PDA

View Full Version : Should Kishi have the 8 tails teach Naruto to become friends with Kyuubi?

The Chancellor
Sat, 07-11-2009, 04:50 AM
A while back, someone I don't know who but someone said that Killer Bee (the host of the eight tails) would teach Naruto how to be friends with his tailed beast like he is with his so well. Well I don't know about you guys but it seems that now that Naruto is going to try and help the new cloud team look for Killer Bee. Kishi could run with this and make that theory true. I actually think this could be a cool side mini story thing or a new arc that Kishi could pull off.

What do you guys think?

NeoCybercoin
Sat, 07-11-2009, 08:45 AM
I don't know. As far as we know the 8 tails character is completely different. The Kyuubi is the strongest Tailed Beast there is. And even if it is sealed I doubt that he would "take orders" from his host. The only times he actually helped Naruto was when Sasuke smashed Naruto into the ground. I doubt he would NEED to be able to control the Kyuubi at this stage. He already combined Sage Chakra and Kyuubi chakra as you could see when he talked to Nagato

samsonlonghair
Sat, 07-11-2009, 10:02 AM
Since the beginning of this manga the Kyuubi has been presented as nothing but evil. Why would that change now?

Abdula
Sat, 07-11-2009, 11:57 AM
Yeah, I think the relationship the host has with his/her Bijuu depends on the Bijuu's personality more than anything else. Just look at the difference between the Ichibi's personality and the Hachibi's personality and then their relationships with their respective hosts.

By the way, I don't think the Kyuubi is necessarily evil. By no means am I saying the Kyuubi is a good guy but the Kyuubi doesn't seem the type to go around wantonly attacking people and destroying things. As I see it the Kyuubi has been victimized long before this series even began. At first he was kept as a pet by Hashirama which, given Kyuubi's personality, must have been utterly humiliating. Then it was forced to follow Madara regardless of whether it wanted to or not because of the sharingan and while attacking the village under Madara's orders it was sealed inside Naruto by Minato and now it's pretty much forced to either help Naruto or perish.

Defend the oppressed Samson, defend the Kyuubi.

The Chancellor
Sat, 07-11-2009, 12:44 PM
Since the beginning of this manga the Kyuubi has been presented as nothing but evil. Why would that change now? Because eventually, Naruto we'll either bitch slap his beast into doing what he says (and no I don't think that the the previous attempts if any real one at all, counted as much) Or someone will help him.

Plus, isn't the Foxs' chakra split into dark and light? Why couldn't Killer Bee teach Naruto to tap into the light side only? And how do we know that Killer Bee's bull (or any of the other seven beasts) wasn't evil @ first? He can't just live with him inside of him and not do anything rational about it. Kishi would be making that a waste in two ways:

1) his dads sacrifice for him would've been pointless.
2) having it inside him would be pointless.

Death BOO Z
Sat, 07-11-2009, 04:01 PM
points for the Kyuubi to be evil:
~ He destroyed the village a few years back.
oh, wait, he's been used by an evil mastermind bullshit sharingan master.

~ He's a giant jerk towards Naruto and is never friendly.
No surprise, he's just as much as a victim as Naruto is. he was minding his own buisness twenty years ago, and then Paw! he wakes up with the worst hangover possible and he's inside some stupid mortal.

point's for the kyuubi to become friends with naruto:
~ everybody else has.
Killerbee, Gaara, Yugito and everyone else seem to be at speaking terms with their respective demons, so why wouldn't Naruto be?

~ Joint interests
Kyuubi hates (and fears) Madare, Naruto is going to fight Madare. looks like they got a deal.

~ Practice.
If Naruto can make Kyuubi his friend, then he'll be able to truly break the circle of hatred. and once naruto manages to make amends with the fox, he'll be able to make Sasuke himself see the light.

Just something else
Naruto has to master the fox chackra, it's the premise of the series, even the sage teaching (jedi forces for all!) is a stepping stone towards that.

Sam98034
Sun, 07-12-2009, 03:40 AM
Naruto can't go into sage mode without standing still for a while. Since he can't use the toads, he may try to figure out how to do it while moving. But if he can team up with the fox, then the fox can protect him while he's going into sage mode. That could be a good reason to make them team up, I guess.

TwisT
Sun, 07-12-2009, 06:37 AM
Also unless someone or something manage to unseal Kyuubi, he is looking down on a road where he will die together with Naruto. It has been said that if Naruto dies, Kyuubi dies. And if he don't get unsealed Naruto will eventually die from old age. So Kyuubi can either try and fight Naruto, or he can join him. If you where Kyuubi, wouldn't you rather make a journey together with Naruto rather then just be a passenger, not having anything to say about anything? Not to speak of the fact that it should get lonely not having anyone to talk to for a hundred years (your last 100 years unless you manage to get unsealed).

And i don't see it as Kyuubi becoming Naruto's bitch just because he starts to help out, but more like a partnership. Because that is what Killerbee and 8-tail's relationship looked like to me. Didn't feel like 8-tail's was a slave under Killerbee.

And the fact is Naruto has never even tried to be friends with Kyuubi. When they met for the first time, when Jirayia threw Naruto down that abyss, Naruto demanded that he got access to Kyuubis chakara as rent for being in his body. And Kyuubi in return only gave Naruto access to it because if Naruto died, he would die. And no encounter so far has been one where Naruto has even tried to reason with the fox at all. It has all been either Naruto demanding things or Kyuubi trying to take advantage of Naruto when he is psychologically weak.

darkshadow
Sun, 07-12-2009, 08:37 AM
points for the Kyuubi to be evil:
~ He destroyed the village a few years back.
oh, wait, he's been used by an evil mastermind bullshit sharingan master.

~ He's a giant jerk towards Naruto and is never friendly.
No surprise, he's just as much as a victim as Naruto is. he was minding his own buisness twenty years ago, and then Paw! he wakes up with the worst hangover possible and he's inside some stupid mortal.

point's for the kyuubi to become friends with naruto:
~ everybody else has.
Killerbee, Gaara, Yugito and everyone else seem to be at speaking terms with their respective demons, so why wouldn't Naruto be?

~ Joint interests
Kyuubi hates (and fears) Madare, Naruto is going to fight Madare. looks like they got a deal.

~ Practice.
If Naruto can make Kyuubi his friend, then he'll be able to truly break the circle of hatred. and once naruto manages to make amends with the fox, he'll be able to make Sasuke himself see the light.

Just something else
Naruto has to master the fox chackra, it's the premise of the series, even the sage teaching (jedi forces for all!) is a stepping stone towards that.

That's all fine and dandy, but you are forgetting that the Kyuubi is pure evil, he only consists of hatred, he is no friendly or semi-friendly bijuu at all. If he gets the chance he would destroy pretty much everything.

Also Gaara wasn't really on speaking terms with his either, he was an insomniac because if he would sleep Shikaku would take over and go on rampage. Shikaku has not nothing on Kyuubi when it comes to evilness.

Why does this thread even exist.

Logrus
Thu, 10-22-2009, 02:03 PM
How about if naruto finds a way to "blackmail" the kyuubi?

Maybe there is some jutsu he can preform to make its stay in his body that much worse and via that be able to make it obey.

Maybe such as a illusion of the 4th running around teasing him and what not.

or the space he has gets reduced really fast and he really cant move an inch.

poopdeville
Thu, 10-22-2009, 04:37 PM
How about if naruto finds a way to "blackmail" the kyuubi?

That's pretty much what Naruto did when he first summoned Gama Bunta. If Naruto dies, the Kyuubi dies. Supposedly.

Death BOO Z
Thu, 10-22-2009, 05:22 PM
I always interpreted that scene differently, I took it as the kyuubi saying that since Naruto has so much guts (he's ready to die, rather than beg for help) he'll (kyuubi) help him.

some kind of respect - "I like your courage, boy"

Logrus
Thu, 10-22-2009, 07:26 PM
Well must he put a knife to his own throat everytime.

But stiill that way he cant control the full power of the kyuubi. Think he needs more leverage.