PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 369

Marik
Fri, 08-07-2009, 12:12 AM
SleepyFans - SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/3z6gr1) - MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2lqtyjdjjdt) - One Manga (http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/369/01)

No Shounen Jump next week.

RyougaZell
Fri, 08-07-2009, 12:28 AM
At least they focused on just one battle.
I do wonder if Barragan can really die just like that. Hachigen's logic wasn't that off, so maybe he did win... just maybe. Soifon is awesome despite what others may think here. I LOLed at her asking for Urahara to be sealed...

UChessmaster
Fri, 08-07-2009, 12:29 AM
Why does Soi Fon hates Urahara again?

Nadouku
Fri, 08-07-2009, 12:30 AM
Old Age versus Demon Spells!

At least it focused on one battle! Still, Hachigan showered him with a lot of demon spells, just enough to conjure a plan with Soifon to use her rocket launcher and decimate him, hopefully. Not a bad idea, though.

Marik
Fri, 08-07-2009, 12:36 AM
Why does Soi Fon hates Urahara again?
I'm guessing it's because Yoruichi left Soul Society to follow him and left her behind. He took her precious love away.

I didn't care much for this chapter, give me more Halibel action please.

depthcharge
Fri, 08-07-2009, 03:27 AM
Soifon had some grudge against Urahara since he was recommended to be a Captain by Yoroichi-chan.

But for 1 month, the goal is to go lesbo with Yoroichi-chan while Urahara is gone.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 08-07-2009, 07:56 AM
I actually managed to make myself forget that her ban kai is a bazooka blast. it was a complete disappointment all over again.

what did happen here, anyways? he couldn't disarm a missile in that range, but before he could disarm (no pun intended) a guy trying to cut him? a rocket has two mintues of flying time at best before it 'dies out', a shinigami has hundred of years.

at least he followed my good advice above giving an incantation when using kidou spells.

Carnage
Fri, 08-07-2009, 08:01 AM
A captain refusing to use her bankai in the line of duty because she holds a ridiculous grudge against a guy who isn't even there? This is pathetic Kubo, the old man should just burn her alive after this battle for her incompetence.

Archangel
Fri, 08-07-2009, 08:18 AM
The lider of the assassination squad refusing to help on a tantrum... this shit is why the filler on the anime right now is so much better than the real thing

darkshadow
Fri, 08-07-2009, 01:09 PM
I acutally thought that was pretty badass, there is simply no way now that he couldve aged the missle/explosion, if we trust hachi's logic that is.

Inazuma
Sat, 08-08-2009, 01:34 PM
Hachi logic could make sense, but dont worry, Kubo is completly logical wih his plots and twists *cough*

mr3vi1m0nk3y
Tue, 08-11-2009, 02:30 AM
I can't be the only one thinking Barragan could have just floated around the first barrier while Hachi was doing that chant.

The Chancellor
Wed, 08-12-2009, 04:40 PM
I can't be the only one thinking Barragan could have just floated around the first barrier while Hachi was doing that chant. It was too big and Hacchi was making sure it was. Plus, it was just that kind of spell. It seems to me that Hacchi reads the situation then busts out the appropriate spell for each according one that calls for it.

UChessmaster
Wed, 08-12-2009, 05:15 PM
Not too mention he got too cocky to care.

The Chancellor
Thu, 08-13-2009, 11:36 PM
It's getting boring again if you ask me. I think I just hate Soifons crappy attitude towards everything and everyone that isn't Yoruichi. If she wasn't such a bitch of a rug muncher I'd be fine with it. I want to see Lisa fight Halibell. If she has proven to Kyoraku that shes that much stronger than most people think, than that should be the most interesting fight.

NeoCybercoin
Mon, 08-17-2009, 01:23 PM
I just want Lisa to molest Halibel. After all she does have a "very healthy interest" as she says so herself.