PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden Episode 121

deadlydreamx
Fri, 08-07-2009, 08:51 PM
http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=torrentinfo&tid=78983

isso
Sat, 08-08-2009, 01:27 AM
Is it a troll or the real deal? Last tme there was an password stealer...

Buffalobiian
Sat, 08-08-2009, 01:43 AM
Real enough to me. If it is indeed malware, then the author was kind enough to infect episode 121 with it.

arondruiz
Sat, 08-08-2009, 09:01 AM
Is it a troll or the real deal? Last tme there was an password stealer...

it's real

anyways, not much to say... Another nice build-up episode, although I think they fucked something up. When the sealing was over, the 3 tails body was still sitting there. What the hell is that? Shouldn't the 3 tails have completely vanished into the statue? Whatever, them actually showing the 3 tails at the sealing was filler anyways so it's no surprise that they fucked it up.

Mugen
Sat, 08-08-2009, 12:27 PM
I didn't realize the sealing was over, I thought it was just beginning

DarthEnderX
Sat, 08-08-2009, 03:37 PM
It's funny, when team Snake was standing around in the city I was just noticing how shitty they looked, and then they immediately go and get new gear.

I hope they have cooler looking outfits.

Finally, Kurenai's Team is gonna be in a NON-filler arc! Which means I'll finally get to see some NEW powers from them. C'mooooon Shino!

Pandadice
Sat, 08-08-2009, 04:11 PM
whoa, what an awesome episode. it had such great pacing. i hope they continue to not add in any filler, because that seems to make the show drag. this great story progressing ep is awesome.

arondruiz
Sat, 08-08-2009, 04:54 PM
I didn't realize the sealing was over, I thought it was just beginning

yeah it is really hard to tell if you aren't a manga reader, but 6 days did pass from the beginning to end of this episode.

Endrance
Sat, 08-08-2009, 05:26 PM
Isn't narutoverse the group that always manages to fk up the sound? At least those two eps I've watched together with my cousin (I think it was 116 and 117) had totally asynchronous sound.

I didn't download this ep yet, cause I don't intend on experiencing something as horrible as that again. Someone?

Buffalobiian
Sat, 08-08-2009, 07:32 PM
The sub timing was out.

Mugen
Sat, 08-08-2009, 10:34 PM
yeah it is really hard to tell if you aren't a manga reader, but 6 days did pass from the beginning to end of this episode.

oh ok...

another thing, when team sasuke went to that deserted town to get supplies, where were they?
he said it's where his clan kept weapons, but wasn't uchiha from konoha?

Pandadice
Sun, 08-09-2009, 09:05 AM
uchiha has a random town in the middle of no where, shikamaru has a random forest in the middle of no where. it's just a thing the clans do.

MasterOfMoogles
Sun, 08-09-2009, 04:24 PM
The little extra at the end of the episode was pretty funny. She definitely doesn't get enough lines.

Buffalobiian
Mon, 08-10-2009, 02:13 AM
The little extra at the end of the episode was pretty funny. She definitely doesn't get enough lines.

They're almost always the best parts of the episode.

I wonder who'd win. Ninja cat or Ninja dog? It was actually strange that the cats live in that place, unlike all the other previous ninja animals who space/time leap back into their world.

depthcharge
Mon, 08-10-2009, 08:51 AM
Between the feline and canine battle, only numbers would matter. They are pretty evenly matched.

Yep: The lines usually read " Narutooo" poor seiyuu for Hinata.

Buffalobiian
Mon, 08-10-2009, 08:52 AM
Between the feline and canine battle, only numbers would matter. They are pretty evenly matched.

Is that...based on anything?

poopdeville
Mon, 08-10-2009, 11:11 PM
Ninja animals seem to be evenly matched in general: toads, snakes, slugs, for example. (On the other hand, that's the only example...)

ShinobiNiNaritai
Tue, 08-11-2009, 12:04 AM
I thought it amazing that Juugo didn't flip out at the girl who kept complaining about not getting him a shirt as he was too big.
I actually was thinking, oohh she does not know who she is messing with!

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Wed, 08-12-2009, 12:01 AM
Ninja animals seem to be evenly matched in general: toads, snakes, slugs, for example. (On the other hand, that's the only example...)

pro tracking dogs?

depthcharge
Wed, 08-12-2009, 12:06 PM
When we are trying to size up a possible battle in the animal world, size and quantity is probably what matters most of the time. As animals unlike anime, lack quality such as Sharingan, demon monster sealed in body, that would essentially skewl an outcome of a fight.

eg1 domestic cat Vs domestic dog = usually the bigger animal wins.
eg2 Tiger Vs Wolf = usually the bigger animal wins.
eg3 Tiger Vs group of hunting dogs = hunting dogs could possibly win after a long tiring battle.

anyway, i'll throw in the disclaimer, if you dont think it is true, I can agree that you may want to say a big cat can easily win a fight against a smaller dog, or a small cat can win against a big dog... it doesn't really matter much to me.