PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 372

6Zabuza9
Fri, 09-04-2009, 07:38 AM
Online viewing: http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/372/

Death BOO Z
Fri, 09-04-2009, 08:07 AM
pretty much fillerific.

maybe he has the power to use dead spirits (of hollows, who are a combination of several dead spirits of humans) as a weapon, and because he is so awesome with his army of dead hollows brought back from the uber-death to the regular death state (in the forms of soul wolves), he is alone with his awesome.

on a more tactical note: the guy has a weapon who makes huge explosions and creates masses of smoke. he also counts alot about attacking the enemy when it's the 'perfect' moment. wouldn't he think of a way to quickly clear out the smoke? some sort of kidou? wind magic? giant fan? keep a Pidgeot around? there are dozens of ways to do it.

Sidnne
Fri, 09-04-2009, 12:16 PM
/yawn.

I took a break from Bleach for a while and just got caught up to see if had gotten any better, but it hasn't. The Vaizards showing up was a little exciting, but the writing and dialogue is just awful. There's 10,000 irrelevant characters who are all given equal screen time, and as a result this arc has been dragging on for, what, 4 years now? Awful.

Nadouku
Fri, 09-04-2009, 01:02 PM
Stark has wolf allies, huh?

Logrus
Fri, 09-04-2009, 03:50 PM
Agree this is a bit toooo slow progress.
Tho the death on the old guy was at least something.

But the thing they better not skip is to see the bankai of the guy with pink dress and dual swords.

The Chancellor
Fri, 09-04-2009, 04:38 PM
But the thing they better not skip is to see the bankai of the guy with pink dress and dual swords. I agree. I'll be pissed if they don't show that one. They already prepped it though with him releasing and showing some shikai moves. If you look back he was about to go bankai until the other captain stopped him.

Archangel
Thu, 09-10-2009, 07:09 PM
This release makes fatty look even more pathetic by comparison