PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 371

Marik
Fri, 08-28-2009, 01:53 AM
SleepyFans - SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/9fz0s3) - MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?gfdztnllamm) - One Manga (http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/371/01)

Nadouku
Fri, 08-28-2009, 02:45 AM
So, he was really the King of Los Nochas. I thought it was just a figure of speech to make him feel more superior than Aizen. Decent development chapter, I suppose, for the old man.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 08-28-2009, 08:31 AM
so, recap.

he really was the king of badland (TM), and was most likely a vasto-lord. he then got upgraded into an arrnacer vasto-lord by Aizen. was this years ago, or was it just recently (after SSsage)?

are his agely powers a result of shinifacation (taking off the mask thing) or are they 'natural'? it would seem rather stupid that a hollow can be born with such powerful abilities (especially after we've seen how hollow are born and how they grow), but his arrogance makes it seem so.

and on a different note: I think #1 is his son. the prince of badland (TM) who can never be king because his dad will never die. and due to family powers will never be close to his father (loneliness pwer! and moms don't exist in Bleach). and also cue the parallel (that no one will follow through on) with Ichigo and his father (who can't connect to each other despite sharing the same stupid secret of double life).

still, a good chapter.

Archangel
Fri, 08-28-2009, 09:28 AM
so, recap.

he really was the king of badland (TM), and was most likely a vasto-lord. he then got upgraded into an arrnacer vasto-lord by Aizen. was this years ago, or was it just recently (after SSsage)?

are his agely powers a result of shinifacation (taking off the mask thing) or are they 'natural'? it would seem rather stupid that a hollow can be born with such powerful abilities (especially after we've seen how hollow are born and how they grow), but his arrogance makes it seem so.

and on a different note: I think #1 is his son. the prince of badland (TM) who can never be king because his dad will never die. and due to family powers will never be close to his father (loneliness pwer! and moms don't exist in Bleach). and also cue the parallel (that no one will follow through on) with Ichigo and his father (who can't connect to each other despite sharing the same stupid secret of double life).

still, a good chapter.

I would say before since his haircut was still pre soul society arc.

I don't think Aizen's arrancar maker actually adds any abilities to the hollows, it just makes them more powerful. And how would his power be ridiculous? There must have been a reason for him to be named the king between so many thousands of hollows after all .

It would be interesting, we've already seen that there are indeed family relations between some hollows even though we've never been explained how the hell that is possible

depthcharge
Fri, 08-28-2009, 03:23 PM
Does this chapter answers how Aizen "tame" the King of Hueco Mundo?

Aizen showed just one trick and King seem surprised.

Kensee
Fri, 08-28-2009, 05:21 PM
Does this chapter answers how Aizen "tame" the King of Hueco Mundo?

Aizen showed just one trick and King seem surprised.

He put him under his hallucination ... once he shows the release of his sword to someone, they are under his spell. I think he can pretty much eat you alive at that point.

So, the King of HM knew he couldn't touch Aizen ... but he had all of eternity to try to kill him.

Prof. Chaos
Sat, 08-29-2009, 02:01 AM
He put him under his hallucination ... once he shows the release of his sword to someone, they are under his spell. I think he can pretty much eat you alive at that point.

So, the King of HM knew he couldn't touch Aizen ... but he had all of eternity to try to kill him.

Most broken release ever! But yeah, that flashback was definitely pre-SS arc. Not just by the hair, but Aizen having the glasses as well.

Which still brings about the question, what about Stark being #1 and Barragan being #2.

NeoCybercoin
Thu, 09-03-2009, 07:48 AM
Because Stark was simply more powerfull after becoming Arrancar. That's all.