PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 463

Marik
Thu, 09-10-2009, 11:07 PM
SleepyFans - SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/zi3ykj) - MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?oyidzm3urym) - One Manga (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/463/01/)

Death BOO Z
Thu, 09-10-2009, 11:33 PM
oh, raikage...

the one character that brings us hope. if only it was a different story...

sidestepping from someone's gaze= awesome.

Sam98034
Fri, 09-11-2009, 12:13 AM
What, exactly, did Sasuke use to shield the attack? It looks like a rib cage or something. I don't recall seeing these before.

P.S. Anyone think that Madara is trying to become the complete sage of the six paths? They said that the sage split his power between the body and the eye techniques. The unification of both of these might be the 'complete' he's talking about.

Chouonsoku
Fri, 09-11-2009, 12:22 AM
Pretty intense fighting going on here. I'm digging the past couple of chapters. :D Glad to see this series get some of it's action back.

alpha826
Fri, 09-11-2009, 12:29 AM
What, exactly, did Sasuke use to shield the attack? It looks like a rib cage or something. I don't recall seeing these before.

P.S. Anyone think that Madara is trying to become the complete sage of the six paths? They said that the sage split his power between the body and the eye techniques. The unification of both of these might be the 'complete' he's talking about.

that's susano'o the third mangakyou tech.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/392/02/

page 2 is the description and 3-5 the actual technique being used. at least, that's what i thought it was.

even though the raikage hit sasuke through amaterasu, his arm is now on fire, so what the hell is going to do now? side step fast enough to put out the flame?

FireEmblem
Fri, 09-11-2009, 12:39 AM
The fact that the Raikage jumped up so high in the air seems like a setup for him to get owned by some lame surprise shit in the next chapter. Let's hope that is not the case. Please. Let's hope.

BECAUSE THE MOTHERFUCKING RAIKAGE JUST CHOPPED THROUGH AMATERASU.

Naruto_RNG
Fri, 09-11-2009, 01:05 AM
shouldnt sasuke's face/neck b on fire too? I thought everything the flame touches catches fire. Wow so we got susanoo now as well. DB3 said Itachi only gave him Amat. so how did sasuke got susanoo? Thought every MS had its own technique. Just wut the hell is going on here?

Raikage is my fav character now.

Tyreal
Fri, 09-11-2009, 01:22 AM
The fact that the Raikage jumped up so high in the air seems like a setup for him to get owned by some lame surprise shit in the next chapter. Let's hope that is not the case. Please. Let's hope.

Well Susano hasn't completely come out yet. So I'm guessing he will emerge fully and save Sasuke's ass. Either that or Madara will teleport Sasuke to safety in the nick of time, help Sasuke heal up and then tell him if he wants to save the rest of Hawk he will need Itachi's eyes in order to defeat the Raikage.

Pandadice
Fri, 09-11-2009, 01:25 AM
why is Shi so knowledgeable about the sharingan and itachi?

i seriously had no idea what that rib-like armor was until you posted that Alpha >.<..

i'm disappointed with the samurai.

Kensee
Fri, 09-11-2009, 02:11 AM
This might be just me ... but when the Raikage slammed Sauske, all I could think of was a Zangief power bomb =)

Awesome, I found joy in watching Sauske getting hit.

Tyreal
Fri, 09-11-2009, 03:33 AM
why is Shi so knowledgeable about the sharingan and itachi?

They got alot of info about Sasuke from Konoha a few chapters back. I'd assume it would of included info about the Sharingan as well as Itachi.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Fri, 09-11-2009, 03:46 AM
yeeaaaaaa sickpro chapter. raiger bomb? holy fuckinnnn moses!

I hope sasuke gets his own ass to safety and show us he learned something from the whole getting blasted in the neck and had to be put back together... by someone not even this strong. Raikage is a badass, such a relief from the usual naruto scummers.

shinta|hikari
Fri, 09-11-2009, 04:01 AM
Sasuke will most likely win this match, as disgusting as that sounds. It has been setup that way, especially now that Madara starts babbling about Sasuke redeeming the Uchiha or something. Sasuke needs this power-up victory in order to be on par with Naruto and his sage mode, much like Naruto needed victory over Pain to surpass Sasuke (and a lot of others).

Psyke
Fri, 09-11-2009, 04:42 AM

How true. I was cheering when he got pile drivered. :D

darkshadow
Fri, 09-11-2009, 04:51 AM
Raiger Bomb..... my new all favorite attack, damn this chapter rox, Raikage is just too awesome.

NeoCybercoin
Fri, 09-11-2009, 05:26 AM
Finally a good character who knows how to properly kick ass. RAIKAGE FTW

Archangel
Fri, 09-11-2009, 06:47 AM
And because the emo remarks were getting slow, lets make his eyes bleed every time he uses a MS jutsu

Pastor Cookies
Fri, 09-11-2009, 07:02 AM
sidestepping from someone's gaze= awesome.

Totally!...Not only that but his sidestep lead to a samurais death...Awesome!!

Pastor Cookies
Fri, 09-11-2009, 07:23 AM
FUCKING A!! This chapter was insane!! Raising tackle, Power Bomb, Leg drop from the heavens, and a super saiyan jin level II power up. "His power over 9000!!" :eek:

I gotta give Sasuke his props to though...he countered a power bomb with a glowing rib cage...nice!! Then his cooked the ribs with the eternal flames and got karate chopped in the neck...LoL!!

His teams in trouble though. Juugo and Suigetsu are damn masterpieces displayed on the wall and Karin is a sitting duck. I have feeling this is gonna be farewell for the Taka :(

Sasuke will most likely win this match, as disgusting as that sounds. It has been setup that way, especially now that Madara starts babbling about Sasuke redeeming the Uchiha or something. Sasuke needs this power-up victory in order to be on par with Naruto and his sage mode, much like Naruto needed victory over Pain to surpass Sasuke (and a lot of others).

I agree whole heartily! Madara already talked about Sasuke having the potential to surpass Nagato and this fight is the stage for that process. Finally Madara reveals alittle more about his true intentions to become whole. Itachi did mention that Madara as he is now is just a pathetic shell of his former shell so it makes sense. It would be gay if Madara came to the rescue for Sasuke though. I would rather see Sasuke get himself out of his own bind.

Sorry for the double post guys.

EpyonNext
Fri, 09-11-2009, 10:07 AM
VEGETA? WHAT DOES THE SCOUTER SAY ABOUT RAIKAGE'S POWER LEVEL?

Sidnne
Fri, 09-11-2009, 11:59 AM
I couldn't help but laugh my ass off at the first two frames.

Sasuke: Chidori!!
Raikage: Elbow!!

lol

poopdeville
Fri, 09-11-2009, 12:19 PM
This is just a theory, but it is what I think, given the information given so far.

I think the Kyuubi is part of Madara's chakra given physical form, like the monster growing inside of Sasuke. So basically I am saying that bringing the Kyuubi out of his body was the "last" Sharingan technique, and that he lost his eye when the Kyuubi was captured.

Madara wants his eye back.

XanBcoo
Fri, 09-11-2009, 12:20 PM
Goddamn I love Raikage. Almost makes me sad to think that shinta|hikari is probably right and Sasuke will win by some lame technicality like he did against Deidara. Still, this is a good fight so far.

I third cheering Sasuke getting his ass beat down by Raikage on page 4/5.

Also it seems the Samurai have officially become stormtroopers now. I laughed when that one got hit by the Amaterasu.

ELBOW!

Assertn
Fri, 09-11-2009, 03:27 PM
This is just a theory, but it is what I think, given the information given so far.

I think the Kyuubi is part of Madara's chakra given physical form, like the monster growing inside of Sasuke. So basically I am saying that bringing the Kyuubi out of his body was the "last" Sharingan technique, and that he lost his eye when the Kyuubi was captured.

Madara wants his eye back.
Then what about all the other bijuu they've been collecting?

I think on a similar, but perhaps somewhat different vein...
Maybe all the bijuu originated from the sage of the six paths as well, and by combining them with Naruto and Sasuke, Madara can harness the original sage's true power...?

poopdeville
Fri, 09-11-2009, 05:09 PM
I'm not sure about the other bijuu. They're obviously powerful in their own right, so it's a fair point to bring up.

They did say the bijuu are born where hatred festers, like in Sasuke's (and I presume Madara's) heart. If the Uchiha are the revenge machines Madara is describing, the other bijuu could be the chakra manifestations of Uchiha hatred toward the Senju.

Assuming that the bijuu come from hatred chakra-ified and released as an MS technique, then combining all the bijuu could release an "ultimate MS", or even the Rinnegan, much as you describe.

Raven
Fri, 09-11-2009, 06:58 PM
This fight is entertaining, but the fact that Sasuke is obviously gonna win this and will have beaten a Hokage equivalent annoys me. Que sera, sera.

NeoCybercoin
Fri, 09-11-2009, 07:08 PM
I just laughed when I noticed that the Uchiha Crest on Sasuke's back looks like a big question mark on page 2.

Assertn
Fri, 09-11-2009, 07:19 PM
This fight is entertaining, but the fact that Sasuke is obviously gonna win this and will have beaten a Hokage equivalent annoys me. Que sera, sera.
Well....

Sasuke already beat Deidara, who beat Gaara....
So technically Sasuke already outclassed a kage.

Archangel
Fri, 09-11-2009, 07:43 PM
Well....

Sasuke already beat Deidara, who beat Gaara....
So technically Sasuke already outclassed a kage.

-_-

This isn't pokemon

I'm quite convinced that Gaara ( the old one anyway ) would beat the stupid out of Sasuke if the mood was right

shinta|hikari
Fri, 09-11-2009, 07:55 PM
Sasuke is now pulling out random techniques that we have never seen him use before, without even training for them. If that really is Susano-ou and if he can use his Amaterasu with such accuracy and skill, he really should be at kage level.

It sucks and I hate to admit it, but due to Kishi's love for him, it seems Sasuke again got the convenient power-up that places him on par with the kages.

Archangel
Fri, 09-11-2009, 08:01 PM
At least naruto has to train for like a week, Sasuke just pulls these things out of his ass with absolutely no explanation as to how

Assertn
Fri, 09-11-2009, 08:22 PM
-_-

This isn't pokemon

I'm quite convinced that Gaara ( the old one anyway ) would beat the stupid out of Sasuke if the mood was right

Gaara's sand wouldn't protect him from any of Sasuke's doujutsus.

Archangel
Fri, 09-11-2009, 08:27 PM
Gaara's sand wouldn't protect him from any of Sasuke's doujutsus.

Wouldn't he be able to cover his eyes with sand assuming it was quick enough? His sand had some amazing speed in his fight with Deidara

In fact, why not cover his eyes through the whole fight and use his eye of sand for vision?

Keno
Fri, 09-11-2009, 10:01 PM
Almost seems to me like Madara implanted Itachi's eyes on Sasuke. Otherwise, I'll be waiting (hoping) for an explanation as to why Sasuke can do Ameratsu, what appears as a mini-Susano and teh eye bleedz.

enkoujin
Fri, 09-11-2009, 10:04 PM
Itachi transferred some of his powers to Sasuke with a flick to Sasuke's forehead before immediately dying.

Keno
Fri, 09-11-2009, 10:08 PM
lol, I totally forgot that bit.

12345p
Fri, 09-11-2009, 10:08 PM
Did anyone else notice that Madara got exactly what he came there for? The reason why Nagato turned on Akatsuki? No wonder he didn't stick around longer. I do hope he doesn't interfere in the Raikage & Sasuke fight...

Archangel
Fri, 09-11-2009, 11:03 PM
Itachi transferred some of his powers to Sasuke with a flick to Sasuke's forehead before immediately dying.

I was under the impression that the only thing that was transmitted was that 1 time amaterasu that blew off on Tobi's face

SilentSnake
Sat, 09-12-2009, 01:16 AM
I was under the impression that the only thing that was transmitted was that 1 time amaterasu that blew off on Tobi's face

We can't tell for sure what exactly Itachi did to Sasuke there, there was a triggered amaterasu, but as we have seen amaterasu is available to Sasuke as if it was his own technique. There can be more surprises coming.

As for the rib cage - does look like a mini susanoo, but I could use an explanation in, like, the next chapter as to why he has it at all. (like officially saying "itachi implanted more than just amaterasu on me").

Pastor Cookies
Sat, 09-12-2009, 01:35 AM
I'm going with Itachi transferring all of his eye techniques into Sasuke with the forehead tap and amaterasu was just setup to attack madara first thing. The susanoo summon was randmon and I'm under the impression that Sasuke may have yet another techinque...one that is originated from his eyes alone.

Pandadice
Sat, 09-12-2009, 02:27 AM
Sasuke will win by some lame technicality like he did against Deidara. Still, this is a good fight so far.

no, it's not brilliant fighting or tactics, or an "ace in the hole". it's lame technicalities that let him beat deidara...

Sam98034
Sat, 09-12-2009, 02:51 AM
Why are people dissing on Sasuke's abilities? Sasuke is extremely good. He is an Akatsuki level fighter for sure. Few people in the Naruto world could actually kill him. His problem is his overconfidense, I think. He's fought some high level guys and just barely won (with some luck, too). Now he's trying to move up and beat tougher guys, even though he barely beat the previous ones. His problem isn't skill, it's the fact that luck helped him win his previous battles, and it seems like that's what he'll be banking on this time. I guess Sasuke needs some quality wins to redeem himself. Oro was sick, Itachi let him win, Deidara was weak verses lightning, and it was a 4 on 1 with the 8 tails, but Sasuke is still a very skilled fighter.

Naruto_RNG
Sat, 09-12-2009, 12:34 PM
Well according to data book 3 itachi only transfered the flames Tensha Fuuin - Amaterasu - x - Itachi Uchiha. As to why sasuke has susanoo I have no idea. This sharingan bullshit is killing the manga imo.

Uchiha Barles
Sat, 09-12-2009, 12:46 PM
Does the manga writer have anything to do with the date book?

Anyway, I'm with everyone on the Lightning Crown Heavyweight Champion of the Wooooooooooooooooorld! TM kicking the crap out of Sasuke is kind of nice. I'm kind of annoyed at the letting his arm get caught by the Amaterasu thing though. I'm hoping that he has a way to mitigate the damage he does, either by body flickering out of it, or by having the lightning shield he's using cause the flame to extinguish before it consumes his arm. If something to that effect doesn't happen, Sasuke'll have won in a non-gimmicky fashion.

Assertn
Sat, 09-12-2009, 01:15 PM
Guys...this is what happened...

Itachi put a seal on Sasuke that triggers an Amaterasu whenever Madara shows his face. Therefore, Madara has to keep his mask on in front of Sasuke.

Sasuke's MS was enabled by killing his brother. So far, I'm going to assume that everyone with MS has access to the same (or at least most of the same) techniques, which is why Sasuke has Amaterasu and Susano. Sasuke also has Kakashi's space displacement jutsu, as seen when he used it to remove the Amaterasu he unleashed on Killerbee.

If this is true, then Sasuke should have Tsukuyomi. Which would beg the question, why the hell hasn't he defeated everyone in the room already?

darkmetal505
Sat, 09-12-2009, 01:29 PM
Lol, Raiga Bomb copy of Liger Bomb:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOirZUNLHWw

darkshadow
Sat, 09-12-2009, 04:18 PM
Sasuke also has Kakashi's space displacement jutsu, as seen when he used it to remove the Amaterasu he unleashed on Killerbee.

That was not space time displacement, he actually put the flames out, itachi did the same a couple of times, this should just be another ability of amaterasu same as with changing its shape and path.

Pastor Cookies
Sat, 09-12-2009, 05:00 PM
@ Darkshadow: Your location is hilarious...sidestepping your gaze...You kids keep me living with funniness...Now back to the topic I agree with Darkshadow being that Sasuke doesn't have Kakashis eye tech he just simply put it out like Itachi did to him back when they were fighting. Now that would be too much if he did have it though and I actually like Sasuke.

About Raikages arm...I don't think its just him arm he'll have to be worrying about. Amaterasu won't just stop there. If he could put the flames out with his speed thats one thing but with his speed I think he'll just make things worse because the wind created by his fast movements will just make it spread...or not.

On a different note does anybody think its possible that Madara will come and rescue just Sasuke leaving behind his comrades?

poopdeville
Sat, 09-12-2009, 06:45 PM
That was not space time displacement, he actually put the flames out, itachi did the same a couple of times, this should just be another ability of amaterasu same as with changing its shape and path.

When did Itachi put Amaterasu out? He used it twice on Sasuke: once on Sasuke's fireball, and once on his finger wing (and Sasuke's "body" continued to burn after Sasuke did his replacement)

UChessmaster
Sat, 09-12-2009, 08:06 PM
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/390/07/

poopdeville
Sat, 09-12-2009, 08:18 PM
Sasuke's body is ash, and he escaped... I guess what's his face says so though. I concede.

The Chancellor
Sat, 09-12-2009, 08:39 PM
Fuck nuggets. Does anybody think its possible that Madara will come and rescue just Sasuke leaving behind his comrades? Only if he's fed up with waiting for his plan to take shape. If not then no he'll just have Juugo and the rest of them on his ass yelling @ him to give sasuke back.

I'm actually more worried about other things. The main reason I'm concerned and deny the comparison of the four of those guys is because Kishi is giving Sasuke a Google like IPO growth in terms of his power level. At this rate he'll peak in no time and then what? He'll be a kage level at like age 2o and then he'll use those moves he's gotten over time. It's too much too fast. In a good character outline its best to have growth over time. Sasuke's has been way too fast.

@assertn:
I agree. I think everyone should be dead. That's another thing. Why the hell does he keep using the black flame over and over again against strong people? Didn't itachi give him like 4 of his moves after they fought? He's used nothing but the black flame.

Sidnne
Sun, 09-13-2009, 10:24 AM
When Tobi says he wants to be complete, he means he wants his eye back from Kakashi.

Archangel
Sun, 09-13-2009, 10:26 AM
When Tobi says he wants to be complete, he means he wants his eye back from Kakashi.

This is why i say the One Manga / Sleepy Fans combo sucks

Go read binktopia's release, it gives a whole new meaning to the scene

Pastor Cookies
Sun, 09-13-2009, 03:51 PM
Only if he's fed up with waiting for his plan to take shape. If not then no he'll just have Juugo and the rest of them on his ass yelling @ him to give sasuke back.

Well Madara already said that its time for him to take action himself after Nagato died. Like I said early Chancellor the way things are looking now...team Taki are sitting ducks. Karin is in hiding while Suigetsu and Juugo are both being displayed on the wall as artpieces, while reinforcements just came unto the scene. Sasuke has to save his own ass at the moment. Madara seems as if he is only interested in Sasuke's well being and not the whole gang.

I'm actually more worried about other things. The main reason I'm concerned and deny the comparison of the four of those guys is because Kishi is giving Sasuke a Google like IPO growth in terms of his power level. At this rate he'll peak in no time and then what? He'll be a kage level at like age 2o and then he'll use those moves he's gotten over time. It's too much too fast. In a good character outline its best to have growth over time. Sasuke's has been way too fast.

To start things off this series has already passed its climax, if not its definitely getting closer to it.Your right about Sasuke's fast paced improvement though. I mean since the beginning of the series Sasuke has always been known to excel at extremely fast rates from training and from near death experiences...(which are basically almost all of his fights) At this rate Sasuke will peak in no time reaching kage level status...hell hes already there. Hes been compared to becoming stronger than Nagato and his potential and sharingan has been commented on by both Orochimaru and Madara stating that he has the potential to surpass Itachi and his eyes.

Naruto's strength lays in his crazy chakra levels due to the fox, his abstract way of thinking, and his Jesus ability to transmute the hearts of the people around him...while Sasuke's strength comes from both his sharingan and...his ability to absorb experience as quick as hell and apply it on the fly. The latter in my opinion is Sasuke's true strength and I think a lot of people have overlooked this trait due to the eye candy of the sharingan being the primary focus of everyone around Sasuke. No matter how sloppy your tactics are the stronger the boss the more experience points you gain and Sasukes like a fucking +20 EXP amulet with the benefits of a saiyan.

Why the hell does he keep using the black flame over and over again against strong people? Didn't itachi give him like 4 of his moves after they fought? He's used nothing but the black flame.

At this point in the story the black flame is the most popular and effective offensive and NOW defensive attack at his disposal. The stronger ninjas are dispelling his Tsukuyomi techniques by pumping themselves with uber amounts of chakra or however the hell Raikage countered Sasuke's latest genjustu attempt on him.(Maybe you can give me an explanation on that) Another reason why I think Sasuke favors Amaterasu is because he learned he can put out the flames therefore making the technique more flexible adding his own creativity to how it is unleashed.

SilentSnake
Sun, 09-13-2009, 05:17 PM
Actually, it WAS officially stated that Itachi gave Sasuke all his eye techs:

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/397/11/

So it looks like various MS do possess different eye techniques after all and Susanoo shouldn't be a surprise. Another thing is the sword Itachi had for Susanoo and the shield, which weren't supposed to be part of Susanoo I presume but physical objects Itachi "gave" to his technique somehow. (and they were both supposed to be very powerful)

Sasuke generally favours amaterasu because he would own enemies too easily with tsukuyomi imo :))))) besides, we might still see it in this very fight, after all we had amaterasu, now we have Susanoo and maybe tsukuyomi will come next, which leads to another question - what will twisted Sasuke's mind come up with as a torment place for his victims? Maybe he will place them alongside him in his traumatic past and will storytell them to death? :D

Pastor Cookies
Mon, 09-14-2009, 03:37 PM
He already used Tsukuyomi against the 8 tails remember. He made spikes shoot out from all over the 8 tails body but the effects were cancelled by the 8 tails chakra. I still don't understand why Sasuke genjustu didn't work against the Raikage though.

Assertn
Mon, 09-14-2009, 03:58 PM
If sasuke can remove the flames at will then why were you complaining about him not getting burned in the face?

darkshadow
Mon, 09-14-2009, 04:38 PM
Because, from what we have seen, putting the flames out is a pretty hard thing to do, puts lots of stress on the user and they flames don't go out instantly, they just grow smaller until they die out. Sasuke didn't even get a single mark on his face >_>.

XanBcoo
Mon, 09-14-2009, 06:22 PM
no, it's not brilliant fighting or tactics, or an "ace in the hole". it's lame technicalities that let him beat deidara...
"Paper beats Rock" is not brilliant fighting tactics. It especially bugs me since the elemental strengths/weaknesses were never explored again. It was essentially introduced just for that one fight.

I don't want Sasuke about to breath his last breath on the ground as the Raikage stands over him, then Sasuke smirks and reminds the Raikage of some dumb little fact pulled out of the ether causing him to fall over dead. Sasuke wins. Everybody rages. I stop reading the manga.

Archangel
Mon, 09-14-2009, 06:33 PM
"Paper beats Rock" is not brilliant fighting tactics. It especially bugs me since the elemental strengths/weaknesses were never explored again. It was essentially introduced just for that one fight.

I don't want Sasuke about to breath his last breath on the ground as the Raikage stands over him, then Sasuke smirks and reminds the Raikage of some dumb little fact pulled out of the ether causing him to fall over dead. Sasuke wins. Everybody rages. I stop reading the manga.

Don't even.

We all know that naruto is like crack these days

Dark Dragon
Mon, 09-14-2009, 08:19 PM
Sasuke is not going to lose, this is pretty obvious. I just hope that he doesn't end up killing Raikage, since we don't need to see another awesome guy killed off by that worthless excuse of a character.

Pastor Cookies
Mon, 09-14-2009, 08:50 PM
This is Sasukes chance to evolve yet again. I don't see him losing to a macho man leg drop either. There are three things that can come to his rescue. A more transformed Susanoo, Madara, or Gaara and I would hate to see Madara save his hateful toy solder.

Pandadice
Mon, 09-14-2009, 11:56 PM

the way he fought with deidara may have been simply "paper beats rock". but the way he beat/survived deidara would be more an "ace in the hole"... which i guess should be looked at as standard ninja preparation

dude the elemental properties were brought up back in the hidan/kakuzu fight. there was all this stuff about lightening beating rock, and how air powers-up fire and stuff

Prof. Chaos
Tue, 09-15-2009, 01:58 AM
At this point in the story the black flame is the most popular and effective offensive and NOW defensive attack at his disposal. The stronger ninjas are dispelling his Tsukuyomi techniques by pumping themselves with uber amounts of chakra or however the hell Raikage countered Sasuke's latest genjustu attempt on him.(Maybe you can give me an explanation on that) Another reason why I think Sasuke favors Amaterasu is because he learned he can put out the flames therefore making the technique more flexible adding his own creativity to how it is unleashed.

Actually Itachi said something that using Tsukuyomi used about half his chakra. But at the same time, it seems that the Raikage has enough speed to avoid his gaze long enough to be locked into it.

But I think if Raikage has his arm engulfed with Amaratsu, then he might pull what Hibachi did in Bleach and cut off his arm and transfer it to Sasuke and force his hand to remove the flames, further draining his chakra supplies.

Keno
Tue, 09-15-2009, 03:43 AM
"Somehow, at the last second, he transfered all his eye techniques into you", says the very shadowy and mysterious Tobi/"Madara". Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't the real Madara anyway, but maybe his eyes are and we all know how strong forces like Orochimaru seem to try to take over the hosts. I still have a gut feeling that Tobi/"Madara" actually implanted Itachi's eyes on him w/out his consent.

Or maybe that is what I would prefer to have happened anyway. :p

EDIT: I sometimes even think that whole Itachi monologue by Tobi was a load of crap. Probably some genjutsu with all those sharingan shots of his. Sasuke suddenly remembered Itachi crying after killing everyone, after the little chit-chat? I don't buy it. Same with the recent Naruto chat. Both dumbly looked straight at him and what's to prevent Tobi from doing "something"?

Pastor Cookies
Tue, 09-15-2009, 04:56 PM
But I think if Raikage has his arm engulfed with Amaratsu, then he might pull what Hibachi did in Bleach and cut off his arm and transfer it to Sasuke and force his hand to remove the flames, further draining his chakra supplies.[/QUOTE]

I can defiently see the Raikage cutting off his arm to avoid the flames from spreading but I don't see him transferring it to Sasuke. Not a bad idea though :cool:

Sam98034
Tue, 09-15-2009, 05:43 PM
"Somehow, at the last second, he transfered all his eye techniques into you", says the very shadowy and mysterious Tobi/"Madara". Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't the real Madara anyway, but maybe his eyes are and we all know how strong forces like Orochimaru seem to try to take over the hosts. I still have a gut feeling that Tobi/"Madara" actually implanted Itachi's eyes on him w/out his consent.

Or maybe that is what I would prefer to have happened anyway. :p

EDIT: I sometimes even think that whole Itachi monologue by Tobi was a load of crap. Probably some genjutsu with all those sharingan shots of his. Sasuke suddenly remembered Itachi crying after killing everyone, after the little chit-chat? I don't buy it. Same with the recent Naruto chat. Both dumbly looked straight at him and what's to prevent Tobi from doing "something"?

That's interesting. I think the idea that Sasuke has Itachi's eyes is a lot more probable than Itachi transferring all of his techniques. Tobi must have put them in while Sasuke was still knocked out. This would probably be why Tobi had such high hopes for Sasuke and why he thought Sasuke would surpass Itachi, since he knew there was no way Itachi would take Sasuke's eyes to get more power. It's also a better explanation of why Sasuke auto-attacked Madara.

poopdeville
Tue, 09-15-2009, 05:54 PM
I thought the Eternal MS would stop the bleeding/damage the MS does to the eye. And if Sasuke has Itachi's MS, he has the EMS.

UChessmaster
Tue, 09-15-2009, 08:06 PM
I thought the Eternal MS would stop the bleeding/damage the MS does to the eye. And if Sasuke has Itachi's MS, he has the EMS.

Sasuke doesn`t has Itachi`s eyes or the EMS.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/403/17/

toonice714
Tue, 09-15-2009, 09:24 PM
This might be just me ... but when the Raikage slammed Sauske, all I could think of was a Zangief power bomb =)

I wish it was a gief spinning piledriver but it was more like alex from 3rd strike.

So they have successfully turned sasuke into an itachi clone. This series' character models are slowly starting to be less inventive like super smash bros extra characters. (got enough video game refernces yet?)

Everyone is dreading the possibility of sasuke beating the raikage but i think it is more plausible for other kages to step in and ruin the flow/direction of this fight. I think if another kage jumps in, it will allow sasuke a cheap shot, mode of escape, or a window to attack his primary goal which is danzou. I hope that happens because i want to see gaara fight the old kage (doukage?). Also the other ninja dont seem to be fodder. It looks like the aides each kage brought are fairly useful as the cloud village and the mist village have demonstrated. These chapters are building up some great potential match ups.

poopdeville
Tue, 09-15-2009, 10:45 PM
Sasuke doesn`t has Itachi`s eyes or the EMS.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/403/17/

Yeah, that's what I thought/my point. Sasuke has been bleeding from the eye balls for a long time now.

Good catch though. Demonstrable proof is better than an argument built on (reasonable -- that the EMS stops eye blood) outside assumptions.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Wed, 09-16-2009, 04:43 AM
I wish it was a gief spinning piledriver but it was more like alex from 3rd strike.

So they have successfully turned sasuke into an itachi clone. This series' character models are slowly starting to be less inventive like super smash bros extra characters. (got enough video game refernces yet?)

Everyone is dreading the possibility of sasuke beating the raikage but i think it is more plausible for other kages to step in and ruin the flow/direction of this fight. I think if another kage jumps in, it will allow sasuke a cheap shot, mode of escape, or a window to attack his primary goal which is danzou. I hope that happens because i want to see gaara fight the old kage (doukage?). Also the other ninja dont seem to be fodder. It looks like the aides each kage brought are fairly useful as the cloud village and the mist village have demonstrated. These chapters are building up some great potential match ups.

we can only pray it comes down to a full on jerry springer showdown of epic kage proportions

samsonlonghair
Thu, 09-17-2009, 04:08 PM
Just caught up on Naruto. These are such effing cool chapters. Raikage will definitely survive this fight. He's the coolest new character introduced since the time jump.