PDA

View Full Version : The end of bleach?

redcat
Sun, 07-05-2009, 12:15 AM
pretty much every significant character is fighting to the death right now. when one side loses, what else will be left for Bleach to go on with?

I guess one side could retreat, but that would only delay the same thing from happening again, which would be boring.

I can't imagine what else they could come up with after this little war is over.

maybe Aizen is just a pawn being used by the 100 elite hollows, with #100 being 10x as strong as aizen. ichigo will develop about 14 more stages of release to rescue his kidnapped sister from them.

enkoujin
Sun, 07-05-2009, 12:59 AM
That's what I thought as well.

Kubo has pulled out everything out of his sleeves, albeit he will try to make something out of Ichigo's recent overpowered quintessential hollowfication, Chad's hollowified arms, Hell, the King, the Zero Squad, Royal Guards, the King, and possibly more Quincy shenanigans.

Unless he introduces a new setting with new antagonists, this is going to be the end of Bleach.

Sam98034
Sun, 07-05-2009, 03:00 AM
Too many loose ends. What about his Dad? He has to eventually show up out of *nowhere*, when everyone least expects it, to save the day. The whole king thing has been hyped up, as well as that homonlfasdfsdklous(spl?) thing that is not fully powered. So we are going to have to see the king, somehow. The key to get there will be made one way or another. I would expect the King Arc may be the last, but after the king is saved he may send Ichigo on a mission to save someone, maybe in Hell or something for the Hell Arc. That should end it. If they really get creative, it turns out the king is a bad guy (or an imposter) and Ichigo must go back to defeat him. I can't see things going further than that.

Nadouku
Sun, 07-05-2009, 08:36 PM
Yea, the end for Bleach seems near, unless Kubo does introduce some new elements. I can't see Aizen being defeated so easily, though. :(

LobsterMagnet
Sun, 07-05-2009, 10:44 PM
I don't know I think one piece is kind of getting close to some kind of closure. Naruto is definitely going to be over in like 50-70 chapter. but I feel like the real end of bleach isn't coming any time soon.

Honestly, this is how I see things play out. Aizen manages to make his soul key out of karakura town (even though no one will die because soul society put everyone somewhere else away from the actual karakura town grounds.) then he'll use it to open the gateway to the special king's realm of soul society then he'll get blown away by the royal guard.

They'll turn out to be kind of evil and want to destroy the whole world. then for some reason they'll kidnap (insert hot bleach girl here) and ichigo and co will have to go to the royal court to save her. At least that's what I think will happen.

Archangel
Mon, 07-06-2009, 03:51 AM
I'm calling it right here:

- After the zero squad arc, there will be a Hell arc

Uberbaka
Mon, 07-06-2009, 09:22 AM
And it will follow the exact same bloody pattern that the Soul Society and Hueco mundo ones did.

redcat
Mon, 07-06-2009, 11:40 AM
maybe it will be like dante's inferno, where hueco mundo is the first of nine circles of hell o_o

Sam98034
Mon, 07-06-2009, 06:32 PM
maybe it will be like dante's inferno, where hueco mundo is the first of nine circles of hell o_o

Yeah, that's atleast 8 Arcs right there. They probably will also have an Arc inside Ichigo's head while there at it to deal with hollow Ichigo and the Zank. guy. Somehow he's going to be the only person that can stop so and so.

obake
Mon, 07-06-2009, 08:24 PM

- After the zero squad arc, there will be a Hell arc

Just what I was going to say.

For those of you who have forgotten, http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Hell

The Chancellor
Mon, 07-06-2009, 09:32 PM
Just what I was going to say.

For those of you who have forgotten, http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Hell That description could make that arc scary as fuck.

-=DS=-S.W.A.T3
Tue, 07-07-2009, 02:05 AM
i alrdy called hell arc a while back so i claim hell arc...

Archangel
Tue, 07-07-2009, 11:13 AM
Yes, i don't care

redcat
Tue, 07-07-2009, 11:42 AM
anyone remember what episode this is from? I don't really remember it

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/6379/gatesofhell.jpg

Archangel
Tue, 07-07-2009, 11:48 AM
Somewhere around the first 10 episodes

enkoujin
Tue, 07-07-2009, 11:51 AM
Chapter 12 or episode 4 (or 5).

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/12/10/

NeoCybercoin
Tue, 07-07-2009, 12:18 PM
Wow I totally forgot about Hell...
So it could be like

Heaven > Soul Society>Severed World>Valley of Screams>Human World<Hueco Mondo<Hell

Those should be the dimensions they they covered so far. You can leave the Valley of Screams out of there if you want. They only covered it in the movie.

Atleast 2 more arcs out of that one. Besides...they should totally explore Chad's powers more. He could be a hollow reincarnated as a human as far as we know.
Speaking of which... Demon of Hell (http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/12/14/)
He has tribal like tattoos like Chad's arms have. Right arm of the Giant and left arm of the Devil. That guy from Hell looks pretty damn big so there could be a connection. Also when Chad explained that the rumbling inside of him stopped when he got attacked. Then he says that it could be rumblings of joy. That Hell guy seemed to be pretty happy to being able to slaughter a Hollow....

I think I'm just rambling now...

Death BOO Z
Tue, 07-07-2009, 01:47 PM
I won't be surprised. it's not the first time, that Kubo has shown outstanding foreshadowing. the problem is that he can't work the stuff between that.

it's simply that by the time things come to happen, we've long since stopped caring about it

Archangel
Tue, 07-07-2009, 02:12 PM
it's simply that by the time things come to happen, we've long since stopped caring about it

So true, so very true

After all the crap he's pulled off it's hard to credit Kubo for the little things he does manage to do right

redcat
Tue, 07-07-2009, 09:09 PM
I always thot hueco mundo was the name kubo put on hell, with soul society being heaven. I guess not.

Carnage
Tue, 07-07-2009, 11:18 PM

You and everyone else on the internet.

But knowing Kubo, he definitely forgot all about that.