PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden Episode 126

Marik
Thu, 09-10-2009, 09:58 AM
[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden 126 - 720p (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=85291) | 480p (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=85290)

[Taka]​ Naruto​ Shippuuden​ 126​ - 720p (http://www.takafansubs.com/torrents/%5BTaka%5D_Naruto_Shippuuden_126_%5B720p%5D%5B9DFA 4457%5D.mp4.torrent) | 480p (http://www.takafansubs.com/torrents/%5BTaka%5D_Naruto_Shippuuden_126_%5B480p%5D%5B6E45 630B%5D.mp4.torrent)

[Nipponsei] NARUTO Shippuuden ED10 Single - My ANSWER [SEAMO].zip (http://tracker.minglong.org/torrents/%5BNipponsei%5D%20NARUTO%20Shippuuden%20ED10%20Sin gle%20-%20My%20ANSWER%20%5BSEAMO%5D.zip.torrent)

Next episode doesn't air until 9/24.

antiravage
Thu, 09-10-2009, 10:47 AM
I guess I’ll wait for taka, the timing of the horriblesubs subs are off. At least the 480p version is.

Kraco
Thu, 09-10-2009, 11:16 AM
I didn't notice any gross timing issues in the 720p version.

The episode wasn't that bad even if not that good either. Not that much happened, and they even chose the cheap way out of the Naruto Itachi meeting by revealing nothing at all of Itachi's message. The latter half of the episode was somewhat strange because I kept expecting Tsunade to say or hear something profound with that look of hers. I guess she was just drunk, after all...

At least we learned something of Naruto's parents, but after all this time it didn't have much of an impact anymore.

I'm not the greatest fan of flashbacks so I'll have to see the next episode first to judge how good the prospects of the following weeks are. I hope they aren't totally meaningless flashbacks, though.

Marik
Thu, 09-10-2009, 11:19 AM
Hrmm, that sucks. I had no problems with the 720p version.

I thoroughly enjoyed this episode mainly because of the Tsunade and Jiraiya scenes. The studio did a good job with those. Tsunade was kind of cute in her drunken state.

Penner
Thu, 09-10-2009, 12:22 PM
OH my gooooood, Tsunade is SO CUTE when shes drunk/flustered and emotional, its just adorable!

Jessper
Thu, 09-10-2009, 12:24 PM
At least we learned something of Naruto's parents, but after all this time it didn't have much of an impact anymore.

I'm just glad we won't have anymore arguments about the 4th being Naruto's father.

Looks like Jiraiya is going to die which is both sad and exciting. By that I mean you know it is going to be one hell of a fight if he goes down, I'm hoping it will be Pain.

Harima Kenji
Thu, 09-10-2009, 04:15 PM
I'm just glad we won't have anymore arguments about the 4th being Naruto's father.

Looks like Jiraiya is going to die which is both sad and exciting. By that I mean you know it is going to be one hell of a fight if he goes down, I'm hoping it will be Pain.
It really was that kind of ending..you just know he's going to die..

antiravage
Thu, 09-10-2009, 05:33 PM
Seems like Jiraiya is going to try to kill the akatsuki leader, or will it be just a spying mission? From the way Tsunade was crying and the fact that the next episode is a two hour special Jiraiya gaiden it feels like things aren’t looking good for him.

unandpw
Thu, 09-10-2009, 10:39 PM
No birdjob! What a disappointment.

Pessu
Fri, 09-11-2009, 01:12 AM
Kinda lame how obvious its that Jirayia will die now.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 09-11-2009, 04:01 AM
Yeah, no kidding. Jirayia is getting the exact same kinda of scenes we got from Asuma right before he died. I'm not looking forward to Jirayia dying.
I'm just glad we won't have anymore arguments about the 4th being Naruto's father. Yeah, that wasn't really much of a reveal to me. I was not at all surprised because, duh, he looks just like him. I've thought it since the first time they showed us what the 4th looked like.

Mugen
Fri, 09-11-2009, 10:45 AM
Yeah, no kidding. Jirayia is getting the exact same kinda of scenes we got from Asuma right before he died. I'm not looking forward to Jirayia dying..
+1

I'm really curious what Itachi had to say to Naruto.. damn cliffhingers

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Fri, 09-11-2009, 04:06 PM
OH my gooooood, Tsunade is SO CUTE when shes drunk/flustered and emotional, its just adorable!

Agreed. I liked how she made it a point to tell him that if anything went down to send a toad and she would be right there personally.

Also loved hearing about Naruto's mom for once!

DarthEnderX
Fri, 09-11-2009, 04:21 PM
I wonder why Naruto uses his moms surname instead of his fathers.

Marik
Fri, 09-11-2009, 05:38 PM
[Taka]​ Naruto​ Shippuuden​ 126​ - 720p (http://www.takafansubs.com/torrents/%5BTaka%5D_Naruto_Shippuuden_126_%5B720p%5D%5B9DFA 4457%5D.mp4.torrent) | 480p (http://www.takafansubs.com/torrents/%5BTaka%5D_Naruto_Shippuuden_126_%5B480p%5D%5B6E45 630B%5D.mp4.torrent)

Jessper
Sat, 09-12-2009, 01:56 AM

I imagine it was so he wouldn't know the 4th was his father, and maybe so the rest of his generation wouldn't know either. They seemed all about the secrets around his life for sure, even though there was no way you could keep a secret like that.

DarthEnderX
Sat, 09-12-2009, 04:12 AM
I think it's weird that they kept that a secret now that I think about it.

I mean, he's the son of the villages greatest hero...you'd think maybe they'd want people to know that instead of just thinking he's the demon vessel and treating him like shit his whole childhood.

If I was the 4th's ghost, I'd be pretty pissed right about now.

ASSpirine
Sat, 09-12-2009, 05:39 AM
The thought that the 4th wanted to harbour the most dangerous demon ever in his own infant son is quite strange :p
And thus branding him for life as the demon fox kid...

DarthEnderX
Sat, 09-12-2009, 03:25 PM
Well, considering the 4th's method of Jinchuuriki creation seems to be the least damaging of the ones we've seen, I think his intention was to give his son all the Kyuubi's power so that he could become a hero that protects the Hidden Leaf.

Buffalobiian
Sat, 09-12-2009, 10:52 PM

Nah, what I think will happen is that he'll have an epic fight with Pain and win. Then, when he's either about to kill him or extract information from him, Madara appears and Jiraiya's dead before you know it. It's both awesome (because he's above Pain) and "F*CK!!" at the same time.

Since Madara is currently portrayed as the strongest, most badass villain to date, he'd be the perfect candidate for Naruto's revenge target, as well as the final trial to becoming the 6th Hokage.

The thought that the 4th wanted to harbour the most dangerous demon ever in his own infant son is quite strange
And thus branding him for life as the demon fox kid...

What's he going to do? Seal it in some random couple's newborn? He obviously saw the potential and danger for the Kyuubi to be used by Konoha, and it's not a risk nor responsibility any parent would want to give their kid before they even know how to walk. Being the Hokage, the most responsible only thing he could have done was to palm it off to his own kid. I don't know what he felt like when he did it, but I'd imagine he has high hopes for him.

I loved the Jiraiya/Tsunade interaction. The tears at the end just made it for me.

Kraco
Sun, 09-13-2009, 12:15 AM
Nah, what I think will happen is that he'll have an epic fight with Pain and win. Then, when he's either about to kill him or extract information from him, Madara appears and Jiraiya's dead before you know it. It's both awesome (because he's above Pain) and "F*CK!!" at the same time.

We have no idea how tough Pain is, though, so Jiraiya beating him wouldn't necessarily be that awesome. We have only heard nobody has beaten Pain before. That doesn't need to mean anything but that the man has chosen his opponents wisely in the past. Although never having lost is a weakness in itself.

Thus it would be more worthwhile if Pain slays Jiraiya and then comes after Naruto, because that would definitely put Naruto against a real, proven mofo as I doubt Jiraiya will go down without a fight.

Maybe we would get to see (and hear) again Naruto's wind rasengan that his pitifully envious peers and superiors don't want to see again due to its power.

Buffalobiian
Sun, 09-13-2009, 03:20 AM
We have no idea how tough Pain is, though, so Jiraiya beating him wouldn't necessarily be that awesome. We have only heard nobody has beaten Pain before. That doesn't need to mean anything but that the man has chosen his opponents wisely in the past. Although never having lost is a weakness in itself.

Thus it would be more worthwhile if Pain slays Jiraiya and then comes after Naruto, because that would definitely put Naruto against a real, proven mofo as I doubt Jiraiya will go down without a fight.

I actually forgot all that stuff about Pain being undefeated. Now that you reminded me, Pain killing Jiraiya does sound more interesting, mainly because then Naruto becomes the one to take down the undefeated one.

Archangel
Sun, 09-13-2009, 10:06 AM

I'm sure that's the only surname he knows

DarthEnderX
Sun, 09-13-2009, 09:56 PM
Why would he even know that one? I mean, I assume they were both dead before he was old enough remember them or else he'd have, I dunno, a picture or something?

Buffalobiian
Sun, 09-13-2009, 10:06 PM
I always assumed the Third gave him that name. Before Ibuki, basically no one gave a shit about him, right? Being an orphan with a demon fox no one wants anything to do with, again the responsibility lands in the lap of the Hokage on duty.

Marik
Sun, 09-13-2009, 10:11 PM
You mean Iruka-sensei?

I agree that it was probably the Third's doing.

Buffalobiian
Sun, 09-13-2009, 10:16 PM
Yes, I meant Iruka. Thought it didn't sound quite right.

(Haha, imagime Ibuki as a parent. You wouldn't get away with lying. :p )

Artris
Fri, 09-18-2009, 05:30 AM
Maybe the 4th wanted Naruto to use his mother's name because she died giving birth to him, or died shortly after his birth or something. Seems like something a father would do. Would also take care of the 'you want to do what?!' response he would get asking her to let him 'seal the demon fox in our son'. Though likely since he was hokage there would be little objection anyways.

Would be nice if we found out more in the Jiraiya Special, though I'm not counting on it.

ASSpirine
Fri, 09-18-2009, 03:50 PM
Was it ever told why the 4th didn't seal the kyuubi inside his own body like the third did with Oro's arm?

Was it that he wanted Konoha to have a bijuu as a weapon like the other villages?

Buffalobiian
Fri, 09-18-2009, 06:46 PM
Was it that he wanted Konoha to have a bijuu as a weapon like the other villages?

That was the point, I'm pretty sure.

Right at the beginning, they also said something about how the Fox was so evil and all that it couldn't be sealed in just anybody, and had to be sealed in a baby because it was pure of heart.

Archangel
Fri, 09-18-2009, 07:31 PM
That was the point, I'm pretty sure.

Right at the beginning, they also said something about how the Fox was so evil and all that it couldn't be sealed in just anybody, and had to be sealed in a baby because it was pure of heart.

I don't remember that. When did they mention it?

Buffalobiian
Fri, 09-18-2009, 08:22 PM
I don't remember that. When did they mention it?

Like the first episode or something? I forgot.

ASSpirine
Sat, 09-19-2009, 07:45 AM
I can't recall that ever being mentioned actually...

Buffalobiian
Sat, 09-19-2009, 07:59 AM
I can't recall that ever being mentioned actually...

eh. Maybe I'm making up memories again.

edit: That, or I confused it with something. Most likely Kyou Kara Maou.

poopdeville
Sat, 09-19-2009, 12:17 PM
Well, Kakashi (or Yamato) said that Naruto was the only person who could hold the Kyuubi and not rely on it.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/299/11/

Kraco
Sat, 09-19-2009, 01:21 PM
Well, Kakashi (or Yamato) said that Naruto was the only person who could hold the Kyuubi and not rely on it.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/299/11/

Goddam shitty advice. It's so ugly when those Konoha people are so envious of Kyuubi's powers. Too bad Naruto is so stupid that he will listen to them and believe every word.

Keno
Sun, 09-20-2009, 01:19 AM
Goddam shitty advice. It's so ugly when those Konoha people are so envious of Kyuubi's powers. Too bad Naruto is so stupid that he will listen to them and believe every word.

It always gives me the feeling he will lose the Kyuubi before the whole story is over. Maybe it could even play a part on the final battle. Surpassing the 4th, in a sense. Would be too boring and kind of predictable though. :(

Assertn
Sun, 09-20-2009, 12:36 PM
Yes, I meant Iruka. Thought it didn't sound quite right.

(Haha, imagime Ibuki as a parent. You wouldn't get away with lying. :p )
You mean Ibiki? (lol)

It would make sense to give Naruto his mother's surname, considering that most of the stuff about the 4th and Kyubi is meant to be kept secret.

ASSpirine
Sun, 09-20-2009, 05:29 PM
Why is the "stuff" (what stuff btw?) about the 4th a secret?
That Kyuubi is a secret I can understand...

poopdeville
Sun, 09-27-2009, 08:32 PM
@ASSpirine: Manga readers know something about your "why" question, but cannot say. Suffice it to say that the Kyuubi isn't all that it seems.

Even though this isn't such a satisfying answer, the Third Hokage seemed to agree, and tried to protect Naruto from his past. Heck, remember that the Kyuubi met Uchiha Madara at some point in the past.

Edit: finally watching this. I hope it is as good as I hoped.

That stuff with Enma and Sarutobi is filler. In the manga, Sarutobi suggested they go peeping at the baths together.

I pictured Jiraiya's mentor toad a different color.

Damn, Yahiko sounds like he's 20.

Also, Jiraiya became a missing nin when he decided to leave the village and teach the kids. So being a missing nin isn't that bad. It's a label villages use on people they want to distance themselves from politically.