PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 238

David75
Tue, 09-22-2009, 03:49 PM
[DB]​_Bleach​_238​_[7557A643]​.avi 170MiB (http://dattebayo.com/t/b238.torrent)

Nadouku
Tue, 09-22-2009, 09:05 PM
Well... I kinda liked the fight, and wished it kept going on, but I guess that's what the next episode is for. Aside from that, how does Hyourinmaru not know his master or even his own name? Did he lose his memories when Muramasa pulled him out? I don't know.

Vorlath
Wed, 09-23-2009, 01:01 AM
The preview said he did lose his memories. Not sure how though.

As to the ep, it was ok. Not sure what was up with Muramusa's pained walking. Is he hurt? What's he doing with the Menos?

David75
Wed, 09-23-2009, 04:47 AM
Hyourinmaru seemed very powerful compared to Hitsugaya's use. Or is it because he never gets serious enough?

Hyourinmaru really seemed to do what he did very easilly, but the results were quite a feast, visually at least.

I wonder if Toushiro can beat him.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 09-23-2009, 08:21 AM
What's he doing with the Menos?I think that after seeing how powerful Hichio made Ichigo, Muramasa is looking for a Hollow he can merge with. It seems like he's looking for a powerful one, and followed the auras to the gillians, but he wants something stronger than that. So he's probably holding out for an Adjucas or Vasto Lord.

Logrus
Wed, 09-23-2009, 08:47 AM
Wow Darth Ender nice theory never even thought of that but it makes sence thanks :O

Kraco
Wed, 09-23-2009, 10:15 AM
I wonder if these severed zanpakutou have a limited battery charge (and they probably don't know it, except for Muramasa). Muramasa can barely walk anymore. There has to be a reason for it. He's obviously also the first one to lose his master so it would make sense he's going on fumes alone anymore. Unless each and every severed zanpakutou is an added burden to him and he greedily overextended himself.

Archangel
Wed, 09-23-2009, 12:20 PM
I wonder if these severed zanpakutou have a limited battery charge (and they probably don't know it, except for Muramasa). Muramasa can barely walk anymore. There has to be a reason for it. He's obviously also the first one to lose his master so it would make sense he's going on fumes alone anymore. Unless each and every severed zanpakutou is an added burden to him and he greedily overextended himself.

Who's to say that that's only true for the zanpakutou's?

I'd think it naive to assume that you can separate your soul into 2 separate entities without any side effects

dragonrage
Wed, 09-23-2009, 12:38 PM
The next episode should be interesting, seeing that Hitsugaya never really mastered Hyourinmaru and has a really hard time controlling its full power. It has the potential to be interesting.

Ichigo was made to look rather weak in this episode.

Kraco
Wed, 09-23-2009, 01:41 PM
Ichigo was made to look rather weak in this episode.

At a first glance, but in the end it's just his personality. He had very little intention to fight the chick zanpakutou at all and against Hyourinmaru the fight didn't really start yet. Ichigo possesses no killing intent, so he warms up for fights really slowly.

michelous
Wed, 09-23-2009, 03:13 PM
i think Muramasa wants either aizen's zanpakutou or hollow powers of his own

Archangel
Wed, 09-23-2009, 03:17 PM
i think Muramasa wants either aizen's zanpakutou or hollow powers of his own

How do you know that he's in hueco mundo? Wasn't a garganta an extremely hard thing to prepare for non-hollows?

November 11
Thu, 09-24-2009, 06:02 AM
At a first glance, but in the end it's just his personality. He had very little intention to fight the chick zanpakutou at all and against Hyourinmaru the fight didn't really start yet. Ichigo possesses no killing intent, so he warms up for fights really slowly.

Ichigo gets beaten up but turn the tables at the end by a single overpowering reiatsu strike.:p

Kusanagi
Tue, 09-29-2009, 04:44 PM
So, the most interesting thing for me in the entire arc, is that I cannot recall ever seeing Kenpachi.

Presumably it's because this is filler and as far as I know, the canon hasn't even named his zanpakutou yet. But still, it has me wondering where he went off to.

dragonrage
Tue, 09-29-2009, 06:40 PM
I would say training , probably got lost as well and stuck in some who knows what kind of place.... Yachiru is probably having the time of her life torturing him with wrong directions.

Norseda09
Wed, 11-25-2009, 08:17 PM
thats the thing with bleach...IT KEEPS US GUESSIN...well sorta but heyyy no one knew aizen was a badass villain...well i didnt =p ...man i wanna see yachiru FIGHT