PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 458

Marik
Thu, 07-30-2009, 11:33 PM
Binktopia - SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/kzd4bw) - MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?4ejiuwmdmuy) - Online Viewing (http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/chapter-458/page001.html)

SleepyFans - SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/wqh0u3) - MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ttti0yjz0yo) - One Manga (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/458/01)

Carnage
Fri, 07-31-2009, 12:10 AM
For once......a good chapter.

Psyke
Fri, 07-31-2009, 12:15 AM
Another slow chapter but at least the plot is moving along. The Sakura and Naruto issue seems a little forced though, especially when we have yet to see Naruto's reaction to Hinata's actions previously when he fought Pein.

Rikudo
Fri, 07-31-2009, 12:27 AM
OMG! it's all coming together. Danzou and Madara have the same intentions and actually working together behind the scene. Dun..dun.dun.

Wren
Fri, 07-31-2009, 12:43 AM
Another slow chapter but at least the plot is moving along. The Sakura and Naruto issue seems a little forced though, especially when we have yet to see Naruto's reaction to Hinata's actions previously when he fought Pein.

to be quite honest, ive never really expected *any* sort of response from naruto regarding Hinata. and if there is, there's a good chance it would be a rejection anyway. it seems almost forced that they will be some form of pair if anything is to take its course IMO.

In regards to the politics, the most interesting point to me is that it seems another of the Jinchuuriki seems to have been a former Kage, in this case the 4th Mizukage Yagura (prior no other info being given on this character other than his status as a Jinchuuriki) so perhaps a bit more info in regards to the mystery of which mizukage Madara is believed to have been (probably the 3rd unless he has a way to remove a tailed beast from his own body without killing himself)

RasenDori
Fri, 07-31-2009, 01:03 AM
OMG! it's all coming together. Danzou and Madara have the same intentions and actually working together behind the scene. Dun..dun.dun.

... What? ... just where was this connection made?

Anyway... Damn.... I really liked Sai's conversation with Sakura. So impactful.

Destrado
Fri, 07-31-2009, 01:15 AM
Wasn't the turtle fight the one they didn't show on the manga?

Edit: lots of pointless questions (yes, even more)

XanBcoo
Fri, 07-31-2009, 01:17 AM
Wow, I really loved that chapter. I thought the ending was retarded, but the rest of it was quite good.

It got straight into some hardcore ninja diplomacy, which was what I was interested in all along. Seeing how the Kage interact was a really nice break from the MADARA bullshit lately. We also got to see one of Kankuro's new puppets.

Then Sakura cried. Again.

And now Danzo might become the fucking undisputed Emperor of Ninja Land. This totally eclipses the stupidity of him becoming Hokage in the first place. This is just ridiculous.

Why Kishi, why do you give me a great chapter and then drop the ball just as things are getting good??

Destrado
Fri, 07-31-2009, 01:22 AM
And now Danzo might become the fucking undisputed Emperor of Ninja Land. This totally eclipses the stupidity of him becoming Hokage in the first place. This is just ridiculous.

It would all make sense if Danzou was actually Madara's brother.

But then I don't know if we could fit Obito into the story.

Prof. Chaos
Fri, 07-31-2009, 01:23 AM
Whats next, all the Kages form together to form Voltron, the defender of the world?

TwisT
Fri, 07-31-2009, 01:34 AM
Suigetsu wasn't trained in the bloody mist era. They remade the whole thing after Zabuza killed everyone in his exam/test. That was said during the Zabuza arc. And Zabuza should have at least 10 years on Suigetsu. So it would be impossible, unless Suigetsu don't age and is infact older then Zabuza.

Anyway i liked this episode alot. Most of all i liked Sai's convo with Sakura. I like Sai's character just because he isn't afraid to be upfront and painfully honest. And someone really needed to tell Sakura what Sai just told her. I also liked the fact that it seems Akatsuki was used and hired by some of the villages. That explains how they could become so powerful without anyone doing anything about it for so long.

The Heretic Azazel
Fri, 07-31-2009, 01:48 AM
And someone really needed to tell Sakura what Sai just told her.

That shit needed to be said years ago. I can't believe Sai ended up being the one to point out what I've been thinking for so long.

Uberbaka
Fri, 07-31-2009, 03:20 AM
Wait, wait ,wait... Emperor Danzou? Did he just convince them to give him all power very much in parallel to star wars? Does that make Gaara Jar-Jar? Akatsuki/nine tailed beasts the clone army/Sith?

And Naruto will lead the rebellion when it all turns out bad... Sasuke being Han Solo as they team up and have a love triangle with Sakura.

Nevermind the whole Yoda-frog/mentor loss/dead giving advice(Minato) events.

</rant>

Hey, it's less insane than the Obito/Madara is <everyone> suggestions as of late.

animus
Fri, 07-31-2009, 07:03 AM
The beginning was decent. But Kishimoto is so bad at story telling. The ending was just retarded.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Fri, 07-31-2009, 07:24 AM
Suigetsu wasn't trained in the bloody mist era. They remade the whole thing after Zabuza killed everyone in his exam/test. That was said during the Zabuza arc. And Zabuza should have at least 10 years on Suigetsu. So it would be impossible, unless Suigetsu don't age and is infact older then Zabuza.

Anyway i liked this episode alot. Most of all i liked Sai's convo with Sakura. I like Sai's character just because he isn't afraid to be upfront and painfully honest. And someone really needed to tell Sakura what Sai just told her. I also liked the fact that it seems Akatsuki was used and hired by some of the villages. That explains how they could become so powerful without anyone doing anything about it for so long.

I think that they were referring to Kisame as being the member of the Mist.

I liked the chapter, does seem like everything just happens really easily for Danzou. But at the same time I like the fact that they are considering the fact that the Akatsuki will probably end up attacking Konoha to get to Naruto, who has the last Bijuu, so there is some logic there.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 07-31-2009, 08:27 AM
some points of interest:
1. page 09 - akatsuki photo up: there are 11 people there, how did that happen?
(left to right) Hidan, Kazuku, Zetsu, Deidara, Sasori, Payne, Qunan, Kisama, Itachi, and then there are two other guys.
2. also page 09, I never thought the 4th Kazakage was so young, he looks no more than 35, which is awfully young to have a 13 years old son and still be kage (even if you don't consider Temari and Kankaru as his children, it's young).
3. So, madara became Mizukage (Yagura) , but something went wrong with the village, so he had to take over the akatsuki organization. My guess is a 3-way alliance between Danzou, Madare ( I don't think they're the same person) and Mifune (he's definitely in with them) that's planning to lead all the ninjas in the world into war against the common man a create a super race of samurai ninja sharingan users.
4.page 13 "... I would like to suggest which among you five Kages would be most suitable" - "Tsunade's era ends" - "Naruto...!". it's practically written.
5. I hate Sakura, she doesn't deserve a guy like Naruto. Maybe it's 'on the contrary thing", where Naruto can't leave Sakura alone (without him or Sasuke to watch over her sorry ass) and therefore can't go after Hinata?

last thing. If Mifune isn't a bad guy, he's stupid.
Danzou was skipped on the hokage draft so many times (the 3rd, the 4th, Jiraya, Tsunade), and all he managed to do so far during his regency is to escape the village when it's in ruined (after he did nothing to defend the village when it was attacked) and they make him king of the ninja?
sure, he gets point for extra effort, but that's like picking a starving midget to play in the All-star games just because you feel bad for not letting on the field during the play-offs.

unandpw
Fri, 07-31-2009, 08:38 AM
some points of interest:
1. page 09 - akatsuki photo up: there are 11 people there, how did that happen?
(left to right) Hidan, Kazuku, Zetsu, Deidara, Sasori, Payne, Qunan, Kisama, Itachi, and then there are two other guys.
I was going to mention something of this earlier, but then figured that panel wasn't an actual event...just a general lineup. The guy who's fourth to the right is Orochimaru. (Notice the snake around him?) The two from the left are Tobi and Deidara. You can make out Deidara's ponytail.

If that clears it up for you.

RyougaZell
Fri, 07-31-2009, 08:59 AM
Kankuro's puppet reminds me of Sasori.

PS: Hinata is boring. Shame she wasn't killed by Pain... at least before resucitating everybody with thed dragon ba... that jutsu.

FireEmblem
Fri, 07-31-2009, 09:17 AM
The parts with Sakura were good, what are you guys whining about? It's perfect for Sai to be the one to say something. It's not like other people don't know it. Yamato has hinted at it before. But Sai does not completely understand human emotions or how people react to things, which is why he can freely say these things to Sakura. It was perfectly done. And be quiet about Hinata already jeez. Naruto has never had any interest in her. Why would he all of a sudden show any. It's smart not to, especially if he's going around being reckless, to not lead her on.

Now about the Kage's, I wonder how this will play out when Sasuke attacks the meeting to get Danzou. I wonder if Danzou manages to stop him or if the Raikage also tries to stop him. The shit is going to hit the fan pretty soon, with Naruto about to show up there too. And Gaara impressed with how big his balls have gotten as Kazekage.

Also as someone pointed out. Kankurou could be using Sasori as a puppet now. Or at least have built puppets out of Sasori's parts. I thought something like that would happen, but was wondering how long it would be.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Fri, 07-31-2009, 11:05 AM
I would not be surprised of the Hinata situation gets cleared up in a flash back somewhere down the line.

Assertn
Fri, 07-31-2009, 11:10 AM
The 4th mizukage was formerly a host for the 3-tailed bijuu that was swimming freely in that lake. I'd like to learn how the bijuu escaped... also, keep in mind one of the former mizukages was Madara, although I doubt he was that kid...

The top frame of the last page is my current favorite piece from this series from the past few months.

XanBcoo
Fri, 07-31-2009, 12:19 PM
last thing. If Mifune isn't a bad guy, he's stupid.
Danzou was skipped on the hokage draft so many times (the 3rd, the 4th, Jiraya, Tsunade), and all he managed to do so far during his regency is to escape the village when it's in ruined (after he did nothing to defend the village when it was attacked) and they make him king of the ninja?
sure, he gets point for extra effort, but that's like picking a starving midget to play in the All-star games just because you feel bad for not letting on the field during the play-offs.
I think you may be onto something with Mifune being in cahoots with the Big Bad. There's absolutely no way he'd make someone who has been a Kage for roughly a day the Emperor of Ninja Land. That's just too ridiculous, even by Kishimoto's standards.

I want to give him the benefit of the doubt.

poopdeville
Fri, 07-31-2009, 12:33 PM
It would be ironic if Danzou telling the Kages that Madara was in charge of Akatsuki is what convinced the Kages to make Madara/Danzou the King of the Kages. It makes sense for someone with as bad a reputation as Madara to have a cleaner public face.

Abdula
Fri, 07-31-2009, 12:49 PM
This chapter was pretty good and the previous chapter was pretty good too, you guys just nitpick too much.

The top frame of the last page is my current favorite piece from this series from the past few months.
I agree, I was going to say as much but you beat me to it.

And now Danzo might become the fucking undisputed Emperor of Ninja Land. This totally eclipses the stupidity of him becoming Hokage in the first place. This is just ridiculous
I really don't see the problem here, since Konoha does have the only remaining JInchuuriki that alone is enough reason to make the Hokage leader of the alliance.

poopdeville
Fri, 07-31-2009, 02:00 PM
I really don't see the problem here, since Konoha does have the only remaining JInchuuriki that alone is enough reason to make the Hokage leader of the alliance.

How do you figure? If the point is to protect the last Jinchuuriki, there's nothing in it for the other nations (except the Sand, since Gaara might want to help out). If the point is to defeat Akatsuki, the most capable leader should be chosen.

rockmanj
Fri, 07-31-2009, 02:21 PM
some points of interest:

2. also page 09, I never thought the 4th Kazakage was so young, he looks no more than 35, which is awfully young to have a 13 years old son and still be kage (even if you don't consider Temari and Kankaru as his children, it's young).

Well, to be fair, they live in a society where they could die at any moment, so starting to have children at about 19 (if he is 35, and Temari is 3 years older than Gaara) isn't too much of a stretch. I don't see any problem with that.

On another note, I don't see Raikage letting this shit fly. It seems like he could see what Dazou was up to. Hopefully he is smarter than he acts, and maybe ends up being a leader in the resistance, as I could totally see Naruto hiding out there in the company of Omoi and Karui, and possibly being trained be Killerbee at one point.

FireEmblem
Fri, 07-31-2009, 03:52 PM
This chapter was pretty good and the previous chapter was pretty good too, you guys just nitpick too much.

I agree, I was going to say as much but you beat me to it.

It also seemed that through all of the finger-pointing that went on in the meeting, Konoha wasn't really mentioned much as having done any evil deeds with Akatsuki.

poopdeville
Fri, 07-31-2009, 04:26 PM
Who, if anybody, is Danzou's spy in Akatsuki? Madara has only revealed his identity to Sasuke, Kisame, Konan, Pein, and Zetsu. I can't really picture Sasuke, Pein, or Konan being a spy for Danzou, and Konan didn't confirm Madara's identity to Naruto. That leaves Kisame, and Zetsu. Or no one.

Assertn
Fri, 07-31-2009, 05:14 PM
Jiraiya figured it out....
Naruto and then Kakashi and Yamato found out from the 4th....

Sidnne
Fri, 07-31-2009, 05:36 PM
Who, if anybody, is Danzou's spy in Akatsuki? Madara has only revealed his identity to Sasuke, Kisame, Konan, Pein, and Zetsu. I can't really picture Sasuke, Pein, or Konan being a spy for Danzou, and Konan didn't confirm Madara's identity to Naruto. That leaves Kisame, and Zetsu. Or no one.

Who said Danzou had a spy in Akatsuki? Did I miss something?

XanBcoo
Fri, 07-31-2009, 05:41 PM
lol really, man? Might makes right?

North Korea claims to have an arsenal of WMDs. I guess we should make them the overseer of the UN.

Assertn
Fri, 07-31-2009, 05:45 PM
lol really, man? Might makes right?

North Korea claims to have an arsenal of WMDs. I guess we should make them the overseer of the UN.
Well, it can also be because everyone knows Konoha has the last bijuu that the akatsuki is yet to collect. Therefore, they hold the last card to use against them.

poopdeville
Fri, 07-31-2009, 05:46 PM
Jiraiya figured it out....
Naruto and then Kakashi and Yamato found out from the 4th....

Ah, good catch. Kakashi told Sai to send a message to the Hokage. That must be the message Danzou got while on his way to the meeting. The timelines didn't fit, without Sai's message, since neither Kakashi nor Yamato talked to Danzou after finding out about the Fourth.

Danzou didn't seem too impressed by it though, heh. "It's just an update"

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/457/04/

samsonlonghair
Fri, 07-31-2009, 05:49 PM
I can't believe that a shady character like Danzou is going to be the Eisenhower of the ninja allied forces. This Mifune guy is clearly not a "neutral" party. He must owe Danzou.

poopdeville
Fri, 07-31-2009, 05:50 PM
Who said Danzou had a spy in Akatsuki? Did I miss something?

Naww, you didn't miss anything. I missed the part where Kakashi told Sai to send a message about Madara to the Hokage. Without that message, the only way the Hokage could have known who leads Akatsuki was with a spy.

XanBcoo
Fri, 07-31-2009, 05:50 PM
Well, it can also be because everyone knows Konoha has the last bijuu that the akatsuki is yet to collect. Therefore, they hold the last card to use against them.
Still don't see how that gives Danzo any authority. Surely someone with such a great force should be kept in check.

Sidnne
Fri, 07-31-2009, 06:04 PM
Still don't see how that gives Danzo any authority. Surely someone with such a great force should be kept in check.

I think its pretty obvious that Danzou and Mifune are working together. That should be enough to throw your argument out the window. Logic need not apply when conspiring is going on.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 07-31-2009, 06:16 PM
Well, to be fair, they live in a society where they could die at any moment, so starting to have children at about 19 (if he is 35, and Temari is 3 years older than Gaara) isn't too much of a stretch. I don't see any problem with that.

well, probably, I guess so, I just though that Gaara's father was around 50, like most kages (or maybe 30 is the normal age, seeing the summit of the leaders).

But, there's still the matter of the 3rd kazakage (Sasori's stupid puppet) who mysteriously vanished from the village a few years back ("more than ten years ago")

Gaara was the demon carrier since he was born, right? which means that his father was hokage when he was born (they wouldn't put the demon in just any child, right?).
Throw in some speculations about the time frame in which the 3rd kazakage went missing, and it seems that the 4th was Kazakage also at a very young age, so why are the council of kages so surprised by his (Gaara's) young age?

XanBcoo
Fri, 07-31-2009, 06:59 PM
I think its pretty obvious that Danzou and Mifune are working together. That should be enough to throw your argument out the window. Logic need not apply when conspiring is going on.
Yeah, I already acknowledged that. I was just replying to Abdula, who seems to think it makes perfect sense otherwise.

(It does not)

rockmanj
Fri, 07-31-2009, 11:34 PM
well, probably, I guess so, I just though that Gaara's father was around 50, like most kages (or maybe 30 is the normal age, seeing the summit of the leaders).

But, there's still the matter of the 3rd kazakage (Sasori's stupid puppet) who mysteriously vanished from the village a few years back ("more than ten years ago")

Gaara was the demon carrier since he was born, right? which means that his father was hokage when he was born (they wouldn't put the demon in just any child, right?).
Throw in some speculations about the time frame in which the 3rd kazakage went missing, and it seems that the 4th was Kazakage also at a very young age, so why are the council of kages so surprised by his (Gaara's) young age?

You got me on that one, but Gaara is like only 16. Who knows how long his dad was Kazekage before he was born? He would still be in his early 20's, assuming he's around his mid-thirties, which is a lot more mature than 16 in most cases. Hell, if he were in the U.S., he'd barely have a driver's license.

Pastor Cookies
Sat, 08-01-2009, 12:24 AM
this chapter rocked! Big ups to Sai on this chapter! Now since Sakura knows that she is contributing to some of Naruto's pain, hopefully she will release him from it by telling him not to focus on bringing back Sasuke. The liberation will help Naruto focus on Akatsuki's demise free from the wallows of ohhh....ohhh in the snow.

Although the decision seemed abit too fast for Danzo to be nominated, I think Mifune made the right choice. Konoha is the only village so far to have successfully defended themselves against Akakstuki's forces. Konoha probably has the strongest military force out of all the major villages...hell so far they've been slowing picking off Akastuki's forces anyway.

rockmanj
Sat, 08-01-2009, 04:47 AM
Successfully? The village proper was destroyed, and the Hokage almost died. I wouldn't count that as success (although they did maintain their bijuu). I would say they possibly came out the worst of any of the attacked villages.

kyubisrage
Sat, 08-01-2009, 04:23 PM
Successfully? The village proper was destroyed, and the Hokage almost died. I wouldn't count that as success (although they did maintain their bijuu). I would say they possibly came out the worst of any of the attacked villages.

True but Pein did bring the fucking heat lol. He fucking just nuked Konoha.. If Pein raided any other village he would have owned everyone and take their bijuu.

The point is... every village would have been raped in the ass and face... Konoha just got raped the least and managed to do a little damage to them.

rockmanj
Sat, 08-01-2009, 09:11 PM
I don't think losing the leader of the country and the whole place being razed is a "little" damage. Konoha just kind of got lucky in the fact that their bijuu is Naruto, and he convinced Nagato to resurrect all those dead ninja. Not to mention the interim leader is the very shady Danzou, who seems to be cowardly (by hiding during the attack, and also withholding his forces), and suspiciously aware of everything that is going on. But in terms of not letting the bijuu get captured, yes, they were successful. It was a mighty high cost to pay though.

Spaceaprion
Sat, 08-01-2009, 10:55 PM
I don't think they took too much damage, I mean, it takes a long time to replace a ninja, but a city can be rebuilt in a few months.

poopdeville
Sat, 08-01-2009, 11:02 PM
Yeah, as long as the Will of Fire survives, Konoha will survive.

Pastor Cookies
Sat, 08-01-2009, 11:46 PM
We all saw character development in Naruto when he lost Jiraiya. The whole you killed my master I will avenge him type deal. Now since that whole thing ended Naruto has put his attention back on Sasuke which is diminishing his focus on the bigger picture...Akastuki! Now that Sakura knows that Naruto is not only carrying the burden of his promise of a lifetime but also his true feelings for her she will relieve him of his suffering by telling him not to worry about their promise anymore. Their promise made was made off of a foundation of pain and only brings on more pain the longer Naruto carries it.

Once this is done we will see the more focused and determined Naruto who headed into battle against the leader of the most baddass group of ninjas to ever exist in the Naruto universe. I also see Love will begin to blossom between Naruto and Sakura. We all know they both Love each other. Its always the man who has to know within himself how he feels about a woman and the woman will follow suit if they feel similar.Once Naruto confesses his Love to Sakura she will realize that she to indeed feels the same way about him but she will go through a state of withdraws and purification because she will have to purge Sasuke out of her system in order to see Naruto in front of her not only as a childhood friend but a potential lover.

Earlier Naruto stated that he feels as if he can now fight Sasuke evenly because he understands what pain is...but I think hes still missing something which he will gain when he isn't concerned with his promise to Sakura anymore and thats detachment. Detachment was what Sasuke displayed when he was beating the shit out of Naruto and attachment was what Naruto displayed while he was receiving that ass whooping.

Pandadice
Sun, 08-02-2009, 12:15 AM
wait, are you saying that the only reason Naruto wants to bring Sasuke back is because he promised Sakura that he would? O_o

Archangel
Sun, 08-02-2009, 11:59 AM
wait, are you saying that the only reason Naruto wants to bring Sasuke back is because he promised Sakura that he would? O_o

50% of the reason, maybe

Guilt is fucked up to deal with

It may be also the reason why he refuses to accept that Sasuke isn't worth saving anymore

Spaceaprion
Sun, 08-02-2009, 12:24 PM
I think Naruto is really in Love with Sasuke, and just tells everyone he loves Sakura so they won't know he's gay. Everyone knows being gay hurts your chances of becoming Hokage.

RasenDori
Sun, 08-02-2009, 01:34 PM
I think giving Danzou power over this alliance is more about empowering Konoha then its current shady leader. When you think about Konoha not only possesses the last known bijuu. Things may change once it comes out that Killer Bee is alive, but for now Konoha has the best track record against Akatsuki. They also have to most intel between the information given up by Kabuto and the experiance Konoha has had fighting them.

Don't forget that the person that defeated the man that the destroyed the village is the very reason that Konoha was chosen to lead the alliance.

@ Pastor Cookies:
I dont think that Sakura lifting Naruto from the burden of their promise will be enough to make Naruto shift focus. It will help lift the pain from the quest, and with the combination of the Raikage's harsh words, make him reevlauate his methods of peace. Sasuke is his friend, and he will continue to try to bring him back into the light. That's just what Naruto does. He did it with Neji, Gaara, and Sai. He's gonna do it with Sasuke.

Pastor Cookies
Sun, 08-02-2009, 02:09 PM

Its just like Rasendori said...its a mixture of his promise to Sakura and of course because its his way of the ninja to follow up on his word. He also did it with the Nice Guy Pose. If you make a promise with the Nice Guy Pose and don't do through with it...your head explodes "Running Man" style :eek: jk...

@ Rasendori:
Thats a good point you made about the Raikages words helping Naruto reevaluate perception of how he will approach peace. I'm not saying that he will total ditch his goal of bringing Sasuke back to the village once "Sakura's curse" is lifted from him. What I was getting at was that his mentality will shift into a wider perspective of what his role in the ninja world is. When he focuses on Sasuke its all about just Sasuke. Hes about to be center stage in this alliance ark and he needs to focus on bringing down Madara right now...Sasuke can wait til later...

@ Spaceaprion:
Everyone knows being gay hurts your chances of becoming Hokage.

Hilarious! I agree 100% Although I think the Fire Lord was totally flay=flamingly gay!

Stitch
Tue, 08-04-2009, 12:47 PM
I don't have time for all this drama.

How long does Kishimoto expect to live to tell a story? Life expectancy in Japan is great but not that great.

The Chancellor
Wed, 08-05-2009, 12:15 AM
How long does Kishimoto expect to live to tell a story? Life expectancy in Japan is great but not that great. At least throw an lol in there for good measure. He's like 35 dude chill out.

XanBcoo
Wed, 08-05-2009, 01:12 AM
At least throw an lol in there for good measure
Or just work on understanding sarcasm and subtlety without having "LOL J/K J/K" thrown in every other sentence.

In any case I still disagree with Stitch. I'd rather have a chapter like this every week than more ridiculous plot twists.

HEY GUYS, SAKURA HAS THE SHARINGAN

(but all she does is copy other ninjas' tears)

shinta|hikari
Wed, 08-05-2009, 01:15 AM
And wailing.

Oooohhhh... Ooohhhh...

Probably copied from Naruto last chapter.

Pastor Cookies
Wed, 08-05-2009, 03:44 AM
Having no drama is like eating a bowl of cereal with no crunch...boring as hell and too smooth. I don't like drama but at the same time I love it. Drama is what makes Naruto worth waiting for every day until I get it...fill my bowl up with it...devour it...and wait for some more goodness to arrive...

depthcharge
Wed, 08-05-2009, 08:21 AM
Naruto should have just tricked the Raikage into believing that both Itachi and Sasuke are both Leaf spies. To destroy Orochimaru and Akatsuki.

Benefit of doubt, since Orochimaru is dead, Sasuke is now in cover to destroy Akatsuki. While this may be a lie, thats how a sly Hokage would push the story rather then just say... he is my childhood friend, please forgive him.

Also, he should have the same conviction that when he fought Sasuke at the Valley of the Dead or whatever the water Fall is. Just scream into the Raikage that, I will break his arms and legs if that is what it takes to bring him back.

rockmanj
Wed, 08-05-2009, 10:15 AM
And wailing.

Oooohhhh... Ooohhhh...

Probably copied from Naruto last chapter.

I never got that wailing noise. I have never heard anyone wail like that in my life. Maybe Japanese people have different wails than Americans and Korean people. Or mangakas are weird.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Wed, 08-05-2009, 03:01 PM
Hilarious! I agree 100% Although I think the Fire Lord was totally flay=flamingly gay!

Dude, that is kind of gay...

@XanBcoo

It all makes sense now. She does do that!

Edit: And I think that Sasuke is going to end up attacking Naruto when he gets there thinking that he is Danzou. This would be a perfect opportunity for them to meet face to face again without a proper fight since Naruto is jacked up.

Pastor Cookies
Wed, 08-05-2009, 03:51 PM
[QUOTE=iMUSTbeTHEdevil]Dude, that is kind of gay...

Yeah... that comment was totally left field! My apologizes for shorting your life span on such a gay comment :(