PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 375

Marik
Fri, 09-25-2009, 07:07 AM
SleepyFans - MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?wvwn1m24zd0) - SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/8ynjc6) - One Manga (http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/375/01)

michelous
Fri, 09-25-2009, 07:35 AM
kinda disappointing
but maybe this means the fillers will stop soon

Death BOO Z
Fri, 09-25-2009, 08:00 AM
the 2nd half was completely useless. just random people shouting random things (who was afro-vizard fighting?).
not that the first part was any better. "I used to be lonely, and then Aizen-jesus saved me!"

and then there's the last page. he works so hard (at least 100 years) to gather his forces, including finding all the emo hollows (remember when hollows used to be primal and evil? and when they wanted to eat other people and not bore them to death?) he gives up his position as captain to command the hollow troops, and now he does this?

why go through all the trouble? at least use them to the fullest and let them finish the fight.

animus
Fri, 09-25-2009, 08:32 AM
/rollseyes

That's all I could do. When Aizen's mug showed up, I knew he was gonna do something like that. Kubo's just trying too hard to make Aizen look badass, yet it's so predictable.

RyougaZell
Fri, 09-25-2009, 08:43 AM
Boring.
I hope Stark and Lilynette survived that and saw Aizen betraying them.

DeathscytheVII
Fri, 09-25-2009, 09:11 AM
I guess even Aizen's getting bored watching all his subordinates drag out this arc

Also did the #1 espada just get killed by a shikai?

NeoCybercoin
Fri, 09-25-2009, 09:27 AM
Yep he did. Poor Halibel...=(

Anyway, since he said that they aren't strong enough to fight for him kind of makes me think he has a second "batch" of Arrancar that could be stronger then these. If not....then I don't see why the hell he'd let all of his strongest warriors die =\

Archangel
Fri, 09-25-2009, 10:05 AM
HE MOVED !!!!!

And it only took a year, now this is good plot development

Logrus
Fri, 09-25-2009, 10:11 AM
Stark better not be dead by a Shikai :( (mostly cuz i really wanted to see the ban kai of the guy who killed stark.

Maybe some good fighting will start soon and still we got the Yammy Vs The guys in hueco mundo soon. 4 captains few vice captiains and ichigo :D will be a fun arc there i guess.

Marik
Fri, 09-25-2009, 10:29 AM
Damn, I hope Halibel somehow survived that attack. She was one of the few villains that I actually liked.

Dark Dragon
Fri, 09-25-2009, 10:41 AM
Oh joy.

Hopefully we can get a good fight or two in before Ichigo show up just to have us watch him get his ass kicked for a month. Then we'll spend another month with half Ichigo vs Aizen fight with Aizen flashback every chapter.

animus
Fri, 09-25-2009, 10:48 AM
Halibel's still the only one where we haven't seen her name sake explained. If I recall, her's is Sacrifice. Maybe it'll be something idealistic like her doing something in her death for Aizen?

Maybe Halibel will be a future turn coat, assuming this series has enough steam to keep going and not suck even more.

Nadouku
Fri, 09-25-2009, 11:09 AM
"Gin, Kaname, lets go back to Hueco Mundo!" is what my brain interpretted from this pile of mess. There something that needs to be done, and quick.

The Chancellor
Fri, 09-25-2009, 12:57 PM
Damn, I hope Halibel somehow survived that attack. She was one of the few villains that I actually liked. It's Aizen so I don't think shes alive anymore. I think Kubo is clearing the way for having the final showdown to be setup, so he's taking of loose ends with Halibell. The next chapter should start to get interesting now. An all out captain fight should be on it's way soon. Best of the best.

Logrus
Fri, 09-25-2009, 05:33 PM
Yeah its good in a way that he wrapped it up so quikly with halibel and starrk( even tho im a bit disapointed with starrk being dead).

Maybe now we can see Gin fight always wanted to see him since the show started lol :P

and btw do you think Shinjji has a chance vs aizen ?
Look at this
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/315.02/18/

One more hing i wonder what the hell does Aizen think he can achive vs the Spirit king and the royal guard? I think hes setting him self up for the ultimate failure.

Xscatic
Fri, 09-25-2009, 06:07 PM
aizen has to have something else up his sleeve for him to do this. even though hailbel had some stacked odds against her, we don't even know how her fight would of went. besides I was expecting Kubo to drag that out for about 2-3 chapters so we could get her backstory.

I also hope that Gin and Kamane start fighting against anyone that is left standing, without holding anything back. Given Bleach's usual speed concering plot development, by this time next year we might see an upcoming glimpse of the finale.....

RyougaZell
Sat, 09-26-2009, 11:34 AM
Somehow... Im still expecting for Gin to betray Aizen. Based on his previous relationship with Matsumoto... the only person to which he showed regret to leave behind. Or something like that.

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/178/09/

Archangel
Sat, 09-26-2009, 11:36 AM
Somehow... Im still expecting for Gin to betray Aizen. Based on his previous relationship with Matsumoto... the only person to which he showed regret to leave behind. Or something like that.

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/178/09/

Kubo probably forgot about that

Splash!
Mon, 09-28-2009, 10:30 PM
Is that it? The mighty Espada ? They all collapsed like a bunch of dominoes. The only ones who seemed to struggle against them were Ichigo and his gang. Were they not supposed to be beings that surpassed shinigami? All of their background stories were really weaksauce too.

The prior Hollows in this show had been pathetic and the top 6 espada had real potential as villains :mad:.
Even if Wonderweiss is super strong, theres nothing cool about him as a villain. Who wants to fight a retarded kid? And why, oh why, is Yami the last surviving Espada?

darkshadow
Tue, 09-29-2009, 05:39 AM
Because Yami is the strongest? >_>

Archangel
Tue, 09-29-2009, 05:46 AM
Because Yami is the strongest? >_>

Allegedly

Personally, i don't buy it. I think there's more to it than that

Nadouku
Tue, 09-29-2009, 11:44 AM
I actually forgot about Yami and the others in Hueco Mundo.

Logrus
Tue, 09-29-2009, 12:47 PM
Well its 4 captains vice captains chad who is freakish now ishida who still sucks and a fucked up Ichigo and their enemy Yami.

Dont really see why anyone is worried :S

Forgot about Inuoe also who can heal them really fast all the time. My my my i wonder what will go down

Marik
Tue, 09-29-2009, 12:52 PM
chad who is freakish now ishida who still sucks
That made me laugh. In both arcs so far, Chad was the first one to get taken out, so if anyone sucks, it would be him.

Archangel
Tue, 09-29-2009, 01:32 PM
That made me laugh. In both arcs so far, Chad was the first one to get taken out, so if anyone sucks, it would be him.

Well the poor guy is always faced with fucking beasts, he doesn't have the convenience of being set up with guy just a little bit weaker than you every time like a certain substitute shinigami i know

Nadouku
Tue, 09-29-2009, 01:41 PM
In both arcs so far, Chad was the first one to get taken out...

Yea, but at least he took out Gantenbainne (http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/259/09/) with his new powers before getting cut down by Nnoitra. That's actually his first victory now that I think about it.

Logrus
Wed, 09-30-2009, 06:48 PM
For a Human to take out a previous espada im still saying he is freakish and will prob get even more powerful.

-=DS=-S.W.A.T3
Thu, 10-01-2009, 07:42 AM
i keep telling you guys ssj3 ichigo sides with azien and its race to save ichigo arc...

Death BOO Z
Thu, 10-01-2009, 05:01 PM
i keep telling you guys ssj3 ichigo sides with azien and its race to save ichigo arc...

NOW with 50% MORE SOUL SOCIETY!
Order now, and we'll throw in, free of charge, five captains, two bankais, and a never-seen-before, loli who turns into a big boobed lady!
throw away those pesky humans and upgrade your manga.
all soul, all society, Soul society.

*delivery of the plot may take up to three years, actual content probably not as cool as seen in the preview*