PDA

View Full Version : AnimeBytes Tracker Registrations OPEN

Penner
Tue, 09-01-2009, 04:44 PM
http://animebyt.es/ has open signups for a short while, so join up while you can ^_^

Note: Remember to check your SPAM folder for the Activation E-mail, i made that mistake myself and had to ask someone for help.

Enjoy!

Buffalobiian
Tue, 09-01-2009, 07:25 PM
You're right, the activation email goes straight to my spam folder...anyway, will check this out later. Thanks for the heads up.

fahoumh
Tue, 09-01-2009, 10:19 PM
The confirmation email went straight to my junk folder too, haha. Thanks for posting this, Penner! :D

Buffalobiian
Tue, 09-01-2009, 10:48 PM
Penner, what would you say is the highlight of the site?

Pandadice
Tue, 09-01-2009, 11:57 PM
whoa! thanks for the heads up man! this rocks :D.

its always awesome to get onto a new tracker, and browse their selection. a lot of shows are sticking out to me, but i can see a lot of room for improvement. it's like Bakabt, only not so elitist.

Penner
Wed, 09-02-2009, 12:49 AM
Great, been a member for 1 day and now my account is disabled for leeching..

I was downloading a few torrents including a pack of 25gb, wich kinda screwed my ratio, but since i was the one single downloader it was impossible for me to seed it... fantastic :P

Now it says the lovely "Failure: access denied, leeching forbidden, you are only allowed to seed"

Thing is, i even sent a message to a admin on the site before my ratio got fucked and asked what to do incase this would happen (cuz i kinda figured it would with the pack being so big and no one else was downloading it...)

He told me to download ISO files, because they are freeleech, and then seed those.

So i did just that but now im disabled anyway, guess shit just happens ey? ^_^

Fortunately for me tho, my 25gb torrent pack keeps downloading even tho the tracker says its not supposed to, so thats a win for me because thats the one i wanted most, heh ;)

Pandadice
Wed, 09-02-2009, 02:00 AM
yeah, it seems like a small community, and that makes it harder to seed.. i'm seeding 2 torrents, but there aren't any leechers to upload to, and then i'm leeching another, which i'm the only leecher on.

lol, i ran into this problem on bakabt too.. i tend to download obscure things no one else downloads... i just gotta download some popular things i guess

Buffalobiian
Wed, 09-02-2009, 03:34 AM
I was checking out the Request list since there wasn't anything I really wanted when I browsed the available stuff. I wondered what the little (+) button did under the [Vote (500MB)] column.

Ends up you can cast a vote for paying 500MB of download quota. So yeah, that's what I get for being nice but a bit dumb. I should be able to help out with a few requests though, even if there's nothing I want from there.

fahoumh
Wed, 09-02-2009, 05:30 PM
yeah, it seems like a small community, and that makes it harder to seed.. i'm seeding 2 torrents, but there aren't any leechers to upload to, and then i'm leeching another, which i'm the only leecher on.

lol, i ran into this problem on bakabt too.. i tend to download obscure things no one else downloads... i just gotta download some popular things i guess

I downloaded the Evangelion 1.0 movie my ratio on this torrent is 0. I hope more people will want to download this torrent so I can at least get a ratio of 1.

Buffalobiian
Wed, 09-02-2009, 07:38 PM
I downloaded the Evangelion 1.0 movie my ratio on this torrent is 0. I hope more people will want to download this torrent so I can at least get a ratio of 1.

Isn't 1.0 a camrip?

The DVD is v1.1 and Blu-Ray was dubbed 1.11

fahoumh
Wed, 09-02-2009, 09:27 PM
Isn't 1.0 a camrip?

The DVD is v1.1 and Blu-Ray was dubbed 1.11

Sorry, I did download 1.11. I just did a search and found out the difference between them. Although, the torrent is listed as 1.1 but the file name is 1.11. :confused:

EDIT: The 1.0 torrent is an ISO...so I guess it's a DVD rip.

Oh, and the DVD is 1.01, not 1.1.

Buffalobiian
Wed, 09-02-2009, 10:13 PM
Sorry, I did download 1.11. I just did a search and found out the difference between them. Although, the torrent is listed as 1.1 but the file name is 1.11. :confused:

EDIT: The 1.0 torrent is an ISO...so I guess it's a DVD rip.

Oh, and the DVD is 1.01, not 1.1.

I stand corrected.

itadakimasu
Thu, 09-03-2009, 04:31 PM
i joined last night but didn't leave my utorrent up because i have my wifes computer tethered to mine and didn't want her complaining about not having internet.

the site looks good.... has alot of stuff but not many seeds. The torrent I did start only dl'd @ under 10kbps, but i wasn't all the way up.

Pandadice
Fri, 12-25-2009, 01:16 AM
it's open registration again.

samsonlonghair
Fri, 12-25-2009, 04:46 AM
Thanks for the heads up Pandadice.