PDA

View Full Version : One Piece Chapter 556

Marik
Thu, 09-03-2009, 03:59 AM
Binktopia - SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/nxuz6d) - MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?hnk5znzzgjd) - Online Viewing (http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece/chapter-556/page001.html)

Franky-House - SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/rtrtlu) - MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?znizztmwjft) - One Manga (http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/556/01)

Archangel
Thu, 09-03-2009, 04:43 AM
Lmao, granny has the laundry fruit and Luffy is falling out of the sky to help his brother

Oda has to stop using these old clichés and come up with something original

Carnage
Thu, 09-03-2009, 09:52 AM
Oda has to stop using these old clichés and come up with something original

I give you a 3/10.

FireEmblem
Thu, 09-03-2009, 10:38 AM
Next chapter, Next chapter, Next chapter, Next chapter, Next chapter, Next chapter, Next chapter, Next chapter, Next chapter, Next chapter, Next chapter, Next chapter, Next chapter, Next chapter, Next chapter, Next chapter, Next chapter, Next chapter, Next chapter, Next chapter, Next chapter, Next chapter, Next chapter, Next chapter, Next chapter, Next chapter, Next chapter, Next chapter, Next chapter, Next chapter, Next chapter...

I can't wait to see Sengoku's reaction to seeing Luffy there causing even MORE trouble. I think Garp will intervene at some point in this execution in one way or another. If Luffy winds up needing help especially.

poopdeville
Thu, 09-03-2009, 03:07 PM
I can't wait to see Sengoku's reaction to seeing Luffy there causing even MORE trouble. I think Garp will intervene at some point in this execution in one way or another. If Luffy winds up needing help especially.

I like that. All the D's we know of would have been pirates or Marine deserters.

Do Flamingo is right about that fight. He's going to make a move to become PK/"Justice" (obviously). Blackbeard might have something to say about that in a few chapters.

kAi
Thu, 09-03-2009, 04:05 PM
I feel as though Garp is going to die saving Ace.

I want to see the reactions of others to Luffy entering in from the sky after breaking in and out of Impel Down and also the people that he's with.

Assertn
Thu, 09-03-2009, 04:17 PM
Aside from the method of entry, I don't think Sengoku should be surprised to see Luffy.
They already knew Luffy and the escapees were lingering outside the gates of justice, and they also knew that someone had mysteriously opened the gate.

joker-kun
Thu, 09-03-2009, 06:57 PM
I wonder if Hancock will defect now that Luffy is there. That would make three shibukai (including Croc.) fighting on Whitebeard's side.

I also wonder what Mihawk is going to do. It was interesting that he was the only Shibukai to not attack Oars.

Then of course no one knows what Blackbeard will do considering he has his own agenda. I get the feeling he'll end up killing Whitebeard somewhere.

Wouldn't it be something if both WB and Garp end up dead.

Sentenal
Thu, 09-03-2009, 07:34 PM
Crocodile wants to kill White Beard, doesn't he? I think this war is going to more or less turn into a free for all, similar to the survival game on Skypeia. I still wonder if Dragon will somehow appear in this fight, but ever since they said Ace was Roger's son, and not Dragon's, the chances of that happening went down alot.

Assertn
Thu, 09-03-2009, 07:40 PM
Yeah....

Luffy, Jimbei, Ivankof, Inasuma, and the pervert army is supporting WB
Croc, Mr. 1, Buggy, and the prisoner army is opposing WB

Mr. 3 is probably just going to go hide somewhere.

FireEmblem
Thu, 09-03-2009, 09:14 PM
What I'm honestly expecting to happen at the end of this brawl is for Blackbeard to appear on the scene and kill Whitebeard AND cause just enough losses to the marines so that he would be dubbed the pirate king. Especially since all of this is being broadcasted for the whole world to see pretty much.

I'm hoping that does not happen, because it actually wouldn't really make too much sense. Blackbeard struggled to beat Ace, and it's obvious that Whitebeard is on a whole different level. Though I guess that devil's fruit makes it so that most of Whitebeards power does not matter. The most overpowered thing about Blackbeards fruit so far is that vortex on his hand that instantly sucks you to him. If you combine that ability with a knife, you have an instantly overpowered ability, but Blackbeard chooses to punch or chop instead of stabbing someone for some reason. That is all based on what we have seen anyway. To me, it would make sense that you could shake out of that somehow if you get caught, but neither Ace nor Luffy did it when they got caught soooo....

joker-kun
Thu, 09-03-2009, 10:20 PM
Crocodile wants to kill White Beard, doesn't he? I think this war is going to more or less turn into a free for all, similar to the survival game on Skypeia. I still wonder if Dragon will somehow appear in this fight, but ever since they said Ace was Roger's son, and not Dragon's, the chances of that happening went down alot.

Yeah, I know Crocodile (and as Assertn pointed out; Buggy and Mr. 1) want to kill WB, but I think they'll still be fighting the Government, and more or less try to kill WB when the chance arises, and that's what I meant. I don't think they're going to go huddle with Donflamingo and Moria, or Sengoku and Garp when the ship lands.

Like you said, a free for all is probably a better term to use; 'kill all the marines in your way, and when you get the chance cut off WB's head.'

UChessmaster
Tue, 09-08-2009, 09:26 AM
No One Piece this week :(

RyougaZell
Tue, 09-08-2009, 09:41 AM
I should have suspected it with the recent cliffhanger :(

Only One Piece? or all Shounen Jump?

UChessmaster
Tue, 09-08-2009, 10:06 AM
Only One Piece

Archangel
Thu, 09-10-2009, 04:45 PM
I give you a 3/10.

Harsh -_-

LaZie
Fri, 09-11-2009, 01:23 AM
No One Piece this week :(
Oh damnit :mad:

Only One Piece can fill in the void of crappy weekly manga releases.

Archangel
Fri, 09-11-2009, 06:48 AM
Oh damnit :mad:

Only One Piece can fill in the void of crappy weekly manga releases.

Well, naruto was reasonably good this week