PDA

View Full Version : Kabuto is Obito/Madara/Kage/Sakura's real Dad... debate

depthcharge
Fri, 08-07-2009, 10:13 PM
Are you a believer of reading beneath the line?

1. Kabuto is a double spy.
2. Kabuto is a triple spy.
3. Kabuto is the real villain based on the fact that, someone powerful thought that he is working for him instead of the other way. Kind of like trying to hide beneath someone.
4. Kabuto is the only one who didnt have an eye patch, but possible has powers like rinnegan?
5. He has gone missing since Orochimaru is dead.
6. It is amazing that on many occasion, despite being still a child when found at the bridge that he was brought back to konoha(some illusionary technique?) and still maintained a spying profile?)
7. Managed not to subscribe to the Konoha peaceful propaganda/ideology.
8. During the bone bloodline corpse resurrection, a scene depicting that, even before the chuunin exam, Kabuto was able to maintain close contact with Orochimaru and his pets. Furthermore demonstrating abilities of being able to play both side even when he is suppose to be just a genin.
9. Alot isnt known about what Kabuto was doing when he attended Chuunin exam for like 6 times?
10. Does he have an permanent/illusory age-reversing technique?
11. He only kept Orochimaru alive, as an experiment, interested in only finally seeing the trick to his body switch technique that Sasuke so easily showed him. LOL.

Where is Kabuto? Despite all this crazy shit happening, I really want to see what kind of crazy power Kabuto is hiding even from Orochimaru. Despite not wearing an eye patch, he is now promoted to, the next possible top villains spot.(just because he is hidding)

Someone who is even capable of hiding powers from not just Orochimaru, but also Sasuke whom they were together for so long. It has got to mean something.

IF all manga readers can actually put your creative/astute/observant power to use, there is not spoilers that can possibly arise from this topic. It should be pure awesomeness when you talk about KABUTO-SAMA

samsonlonghair
Fri, 08-07-2009, 10:54 PM
Kabuto is a pretty awesome character. I started liking him when Kakashi gave him props.

I speculated for a while that Kabuto was some kind of mastermind or another, but I don't feel that way as much now. When Yamato intercepted Kabuto's info leak to Sasori, I thought we would find out something interesting about Kabuto, but that turned into a disappointment. Instead he gabbed on and on about how he has always defined himself as someone's underling, never living for himself. Then he revealed that he integrated Orochimaru's cell's into his own body, Crazy.

I thought he was secretly working against Orochimaru. Now it just seems like he's crazily obsessed with Orochimaru.

Sam98034
Sat, 08-08-2009, 02:19 AM
Yeah. I agree. He was very interesting at the begining, and he seemed a lot more powerful as well--on Kakashi's level or possibly higher. Oro was actually very scared of Kabuto betraying him, so it made Kabuto look like he had the capacity to defeat him.

@depthcharge...what are you talking about? No, this isn't a debate. Kabuto is not Madara's dad, or Obito's, or Sakura's, or anyone else's. He doesn't have kids. No, it's not specifically said in the manga, but it's also not said the Kabuto is a space alien.

Back to Kabuto, though. It wouldn't surprise me if he has a much deeper role in the future than anyone had ever anticipated. He was apparently an agent for Sasori to start out with, and then he became one for Orochimaru. He was, in fact, manipulating Sasori--why couldn't it be the same case with Oro?

I will, however, be extremely dissapointed if it turns out he was just an Orochimaru groupie.

depthcharge
Sat, 08-08-2009, 08:36 AM
I will actually have to clarify a bit. I meant to say Kabuto could be Obito or Madara or XX Kage or Sakura's real Dad or just about anyone.

Especially now that he is missing. Heck, he could be Danzou or any of the Akatsuki member.

Untill we get a Bykugan scanner on all these characters, *even then chakra point manipulation/modification? We cant really tell whose who.

Then again, we could go the other way, Madara is actually Kabuto and not the other way round.

During his fight with Naruto, I would say Kabuto is already way above the lvl of Kakashi.

He took a Rasengan straight on *abet that he said he used his healing jutsu. Then assessed, rather I would like to say claim to be out of chakra. Then almost immediately assisted in summoning the great snake Manda.

He is almost always guaranteed to be hiding something all the time. Dont forget, he did not even show his bloodline limit yet. And everyone in the ninja world who has some secret is hiding behind a shade. Even Pain was hiding, when he has the all powerful Rinnegan.

Being Sakura's real Dad, might be a stretch, but hey dont rule it out yet.

Pastor Cookies
Sat, 08-08-2009, 12:06 PM
Kabuto is one of my favorite characters. Anyone who can outwit Kakashi is first class in my book and that was years ago. Til this day he is the most mysterious character in the series but I don't think he any ties to Obito or Madara...but then again this is Naruto in my opionion the best and most suprising anime on the face of the planet!

Kabuto has suprised all three Sanin with his abilities and he just recently intergrated Oro's life force into his own body. If he can harness Orochimaru's life force and gain all of Orochimaru's abilites Kabuto will be a force to recon with. His intelligence is on par with some of the most intelligent ninjas in the Narutoverse...Shikamaru, Kakashi, Kakuzo, Madara, and Orochimaru. Also his medical ninjustu skills are supreb.

Kabuto will not be a "one hit wonder" like Orochimaru was against Itachi. He has the potential to start his own army of mercanary ninjas especially if he gets his hands on Yamoto and were to extract some of his DNA(This is from his past wishes to use Yamoto as a test subject when they meet at the Heaven and Earth bridge) he could possibly mix his own, Oro's and Yamoto's DNA together and create himself and army of Yamotos who can regenerate and heal ready to attack.

@Depthcharge:

A couple of years ago there was a disscussion here about Kabuto having a bloodlimit and it all boiled down to Kabuto holding back from reveiling his "true self" as in his skills to take out every oposing ninja at the time he was protecting team 7 for those mask ninjas. Imagine if you were getting bit by a misquito but you were ordered not to kill it because it would give away your idenitity. After being bit about 20 times would'nt you get frustrated knowing you could swat such a small bug at any giving moment? Those red eyes were a sign of pent up anger and frustration not some hidden bloodlimit.

I believed the same thing for awhile until I kept on watching the show seeing that he hasn't even reveiled any signing of having a bloodlimit not even in the Sanin 3 fight which took Kabuto to the limit. But then again to each his own with your beliefs and theories...at all good in my book man. But if Kabuto does end up having a Bloodlimit that would just make him even more dangerous and badass!

depthcharge
Sat, 08-08-2009, 01:41 PM
I can accept that Kabuto doesnt have a bloodline limit.

The emphasis on the eyes, just got out of hand, what with eye patches, byakugan and sharringan. After all, we have bloodlines like Haku and Kimmimaro which are both non-eye bloodlines.

Either way, everyone is hook on the Naruto world, for what is already presented as well as what could possibly happen. Just about anyone could have a secret technique or a change of identity.

Pastor Cookies
Sat, 08-08-2009, 07:37 PM
To answer your thread depthcharge I am a believer of reading beneath th line. You pretty much gotta be when reading Naruto because Kishimoto is the king when it comes to reading underneath the underneath. You got a lot of content on your post but what are your beliefts about Kabuto and his future in the series?

depthcharge
Sun, 08-09-2009, 12:28 AM
I think Kabuto either wants vengence or knowledge. Someone who wants to observes, seeing how he has a lot of patients(pun ++) While pushing the envelope just like Orochimaru, he probably doesnt see revenge that important though.

That is what we can tell at the moment.

If he really is anyone other then Kabuto, then the possiblities expands tremendously. Being the chaotic version preferred because its fun to read. I am ready to be WOWWED