PDA

View Full Version : Movie: Lesbian Vampire Killers

Killa-Eyez
Mon, 07-13-2009, 08:20 PM
I'm sorry, I just HAD to post this title.
And what a crappie movie it was! Enjoyed every minute of it! :o

Seriously, don't watch it with high expectations, just have fun..
I mean the title is "Lesbian Vampire Killers (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1020885/)", what is there to expect??? :D

darkshadow
Mon, 07-13-2009, 08:35 PM
How did you watch it, its not out yet? Or did you download it? ;/

Killa-Eyez
Mon, 07-13-2009, 09:19 PM
How did you watch it, its not out yet? Or did you download it? ;/

You're dutch right? You should know about the Sneak Preview at Pathe Theatres every tuesday night at 9 'o clock, right? That's how I saw it, it was last week's Sneak. Gonna find out tomorrow what the Sneak will be for this week.

Edit: GODDAMN IT! Did I post this thread in the wrong section and only finding out now!?!? I apologize fellows, I shouldn't post this late.. :(

darkshadow
Mon, 07-13-2009, 10:29 PM
Last week was a Swedish movie for me, called men who hate woman, so that means this week ( tomorrow ) ill get this movie =D ( they switch them around sometimes).

Killa-Eyez
Mon, 07-13-2009, 11:55 PM
Well I've worked there for a year, sometimes they don't show the same Sneak at all at different theatres. But I sure do hope so for you. It's a fun, mind at zero movie to watch. :D

Edit: Well, it seemed today my Sneak actually was: Millenium: Part 1 - Men Who Hate Women, the one you mentioned. So I guess by now you've seen Lesbian Vampire Killers, ds?

darkshadow
Tue, 07-14-2009, 09:11 PM
Got it today and thought it was really great, wouldn't mind seeing a sequel =D.
Also saw harry potter but it was terrible =(.

Killa-Eyez
Tue, 07-14-2009, 10:01 PM
Got it today and thought it was really great, wouldn't mind seeing a sequel =D.

Hmm, you sure about that? According to the movie the sequel will probably contain gay werewolves.. :p

darkshadow
Wed, 07-15-2009, 05:37 PM
Yeah what's wrong with that, it'll prolly be even funnier.

samsonlonghair
Wed, 07-15-2009, 11:39 PM
The title reminds me of Jesus Christ: Vampire Slayer. God's boy kills an awful lot of lesbian vampires in that movie.

Raven
Thu, 07-16-2009, 02:13 AM
I saw this a while back, it was released a few months ago here. I enjoyed it, it was entertaining, I expected nothing and got some good stupid laughs and that was all I wanted. I think the two main guys are trying to be the next Simon Pegg / Nick Frost combo, and IMO they're on their way.