View Full Version : Bleach 232

rgrintz
Tue, 08-11-2009, 07:46 PM
here's the link.

http://www.dattebayo.com/t/b232.torrent

props to marik for posting it.

Nadouku
Tue, 08-11-2009, 11:26 PM
Wait a damn minute. Did Rukia just show Kaien Sode no Shirayuki!? That just means that if she possessed it before Kaien turned evil and before meeting with Ichi--nevermind, this filler isn't canon material.

Well, aside from a good fight, we learn that Soul Slayers really can't live without their original masters (from Rukia and Sode no Shirayuki's final conversation), but is it that simple? I wouldn't think so, but it could happen. Anyway, looks like I was wrong on one big thing, which you'll be seeing next episode.

Vorlath
Wed, 08-12-2009, 12:00 AM
This episode kicked ass. Are these really filler? They absolutely rock! The next ep looks amazing. That should be an interesting fight to say the least.

So are we going to find out how the Zanpakutuu get separated? And who is the owner of the new guy?

Marik
Wed, 08-12-2009, 02:25 AM
I am in a state of disbelief. I can't believe these episodes have been this good. Kudos to the studio.

The Chancellor
Wed, 08-12-2009, 02:59 AM
I am in a state of disbelief. I can't believe these episodes have been this good. Kudos to the studio. Yeah these have been good after good so far. Looks like they have something setup story wise. It seems like they're showing each Zanpakuto spirit fight it out a little combined with showing a little of each of the designated shinigamis past about they're spirit. I like how they showed how to get the spirit back with the shinigami. Unless it's only Rukias method and each have they're own way of getting them back. Plus it would explain why they have so many episodes lined up. Each shinigami could take a few episodes to get theirs back. It'll be interesting but it's going well.

Harima Kenji
Wed, 08-12-2009, 06:47 AM
Wait a damn minute. Did Rukia just show Kaien Sode no Shirayuki!? That just means that if she possessed it before Kaien turned evil and before meeting with Ichi--nevermind, this filler isn't canon material.

Didn't Aroneero (sp?) say that he (Kaien) tought those moves (Hakuren etc.) to Rukia before he died? I believe he said something like that in their fight.

Kraco
Wed, 08-12-2009, 07:47 AM
I'm beginning to think at this point that the unknown Muramasa fellow is some filler shinigami's zanpakutou, whose special power (shikai/bankai) is somehow linked to being able to extract the spirit of a zanpakutou outside of the blade and possibly even control it to some degree. Especially since Ichigo seems to be fighting old man Zangetsu in the next episode, based on the preview. I can't see that happening without an outside force.

Maybe Muramasa's master was a scumbag and in the end Muramasa somehow absorbed the fellow, gaining independence and a nasty personality.

Nadouku
Wed, 08-12-2009, 11:25 AM
Maybe Muramasa's master was a scumbag and in the end Muramasa somehow absorbed the fellow, gaining independence and a nasty personality.

That almost sounds like a certain OVA. :p

Didn't Aroneero (sp?) say that he (Kaien) tought those moves (Hakuren etc.) to Rukia before he died? I believe he said something like that in their fight.

It's been a long time since I rewatched those episodes, but the link between the two events don't even make sense, now that I think about it. Kaien taught Rukia her abilities, then she met Ichigo. Had she used Sode no Shirayuki on Fish Bone D. (the Hollow that injuried her in episode one), there probably wouldn't be a Bleach. I guess Kubo wanted Ichigo to become the main lead, not Rukia, so he decides to lock her abilities up until the Arrancar arc.

Penner
Wed, 08-12-2009, 02:32 PM
Excellent stuff, i only wish this wasnt filler so it had some impact on the "real" Bleach -.-

DarthEnderX
Wed, 08-12-2009, 06:53 PM
I have a sneaking suspicion that this is only "sorta" filler. Kubo did all the character designs for the zanpaktou in this arc, and he's gone on record saying that this was a specific story that he wanted to do, he just doesn't have time.

I wouldn't be surprised if Kubo himself at least wrote an outline for what happens in this arc.

Of course, if this arc wanted to be really awesome and non-filler, Ichigo would lose Zangetsu, and then Hollow Ichigo would become an Arrancar make another zanpaktou out of part of his mask.

Then at the end, Ichigo would either have two Zanpaktou, or they'd both merge together into one super zanpaktou!!

Wait a damn minute. Did Rukia just show Kaien Sode no Shirayuki!? That just means that if she possessed it before Kaien turned evil and before meeting with Ichi--nevermind, this filler isn't canon material.I don't know if her having it since Kaien is new, but her having her Shikai since before she met Ichigo is definitely not filler. Yes, the fact that the Hollow in the first episode beat her is a huge plot hole, but nevertheless, she's had her shikai for the entire series.

The Chancellor
Thu, 08-13-2009, 01:57 AM
Excellent stuff, i only wish this wasnt filler so it had some impact on the "real" Bleach -.- You and everyone else my friend.