PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 365

Marik
Fri, 07-10-2009, 05:30 AM
SleepyFans - MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nw3jnuymujm) - SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/fj15e0) - Online Viewing (http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/365/01/)

DB_Hunter
Fri, 07-10-2009, 06:11 AM
Shit is about to hit the fan. Though would have thought they would take their time before they pulled their masks on.

Inazuma
Fri, 07-10-2009, 07:36 AM
About fucking time Kubo

Archangel
Fri, 07-10-2009, 08:11 AM
A hollow that can barf menos... how delightful :S

RyougaZell
Fri, 07-10-2009, 08:42 AM
Excellent. None of the Vaizards seem to want to side with the Shinigami. Although seems Lisa still has lingering feelings towards her ex-captain, Kyoraku.

Testarossa Autodrive
Fri, 07-10-2009, 01:05 PM
It was kind of cute when Shinji declared they were siding with Ichigo and not the shinigami (he really does have a soft side).

Anyway, this chapter was a little bit better than the last, but I'm still irritated by the small number of pages that actually get released. You get thrown into the action and all this shit is happening and boom...GOTTA WAIT UNTIL NEXT WEEK. >_> What's the point in releasing 2 pages when the rest is just filler/titles/credits/images of them standing around looking all badass?

/rant

Kensee
Fri, 07-10-2009, 02:56 PM
Build up, but Bleach always leaves me with an unsatisfied feeling after each chapter.

Next week: Everyone chooses their opponent then cut to the other group fighting Yammy.

UChessmaster
Fri, 07-10-2009, 03:18 PM
Wich makes me wonder, where is Nanao-Chan?

Testarossa Autodrive
Fri, 07-10-2009, 03:47 PM
Build up, but Bleach always leaves me with an unsatisfied feeling after each chapter.

Next week: Everyone chooses their opponent then cut to the other group fighting Yammy.

Everyone? Nah, they'll only get through about half of the Vizard's and leave the rest for the week after.

sprgoku
Fri, 07-10-2009, 07:17 PM
I'll give you the half of the Vizard's and raise you *Author is taking a week off to gather information* for the following week.

Nadouku
Fri, 07-10-2009, 10:13 PM
Well, this chapter was nostalgia for the Vaizards, but we won't get to see them in action for a while. Looks like Lisa's pretty grumpy again. :p

mr3vi1m0nk3y
Sat, 07-11-2009, 02:01 AM
Wich makes me wonder, where is Nanao-Chan?

Most likely still in SS. Got to have someone to guard the fort while all of the heavy hitters are fighting.

The Chancellor
Sun, 07-12-2009, 03:32 PM
Looks like Lisa's pretty grumpy again. :p She's a bit of an enigma now that one hundred years of time has passed. Stomping on her former captains face makes me think that kubo is going to make her really show Kyoraku how mush cshes grown and basically her way of telling him, "relax, have a seat and watch the show as I whomp on these these guys"

Who do you guys think they'll be matched up with?

mr3vi1m0nk3y
Tue, 07-14-2009, 03:36 AM
She's a bit of an enigma now that one hundred years of time has passed. Stomping on her former captains face makes me think that kubo is going to make her really show Kyoraku how mush cshes grown and basically her way of telling him, "relax, have a seat and watch the show as I whomp on these these guys"

Who do you guys think they'll be matched up with?

Well Hiyori is pretty reckless so shes probably going to go after Aizen and co right of the bat with Shinji and someone else to back her up. Lisa will probably take Stark since he beat down her former captain (looks like shes already in position too). Kensei and Love might go after Tousen and Gin as they were former captains themselves and it would make a decent matchup. I can't remember if Gin and Tousen also took over their divisions when they left SS, cause if they did then the matchup would make even more sense. The kido guy, Hachi, will probably hang back and pull out some healing magic on the wounded shinigami since he said himself that hes not really much of a fighter. Mashiro and Wonderweiss would also make a likely matchup just cause they seem so similar with Kensei to either help out or deal with the huge gillian spewing hollow which leaves Halibel for Roujuurou. The old man might step in for Aizen or the big hollow. Most likely matchups in my opinion.

The Chancellor
Tue, 07-14-2009, 05:20 PM
Well Hiyori is pretty reckless so shes probably going to go after Aizen and co right of the bat with Shinji and someone else to back her up. Lisa will probably take Stark since he beat down her former captain (looks like shes already in position too). Kensei and Love might go after Tousen and Gin as they were former captains themselves and it would make a decent matchup. I can't remember if Gin and Tousen also took over their divisions when they left SS, cause if they did then the matchup would make even more sense. The kido guy, Hachi, will probably hang back and pull out some healing magic on the wounded sinigami since he said himself that hes not really much of a fighter. Mashiro and Wonderweiss would also make a likely matchup just cause they seem so similar with Kensei to either help out or deal with the huge gillian spewing hollow which leaves Halibel for Roujuurou. The old man might step in for Aizen or the big hollow. Most likely matchups in my opinion. Ahh yeah I can see all of it going down that way. And yes, Tousen took Kenseis 9th division captain slot. Gin didn't take over Loves though, it was Roses division.

I want to see Lisas fight with Stark. This should be the most interesting one in my opinion. The only one more interesting could be Roses against Halibell. I'm also interested to see what Hacchi can do as well. The spells he was using 100 years ago were pretty decent too. I don't care much for Hiroyi or Shinji. I actually think Shinji is going to get pwned by Aizen.

NeoCybercoin
Wed, 07-15-2009, 01:14 PM
Ahh yeah I can see all of it going down that way. And yes, Tousen took Kenseis 9th division captain slot. Gin didn't take over Loves though, it was Roses division.

I want to see Lisas fight with Stark. This should be the most interesting one in my opinion. The only one more interesting could be Roses against Halibell. I'm also interested to see what Hacchi can do as well. The spells he was using 100 years ago were pretty decent too. I don't care much for Hiroyi or Shinji. I actually think Shinji is going to get pwned by Aizen.

I think Shinji and Hiyori will mess up Aizen pretty bad untill he decides to show that he too is a Vaizard now and will beat the snot out of them.

Archangel
Thu, 07-16-2009, 12:53 AM
I think Shinji and Hiyori will mess up Aizen pretty bad untill he decides to show that he too is a Vaizard now and will beat the snot out of them.

Yeah... Aizen is gonna fart some lvl 100 demon art and kill them all dude >_>