PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 457

Marik
Fri, 07-24-2009, 12:18 AM
SleepyFans - SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/3pz7un) - Online Viewing (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/457/00)

Sidnne
Fri, 07-24-2009, 12:28 AM
Why does this feel like one of the most worthless chapters in a long time?

All that so Naruto could make a fool of himself?

unandpw
Fri, 07-24-2009, 12:35 AM
At least we didn't have to wait for each Kage to travel to the meeting place. I hope it picks up speed next chapter.

Prof. Chaos
Fri, 07-24-2009, 12:59 AM
We need Killerbee to show up soon. Hopefully his presence will lighten up the Raikage's heart, maybe even growing three sizes that day.

Also he could have at least made the last scene in color. =\

The Chancellor
Fri, 07-24-2009, 01:25 AM
Also he could have at least made the last scene in color Thank you!! I'm glad it was said early because my god

Psyke
Fri, 07-24-2009, 01:38 AM
Naruto's not fit to be ninja, just like the Raikage said.

SilentSnake
Fri, 07-24-2009, 01:41 AM
I'm sure Naruto's effort WILL affect Raikage in the end, like a small pebble causing an avalanche. Of course, atm it looks completely fruitless :P

Assertn
Fri, 07-24-2009, 03:06 AM
I'm glad kishimoto referenced the hyuga incident. It would've been a shame to neglect that piece of history at this point in the story...

Archangel
Fri, 07-24-2009, 04:45 AM
What a boring and slow chapter... i'm disapointed

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Fri, 07-24-2009, 07:23 AM

That is a good point. He really isnt and not due to his lack of strength or skill but due to his lack of will to want to fight it would seem. I like that.

RyougaZell
Fri, 07-24-2009, 09:00 AM

Kishimoto isn't fit to make a manga.
He keeps killing his own pre-established rules on how ninjas should be.

Patriot
Fri, 07-24-2009, 09:04 AM

That is a good point. He really isnt and not due to his lack of strength or skill but due to his lack of will to want to fight it would seem. I like that.

Historically, that may be true, that a ninja unwilling to fight is not a ninja. However, philosophically he is attempting to transend the senseless violence that ensues. Its one thing to protect a feudal lord from pirates or assasins, but its another thing altogether when you kill someone for killing someone, where does the cycle end? Entire villiages have been wiped out because someone killed someone, just like with Pain. He lost his mission after his best friend died. And countless others.

What Naruto is saying, he understands the concept an eye for an eye, and what he is asking, is, we've taken your eye and ask you to stop, and the Raikage responded, I'll take your eye and then ask you to stop and see how you like it. (but the Hyuga was a twist)
Naruto is trying to change the ninja world so that innocent children and those thrust into war that were unwilling will not have to. And he proved to Pain that he is able to change it, because when the situation was reversed, he forgave Pain, and that is the measure of any advanced society. As long as people such as this exist, there will always be hope for a better tommorow.

Pandadice
Fri, 07-24-2009, 10:30 AM
he just needs to realize the fact that if he's the one pushing the philosophy, then it's his responsibility to execute it. he shouldn't try pushing it on someone else to bear, but in stead let them go through with it and then him be the one to deal with it...

i did really like the "dude, we're ninjas" rant from the raikage xD. i don't get why Naruto wants to be such a powerful ninja when he's such a pacifist...

why did Sasuke have to get the dude to point out Danzo to him? shouldn't he just be able to tell who Danzo is by the hat? i mean the hats say where they're from...

Assertn
Fri, 07-24-2009, 11:40 AM
why did Sasuke have to get the dude to point out Danzo to him? shouldn't he just be able to tell who Danzo is by the hat? i mean the hats say where they're from...
Thats what I was going to say...
They wasted like 2 pages elaborating on needing zetsu's help and how he better not lie to them.

Archangel
Fri, 07-24-2009, 11:43 AM

I rofled haha

The Chancellor
Fri, 07-24-2009, 01:13 PM
They wasted like 2 pages elaborating on needing zetsu's help and how he better not lie to them. On that note, I think that last page maybe the coolest looking page Kishi has ever drawn for us. Can we just take that in? It was awesome. They have like a round table thing going on, with their own respective country flags behind them.

If Kishi doesn't let us see the Kages fight even for a little to show what they're made of, then I'm going to be really disappointed. Really really disappointed.

TATSUAKI
Fri, 07-24-2009, 01:27 PM
I think the author, Kishi, wants to show Naruto that it's not going to be easy with the morals he has. As the Raikage points out that Naruto is naive, I guess Naruto understands Raikage's points, but Naruto is not one that will back down so easily. Naruto bowing down to Raikage seems humiliating, but I think its all part of Naruto's idea to stop wars. Let's just say I got faith in Naruto.
This chapter was slow. However, the series has been slow too. As I was reading up on this manga, the plot seemed to take forever to unravel, but Kishi seemed to do that on purpose. Probably for more money or more suspense. But there are many important aspects in this chapter.
In the beginning of this chapter, Kishi does not begin with Naruto but with Sasuke's Hawk group. Why? This is obvious for order of events and flow, but we see that Sasuke is using his groups members to the fullest. He does this even when he doesn't need their powers. Notice this. Sasuke said, "Zetsu was it? I need you tell me which one's Danzo." I'm sure Sasuke knows that the Hokage he is looking for is wearing is the one with the "fire" kanji, but Sasuke can't be so sure, especially because the "Hawk" is trying to assassinate Danzo. Furthermore Sasuke wants to find out Zetsu power and his trustworthiness. Then Danzo gets an update. I know he just shrugs off the update, but this means Sai can still be following Danzo's orders, following Kakashi's orders, following both, or just following himself. But notice that Danzo didn't say anything about taking care of the situation after the 5 Kages meeting. That means Sai must have not told Danzo about Naruto's, Kakashi's, and Yamato's big adventure to Raikage.
Okay the next little slide shows the "Hawk" preoccupied with Danzo's assassination, which is good. Kishi still has to show it again for order of events, so saying that this chapter was slow is a little far. Anyways the "Hawk" is preoccupied. Kishi then shows Naruto begging Raikage to stop Sasuke's assassination and not to kill Sasuke. Raikage points out that all Sasuke thought about was revenge. It's true. Danzo took out Konoha's Uchiha clan. Itachi killed Sasuke's family. Any ninja might kill. Well not the good guys here. However notice that Naruto flashes back. The flashback shows that Sasuke is really not a bad person but when he flashes back he does not go back to the Uchiha Massacre. My guess is Naruto does not know about it. Naruto only sees Sasuke's good side. Naruto, age 16, is still naive. Than Raikage reveals his ambition to kill Sasuke and challenges Naruto to stop him. See the set-up? Kishi is setting up for the big fight between Raikage and the Hawks while Naruto, Kakashi, Yamoto must stop it. However what is Danzo going to do? Is Danzo going to accuse Naruto for not for crimes? Who will win the fight? My guess is Sasuke is going to not lose or win. Sasuke going to miss his chance to assassinate the Hokage, but he will get away. Naruto, Kakashi, and Yamoto might as well become a missing-nin or turn themselves in. However if Naruto is like Dumbledore that might not happen. HAHA. Danzo is like the Ministry of Magic infiltrated by Voldemort. HHAHAHAH I do like the Danzo being Darth Sedious while Madara being the emperor. It seems very likely. HAHAHa. Naruto seems so much like Harry leaving school on the 7th year. HAHHA NO, I DON'T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN. Kishi don't do that. Kishi make up ur own story. Prove me wrong. I don't want that to happen. I want the happy ending.
At last, Sasuke does not know who Danzo is. Seems like he missed the hat thing or Kishi did. Write out of that one! HA! Sasuke said, "So that's Danzo." Looks like they passed the Samurais without Zetsu's help. But still Sasuke does not know about the hat thing or he didn't show that he knew.
Looking at the setting of the meeting, an attack would have to be 5 way to be affective. 4 ppl fighting 4 different Hokage, while Sasuke assassinates Danzo. Even so bodyguards will be swarming in, observers are watching, and Naruto, Kakashi, and Yamato may be there to. I hope Sasuke knows what he is doing. Cause Naruto has a plan! Thanks for readinG!

OH, I'm new. My name is JIn Tatsuaki, Brian Lih-Ming Chen. I'm a guy. I love Naruto right now. I hope I'm not annoying, but people say I am. So ya first post here. Thanks for reading!

Naruto_RNG
Fri, 07-24-2009, 01:31 PM
The more naruto does this bitchin and moaning the less I want him to get back with sasuke. My only question in this chapter is how the hell sasuke got in without being noticed? If he was outside waiting till the meeting was over yea believable, but inside that's a whole other issue.

Uchiha Barles
Fri, 07-24-2009, 04:23 PM
Naruto's head neck deep into Raikage's ass aside, the idea behind Naruto's behavior is fine.
Even in the ninja world, being a berserking idiot fighting everything doesn't work out so well. Neither does being a complete pussy. There's a middle ground somewhere, and that middle ground can be approached either having erred on the compassionate side, or having erred on the violent side. Assuming one lives long enough. I'm pretty sure Naruto's just the former.

FireEmblem
Fri, 07-24-2009, 05:15 PM
Mizukage's breasts will sag in about 10 years.

Sidnne
Fri, 07-24-2009, 05:17 PM
Naruto's head neck deep into Raikage's ass aside, the idea behind Naruto's behavior is fine.
Even in the ninja world, being a berserking idiot fighting everything doesn't work out so well. Neither does being a complete pussy. There's a middle ground somewhere, and that middle ground can be approached either having erred on the compassionate side, or having erred on the violent side. Assuming one lives long enough. I'm pretty sure Naruto's just the former.

Right, but it would have made sense for Naruto to have a rational conversation with logic and reason, instead of begging and sobbing like a weakling. The last two chapters, Naruto wanted to "speak with" Raikage and actually had a reasonable argument about Sasuke just being used and manipulated by Tobi, like Nagato was. But when he met with Raikage, he just dropped to his knees and cried "boohoo Sasuke is my friend! Please don't hurt him! boohoo!" His argument and explanation went out the window.

The Chancellor
Fri, 07-24-2009, 05:18 PM
Even in the ninja world, being a berserking idiot fighting everything doesn't work out so well. Neither does being a complete pussy. There's a middle ground somewhere, and that middle ground can be approached either having erred on the compassionate side, or having erred on the violent side. Assuming one lives long enough. I'm pretty sure Naruto's just the former. Yeah. But it seems like the raikage just wanted him to stand and face him instead of bowing to him and grovelling. If he had just relaxed and proudly told him that Sasuke was his friend eyeball to eyeball, then he would be fine. Although maybe not because this was a little more different. This is the raikages little brother.

Raven
Fri, 07-24-2009, 08:00 PM
I loled at Naruto bending over in the snow going "oooh" several times. Kishi needs to come out of the closet.

Uchiha Barles
Fri, 07-24-2009, 08:48 PM
@ sid and chancellor:

Yeah, that's what I meant by my opening line. He didn't have to be that much of sobbing little punk.

Rikudo
Fri, 07-24-2009, 08:59 PM
Naruto was probably intimidated when he saw the Raikage and lost his composure. You have to understand, Naruto is still probably dizzy from getting his ass kicked and the freezing temp doesn't help either in keeping calm.

Against the 5 Cloud ninja, I don't think Naruto, Kakashi and Yamato have a chance head on if they were to fight. Although, I have to admire Kakashi and Yamato for speaking up as if they were on the same level.

The Chancellor
Fri, 07-24-2009, 09:13 PM
I just can not get enough of that meeting room. It screams vip treatment to the max. They have their own colored curtains, and country flag sign on them and a personal building and country just for the meeting. Not to mention the samurai guards and immunity from attack other than Sasuke who is about to get his ass seriously kicked. I don't know what he has planned, but they're all kages in there and they won't be taken by surprised by some little punk. This should be interesting.

Uchiha Barles
Fri, 07-24-2009, 10:48 PM
Naruto was probably intimidated when he saw the Raikage and lost his composure. You have to understand, Naruto is still probably dizzy from getting his ass kicked and the freezing temp doesn't help either in keeping calm.

Against the 5 Cloud ninja, I don't think Naruto, Kakashi and Yamato have a chance head on if they were to fight. Although, I have to admire Kakashi and Yamato for speaking up as if they were on the same level.

Intimidated? The same Naruto that's still picking chunks of Pain's ass from off his ninja slippers? Loud mouthed, once impulsive but no longer, even if he acts before everyone's on the same page, Naruto? Nah, I think he's desperate and it's bringing out the emo in him. Along with the stupid. Nobody likes that scene, it was just plain bad, and embarassing.

Also, they weren't there to fight. Considering who Naruto just beat, and who the other two ninja with him are, I'm pretty sure that they would've stood a fine chance at winning if those cloud ninja tried something...uninformed.

poopdeville
Sat, 07-25-2009, 01:07 AM
Against the 5 Cloud ninja, I don't think Naruto, Kakashi and Yamato have a chance head on if they were to fight.

I disagree with that. With the potential to use Sage Mode + Frog Katas + Frog Summons + Kage Bunshin + Sharingan (and its space time jutsu) + Wood Element + smart team work from two jounin (and a "junior jounin" level genin), fighting Team Awesome (the team formerly known Team 7 and Team Kakashi) is a scary proposition.

Of course, we should expect smart team work from the Lightning team, if they are all jounin and chuunin. But there is such an obvious plan for Team Awesome:

The biggest weaknesses of Kakashi's spacetime jutsu are that it takes time to prepare, and uses a lot of chakra. But Sage Mode Naruto and Yamato could probably keep everybody busy while Kakashi prepared to make the Raikage go to hell. In fact, I suspect that unless the Lightning jounin take a defensive posture against Naruto, he can pick them off one by one like he did to Pein, while Yamato takes a more defensive posture and protects Kakashi.

The elements involved would matter, of course. This is especially true for Kakashi's and Yamato's contributions, since they don't have nenjutsu. But between the three of them, they have at least lightning, water, earth, and wind. So it's not "obvious" that either side would win. But I think Team Awesome would stand a VERY good chance.

Then again, they went there to stop a war, not start one.

Rikudo
Sat, 07-25-2009, 12:47 PM
You have to remember that it also takes time for Naruto to gather sage chakra so it would be only Yamato fighting while Kakashi and Naruto masturbates. That's why I said "head on" Team Konoha is on a disadvantage.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Sat, 07-25-2009, 01:05 PM
Right, but it would have made sense for Naruto to have a rational conversation with logic and reason, instead of begging and sobbing like a weakling. The last two chapters, Naruto wanted to "speak with" Raikage and actually had a reasonable argument about Sasuke just being used and manipulated by Tobi, like Nagato was. But when he met with Raikage, he just dropped to his knees and cried "boohoo Sasuke is my friend! Please don't hurt him! boohoo!" His argument and explanation when out the window.

seems to me that kishi wants to show that naruto isn't suddenly the perfect10 ninja ready to be hokage after his encounter with Pain and the 4th.

NeoCybercoin
Sat, 07-25-2009, 02:42 PM
Mizukage's breasts will sag in about 10 years.

That's why we live in the present and can enjoy the non-sagged ones now.

February
Sat, 07-25-2009, 04:02 PM

Agreed. Naruto may have become strong recently but he still lacks maturity and too compassionate to be one. Not only that, but Naruto is just brute force of chakra. He uses rasengan variations constantly and rarely uses his brain. Fuck, Sasuke would have made a much better main character imo. You know the series will end downhill with everyone happy and all problems solved when our main character is a goody char with morals

I pray for Naruto to learn some lower level useful jutsus before this series ends, I hate Naruto's fighting style. (Power up + blow everything up with 1 killer move)

poopdeville
Sat, 07-25-2009, 04:24 PM
You have to remember that it also takes time for Naruto to gather sage chakra so it would be only Yamato fighting while Kakashi and Naruto masturbates. That's why I said "head on" Team Konoha is on a disadvantage.

I thought Naruto has clones on Mt. Toad... Or somewhere, at least. That was a brilliant tactical move against Pein. It would be utterly stupid to not turn it into a strategic strength by always keeping some clones in reserve. Heck, they could (potentially) be training up there, getting ready to give the main character new jutsu when he dispels them.

samsonlonghair
Sat, 07-25-2009, 04:57 PM
I actually liked this chapter. There was lot's of good setup material for future resolution. A lot of what will happen during this arc will reference what has been setup in this chapter.

Spaceaprion
Sat, 07-25-2009, 09:14 PM
I think sometime in the near future, Naruto is going to be fighting Raikage to protect Sasuke. So far, Naruto has only been able to be understood by fighting. Thats what happens, he kicks someone's ass, then they become friends.

Naruto_RNG
Sat, 07-25-2009, 09:44 PM
I think ppl are seriously underestimating raikage and his allies and overestimating naruto's new strength. Are we forgetting that raikage went toe-to-toe with the 8th tail???? naruto is my fav character in the manga but hell he is not rdy to go duke it out with raikage yet.

Pastor Cookies
Sat, 07-25-2009, 11:21 PM
I think ppl are seriously underestimating raikage and his allies and overestimating naruto's new strength. Are we forgetting that raikage went toe-to-toe with the 8th tail???? naruto is my fav character in the manga but hell he is not rdy to go duke it out with raikage yet.

I agree with you on underestimating the Team Raikage but Naruto fought head to head with Pain who killed Salamander Hanzo, who spanked the Legendary Three and gave them their title. Naruto is just like Goku. The harder you push him the harder he comes at you. Plus the fact that he can adapt his fighting strategies on the fly and he no longer has anyone or anything to hold him back from going 9 tails...Team Raikage will have their hands full just like Pain did if Naruto gets pushed too far over the edge.

If the two teams were to duke it out right now I don't know who would come out on top because there are so many factors. Unless Naruto has already set up three sage clones on Mt. Myobokozan to stretch out his sage mode usage hes at a disadvantage in my book.

Sidnne
Sun, 07-26-2009, 12:50 AM
Something is bugging me about this Mifune guy...

He is up to something. This could possibly be a trap to get the Kage's all in one place, I doubt to assassinate them, but maybe for some political gain.
**CRAZY THEORY ALERT*** I'm even going to suggest that Mifune is Madara in disguise. He's got the same wrinkles that Tobi had when he removed his mask while talking to Sasuke (of course that could just be how Kishi likes to draw wrinkles). And it would could be plausible that he founded Akatsuki knowing that if they caused enough havoc then the Kage's would eventually have a meeting and would hold it in the Iron country. Then he sends Sasuke in to attack and remove any doubt about the threat Akatsuki poses. He defeats/captures Sasuke as a ploy to gain favor/trust/power with the Kage's so that they call on the Iron country when they need help from bijuu/akatsuki attacks. But it backfires because Naruto jumps in to save the day and gains Raikage's respect.

I know it doesn't really fit with the rest of the story, but I'm tired and thats the best I can come up with right now. Point is, I don't trust Mifune.

unandpw
Sun, 07-26-2009, 12:31 PM
Don't forget that if you rearrange Mifune's name, add "adara," and remove "ifune," then you get Madara. Also, if he cuts his hair and gels it a bit, he'll have the spiky hair that Madara has. Your "crazy theory" might in fact hold.

Archangel
Sun, 07-26-2009, 12:38 PM
Also, the fact that he has no sharingan whatsoever proves nothing

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/456/17/

Rikudo
Sun, 07-26-2009, 12:54 PM

And the fact that he has Avatar the last air bender as his bodyguard to the right.

Sidnne
Sun, 07-26-2009, 01:11 PM

Contact lenses.

UChessmaster
Sun, 07-26-2009, 02:31 PM
Contact lenses.

Wrong, there are no contact lenses in the naruto world, the right answer is, he is a clone using henge.

Pastor Cookies
Sun, 07-26-2009, 04:26 PM
[QUOTE=Sidnne]Something is bugging me about this Mifune guy...

"Anyone who looks like a mixture of Inspector Gadget and Jafar is up to no good in my book"

I kinda felt the same way to just by looking at his eyes. He seems like he has some type of hidden agenda. If he is up to something like holding the Kages captive by poisoning the tea hes offering everyone...well at least Team Gaara as far as we know that would be the most "ninja" way to sneak attack the strongest ninjas from each village. If Mifune and Bizzaro Avatar Aang are up to something sneaking Team Hawk and Team Kakashi are two factors that will throw a wrench in his plans :p

The Chancellor
Sun, 07-26-2009, 05:18 PM

"Anyone who looks like a mixture of Inspector Gadget and Jafar is up to no good in my book"

This made me laugh. Nice.

He looks like he has something going on from the way he's designed. But, he's the head something in the Iron Village. He has immunity and the worlds best guards. That gives him a lot to play with. And now, he can use them to keep the kages in and not leave. Just a thought though no big deal.

poopdeville
Sun, 07-26-2009, 07:42 PM

He is up to something. This could possibly be a trap to get the Kage's all in one place, I doubt to assassinate them, but maybe for some political gain.
**CRAZY THEORY ALERT*** I'm even going to suggest that Mifune is Madara in disguise. He's got the same wrinkles that Tobi had when he removed his mask while talking to Sasuke (of course that could just be how Kishi likes to draw wrinkles). And it would could be plausible that he founded Akatsuki knowing that if they caused enough havoc then the Kage's would eventually have a meeting and would hold it in the Iron country. Then he sends Sasuke in to attack and remove any doubt about the threat Akatsuki poses. He defeats/captures Sasuke as a ploy to gain favor/trust/power with the Kage's so that they call on the Iron country when they need help from bijuu/akatsuki attacks. But it backfires because Naruto jumps in to save the day and gains Raikage's respect.

I know it doesn't really fit with the rest of the story, but I'm tired and thats the best I can come up with right now. Point is, I don't trust Mifune.

I don't know about some of the specific planning you mentioned, but it isn't so implausible for Madara to kill off the leader of whichever village was hosting, once the meeting was announced. He obviously knows about the meeting. (You've got to wonder how he found out about it. I suppose the current Mizukage could have told him, assuming she knows about him and Akatsuki. But then the only one of the Kages we can be pretty sure DIDN'T tell him is the Raikage.)

Pastor Cookies
Sun, 07-26-2009, 07:43 PM
This made me laugh. Nice.

He looks like he has something going on from the way he's designed. But, he's the head something in the Iron Village. He has immunity and the worlds best guards. That gives him a lot to play with. And now, he can use them to keep the kages in and not leave. Just a thought though no big deal.

I agree with you on that The Chancellor. I guess the rest of my explanation got cut off on my last post but so here we go again...His eyes seem as if he could possibly have some hidden agenda behind him(The eyes are the pathway to the soul I've heard). He could have put some "up to no good sauce" in the tea he seems to be offering everyone...well at least Team Gaara so far. Knock out tea would be his best move if he were trying something sneaky because fighting against the Kages directly would be suicide.

I could see the Kages flags raising up behind them shooting out some poisonous gas also. What could you possibly gain from holding all five Kages hostage hmm....Land,Power,money,etc...just a thought.

The Chancellor
Mon, 07-27-2009, 02:32 AM
I agree with you on that The Chancellor. I guess the rest of my explanation got cut off on my last post but so here we go again...His eyes seem as if he could possibly have some hidden agenda behind him(The eyes are the pathway to the soul I've heard). He could have put some "up to no good sauce" in the tea he seems to be offering everyone...well at least Team Gaara so far. Knock out tea would be his best move if he were trying something sneaky because fighting against the Kages directly would be suicide.

I could see the Kages flags raising up behind them shooting out some poisonous gas also. What could you possibly gain from holding all five Kages hostage hmm....Land,Power,money,etc...just a thought. Yes holding them hostage could be lucrative to him. I like the tea theory. Quiet and simple. I don't think this would be a good time to have him do something big though. Kishi has Sasuke, Danzo, and Madara to clear up for us. So even though it would be cool to see something happen with him. I don't think it would be a good idea to have him start something that would get out of control plot wise.

I still think someone should fight the kages though. Like I said, that is what I'm waiting for. The series needs a pinnacle like this to happen in the story. It would be epic to see them fight. And, I think that Kishi wrote in the sneak attack on Danzo while he was traveling to the meeting to show us what he's made of and that he still can fight.

Pastor Cookies
Mon, 07-27-2009, 09:18 PM
Yes holding them hostage could be lucrative to him. I like the tea theory. Quiet and simple. I don't think this would be a good time to have him do something big though. Kishi has Sasuke, Danzo, and Madara to clear up for us. So even though it would be cool to see something happen with him. I don't think it would be a good idea to have him start something that would get out of control plot wise.

I still think someone should fight the kages though. Like I said, that is what I'm waiting for. The series needs a pinnacle like this to happen in the story. It would be epic to see them fight. And, I think that Kishi wrote in the sneak attack on Danzo while he was traveling to the meeting to show us what he's made of and that he still can fight.

The Kages having some type of dispute and fighting among each other would be incredible. It would start a whole new ninja war that would involve all characters. The only thing is all of the Kages besides Danzo look so peaceful and at ease. I wonder what would it take for them to fight among each other.

unandpw
Tue, 07-28-2009, 11:28 AM
I could see the Kages flags raising up behind them shooting out some poisonous gas
Their bodyguards are behind the flags. Look to the left on the last page and you'll see Chojiro.

XanBcoo
Tue, 07-28-2009, 03:53 PM
Nice catch. It's like Where's Waldo. There's no other bodyguards pictured, yet there's Choujiro's right shoulder. What a weird inclusion.

samsonlonghair
Tue, 07-28-2009, 07:04 PM
Their bodyguards are behind the flags. Look to the left on the last page and you'll see Chojiro.

I never would have noticed him had you not mentioned this. Good eye unandpw.

Pastor Cookies
Tue, 07-28-2009, 07:41 PM

Nice catch Unadpw...does your name have a meaning?...It does seem like Chojiro is pretty protective over Mizukage....I hope we get to see him in battle mode you know.

Sidnne
Tue, 07-28-2009, 09:45 PM
Nice catch Unandpw...does your name have a meaning?

Probably username and password?