PDA

View Full Version : One Piece Episode 414

Marik
Sun, 08-23-2009, 01:39 PM
UN-TAN

HD - MegaUpload (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XQUPB1BQ) - Torrent (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=81909)

SD v2 - MegaUpload (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OP2RKOUT)

neflight86
Sun, 08-23-2009, 08:54 PM
...and the plot thickins. I honestly thought luffy would have to beat the sisters, then beat Hancock over a period of like 8 weeks before we moved onto another crew member's plight. Just goes to show that OP is still full of suprises.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 08-23-2009, 10:18 PM
Awwww, the bitch lady is gonna have a change of heart. So sweet.

Luffy so badass.

Penner
Mon, 08-24-2009, 01:25 AM
Yeah, i was totally expecting there to be a fight between Boa and Luffy, did not see this coming.

Awesome twist ^^

Raven
Mon, 08-24-2009, 05:10 AM
I love how Gear 2nd > *

Well, at least during this battle. Luffy's so awesome.

DarthEnderX
Mon, 08-24-2009, 09:56 AM
I will say though that this was definitely the worst 2nd Gear animation of the series though.

chambers
Tue, 08-25-2009, 09:16 AM
i think the best thing about one piece is that you simply cant predict where it will turn next.

Kraco
Tue, 08-25-2009, 09:28 AM
Boa seems like a pretty complex character. Certainly more complex than her facade.

depthcharge
Tue, 08-25-2009, 10:49 AM
Kind of disappointing performance by Luffy. The 2 sisters *despite not having bounty on them, probably is in the less then 100 million beli range. While Luffy is at what 600 million?

Forced to use his best ability and not single shot them is kind of underwhelming at this stage of progression.

Kraco
Tue, 08-25-2009, 11:55 AM
Nah. It was due to Luffy's inability to deal with the Haki based attacks and defenses by those sisters that caused him to fare so poorly against them. If the sisters hadn't had those Haki skills or Luffy also had had them, the battle would have been over in five seconds. I suppose at this point it could be said that a newbie Haki user is more powerful than a skilled veteran without Haki skills. Different power scales.

Assertn
Tue, 08-25-2009, 12:10 PM
I didn't really feel like Luffy was in any serious danger throughout the fight...
Thanks god for Gear 2nd though. I was annoyed enough watching him struggle against the priests that had mantra as it was.

Sentenal
Tue, 08-25-2009, 05:11 PM
Kind of disappointing performance by Luffy. The 2 sisters *despite not having bounty on them, probably is in the less then 100 million beli range. While Luffy is at what 600 million?

Forced to use his best ability and not single shot them is kind of underwhelming at this stage of progression.
300 million. Anyway, the sisters probably don't have any bounty, since they are 'working' for a Shichibukai. And even if they did have a low bounty, it wouldn't really mean anything, since how high someone's bounty is doesn't mean anything about how powerful they are.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 08-26-2009, 01:31 AM
As the second and third in command of a Shichubuki, you have to assume that if they had bounties, they'd be around Zoro's level.

chambers
Wed, 08-26-2009, 07:31 AM
well you have to consider the abilities also. I agree that a bounty refelecting strength or threat would rank them around luffy/zoros level, but boa on the other hand would have a bount in the billions likley. She can turn an entire army to stone in seconds, should could if given the oppertunity take the marines from the greatest force in the world today to 3 admirals and a couple of vice admirals... assuming they all know how to break the fruit power.

Tyreal
Wed, 08-26-2009, 09:02 AM
As the second and third in command of a Shichubuki, you have to assume that if they had bounties, they'd be around Zoro's level.

Considering that Boa's bounty is only 80 million I doubt that her sisters actually have bounties and if they do they would only be ~15-30 million.

Kraco
Wed, 08-26-2009, 10:02 AM
When was Boa's bounty revealed? Were the other Shichibukai's bounties revealed at that point as well? They might be interesting to check to refresh memories...

Well, bounties only indicate how nefarious deeds a pirate has done in the eyes of the world government and thus isn't any scale of power but if Boa's is that low, she wasn't much of a pirate before becoming a top dog of the government.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 08-26-2009, 10:07 PM
Considering that Boa's bounty is only 80 million I doubt that her sisters actually have bounties and if they do they would only be ~15-30 million.Her bounty, like all the Shichubuki, wouldn't be a good reflection of their power though since their bounties stop rising once they become Shichubuki.

Archangel
Thu, 08-27-2009, 01:58 PM

If it makes you feel better, Dont talk about the manga in here.

-Assassin

It's stuff that has already come to pass in the manga, and even that can't be discussed for fear of more bitching?
The spoiler rules around here are becoming more ridiculous by the minute...