PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden Episode 125

Marik
Thu, 09-03-2009, 03:50 PM
[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden 125 - 720p (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=84046) | 480p (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=84045)

antiravage
Thu, 09-03-2009, 03:59 PM
I just have one thing to say, Pain is going to show the true meaning of Pain. Finally we’ll have the chance to see what the high-level beyond kage level characters are capable of in the anime.

Marik
Thu, 09-03-2009, 04:07 PM
For the first time in a long time, I'm excited about watching this show.

Harima Kenji
Thu, 09-03-2009, 06:47 PM
Never expected the way it ended.. a real WTF moment. Really nice, because I was wondering this week if we ever hear about him again, since Kyuubi talked about it in ep 1.. I hoped to learn more of him. Itachi seems to know about him already, since he said he wasn't the sole survivor even if Sasuke died.

Mugen
Thu, 09-03-2009, 08:20 PM
so just to clarify.. deidara is dead now?

DarthEnderX
Thu, 09-03-2009, 09:00 PM
Oh my god. SO FREAKING AWESOME!

Tobi is the main villain? That is pimptastic!

I am SO glad that he told us his name immediately and didn't just flash the Sharingan, leaving us to argue for weeks if it was Ubito.

I was really hoping they'd explain the Transportation Jutsu when naruto, as usual, didn't know what the hell they were talking about.

Lightning teleport ftw!

antiravage
Thu, 09-03-2009, 09:38 PM
I was really hoping they'd explain the Transportation Jutsu when naruto, as usual, didn't know what the hell they were talking about.

Lightning teleport ftw!
There was no teleportation jutsu per se involved. Sasuke just summoned Manda and entered his mouth and went to the snake world, that’s why Suigetsu had to summon Manda back or else Sasuke would have been stuck with the snakes. Madara is different, one moment he was in the place where Sasuke and Deidara fought, the other he was talking with the akatsuki leader, so he must be as fast as Gai, or he has some kind of teleportation jutsu.

About the Obito=Tobi theory, that is and will forever be the most retarded idea ever. The manga said so itself, on that day, two heroes were born, one became known as Sharingan no Kakashi, the other had his name written on the memorial stone. They are heroes, get it?

Obito lost one of his sharingans and the other one was crushed, no way would he ever be alive, and even if he was he sure wouldn’t be a baddy, he had no reasons to.

ASSpirine
Thu, 09-03-2009, 10:22 PM
Never ever thought of Tobi to be the brains behind Akatsuki... The whole time when he was Deidara's "sidekick" he must have been only watching. So cool that Uchiha Madara is still alive, I think we're going to hear a great background story.

Hmm, maybe I have to dig up the episode(s) where he was mentioned, only thing I remembered that he was the first to ever reach Mangekyou sharingan and did it by killing his best friend. But how long was that ago?

Naruto Shippuuden is really great nowadays, maybe the animators finally realized what they did to the story with their slow episodes and fillers.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 09-03-2009, 10:25 PM
So cool that Uchiha Madara is still alive, I think we're going to hear a great background story.Yeah, but who IS he? Sasuke's never heard of him, so he wasn't in the village when the rest of the clan was killed. Is he a Missing Nin?

Madara is different, one moment he was in the place where Sasuke and Deidara fought, the other he was talking with the akatsuki leader, so he must be as fast as Gai, or he has some kind of teleportation jutsu.Um, they showed how he did it. He turned into lightning and zapped away.

Oh, one other thing. Sharingan also mind controls now? That thing is the worst plot device since Superman.

Azonalanthious
Thu, 09-03-2009, 11:25 PM
Sharingan mind controlled the first time we saw it, when it back in the Zabuza arc and has done so many other times, though not in the 'make someone a zombie' sense. That's the essense of all Genijutsu, from what I've seen. We've repeatedly seen it used to make people see things that aren't real - summon the snake, make him see a tasty mouse, then let him flee the giant explosion. I see nothing wrong with this in terms of a plot device, its well within the established abilities of the power. Now... I've no idea why it changed how the snake's eyes looked, but thats a different issue.

I'm of two minds about this ep. I enjoyed it, a great deal. But I also figured out the figure in the shadows was Tobi before they showed him. And I was thinking to myself as I watched that I would have to post that I thought that here when I finished, so ya'll would be impressed when I was right... and then he walked out of the shadows and proved me right before I had a chance to tell anyone. Bad Tobi, bad.

Kagari
Fri, 09-04-2009, 12:36 AM
It's been a while since I'm this excited for the show each week...

But I've loved the pacing and plots from the past several episodes...making up for that horrendous filler arc!

I was blown away with this episode. Pain looks friggen awesome, and Tobi = Uchiha Madara, woah there slow down...

I Wonder if Itachi knows that Madara is the head honcho, or if he just knows he's alive? The others seemed to have no idea who Tobi really was.

I hope "Tobi" still shows up from time to time, will miss the "Seeemmmpaaaaiii!!!!!!"

Penner
Fri, 09-04-2009, 01:06 AM
It's been so long since i've looked forward to watching Naruto as much as i do now, awesome stuff!

Pandadice
Fri, 09-04-2009, 02:33 AM
Hmm, maybe I have to dig up the episode(s) where he was mentioned, only thing I remembered that he was the first to ever reach Mangekyou sharingan and did it by killing his best friend. But how long was that ago?

the 9-tails name-drops him in the first scene of the first episode of Shippuuden (you know, the flash-forward where sasuke goes inside narutos head and sees the kyuubi, and then pops him...). so yeah, 9-tails knows him.
-

so i started the episode, adn the first half what with explaining sasuke's escape was cool, but then it kinda went bland in the middle, and the animation seemed real choppy. like, especially the scene with sasuke and his crew in their room. that all was kinda bland.

but then in the end it shows Pains city and it's like the atmosphere of the episode changed entirely, and it was awesome. but then madara does that overly dramatic introduction with a super deep voice, and then runs out on the edge and lightening zaps away xD

but uh, overall definitely a great episode. watching this really feels like what watching the old Naruto series felt like.

Tyreal
Fri, 09-04-2009, 02:45 AM
the 9-tails name-drops him in the first scene of the first episode of Shippuuden (you know, the flash-forward where sasuke goes inside narutos head and sees the kyuubi, and then pops him...). so yeah, 9-tails knows him.

I think the name was mentioned for the first time right after the Sasuke Retival arc after Naruto and Sasukes fight at the Valley of the End. Kakashi comments on how Sasuke and Naruto are very simmilar to Uchiha Madara and the First Hokage.

Artris
Fri, 09-04-2009, 04:34 PM
Nobodies talking about Madara's use for Sasuke or Itachi? During Pain and Madara's conversation there was talk about Sasuke's eyes surpassing Itachi's. I *really* wonder if Itachi had been manipulated by Madara on that one mission in the past, the one before he started killing Uchiha clan members (starting with his friend).

I also wonder how they are going to 'prepare' Sasuke. That's what made me think about Itachi: was he 'prepared' too? How did he find out about the whole kill-your-best-friend-to-gain-power thing. Maybe the source wasn't the scroll but Madara himself?

Buffalobiian
Fri, 09-04-2009, 07:06 PM
How did he find out about the whole kill-your-best-friend-to-gain-power thing. Maybe the source wasn't the scroll but Madara himself?

Madara killed his best friend, then wrote it down in the scroll.

Marik
Fri, 09-04-2009, 07:45 PM
[Taka]​ Naruto​ Shippuuden​ 125​ - 720p (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=84350) | 480p (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=84349)

DarthEnderX
Fri, 09-04-2009, 08:38 PM
Madara killed his best friend, then wrote it down in the scroll.Are you just guessing or is that a spoiler?

Buffalobiian
Fri, 09-04-2009, 08:52 PM
Are you just guessing or is that a spoiler?

I'm guessing.

It's based on the assumption that Madara was the first mentioned person to obtain the Mangekyou Sharingan. With naturally evolved bloodline abilities that weren't "designed", you can only know its potential after somebody discovers it. If only one person in history ever got it, then it was the one who wrote about it.

Said assumption seemed to be established in posts before mine.

PS: How badass does Tobi look with his hooded, flowing cloak?!

edit: I may have misinterpreted Artris' words:

How did he find out about the whole kill-your-best-friend-to-gain-power thing. Maybe the source wasn't the scroll but Madara himself?

Who is "he"? Itachi or Sasuke? I thought you meant Sasuke when I posted before, it it makes more sense that you meant Itachi. I can't recall if Itachi ever visited the shrine and read the scroll. It would make sense that he did. I can't think of why he wouldn't if he wanted to test his "capacity". Even Kakashi knew about it, so it's even more likely Itachi did too.

Whether he really did go, I don't think it's been confirmed. Itachi meeting Madara remains a possibility.

DarthEnderX
Sat, 09-05-2009, 01:39 AM
That day musta been a roller-coaster ride for him.

"Oh no! I killed my best friend! Oh sweet! Free power-up!"

Actually, after thinking about it some more, I wonder if you actually have to kill your best friend, or if your best friend just has to die.

Cause Kakashi got the Mangekyou, and Gai ain't dead, so I'm guessing Kakashi considers Ubito his best friend.

Buffalobiian
Sat, 09-05-2009, 01:55 AM
Cause Kakashi got the Mangekyou, and Gai ain't dead, so I'm guessing Kakashi considers Ubito his best friend.

That's pretty much it. Years ago, Kakashi told team 7 that everybody dear to him is gone (I think it was said to semi-emo Sasuke before he left, and why he taught him the Chidori).

He considers Gai his rival, but certainly not is best friend.

You probably don't have to directly kill your friend, but I think you have to feel responsible for it in return. Otherwise, how many Uchihas have had their best friend killed?

Artris
Sat, 09-05-2009, 04:50 AM
That day musta been a roller-coaster ride for him.

"Oh no! I killed my best friend! Oh sweet! Free power-up!"

Actually, after thinking about it some more, I wonder if you actually have to kill your best friend, or if your best friend just has to die.

When did Kakashi get mangekyou? I guess that may be in the manga, or maybe I just missed it at some point?

Also yes, I meant Itachi earlier. I have a strong feeling that there is a link between Madara and Itachi, one possibly formed before he decided to test his 'capacity'. Didn't Madara, in essence, test Sasuke's capacity this last episode? I'm really enjoying this arc.

Pandadice
Sat, 09-05-2009, 05:11 AM
i don't think kakashi has the same mangekyou that itachi does. he has some space-time dimensional vortex eye trap thing that he shot off deidara's arm with.

Penner
Sat, 09-05-2009, 06:19 AM
space-time dimensional vortex eye trap

Man, he should totally say that when he uses it on an enemy, would be totally badass :D

chambers
Sat, 09-05-2009, 07:34 AM
Yeah im really wondering now about the motivation/intentions of the three uchihas...

We know sasuke is motivated by revenge and his intention is to kill Itachi.. But is that motivation concrete? Every time we have seen the mangekyou (sp?) there has been a red moon present, most noably in kakashis experince... and there is one time where tha caught my eye, when sasuke comes home and find all his family dead, then the scene shifts, the moon becomes red and sasuke sees itachi kill his dad i think it was.

The only flash back we have of itachi actually KILLING sasukes family was with a red moon in the sky so it always made me wonder if thats what actually happend? Could itachi or even madara altered saskues perception of the past in order to motivate them. It seems clear to me that this can be a working possibility but the motivation remains a mystery, perhaps itachi changed it to motivate sasuke to get strong to kill madara? But on the flip side wouldnt simply telling sasuke also have achived that, and with itachis guideance he could have become much stronger much faster one would assume.

Im not sure what the ultimate reason for itachi wanting to motivate sasuke is, i always assumed that if i was wrong, and events are exactley as sasuke remembers them then its some kind of forgivness he is seeking by his own death, or perhaps he is like an adrenaline freak always looking for the nex big fight... but if thats true why would he ally himself with the strongest ninja in the land and limit his oppertunity to fight with such people?

I still think that itachi never killed his family thought. He cried at sasukes death, hes always seemed cool and calm not brash and thugish.

ASSpirine
Sat, 09-05-2009, 07:59 AM
That's pretty much it. Years ago, Kakashi told team 7 that everybody dear to him is gone (I think it was said to semi-emo Sasuke before he left, and why he taught him the Chidori).

He considers Gai his rival, but certainly not is best friend.

You probably don't have to directly kill your friend, but I think you have to feel responsible for it in return. Otherwise, how many Uchihas have had their best friend killed?

Gai sees Kakashi as a rival, Kakashi couldn't care less about that. :p

Buffalobiian
Sat, 09-05-2009, 08:13 AM
space-time dimensional vortex eye trap lightning eye teleportation

Madara has a Sharingan. Kakashi has a Sharingan. Kakashi can use a space-time technique with his Mangekyou Sharingan. What if........

That also makes me question the nature of Itachi's black flame technique. It's supposedly hotter than the sun. It's a flame that's hotter than anything we've ever seen. It's a flame that's not of this world.

It's not very credible, but I just had the idea that the Mangekyou Sharingan may be a tool that lets you access a certain dimension. Itachi could summon some demonic flame from there. Kakashi could teleport his victims into there. Madara might be able to use it as a means of instant de/materialisation.

Gai sees Kakashi as a rival, Kakashi couldn't care less about that.

Haha, true.

Penner
Sat, 09-05-2009, 08:57 AM
Using an alternate dimension to teleport.. Nightcrawler anyone? ^_^

arondruiz
Sat, 09-05-2009, 11:06 AM
for anyone who cares about the OP/ED's, FLOW is doing the new OP starting October 1st(which would be episode 129).. they're the ones that did GO! and Re:member in part 1

Every time we have seen the mangekyou (sp?) there has been a red moon present, most noably in kakashis experince... and there is one time where tha caught my eye, when sasuke comes home and find all his family dead, then the scene shifts, the moon becomes red and sasuke sees itachi kill his dad i think it was.

The only flash back we have of itachi actually KILLING sasukes family was with a red moon in the sky so it always made me wonder if thats what actually happend?

I don't think the red moon means anything, it's just symbolism. The technique "Tsukuyomi" is named after the Japanese god of the moon, his other technique "Amaterasu" is also named after the god of the sun.

KrayZ33
Sat, 09-05-2009, 04:59 PM
Tobis teleport technique seems to be pretty badass, he's just like "woosh" and gone.

I wonder if it was the typical "disband-teleport" every ninja got, or some kind of technique (which is most likely the case)
he "turned" into the red lighting itself and disappeared

I'd like to see this technique in a fight.. it would look really cool when he zips around, blocking and attacking while doing so
just like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrVdCkKxty4

I wonder what his range limit is though... or if he has a limit in the first place.

Buffalobiian
Sat, 09-05-2009, 07:18 PM
Every time we have seen the mangekyou (sp?) there has been a red moon present, most noably in kakashis experince... and there is one time where tha caught my eye, when sasuke comes home and find all his family dead, then the scene shifts, the moon becomes red and sasuke sees itachi kill his dad i think it was.

The only flash back we have of itachi actually KILLING sasukes family was with a red moon in the sky so it always made me wonder if thats what actually happend?
I don't think the red moon means anything, it's just symbolism. The technique "Tsukuyomi" is named after the Japanese god of the moon, his other technique "Amaterasu" is also named after the god of the sun.

What he's saying is that every time we see the Uchiha killing scene, there's a red moon. I can't confirm whether this is the case, but his point is, if that is so then the only thing we know about the Uchiha murder is what Itachi has told/shown use/Sasuke, and the truth may be different.

antiravage
Sat, 09-05-2009, 08:52 PM
I found this funny video related to the last episode:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFk_Dwku-eQ

Also, no one mentioned but when the chick said that the sky was crying, was she alluding to some ability of Pain?

Azonalanthious
Sun, 09-06-2009, 12:31 AM
Yeah im really wondering now about the motivation/intentions of the three uchihas...

I always believed that Itachi leaving Saske alive was his way of attoning for his actions - that he recoginized what he had done was wrong, but couldn't admit it even to himself, so left someone he thought could one day settle the score alive to do so.

DarthEnderX
Mon, 09-07-2009, 04:59 AM
I was definitely under the impression that he left Sasuke alive because he WANTED him to kill him someday.(probably because he actually says that. "If you want to kill me, hate me etc etc.")

I don't know why he'd want to, but thats the feeling I get from it.

Buffalobiian
Mon, 09-07-2009, 05:35 AM
I don't know why he'd want to, but thats the feeling I get from it.

To test his own capacity?

If say Itachi and Madara knew each other, and Madara said "You're good, but you'll never be as good as Sasuke." or something?

It'd be someone godly saying to him his limit is Sasuke. Then it makes sense for him to kill his entire clan as an incentive for Sasuke to develop and kill Itachi, thus allowing Itachi to test his "limits".

That's how it always seemed to me, ever since Itachi told Sasuke to hate him.

MFauli
Mon, 09-07-2009, 06:30 PM
Dont know where to post, but i just wanted to experiment a bit with combining old naruto music and new shippuden scenes. Found it a bit cool, hehe. Deidara vs. Gaara:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B09JU5FQxs

Mugen
Mon, 09-07-2009, 06:52 PM

when did this happen? I don't remember that, I thought he just had sharingan

ASSpirine
Mon, 09-07-2009, 06:57 PM
when did this happen? I don't remember that, I thought he just had sharingan

In his Deidara fight, where he warped his arms in another dimension. That's no normal Sharingan. And in the fight with the fake Itachi he revealed a secret about Mangekyou sharingan which stumbled Itachi.

DarthEnderX
Tue, 09-08-2009, 10:52 AM
Yeah, at the time, I didn't think it qualified as Mangekyou Sharingan either because 1. It looked different. 2. It had completely different powers than Itachi's and 3. He didn't have to kill his best friend since, again, Gai didn't suddenly turn up dead(I definitely think Gai is the best friend Kakashi has that ISN'T DEAD).

But now, since it's been revealed that Sharingan basically does at least 10 different things now, and I think Ubito's death counts(agree with Buff, that Kakashi blames himself for Ubito's death, meaning in his mind, he killed his best friend, which is probably good enough for the Sharingan), I'm inclined to agree with what everyone else was saying, that Kakashi got Mangekyou and it just looks different than Itachi's.

Also, why is there all this speculation about Tobi's teleportation? It was plainly visible to me that he changed into a bolt of lightning and launched into the sky. All this about it being some Sharingan power when it seems like just an awesome Lightning Element Jutsu to me.

To test his own capacity?

If say Itachi and Madara knew each other, and Madara said "You're good, but you'll never be as good as Sasuke." or something?That would make Itachi retarded then.

"I can't beat that kid who can barely do a fireball jutsu with my Mangekyou Sharingan? Well, I guess I could just go kill him right now and prove you wrong. Oh, you mean "in the future" IF I let him live he MIGHT get stronger than me? Alright, I'll take that bet!"

If he really wanted to test his limits, maybe he should try fighting Madara.

Buffalobiian
Tue, 09-08-2009, 06:52 PM
That would make Itachi retarded then.

"I can't beat that kid who can barely do a fireball jutsu with my Mangekyou Sharingan? Well, I guess I could just go kill him right now and prove you wrong. Oh, you mean "in the future" IF I let him live he MIGHT get stronger than me? Alright, I'll take that bet!"

If he really wanted to test his limits, maybe he should try fighting Madara.

But if that was the case, fighting Madara doesn't prove him wrong. You might say Itachi's actions are idiotic, but they can equally be described as proud. Like you said, how would you feel if you, arguably the most ingenious Uchiha in recent history, was told that you'll be no better than your little brother who can barely blow a fireball at the age when you already became a Genin/Chuunin (or was it ANBU? Citation needed)?

"Oh yeah? Well I'll go kill him now and shove it in your face Madara!" - doesn't work. It's about potential, and that's what Itachi's aiming for. Sasuke isn't like other regular enemies that he has to defeat with all means possible. There's no point to Itachi unless Sasuke matures to his max, then he kills him.

Archangel
Sun, 09-13-2009, 10:04 AM
And now this can finally be posted

http://pokefreak.deviantart.com/art/Akatsuki-Rerender-70770114

ASSpirine
Fri, 09-18-2009, 04:48 PM
Wow, it looks really nice
They should have used the puppet Sasori instead the young Sasori

anospaply
Sat, 12-12-2009, 06:14 PM
Ive been out of it since at least the beginning of summer. If someone has info on all the eps from 55 on it would be nice. Just not willing to sit through more of the same old filler crap, but if there was anything interesting it would be nice to know.