she can do that in concert with Lucy so she shouldn't feel lonely.

Not a hugely grand battle opening on the alliance's side. Kind of ironic as well that the evil guys can fight cooperatively while the good guys have no coordination whatsoever.

Penner
Mon, 11-08-2010, 05:25 PM
Boy did they get their asses handed to em, but that was pretty much expected, since each of the bad guys can apparently take down entire guilds solo, plus they have their teamwork down, unlike the Fairy Tail alliance who just met for the first time like a few minutes/hours ago and have no teamwork what-so-ever.

They were pretty much screwed from the get-go :P

Buffalobiian
Tue, 11-09-2010, 10:06 AM
Boy did they get their asses handed to em, but that was pretty much expected, since each of the bad guys can apparently take down entire guilds solo, plus they have their teamwork down, unlike the Fairy Tail alliance who just met for the first time like a few minutes/hours ago and have no teamwork what-so-ever.

They were pretty much screwed from the get-go :P

That was so gay (the cooperation that is). That's the point in forming this so-called alliance when you don't even know the strengths of each person?? Ark already told me Fairy Tail doesn't feature power-ups, but I didn't think they'd also omit strategy.

I seriously thought Brain stopped because Wendy did something, but in the end she only cried... and the previous suggests it won't stop happening anytime soon. :S

Erza's new costume wasn't all that tasteful, but boy do they jiggle. :D

Buffalobiian
Mon, 11-15-2010, 08:40 AM
HorribleSubs - Episode 54 (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=173582)

humpburger
Mon, 11-15-2010, 10:26 AM
How old is Wendy supposed to be? 7 years ago should be quite an amount of time for her.

NeoCybercoin
Tue, 11-16-2010, 01:21 PM
How old is Wendy supposed to be? 7 years ago should be quite an amount of time for her.

I think she is around 8 or 9.

Marik
Tue, 11-16-2010, 01:30 PM
I think she is around 8 or 9.

Wendy is twelve.

Buffalobiian
Tue, 11-16-2010, 08:30 PM
Wendy is twelve.

I guess that sounds reasonable. Natsu acting like a 12 year old half the time can put perspectives off.

What's with all these Jellal appearances?? Give me Mystogan goddamnit!

Archangel
Tue, 11-16-2010, 08:33 PM
You'll have your wish soon enough, Jellal and his doppelgangers are the plot twist that keeps on twisting

12? A shame, 15 is just the right amount of guilt.

humpburger
Wed, 11-24-2010, 06:18 AM
[HorribleSubs] Fairy Tail – 55 [720p].mkv (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=175327)

[HorribleSubs] Fairy Tail – 55 [480p].mkv (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=175324)

Lazy bastards...

Marik
Sat, 11-27-2010, 07:06 AM
HoshiAM - Fairy Tail OP 5 Single - Magic Party - Egao no Mahou (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=176230)

HoshiAM - Fairy Tail ED 5 Single - Daisy X Daisy - HOLY SHINE (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=176231)

Buffalobiian
Sat, 12-04-2010, 09:39 AM
[HorribleSubs] Fairy Tail – 55 [720p].mkv (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=175327)

[HorribleSubs] Fairy Tail – 55 [480p].mkv (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=175324)

Lazy bastards...

Damn right huh?

I'm just glad Gray is getting some decent action. I like his character more than Natsu's.

Buffalobiian
Mon, 12-06-2010, 08:29 AM
HorribleSubs - Episode 56 (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=176655)
edit: we missed 2 episodes? :mad:

HorribleSubs - Episode 57 (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=178225)

humpburger
Tue, 12-07-2010, 02:35 AM
I quite enjoyed 56 with the speed revelation. It's funny how they sent him off to get Jellal's casket when it's all said and done, Racer's not physically that faster than anyone.

I'm still holding out judgment of 57, it would suck if Jellal turns out the arc boss again. After seeing Brain get tossed aside, I don't expect much from him ether.

Also what's up with that girl pwning Gray so easily, does Nirvana also enhances power?

Buffalobiian
Tue, 12-07-2010, 04:38 AM
I quite enjoyed 56 with the speed revelation. It's funny how they sent him off to get Jellal's casket when it's all said and done, Racer's not physically that faster than anyone.

Yeah. I suppose it makes sense for Racer to not disclose the nature of his power even to his "allies", though he could have just summoned a motorcycle with a side-cart or something too.

I'm still holding out judgment of 57, it would suck if Jellal turns out the arc boss again. After seeing Brain get tossed aside, I don't expect much from him ether.

Jellal's actions didn't quite make sense this episode. On one hand, he absorbed the R-System to save Erza, and even muttered her name when he shoved Brain, but is now activating Nirvana all the same. The fact that Cobra can't hear his thoughts further intrigues me.

Also what's up with that girl pwning Gray so easily, does Nirvana also enhances power?

Probably not. Gray's just been fighting Racer much harder than she had been.

Penner
Tue, 12-07-2010, 03:58 PM
That emo-looking guy "Midnight" seems more powerful than the rest of their crew, i'm curious just how strong he is.

Also, the "money" guy getting personality-switched by Nirvana and going all superfriendly was kinda funny :p

humpburger
Wed, 12-08-2010, 01:13 AM
I take it Jellal didn't really save Wendy, Mystogan did. And Mystogan is Jellal's split personality that somehow became a person on it's own. The likes of over-consumed evil so the "good" side escaped. In order to return Jellal to his former self, Mystogan and Jellal has to unit and become one again. So Jellal ends up a good guy... I hope they do it all this arc and not drag it out...

Buffalobiian
Wed, 12-08-2010, 04:27 AM
I take it Jellal didn't really save Wendy, Mystogan did. And Mystogan is Jellal's split personality that somehow became a person on it's own. The likes of over-consumed evil so the "good" side escaped. In order to return Jellal to his former self, Mystogan and Jellal has to unit and become one again. So Jellal ends up a good guy... I hope they do it all this arc and not drag it out...

The only thing with that theory is that Laxus made it sound like Mystogan was a clone rather than a personality.

I do think that Mystogan was the guy who saved Wendy, however.

Buffalobiian
Mon, 12-13-2010, 07:30 AM
Crunchysubs - Episode 58 (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=179676)

Really, I just rename these horrible/crunchy episodes to each other and never notice the difference. :p

Archangel
Tue, 12-14-2010, 05:45 AM
Must have downloaded the spell into her Temp folder and set it to execute instead of save

Buffalobiian
Tue, 12-14-2010, 06:50 AM
Must have downloaded the spell into her Temp folder and set it to execute instead of save

Sounds reasonable enough. I wonder why he couldn't perform it himself, or thought that Lucy "might not" have been able to do it. Gemini breaking was a nice - the double-edged sword of copying your opponent.

Being able to knock someone (Wendy) out with Archive was a once-off thing, or so I thought. But a shield too? It's not as nerdy as what it first comes off as.

I... still don't see the Wendy-love at the moment. Is it meant to come later, or an immediate hit-or-miss?

Archangel
Sat, 12-18-2010, 11:09 AM
DVD special (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=codbUaDN8VE&feature=player_embedded)

The fanservice is over 9000

Buffalobiian
Sat, 12-18-2010, 07:12 PM
DVD special (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=codbUaDN8VE&feature=player_embedded)

The fanservice is over 9000

I don't see Erza. :(

Penner
Sat, 12-18-2010, 07:30 PM
Niiice!

Erza will probably be in it, it would be really weird if they made something with that much fanservice and left her out of it :P

Archangel
Sat, 12-18-2010, 07:38 PM
Yeah she will, and a fetish of hers will be revealed

Edit: I know this because the special is based on an actual omake chapter from the manga

Buffalobiian
Sat, 12-18-2010, 07:46 PM
:3

That would be awesome.

NeoCybercoin
Sun, 12-19-2010, 09:17 AM
Erza is in the bath. The first one you can see on the left. If I am not mistaken.

Buffalobiian
Mon, 12-20-2010, 07:26 AM
Horriblesubs - Episode 59 (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=181034)

------------

That was obviously Mystogan - but he called himself Jellal.. ?!

The ED itself really isn't that sad, but for whatever reason the intro is, and works for all these lead-in scenarios.

Kraco
Mon, 12-20-2010, 12:26 PM
That was obviously Mystogan - but he called himself Jellal.. ?!

If you think about it, "Mystogan" doesn't really sound like a name mom and dad would give to their newborn. It sounds like something you get when you are older, for whatever reasons.

But Erza certainly chose a troublesome man to fall for. Half the time she fears he's dead or dying and the remaining half she wants him dead... Yet all the time she loves him nonetheless.

Buffalobiian
Mon, 12-20-2010, 06:26 PM
If you think about it, "Mystogan" doesn't really sound like a name mom and dad would give to their newborn. It sounds like something you get when you are older, for whatever reasons.

Yeah, but I still thought he was a completely different person from Jellal.

But Erza certainly chose a troublesome man to fall for. Half the time she fears he's dead or dying and the remaining half she wants him dead... Yet all the time she loves him nonetheless.

That's what sucks. To make a strong girl fall for you, you have to get them while they're young weak.

Buffalobiian
Mon, 12-27-2010, 09:00 AM
Crunchy Subs - Episode 60 (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=182497)

Penner
Mon, 12-27-2010, 09:06 AM
Man, i just have to say it again, the music really makes this show, it's just so god damn awesome!

Buffalobiian
Mon, 12-27-2010, 11:43 PM
Man, i just have to say it again, the music really makes this show, it's just so god damn awesome!

The content of the episode wasn't even that good, but busting out that music for a Happy Rescue turned it up a notch anyway.

I hope the way around Cobra's prediction turns out to be a smart one. It'd be boring of Natsu just powers up and busts through it.

PS: I'm finding posh-cat kinda cute. :o

Penner
Tue, 12-28-2010, 07:59 AM
Btw, what is that white cat's actual name.. it seem's to change alot during translations lol, like Carla, Charlie, Charles...

Dark Dragon
Tue, 12-28-2010, 08:55 AM
Her correct name would be Charle.

Buffalobiian
Mon, 01-10-2011, 07:40 AM
HorribleSubs - Episode 61 (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=185199)

Kraco
Mon, 01-10-2011, 05:43 PM
Maybe it's because I knew the solution to the fight beforehand from the manga, but this fight seemed awfully long and repetitive. The word "hear" in various forms also appeared at least 120 times.

NeoCybercoin
Mon, 01-10-2011, 07:49 PM
Apparently Natsu did not "hear" him say that all those times or he would have picked it up earlier. But still nice episode. The music really fits as always.

Buffalobiian
Mon, 01-10-2011, 10:14 PM
Maybe it's because I knew the solution to the fight beforehand from the manga, but this fight seemed awfully long and repetitive. The word "hear" in various forms also appeared at least 120 times.

Both solutions ("not" thinking, and auditory overload) should have been obvious, but as Happy points out, Natsu isn't much of a thinker anyway to get that far.

I didn't find the fight boring at all though. In fact, it's one of the funniest ones I've seen to date. Happy x Natsu make an awesome combo. The Talent show was pretty good.

Both the new OPs and EDs were a treat to watch. The first one because of Erza's (yet another) sexy outfit, and the ED because Gray's cool. Too bad I don't think the story will actually get back to him though. I rather dig the ED song.

Penner
Tue, 01-11-2011, 01:03 AM
Man, Natsu's "dragon roar" was such a Luffy "haki scream" moment :P

Marik
Mon, 01-17-2011, 10:16 AM
CrunchySubs - Fairy Tail - 62: 720p (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=186878) | 480p (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=186877)

LaZie
Tue, 01-18-2011, 01:53 AM
I wonder if Natsu is permanently cured of the motion sickness or it's only temporary for the rest of the arc....?

Buffalobiian
Tue, 01-18-2011, 10:27 AM
I wonder if Natsu is permanently cured of the motion sickness or it's only temporary for the rest of the arc....?

I would think it's temporary (otherwise there'd be no need to learn it), though it could just be Natsu and his non-thinking self there.

I was about think that Midnight's a genjutsu kind of guy. Maybe he still is, but then why can't he win those battles in an instant? He's not exactly the type that plays with your opponents.

Erza getting torn up in that preview had me ignoring Happy's joke completely.

Marik
Mon, 01-24-2011, 10:22 AM
CrunchySubs - Fairy Tail 63: 720p (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=188962) | 480p (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=188961)

Kraco
Mon, 01-24-2011, 02:15 PM
I was about think that Midnight's a genjutsu kind of guy. Maybe he still is, but then why can't he win those battles in an instant? He's not exactly the type that plays with your opponents.

You seemed to judge him quite erroneously... The guy's a through and through sadist.

For some reason it bothers me a lot more in the anime that nobody dies. It's starting to look ridiculous. Maybe it's because in the anime you can far more easily see they aren't dead, just beaten so well they won't be running around for a while. Nevertheless, it's difficult to really think these are the most notorious people in the world when they don't even kill their opponents. Their world is like one huge sandbox where kids of arguing but in the end all they get are hurt feelings and a few scratches.

Buffalobiian
Mon, 01-24-2011, 11:18 PM
You seemed to judge him quite erroneously...

So I did. So I did.

I guess Mystogan isn't Jellal after all. Wendy's nose has spoken. And Ark, I'm finally beginning to see her appeal. :)

I was never fond of that leopard costume, but Erza's new costume should make up for it. (For a second, I thought she decided to un-equip her armour, but it ended up being a re-equip instead.)

For some reason it bothers me a lot more in the anime that nobody dies. It's starting to look ridiculous. Maybe it's because in the anime you can far more easily see they aren't dead, just beaten so well they won't be running around for a while. Nevertheless, it's difficult to really think these are the most notorious people in the world when they don't even kill their opponents. Their world is like one huge sandbox where kids of arguing but in the end all they get are hurt feelings and a few scratches.

I share those feelings too. It's not that non-deaths are done more obviously in the anime (since for a short while i thought Jura was done for good), but that simply no one's died (besides Simon). Going with the past record, it's highly unlikely that people are going to die at all - and our expectations reflect that.

Buffalobiian
Mon, 01-31-2011, 02:15 AM
[HoshiAM] Fairy Tail ED 6 Single - w-inds. - Be As One (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=190469)

Marik
Mon, 01-31-2011, 07:04 AM
HorribleSubs - Fairy Tail 64: 720p (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=190613) | 480p (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=190611)

Penner
Mon, 01-31-2011, 08:41 AM
oooh, i kinda like Zero, destroy shit just for the sake of destroying!

Buffalobiian
Mon, 01-31-2011, 09:05 AM
I don't like his design though. Looks too filler-ish and bland, though full body shots that show his fur pants are a little better.

So.. how did Erza palm the shit through Midnight in the first place? I can only assume she chose to strike when he stopped defending and wanted to twist her instead, but that's not explicitly shown. Midnight looking like he was defeated after she pointed out his weaknesses was a bit premature too. If you can't bend her clothes, you can warp the environment and create liquid earth tidal waves or something can't you?

With such flexible armour and the high altitude of of Nirvana, that armour sure doesn't flutter a lot... >_>"

And who the hell was the staff anyway, lol. He's either silent, chasing kids or licking feet.

Marik
Tue, 02-01-2011, 01:32 AM
[HoshiAM] Fairy Tail OP 6 Single - Fiesta - +Plus (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=190903)

xtallography
Wed, 02-02-2011, 01:29 AM
What is that little green headed guy at 18:28 in ep64??

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y134/jhabel/greenman.png

Penner
Wed, 02-02-2011, 10:36 AM
Edit: i checked and it actually is in the ep, wtf lol

Nice catch xtallography :P

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/2941/lolwutrn.jpg

NeoCybercoin
Wed, 02-02-2011, 01:53 PM
Haha I think that green guy is just there for the lulz.

Marik
Mon, 02-07-2011, 12:59 PM
[HorribleSubs] Fairy Tail 65 - 720p: Torrent (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=192339) | DDL (http://www.fileserve.com/file/Jb5vn6F/%5BHorribleSubs%5D%20Fairy%20Tail%20-%2065%20%5B720p%5D.mkv)
[HorribleSubs] Fairy Tail 65 - 480p: Torrent (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=192338) | DDL (http://www.fileserve.com/file/ZgaFpwG/%5BHorribleSubs%5D%20Fairy%20Tail%20-%2065%20%5B480p%5D.mkv)

Marik
Mon, 02-14-2011, 07:06 AM
[HorribleSubs] Fairy Tail 66 - 720p: Torrent (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=193893) | DDL (http://www.fileserve.com/file/8y6u4np/%5BHorribleSubs%5D%20Fairy%20Tail%20-%2066%20%5B720p%5D.mkv)
[HorribleSubs] Fairy Tail 66 - 480p: Torrent (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=193892) | DDL (http://www.fileserve.com/file/w3SuUqJ/%5BHorribleSubs%5D%20Fairy%20Tail%20-%2066%20%5B480p%5D.mkv)

Buffalobiian
Mon, 02-14-2011, 08:24 AM
What can you do to make a theme more awesome? Fast forward it :P.

The battle did drag a bit since there was pretty much zero development when they flicked through the six lacrimas twice, but hey, it wasn't too bad.

I was positive Jellal was going to die trying to power up Natsu, and was ready for Erza to have to come to terms with her feelings (and to add a full stop to it).

Kraco
Mon, 02-14-2011, 11:54 AM
The fight did drag a bit, but elsewhere it was nice to watch Wendy readying herself to get violent!

Penner
Mon, 02-14-2011, 12:58 PM
Yeah, i didn't care so much for the "Golden Flames of Guilt" lol, but decent ep overall.

xtallography
Mon, 02-14-2011, 08:20 PM
Haha I think that green guy is just there for the lulz.

Looks like you might be right. They seem to be adding in random little people that serve no purpose.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y134/jhabel/FT2.png

Penner
Tue, 02-15-2011, 10:42 AM
Damnit i didn't notice that one either lol, you got some good eagle-eyes ^^

NeoCybercoin
Tue, 02-15-2011, 01:32 PM
I am sensing a very evil subplot in the making xD

Buffalobiian
Tue, 02-15-2011, 06:18 PM
Little critter guardians of Nirvana? :P

Marik
Mon, 02-21-2011, 07:05 AM
[HorribleSubs] Fairy Tail 67 - 720p: Torrent (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=195356) | DDL (http://www.fileserve.com/file/HRvgezR/%5BHorribleSubs%5D%20Fairy%20Tail%20-%2067%20%5B720p%5D.mkv)
[HorribleSubs] Fairy Tail 67 - 480p: Torrent (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=195355) | DDL (http://www.fileserve.com/file/Wk88zSk/%5BHorribleSubs%5D%20Fairy%20Tail%20-%2067%20%5B480p%5D.mkv)

Penner
Mon, 02-21-2011, 08:32 AM
MEEEEEEN!

That was a pretty great ep, i actually got a few goosebumps when Natsu broke out of the "underworld" place and punched Zero in the face with awesome background music ;D

And when Richard was told that his brother was happy and safe by Erza, i got a little emotional, which actually surprised me because i don't really care that much about his character lol, however i'm guessing most of the emotion came from the music, they use the music to add extra emotion/emphasis to moments in this show perfectly ^^

Buffalobiian
Mon, 02-21-2011, 09:41 AM
MEEEEEEN!

That was a pretty great ep, i actually got a few goosebumps when Natsu broke out of the "underworld" place and punched Zero in the face with awesome background music ;D

Oh, you too? Yeah, it was great. Wendy's gentle/violent Roar of the Sky Dragon call was pretty awesome too. Natsu says it all the time, but it wasn't quite the same.

Kraco
Mon, 02-21-2011, 09:49 AM
Erza almost declaring her love for Jellal was a good scene. But then those new council scumbags had to appear. Quite a perfect timing as well: To arrive when everything was conveniently over. Tells a whole lot about how much more virtuous they are in practice than the old council. Nobody's in any condition to fight them anymore, even if they wanted to risk the consequences.

But then again, Jellal is a major criminal.

Buffalobiian
Mon, 02-21-2011, 11:23 AM
And when Richard was told that his brother was happy and safe by Erza, i got a little emotional, which actually surprised me because i don't really care that much about his character lol, however i'm guessing most of the emotion came from the music, they use the music to add extra emotion/emphasis to moments in this show perfectly ^^

It's also because Hot-Eye turned out to be such a nice and sincere guy. I lolled when it hit me that both him and his brother grew up as blockheads XD.

Erza almost declaring her love for Jellal was a good scene. But then those new council scumbags had to appear. Quite a perfect timing as well: To arrive when everything was conveniently over. Tells a whole lot about how much more virtuous they are in practice than the old council. Nobody's in any condition to fight them anymore, even if they wanted to risk the consequences.

But then again, Jellal is a major criminal.

I so want Erza to beat that Council fellow up. He's that annoying.. even more so than Ichiya's weird comedy. How the hell would they know to come here for Jellal anyway? They had inside information from Dark Guilds?

(PS: that girl who controlled Jellal from before could probably revive Nirvana with her Time Ark if she wanted to as well..)

Kraco
Mon, 02-21-2011, 12:19 PM
(PS: that girl who controlled Jellal from before could probably revive Nirvana with her Time Ark if she wanted to as well..)

Perhaps, but I doubt that many would want to revive it. It's not such a great tool, after all. It would be a nice town for peaceful people since they could use it to defend themselves against any villains (by turning them good, who would cease to attack other good guys), but it would be no good for bad guys since if someone attacked them, they would be either: Good guys, who would turn evil and thus possibly even more dangerous, or other evil guys (competitors?) that, even after turning good, would still want to slay them.

So, in short, considering villains, it would be only good for someone loving chaos - which is exactly what this Zero dude was. He wanted fights and destruction everywhere. By turning the normal society evil he would have achieved that splendidly. But even among villains he was likely an exception.

Marik
Mon, 02-28-2011, 07:07 AM
[HorribleSubs] Fairy Tail 68 - 720p: Torrent (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=196955) | DDL (http://www.fileserve.com/file/gPngfwX/%5BHorribleSubs%5D%20Fairy%20Tail%20-%2068%20%5B720p%5D.mkv)
[HorribleSubs] Fairy Tail 68 - 480p: Torrent (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=196954) | DDL (http://www.fileserve.com/file/GUEC7Rt/%5BHorribleSubs%5D%20Fairy%20Tail%20-%2068%20%5B480p%5D.mkv)

---

Ugh @ preview. Give me the Edoras Arc already.

Buffalobiian
Mon, 02-28-2011, 08:14 AM
Well I totally didn't see this coming. Was a pretty nice twist. I was wondering how they'd get Wendy into Fairy Tail. Mystogan needs to hurry up and show up so Wendy can smell him and make him reveal what all this Jellal clone business is all about.

Kraco
Mon, 02-28-2011, 10:22 AM
Fairy Tail has the best collection of dragon slayers in the world!

This episode had a nice scene break with them first building really well Jellal's emitional departure with people crying and fighting for him, making him remember the origin of Erza's name, and lastly the sunrise scene with even Erza crying. And then, suddenly, we get the goofy commercial break animation.

Penner
Mon, 02-28-2011, 10:45 AM
MEEEN, i'm really loving the VA of Ichiya, it's such a contrast to him voicing Aizen on Bleach, hes awesome :P

And this ep was even sadder then the previous one... but sad in a good way ^^

Dark Dragon
Mon, 02-28-2011, 03:14 PM
Fairy Tail has the best collection of dragon slayers in the world!

This episode had a nice scene break with them first building really well Jellal's emitional departure with people crying and fighting for him, making him remember the origin of Erza's name, and lastly the sunrise scene with even Erza crying. And then, suddenly, we get the goofy commercial break animation.

I thought so too. That break and the scene afterward made it felt like we were going to have more light hearted celebration scenes after all the sad stuff with Jellal. Then out of no where, a surprise twist with the Cait shelter being created just for Wendy and more emotional stuff.

Marik
Mon, 03-07-2011, 01:57 PM
[HorribleSubs] Fairy Tail 69 - 720p: Torrent (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=198517) | DDL (http://www.fileserve.com/file/BNAqUDg/%5BHorribleSubs%5D%20Fairy%20Tail%20-%2069%20%5B720p%5D.mkv)
[HorribleSubs] Fairy Tail 69 - 480p: Torrent (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=198516) | DDL (http://www.fileserve.com/file/c9H89RJ/%5BHorribleSubs%5D%20Fairy%20Tail%20-%2069%20%5B480p%5D.mkv)

LaZie
Tue, 03-08-2011, 01:03 AM
Now Gajeel needs to get his own flying cat =P

Penner
Tue, 03-08-2011, 02:37 PM
Awww, poor Gajeel ;(

NeoCybercoin
Tue, 03-08-2011, 03:33 PM
Ahhh figured it was only a matter of time before the Fillers came.

Marik
Tue, 03-08-2011, 03:41 PM
Ahhh figured it was only a matter of time before the Fillers came.

Yeah, sucks that they waited to do them right before my favorite arc though. Hopefully it won't last too long.

NeoCybercoin
Tue, 03-08-2011, 06:27 PM
It makes sense though I mean after the next arc they will be at the current manga arc so it is getting very close. And I think that the current manga arc is around half way.

Marik
Mon, 03-14-2011, 10:12 PM
[HorribleSubs] Fairy Tail 70 - 720p: Torrent (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=199959) | DDL (http://www.fileserve.com/file/eAZcTRU/%5BHorribleSubs%5D%20Fairy%20Tail%20-%2070%20%5B720p%5D.mkv)
[HorribleSubs] Fairy Tail 70 - 480p: Torrent (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=199958) | DDL (http://www.fileserve.com/file/tnzMFV7/%5BHorribleSubs%5D%20Fairy%20Tail%20-%2070%20%5B480p%5D.mkv)

Kraco
Tue, 03-15-2011, 09:30 AM
Although I care little for this filler arc, I'm actually looking forward to what could have possibly made Gray work with that hai-hai-hai woman. Her style of speaking already makes me want to strangle her, so no little thing could have convinced Gray...

Penner
Tue, 03-15-2011, 11:40 AM
There's that little green thing again lol

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/591/wutjf.jpg

DarthEnderX
Tue, 03-15-2011, 01:28 PM
Just started watching this series. Seems cool and all but, is this thing heavily censored compared to the manga it's based on?

Lot of times characters act like their greviously wounded, but I never see any blood in this series.

Kraco
Tue, 03-15-2011, 02:00 PM
The manga isn't really that much more violent. This is a very light series in all aspects.

Dark Dragon
Tue, 03-15-2011, 05:52 PM
Just started watching this series. Seems cool and all but, is this thing heavily censored compared to the manga it's based on?

Lot of times characters act like their greviously wounded, but I never see any blood in this series.

If you're talking about the fight between Gray and Lyon then yeah, that part was heavily censored. Kraco is right about this series being generally pretty light though.

NeoCybercoin
Tue, 03-15-2011, 06:13 PM
Penner....From now on I will check every episode for those little bastards.

DarthEnderX
Tue, 03-15-2011, 10:01 PM
If you're talking about the fight between Gray and Lyon then yeah, that part was heavily censored.That's exactly what I was talking about. From the way Gray was acting, it made it seem like the ice dragon thing had punched a hole in him or something, but he looked fine, so I started to wonder how censored the anime was.

Dark Dragon
Wed, 03-16-2011, 05:08 AM
For the most part, not bad at all. The manga isn't particularly graphic so you rarely get those situations where censoring is needed. It's just occasionally you get scenes like that where it's going to get heavily censored. It's really no worst than the Rangiku missing several ribs turning into a scratch thing in Bleach.

Marik
Mon, 03-21-2011, 06:14 AM
[HorribleSubs] Fairy Tail 71 - 720p: Torrent (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=201081) | DDL (http://www.fileserve.com/file/kKTCTJh/%5BHorribleSubs%5D%20Fairy%20Tail%20-%2071%20%5B720p%5D.mkv)
[HorribleSubs] Fairy Tail 71 - 480p: Torrent (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=201080) | DDL (http://www.fileserve.com/file/KHE8G7a/%5BHorribleSubs%5D%20Fairy%20Tail%20-%2071%20%5B480p%5D.mkv)

Penner
Mon, 03-21-2011, 08:44 AM
<3 Juvia.

wtf is up with Gray -.-

NeoCybercoin
Mon, 03-21-2011, 09:38 AM
I really don't care about these episodes since they aren't making any sense but...Juvia <3

Also next episode...Juvia <3

Penner
Mon, 03-21-2011, 12:51 PM
Btw, Elfman just took out Gray with a single punch... :P

Buffalobiian
Tue, 03-22-2011, 07:03 AM
Btw, Elfman just took out Gray with a single punch... :P

Yeah, like.. what the?

And the Lizzardman was taking Gray back by.. attacking him?

While all you guys go ogle at Juvia, I'll focus myself on Mirajaine. It must be tough for Elfman to be a brother.

For someone so quick at re-equipping, Erza certainly wasn't the best at changing to a flight-capable armour before she landed.

Marik
Tue, 03-29-2011, 11:57 AM
[HorribleSubs] Fairy Tail 72 - 720p: Torrent (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=202636) | DDL (http://www.fileserve.com/file/djcDcdG/%5BHorribleSubs%5D%20Fairy%20Tail%20-%2072%20%5B720p%5D.mkv)
[HorribleSubs] Fairy Tail 72 - 480p: Torrent (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=202635) | DDL (http://www.fileserve.com/file/HXAhY92/%5BHorribleSubs%5D%20Fairy%20Tail%20-%2072%20%5B480p%5D.mkv)

Episode 73 in 3 days.

Harima Kenji
Wed, 03-30-2011, 03:04 PM
Nice episode, but unfortunately the subs were messed up at times..
Anyone know if next ep is canon again or are we into filler hell?

Kraco
Wed, 03-30-2011, 04:48 PM
I considered this arc miserable. I absolutely hated the villain plus the ridiculous mimic clones. Things like that were bad in Naruto and worse in this. To top it all, Gray's reasoning was beyond ridiculous. I'm glas this is finally over. Couldn't have happened too soon. The only good things were the Juvia scenes and Erza in that fiery twin tails setup.

My memory is about as reliable as a politician's before and after elections, but I don't recall the next arc being canon either.

Archangel
Wed, 03-30-2011, 07:38 PM
Not completely filler at least, i recognized some of the scenes from a recent omake chapter.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 03-31-2011, 01:02 AM
Quick question, I just finished watching the Laxus arc.

Is any of this series filler arcs? Or is everything that's coming out so far manga material?

Kraco
Thu, 03-31-2011, 01:38 AM
We were just talking about filler arcs here... So, yes, there are filler arcs.

Marik
Thu, 03-31-2011, 01:39 AM
Quick question, I just finished watching the Laxus arc.

Is any of this series filler arcs? Or is everything that's coming out so far manga material?

There hadn't been a filler arc until recently (eps 69-72), but there were single episode fillers. The single episode fillers are usually comprised of stuff from omakes and anime original material.

09: Natsu Eats A Village!
19: Change Ring
20: Natsu and the Dragon Egg
49: The Day of the Fateful Encounter
50: Special Request: Watch Out for the Guy You Like!

DarthEnderX
Thu, 03-31-2011, 03:42 AM
I don't mind the one-shots as long as there aren't a bunch of them all together. ...plus I already watched most of them without knowing apparently.

Cool, so I'll watch up to 68 then stop.

We were just talking about filler arcs here... So, yes, there are filler arcs.I'm trying to avoid reading posts until I've caught up.

Buffalobiian
Thu, 03-31-2011, 11:04 AM
..good things.... Erza in that fiery twin tails setup.

YES!!

Unison Raid was pretty cool though. Or perhaps more correctly, the music that kicked in during then.

Penner
Thu, 03-31-2011, 11:51 AM
Yup yup, the Unison Raid was alright, but Erza's costumes was the highpoint of the ep :P

DarthEnderX
Fri, 04-01-2011, 07:28 PM
All caught up.

Garjeel is my favorite. "Why don't I get a cat!?"

What can you do to make a theme more awesome? Fast forward it :P. Oh shit! I just remembered that Windows Media Player can do that!

*listens to the soundtrack on 1.2 speed*

Ohhhh yeah, that's the stuff.

Marik
Sat, 04-02-2011, 10:09 PM
[HorribleSubs] Fairy Tail 73 - 720p: Torrent (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=203627) | DDL (http://www.fileserve.com/file/W8KPwr3/%5BHorribleSubs%5D%20Fairy%20Tail%20-%2073%20%5B720p%5D.mkv)
[HorribleSubs] Fairy Tail 73 - 480p: Torrent (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=203620) | DDL (http://www.fileserve.com/file/wvFznus/%5BHorribleSubs%5D%20Fairy%20Tail%20-%2073%20%5B480p%5D.mkv)

---

Ahh, new OP and ED. Looks like it's almost time for my favorite arc.

Edit: Fairy Tail airs on Fridays now instead of Mondays. The simulcast seems to be delayed by a day.

Buffalobiian
Sun, 04-03-2011, 08:06 PM
i really dig those new costumes for Lucy and Erza in the OP. Like, really really dig them. They'd better be around to stay a while. I'd be slightly disappointed if they were some sort of clone and end up leaving.

Overall, nice episode.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 04-03-2011, 08:52 PM
Well they're probably Gemini clones or something because the opening shows both sets at the same time.

Also, there's a cat that looks just like Ichiya...

Buffalobiian
Sun, 04-03-2011, 09:46 PM
Yeah, that's why the "clones" idea came up, along with whatever device/situation resulted in multiple Jellals.

Archangel
Mon, 04-04-2011, 10:29 AM
Gemini can only turn into one entity at a time

Buffalobiian
Mon, 04-04-2011, 10:35 AM
Gemini can only turn into one entity at a time

I thought about them cloning on separate occasions, not one each.. but then again Gemini clones weren't the first clones I thought of.

PS: twintails Wendy rules along with Erza.

DarthEnderX
Mon, 04-04-2011, 01:48 PM
Are you talking about Mystrogan?

I'm currently operating on the assumption that Mystrogan is just like a Siegrain that went rogue.

Buffalobiian
Mon, 04-04-2011, 05:50 PM
Are you talking about Mystrogan?

Yes.

Siegrain?

DarthEnderX
Mon, 04-04-2011, 07:54 PM
Wasn't that the name of his projection on the Council?

Buffalobiian
Tue, 04-05-2011, 06:38 AM
I don't remember, though it's most likely Siegfried.

Marik
Sat, 04-09-2011, 09:13 PM
[HorribleSubs] Fairy Tail 74 - 720p: Torrent (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=205092) | DDL (http://www.fileserve.com/file/yaUw9ea/%5BHorribleSubs%5D%20Fairy%20Tail%20-%2074%20%5B720p%5D.mkv)
[HorribleSubs] Fairy Tail 74 - 480p: Torrent (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=205089) | DDL (http://www.fileserve.com/file/Hm6g5dv/%5BHorribleSubs%5D%20Fairy%20Tail%20-%2074%20%5B480p%5D.mkv)

DarthEnderX
Sun, 04-10-2011, 03:43 AM
Didn't Freed cut his hair?

Kraco
Sun, 04-10-2011, 05:06 AM
First big job was to get rid of a bunch of Fairy Tail mages... A nice start for her career in Fairy Tail.

This wasn't a very good episode. It seems to me the anime will be running fillers for a while.

Penner
Sun, 04-10-2011, 08:42 AM
Yeah.. this was a pretty dull ep..

Buffalobiian
Sun, 04-10-2011, 09:06 AM
If Wendy has anything to blush about (from the opening moments), it's that she's wearing such a short dress.

It's so short.

Kraco
Sun, 04-10-2011, 01:28 PM
Surrounded by all the hot Fairy Tail babes she probably feels immense pressure to be sexy - even though she's still so small. She can't do anything about the lack of bust so it seems like she compensated with the shortness of her dress.

Marik
Fri, 04-15-2011, 10:20 PM
[HorribleSubs] Fairy Tail 75 - 720p: Torrent (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=206621) | DDL (http://www.fileserve.com/file/4K777Rd/%5BHorribleSubs%5D%20Fairy%20Tail%20-%2075%20%5B720p%5D.mkv)
[HorribleSubs] Fairy Tail 75 - 480p: Torrent (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=206620) | DDL (http://www.fileserve.com/file/C4F8EE2/%5BHorribleSubs%5D%20Fairy%20Tail%20-%2075%20%5B480p%5D.mkv)

---

The next episode seems to be canon.

Kraco
Sat, 04-16-2011, 02:32 AM
I could have lived without seeing this episode.

Seriously, who would just continue to stand right next to the finish line after falling until everybody else and their cousins run past you and you end up dead last? Such splendid script writing indeed! Almost as bad as Naruto fillers.

Buffalobiian
Sat, 04-16-2011, 08:08 AM
Doujinshi time: During the annual Fairy Tail 24hr race, the 4 losers were Erza, Lucy, Juvia and Wendy. As such, they must take part in the Master's punishment. 1 week later.... XD

I liked this episode. I don't think a race has every been this good. Also wouldn't have accepted any winner other than Happy.

What was rigged was that while there seemed to be so much difference between all the competitors, they weren't all that different by the end. Jet was running alongside Gray, who should have been behind Erza, who was in front of Gajeel, who was behind Natsu.

PS: An episode can not possibly fail when Erza shows off a hot costume.

DarthEnderX
Sat, 04-16-2011, 11:35 AM
So I'm guessing since the preview has the dude from the opening I don't recognize that this was the last filler.

Marik
Fri, 04-22-2011, 09:12 PM
[HorribleSubs] Fairy Tail 76 - 720p: Torrent (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=208428) | DDL (http://www.filesonic.com/file/822560844)
[HorribleSubs] Fairy Tail 76 - 480p: Torrent (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=208427) | DDL (http://www.filesonic.com/file/822555831)

Kraco
Sat, 04-23-2011, 02:02 PM
Gildartz kicks ass, even if he's such a jovial fellow. I think other parts of this ep were also handled nicely.

RyougaZell
Sat, 04-23-2011, 02:33 PM
Of the current groups doing Fairy Tail... which do you guys recommend?

I see:
Hiyono
Tsuki
Kyuubi
DarkSoul Subs

no HorribleSubs please

Buffalobiian
Sat, 04-23-2011, 08:52 PM
No idea Zell, since I only watch Horrible myself.

This episode was canon, right?

With someone so strong in the guild, the only reason I can think of that he wasn't mentioned in the whole "strongest wizard in Fairy Tail" talk before was that the author didn't think up Gildartz until now. Or it's filler, but that doesn't quite seem like it.

What I also failed to understand was that if the dragon left, why did Gildartz not go back to complete his quest, or wait till he completely healed before doing so if he hasn't already recovered? Again, only one reason makes sense to me - that the damage Gildartz took weakened him forever.

edit: seeing Lisanna again rather re-confirms my idea that none of the female characters alive are anywhere close to forming a romantic relationship with Natsu.

Marik
Sat, 04-23-2011, 09:07 PM
With someone so strong in the guild, the only reason I can think of that he wasn't mentioned in the whole "strongest wizard in Fairy Tail" talk before was that the author didn't think up Gildartz until now. Or it's filler, but that doesn't quite seem like it.
Gildarts wasn't mentioned until now because they didn't know the anime was going to be this long. It was originally supposed to end after the Fighting Festival arc, so they avoided mentioning him. He was mentioned multiple times in the manga before this point.

Buffalobiian
Sat, 04-23-2011, 10:22 PM
Gildarts wasn't mentioned until now because they didn't know the anime was going to be this long. It was originally supposed to end after the Fighting Festival arc, so they avoided mentioning him. He's was mentioned multiple times in the manga before this point.

Was he mentioned in that part where they introduced the concept of S-class quests, and they talked about Mystogan or Laxus being the strongest person in Fairy Tail? They all seem pretty certain there aren't any contenders for the position when Gildarts showed up.

Marik
Sat, 04-23-2011, 10:43 PM
Was he mentioned in that part where they introduced the concept of S-class quests, and they talked about Mystogan or Laxus being the strongest person in Fairy Tail?

Are you talking about the part where they first introduced the board on the second floor? He wasn't mentioned by name then, only as "That Geezer."

http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/3589/ftg.png

DarthEnderX
Sun, 04-24-2011, 01:36 AM
I assumed they were making up new "strongest person in Fairy Tail" as the plot required as well. But I guess they just don't talk about him because he could have been gone on that job indefinitely.

SS Quests, 10 Year Quests, and 100 Year Quests also felt like ass-pulls.

"Hey, haven't our main characters completed, like, 3 S-Rank missions now? Better invent a new ranks. Hell, make up 3, that'll give us somewhere to go later."

NeoCybercoin
Sun, 04-24-2011, 04:48 AM
They mentioned Gildartz at the festival. Can't recall if it was in the anime as well. They did in the manga anyway.

http://somemangas.com/images2/4997261.jpg

Kraco
Sun, 04-24-2011, 06:08 AM
SS Quests, 10 Year Quests, and 100 Year Quests also felt like ass-pulls.

"Hey, haven't our main characters completed, like, 3 S-Rank missions now? Better invent a new ranks. Hell, make up 3, that'll give us somewhere to go later."

10 and 100 year quests obviously are just difficult quests that nobody has been able to finish in all that time. It's not really a rank as such. A 100 years quest is just a quest that nobody has been able to, or cared to, solve in a century, nothing more or nothing less. SS is a real new rank out of nowhere, though, like you said.

Buffalobiian
Sun, 04-24-2011, 06:37 AM
Hmm, I don't remember them mentioning Gildarts in either accounts mentioned above in the anime, but its good to know he was always around in Magnolia somewhere (or not?).

lol@Lucy above. It reminds me that we need to see Mira fight more :(.

The weirdest thing about 10 and 100 year quests is who pays for them?

Penner
Sun, 04-24-2011, 09:24 AM
so there should technically be a bunch of quests inbetween 10 and 100 years, like "54 year" quests etc aswell, lol

And seriously, "Mist Gun", really? thats just ridiculous lol

Buffalobiian
Sun, 04-24-2011, 09:37 AM
so there should technically be a bunch of quests inbetween 10 and 100 years, like "54 year" quests etc aswell, lol

And seriously, "Mist Gun", really? thats just ridiculous lol

Technically, you can say that.

It sounds better in Japanese I guess, since Ten/Hundred/Thousands sound better and more compact as a place-holder than in English where it gives the meaning of being a definitive number.

Dark Dragon
Sun, 04-24-2011, 07:34 PM
It's suppose to be Mystogan and not "Mist Gun". I wonder if he originally intended it as some sort of pun.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 04-24-2011, 08:14 PM
A translation group didn't get a proper name right when trying to figure out what it was by how it sounds?? Stop the presses!

The weirdest thing about 10 and 100 year quests is who pays for them?Organizations probably. Maybe the government. Posting them and then leaving them open until someone completes them.

Then again, who knows how long wizards can live.

Buffalobiian
Sun, 04-24-2011, 10:30 PM
I thought of governments, but then also remembered that they'd have armies to do their biddings. The magic council had a powerful enough one as it did when they captured Jellal, and that was just a council.

I did forget about the lifespan of wizards though. I think they did mention here that their lifespan was greater than our average human one too.

RyougaZell
Mon, 04-25-2011, 02:51 PM
No idea Zell, since I only watch Horrible myself.

Dang. Guess I'll try any of those then. Thanks Bill.

reckless
Mon, 04-25-2011, 05:08 PM
Dang. Guess I'll try any of those then. Thanks Bill.

Personally I am a fan of Tsuki for the recent stuff. Up until they stopped doing it, Ryugan was by far my favorite.

DarthEnderX
Tue, 04-26-2011, 01:24 AM
I thought of governments, but then also remembered that they'd have armies to do their biddings. The magic council had a powerful enough one as it did when they captured Jellal, and that was just a council. I don't think the armies actually mean anything though. The governments have the authority to tell wizards what to do, but against criminals that actually weren't WILLING to be taken, they've been shown to be powerless. That was shown in like the very first arc, when the army tried to arrest Erigor's people, they were wiped out. And that was a WEAK shadow guild.

I did forget about the lifespan of wizards though. I think they did mention here that their lifespan was greater than our average human one too.And that's if there ISN'T things like spells that steal the life from people.

Or liches!

Marik
Thu, 04-28-2011, 07:07 PM
[HoshiAM] Fairy Tail OP 7 Single - Evidence - DaisyxDaisy: Torrent (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=210086) | DDL (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SNV1MYLK)

Marik
Fri, 04-29-2011, 09:17 PM
[HorribleSubs] Fairy Tail 77 - 720p: Torrent (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=210373) | DDL (http://www.fileserve.com/file/cJbAZ3d/%5BHorribleSubs%5D%20Fairy%20Tail%20-%2077%20%5B720p%5D.mkv)
[HorribleSubs] Fairy Tail 77 - 480p: Torrent (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=210372) | DDL (http://www.fileserve.com/file/KdSEcqG/%5BHorribleSubs%5D%20Fairy%20Tail%20-%2077%20%5B480p%5D.mkv)

Penner
Sat, 04-30-2011, 06:34 AM
*Staring*.......
*Staring*......
What's with the scratches?
SHUTUP!!

Poor Gajeel :P

So Happy, Charle(correct name?), and Mystogan, are all from the 'alternate world' Edolas... i hope Gajeel is still 'alive', being a dragon slayer and all, because it would be kinda fun to see him join Natsu and Wendy in their inevitable quest to save the guild/town/world :P

Buffalobiian
Sat, 04-30-2011, 08:01 AM
He'll bring back a cat of his own :P

After all that dragon talk, I was actually thinking perhaps Charle and Happy were either the dragons reincarnated, or messengers/protectors sent by their respective dragons - but that got ruled out pretty quickly.

I won't be expecting the dragon storyline to be resolved until the very end of the series, but from memory Mystogan found Wendy not long after she separated from Grandine. If he was still "getting used to this world", then it won't be too far fetched to think that maybe the dragons got transported to that world.

edit: Personally I think Gildarts's magic is better translated as Crush Magic. Crash makes sense if he tackles things, but he doesn't try to drive himself into things at all. He touches, and it falls apart.

DarthEnderX
Sat, 04-30-2011, 09:17 AM
Oh SNAP!

Didn't see that coming.

Marik
Tue, 05-03-2011, 10:45 AM
[Kyuubi] Fairy Tail - OVA 01 - DVD 480p: Torrent (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=211363) | DDL (http://www.uploadstation.com/file/mKbyjzE)

OVA 2 will be released on June 17th.

NeoCybercoin
Tue, 05-03-2011, 04:10 PM
Nice I've been waiting for this pure fanservice OVA.
As usual...Erza! <3

Poor Levy though...got murdered!

Buffalobiian
Tue, 05-03-2011, 07:42 PM
Gajeel's shutter-eyes were great. XD

If you ever needed to punish Erza for your own enjoyment, just get her to change armour physically. You know she'll be at it for quite a while. ;)

(PS: so she did own a gundam after all..)

Kraco
Wed, 05-04-2011, 04:17 AM
Who collects the rent if the manager has been dead for six years? Maybe it's Erza herself who's looking after the dorm. That would explain how she got off with creating the giant apartment and can pay its rent...

Nice fanservice nevertheless (except for the part provided by Makarov).

NeoCybercoin
Wed, 05-04-2011, 05:20 AM
The Makarov part made me laugh since I actually didn't see it coming. Not until they show his shape

Buffalobiian
Wed, 05-04-2011, 06:57 AM
If we're talking about laughs, I have to give the crown to Juvia. Even though I don't see her as much in the normal episodes, her outbursts and antics here.

It would make sense for Erza to collect money for the dorm since she's effectively the Big Sister of Fairy Tail (though there's a conflict of interest there since she's also a patron), but probably makes the most sense for it to be Mira. Only issue there is that she seemed like she's not too involved with Fairy Hills from her words today. It sucks that we didn't get more of her fanservice despite being the poster girl and all. She's arguably my second favourite next to Erza :(.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 05-05-2011, 08:35 PM
So much ass and titties...

Buffalobiian
Thu, 05-05-2011, 10:07 PM
So much ass and titties...

You sound like you're complaining. Are you complaining?

DarthEnderX
Fri, 05-06-2011, 11:13 PM
No sir. No sir to the maximum.

Marik
Sat, 05-07-2011, 01:32 AM
[HorribleSubs] Fairy Tail 78 - 720p: Torrent (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=212159) | DDL (http://www.fileserve.com/file/crfW2nY/%5BHorribleSubs%5D%20Fairy%20Tail%20-%2078%20%5B720p%5D.mkv)
[HorribleSubs] Fairy Tail 78 - 480p: Torrent (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=212158) | DDL (http://www.fileserve.com/file/GWEBNMh/%5BHorribleSubs%5D%20Fairy%20Tail%20-%2078%20%5B480p%5D.mkv)

DarthEnderX
Sat, 05-07-2011, 09:38 AM
Oh this arc is going to be fun. I can tell.

Although the whole "no magic" thing is a real bummer.

Penner
Sat, 05-07-2011, 09:43 AM
Pretty much my exact thoughts aswell :p

Marik
Sat, 05-07-2011, 10:45 AM
Ugh, they censored Lucy's outfit. That was one of the things I was looking forward to. :(

Penner
Sat, 05-07-2011, 10:56 AM
I didn't know that but now i too am annoyed by it, i want more fanservice not less, damnit!

I truly hate censoring, i really, really do.

Buffalobiian
Sun, 05-08-2011, 07:15 AM
I HIGHLY approve of Wendy's new look.

http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/1006/horriblesubsfairytail78.jpghttp://img7.imageshack.us/img7/1006/horriblesubsfairytail78.jpg

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/1006/horriblesubsfairytail78.jpghttp://img233.imageshack.us/img233/1006/horriblesubsfairytail78.jpg

Highly approve.

LOL @ Erza being boss no matter which universe she's in. It does look like everyone's extra skimpy here.. except perhaps Cana. Gray actually reminds me of the fat painter.

What makes me wonder though, is that if being in Edolas means you run out of magic, then a wizard's source of magic is not from within himself, but from the environment? That's not what we learned.. Master almost died from having his magic drained from him.

Kraco
Sun, 05-08-2011, 07:50 AM
What makes me wonder though, is that if being in Edolas means you run out of magic, then a wizard's source of magic is not from within himself, but from the environment? That's not what we learned.. Master almost died from having his magic drained from him.

It's obvious it's a highly different universe, even if it's a parallel one with the same inhabitants (though they are also different personality wise). So, the natural laws are different. The place is full of gravity defying island, rivers, and other formations, whereas the normal Fairy Tail world we have seen resembles ours much more. From that one could indeed deduce that in a normal looking world magic comes from inside magic users, but in a fantastical looking world magic comes from outside.

Marik
Fri, 05-13-2011, 09:52 PM
[HorribleSubs] Fairy Tail 79 - 720p: Torrent (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=213725) | DDL (http://www.fileserve.com/file/uXKJKKB/%5BHorribleSubs%5D%20Fairy%20Tail%20-%2079%20%5B720p%5D.mkv)
[HorribleSubs] Fairy Tail 79 - 480p: Torrent (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=213738) | DDL (http://www.fileserve.com/file/m9ErD3x/%5BHorribleSubs%5D%20Fairy%20Tail%20-%2079%20%5B480p%5D.mkv)

DarthEnderX
Sat, 05-14-2011, 04:19 AM
Oh man, too much interesting shit going on at once!

I loved how the scene where he's flashing back to Lisanna shifted immediately from super emotional into comedy.

Although, apparently, Lisanna's body disappeared? Weird.

I'm guessing Alt-Natsu is gonna be a pussy like Alt-Gray.

Also, wtf Wendy. I get everyone having mirror personalities, but why is Alt-Wendy, like, older.

I don't really get why the bothered to censor Lucy's outfit. I mean, there are other characters around dressed just as bad.

NeoCybercoin
Sat, 05-14-2011, 11:37 AM
Well...kinda makes sense if you look at it. I mean Lucy always wears things that are rather revealing. Still I would have wanted them to have shown us the manga version clothes.

Buffalobiian
Mon, 05-16-2011, 03:15 AM
Also, wtf Wendy. I get everyone having mirror personalities, but why is Alt-Wendy, like, older.

I don't get it neither, but.... I don't care!! She's awesome in her own cold ways too.

I don't really get why the bothered to censor Lucy's outfit. I mean, there are other characters around dressed just as bad.

Am I the only one who enjoys the anime version? She looks cool, rather than looking like she works at a strip club.

If Edolas-Natsu is gone on a mission for a long time, how will he know where to find the Guild? Given how most missions don't take too long anyway, he probably got lost after the first transmission if we are to believe that this isn't the first time they've used it. But then, why the surprise for Fairy Hunter and Sugar Boy?

Kraco
Mon, 05-16-2011, 03:52 AM
If Edolas-Natsu is gone on a mission for a long time, how will he know where to find the Guild? Given how most missions don't take too long anyway, he probably got lost after the first transmission if we are to believe that this isn't the first time they've used it. But then, why the surprise for Fairy Hunter and Sugar Boy?

Better he has to find another member to find the guild than to find ruins in the old place.

The surprise could be due to the great amount of magic needed for the teleportation. Magic should be getting scarce in Edolas, after all.

Buffalobiian
Mon, 05-16-2011, 03:56 AM
Better he has to find another member to find the guild than to find ruins in the old place.

The surprise could be due to the great amount of magic needed for the teleportation. Magic should be getting scarce in Edolas, after all.

Yeah.

What I want to know is if alter-Natsu is still a dragon slayer. Real Natsu should still be able to power up with a flame source, but I doubt that will appear until he's in a pinch or something.

NeoCybercoin
Mon, 05-16-2011, 04:04 AM
I don't think Alt-Natsu is a Dragon Slayer. From what I remember Dragons are the strongest magical creatures. Since Edolas barely has magic in the air I doubt there are dragons in Edolas.

I actually wanna see Alt-Gajeel.

DarthEnderX
Tue, 05-17-2011, 12:07 PM
I don't think Alt-Natsu is a Dragon Slayer. From what I remember Dragons are the strongest magical creatures. Since Edolas barely has magic in the air I doubt there are dragons in Edolas.Or they just aren't very magical in Edolas.

"Look out! It's a giant lizard!"

Marik
Fri, 05-20-2011, 09:08 PM
[HorribleSubs] Fairy Tail 80 - 720p: Torrent (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=215381) | DDL (http://www.fileserve.com/file/5FATAeB/%5BHorribleSubs%5D%20Fairy%20Tail%20-%2080%20%5B720p%5D.mkv)
[HorribleSubs] Fairy Tail 80 - 480p: Torrent (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=215380) | DDL (http://www.fileserve.com/file/tH2zwVQ/%5BHorribleSubs%5D%20Fairy%20Tail%20-%2080%20%5B480p%5D.mkv)

Buffalobiian
Sat, 05-21-2011, 03:01 AM
Edolas Natsu didn't look that wimpy in the preview..

Seriously though, make a fire and eat it Natsu. It's annoying watching this now.

DarthEnderX
Sat, 05-21-2011, 06:55 AM
This calls for a celebratory Lucy threesome!

I'm guessing Lucy's crap still works cause her spirits come from another world already.

Seriously though, make a fire and eat it Natsu.Me think same thing. Sword work better if eaten.

Buffalobiian
Sat, 05-21-2011, 07:38 AM
This calls for a celebratory Lucy threesome!

I'm guessing Lucy's crap still works cause her spirits come from another world already.

It doesn't quite make sense though because the wizard has to have the magical power to sustain it. Earlier in the series Lucy could only sustain 2 of them or something.

I also don't get how Natsu's sword ran out so quick. Edolas Lucy said it could be used 100 times if he gauged it right, but it was only a wimpy sword that lasted for 3 seconds. It wasn't as if he made a giant firestorm out of it.

It's as if he bought a lighter instead of a sword.

DarthEnderX
Sat, 05-21-2011, 12:40 PM
I also don't get how Natsu's sword ran out so quick. Edolas Lucy said it could be used 100 times if he gauged it right, but it was only a wimpy sword that lasted for 3 seconds. It wasn't as if he made a giant firestorm out of it. Um, that's EXACTLY what he did. He made a giant flame tornado and blasted the entire squad of knights with it. They just had magic shields.

Kraco
Sat, 05-21-2011, 01:31 PM
Come on. They didn't buy them, they got the items for free. It's kind of like printers these days: They are cheap on the store shelves but when you get home, you can only print 10 pages before you run out of ink and need to buy the first expensive cartridge - because the one sold with the printer was only 10% full.

But yeah, Natsu needs to eat some fire. This is annoying to watch. Fortunately Gajeel still kicked the usual amount of ass.

DarthEnderX
Sat, 05-21-2011, 03:59 PM
Yeah, he seems to still be MADE of iron even though he's got no magic.

Unless the first thing he did when he arrived was eat some metal.

Buffalobiian
Sat, 05-21-2011, 08:04 PM
Um, that's EXACTLY what he did. He made a giant flame tornado and blasted the entire squad of knights with it. They just had magic shields.

I meant a much bigger firestorm.

It looked like that sword would last 100 slashes if that was all 100% of its output (and that means only releasing it for the slash, then tucking it away again). Perhaps I just expected too much magic out of it.

Archangel
Sun, 05-22-2011, 05:18 PM
Because God loves me

Buffalobiian
Mon, 05-23-2011, 07:34 AM
At this rate, Wendy would be the new poster girl for Fairy Tail when Mira retires.

That's awesome.

DarthEnderX
Tue, 05-24-2011, 05:22 PM
Assuming Wendy actually grows up to look like that instead of just being inexplicably Loli forever.

Marik
Sat, 05-28-2011, 02:54 AM
[HorribleSubs] Fairy Tail 81 - 720p: Torrent (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=217071) | DDL (http://www.fileserve.com/file/Zty4mrt/%5BHorribleSubs%5D%20Fairy%20Tail%20-%2081%20%5B720p%5D.mkv)
[HorribleSubs] Fairy Tail 81 - 480p: Torrent (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=217022) | DDL (http://www.fileserve.com/file/JKYpCbG/%5BHorribleSubs%5D%20Fairy%20Tail%20-%2081%20%5B480p%5D.mkv)

Buffalobiian
Sat, 05-28-2011, 07:13 AM
Edolas Lucy >> Earthland Lucy by miles. She's pretty much the Erza of Edolas Fairy Tail.

The Fireball title had me expecting something from Natsu finally, but what we ended up with was interesting enough. I doubt we'll ever explore this issue, but I wonder if Edolas Natsu will still act cool inside his car when it's out of fuel...

DarthEnderX
Sat, 05-28-2011, 08:59 AM
Haha, badass in transportation, pussy outside. Classic.

Anyway, apparently, Anima didn't work on any of the Dragon Slayers. And Lucy was able to escape because of Hologorim.

Between this and them not being able to get through the Wards in the Laxus arc, it seems like there's definitely some kind of temporal magic going on with the Slayers.